Aimee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me slut, do you let your dog on the bed at home?" I inquired.

"Only sometimes Sir" she answered quickly.

I looked at her seriously. "Likewise for me, Slut.......... Do you think you are better than my dog, slut?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

Aimee blinked a few times and took a deep breath.

"No Sir" she said quietly.

I stood up and looked down at her. "Then get off my fucking bed Slut, until you are invited"

Aimee was momentarily shocked. Her high from the intense orgasm almost instantly evaporated. Looking crestfallen, she shimmied her way to the edge of the bed and stood next to me looking up at me.

I almost laughed she looked so sad, but I was able to restrain myself to just smiling.

Looking into her eyes, I reached out and played with those magnificent breasts, pulling and pinching each nipple. My hand went down and cupped her pussy again, still soaking wet and began to play in it with my fingers.

I withdrew my hand and nodded toward the floor.

She clumsily went down to her knees, my cock again at her face. Without further instruction she began to suck my cock; quickly bringing it back to full attention. I closed my eyes momentarily, savoring the warmth of her mouth as sucked it.

Grabbing her hair I pulled her mouth slowly off my cock and reached over to the dresser drawer again, pulling out a light chain leash. I clipped it into her collar.

The indignity of the moment began to rise in her face, a tear forming in her eye. For a moment, I almost relented, but then I remembered that she needed this. Besides, I still had my own fun to take.

I tugged on the leash and began to walk toward the stuffed chair. She struggled to turn and follow me on her knees; trying to keep her balance with her hands still tied behind her.

This time I did laugh.

"Okay... slut..... Would you like me to untie your hands?" I asked, chuckling.

A wry smile began to replace her momentary humiliation.

"Yes sir" she replied, smirking.

I chuckled and bent over to untie her hands.

"Come along now Slut.." I said, tugging on the leash again.

She followed me on her hand and knees, her tits hanging lewdly beneath her, her ass still red wiggling in an irresistible fashion.

I led her over in front of the chair and pulled her up onto her knees with the leash. I then sat down and regarded her, slowly stroking my cock again.

"Masturbate for me Slut" I said, "Make yourself cum again"

Aimee looked at me for a second and slowly lowered her hand to her pussy and began to play and rub it in a familiar motion.

At first, she was clearly self-conscious, but in less than a minute her eyes began to glaze as she stared intently at my cock, yet more pre-cum covering the bulbous head.

I gently teased my own cock watching her, the room quiet except for her breathing and occasional tingle of the leash as she spread her legs further apart, giving herself more access to her sex. One hand began pulling on her nipples, each in turn.

"Do you want my cock again Slut?" I asked, my voice become husky with my own desire.

"Oh yes Sir....Please..." Aimee answered, her breathing increasing again, her eyes fixed on my cock.

"Do you remember the story I wrote about the Masseuse?" I said, my eyes on her hand caressing her pussy.

"Yes Sir, I loved that story... Sir!" Aimee answered quickly.

"Do you remember how I fucked her, where I fucked her?"

"Y-y-yes Sir" she answered a tremble in her voice as she glanced up to my eyes.

"Where did I fuck her, Slut?" I asked, almost growling.

"In the ass Sir, You fucked her in the ass!" Aimee answered, her hand was becoming a blur at her pussy.

"I like that...... Slut....... I am going to fuck you in the ass." I muttered.

"Opmmph"" Aimee grunted, biting her lip, her eyes again wide open, staring at my cock.

Her body again shook with her cum, her face red and contorted, her hand clamped over her pussy, her hips jerking with each wave.

I watched her enraptured. I have seen hundreds of women orgasm for me in recent years, but her near silent cum and contorted face was a first. I love "firsts".

And, oh yes, I wanted to fuck her in the ass.

One hand holding her pussy as if to calm it, Aimee leaned forward, using the other hand on the edge of the chair seat to support her as she caught her breath.

"Ohhhhhh Fuuucccckkkkk" Aimee moaned between breaths, her eyes fixed my cock, my hand slowly stroking it.

"Stand up." I said, my voice quiet and deep.

Aimee stood up slowly, somewhat shakily. Her face, neck and breasts were all red, now, a bead of sweat appearing on her face. She stood there looking at slowly catching her breath.

"Turn around" I ordered and she complied. I slide down in the chair, pulling my knees together in preparation for fucking her.

"Now sit on my cock, Slut"

Aimee backed up over my legs, bent down to sit and took hold of my cock in her hand.

There was a pause and she turned to look at me, her face questioning.

"In your pussy..... put it in your slut pussy", I mumbled, my teeth clenching in anticipation.

Positioning my cock between her cunt lips, she lowered herself onto me.

I can't be sure but I think both of us moaned at the same time, I know I certainly did. Damn it felt good as my cock went deep into her.

I pulled her back against me, her head falling back on my shoulders as I groped her soft, fleshy tits, pulling and pinching her nipples as I ground my cock into her.

"Finger yourself" I murmured.

Aimee reached down and began fingering and rubbing her clit, then stroking the underside of my cock as I slowly pumped it into her.

"Fuck" I thought to myself, " she feels good......"

I began to feel that familiar feeling building in me.

I suddenly pushed her into a sitting position, my cock still pumping into her.

"Get off my cock...... Now!" I said. I still had her ass to fuck.

Aimee pulled her pussy off my cock and stood up in front of me.

"Well? Lick all the pussy cum off it!" I ordered.

Aimee sank to her knee between my legs and began giving my cock long, strokes with her tongue, then sucking sensuously on my cock head. I closed my eyes but quickly realized THIS wasn't going to get me in her ass.

At almost the same instant, I realized it was too late.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled as my cum came rising up

My cum hit the back of Aimee's throat.....

"Ohhhhhhh DAMN!" I grunted as Aimee struggled to keep her mouth on my cock.

My body was clenching, my hands holding her head not sure if I had to pull her off or could......

"'OOOOOOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuckkk" I moaned as my cum hit her mouth again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" I heard Aimee moaning in contentment as she sucked cum out.

I finally grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth of my cock. I reached down and pulled her mouth open and scooped some cum out and spread it on her face as she stared at me.

"Swallow the rest.." I said quietly, regaining my own breath.

Aimee visibly swallowed and licked her lips, although she had a slight grimace; my cum apparently not to her taste.

I had to chuckle... "tough shit" I thought.

"Perhaps I should re-name you Cum Slut A" I said smiling.

This elicited a smile in return. "Yes Sir, perhaps you should" she answered.

"Go get me a glass of ice water.... Cum Slut, there is ice in the frig over there."

She returned my smile.

Serving her man was obviously familiar ground for Aimee, not that she liked it. But she stood up and walked to the kitchenette and prepared my ice water as I admired her naked body, the leash hanging down from her black dog collar.

I absently stroked my satiated cock as I regarded her lustfully. I loved the way those big tits bounced as she brought the glass of water to me.

I took a sip and place the glass on the table next to me.

"Get on the bed......and spread your legs like a proper slut" I instructed.

She walked over to the bed, wiggling her ass at me a little more than was necessary, her leash trailing behind her. I had to smile. Slut or not, it was hard not to like this woman.

She climbed to the middle of the bed, lay back and spread her legs, knees up.

I turned in the chair and regarded her.

"Hands on top of your head" I said louder, across the room. She quickly complied.

I glanced at the clock. There were still lots of time before her husband would be downstairs waiting for her return; time to have a little more fun.

After admiring her for a few minutes, her own gaze directed on me, I rose and walked over to the bed, my subsided cock dangling before me, still glistening from her mouth.

Her eyes I reached over and picked up the leash lying next to her on the bed. Her eyes followed my every move with a mixture of apprehension and arousal.

I looped the leash in a simple knot around each of her wrists and pulled it tight before tying it to the headboard of the bed. Her head arched back as she watched me constrain her. The tie would clearly not survive a determined effort to escape, but then neither of us wanted her to escape what was to follow, so it was not a concern.

I picked up the wrinkled tie I had used to tie her hands earlier. I wrapped it around her now startled eyes. She began to bite her lips again but, this time, in apprehension.

I stood and quietly looked at her. I trailed my fingers across her face, down her still blushing neck and chest, over her breasts and hardening nipples. Aimee began to squirm as my fingers grazed her tummy and brushing past her clit and pussy before tracing the inside of her legs down to her toes.

I bent and wetly sucked a thick nipple into mouth. Then bit it sharply.

"OWWW!" Aimee gasped in surprise.

I crawled onto the bed between her legs. Never a Dom to stand on dogma, I intended to avail myself of the beautiful woman before me.

I gently re-traced the path my finger had traveled down the inside of her leg but with my hot breath and touches of tongue this time. I slowly progressed up to her glistening pussy lips but only breathed on them before touching my tongue to the inside of her other thigh.

I slowly teased her other leg all the way down the inside of her now trembling thighs before returning to squirming cunt.

Again I breathed warmly on her pussy and up to her clitoris, still swollen and visible in its hooded home.

I outlined her pussy with my tongue, beginning near her ass but only circling her clit. I then began nibbling on her pussy lips, working around her pussy outside and inside.....

By now Aimee's hips were squirming against my mouth, her hands gripping the leash; her head moving back and forth. She locked her legs around my back as I continued to tease her newly aroused and soaking cunt.

At least my mouth fastened on her clit and after a number of long hard sucks and tongue lashings, the trembling increased sharply, and with another short grunt, Aimee began to cum yet again...

Her arousal had, as I knew it would, triggered a similar response in my cock.

I sat up on my knees and lifted her legs obscenely up, gripping them strongly.

Aimee began to sob at the sudden interruption to her orgasm but now her wet pussy was open below me. I jammed my thick cock into her and began fucking her hard.

Her orgasm almost immediately peaked again, as I buried by cock deep in her; my hips grinding against her clit...... As I felt her begin to recover her breath and relish the waves of pleasure rippling through her.

It was time to rock the boat.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pushed her legs forward until her little rosebud of an ass appeared. Awkwardly holding her legs with one arm, I plunged my fingers into soaking pussy, smearing them with her copious fluids.

I screwed first one then two fingers, wet with her cunt juice, into her tight little ass.

I instantly felt her body cringe and attempt to recoil from me and the unfamiliar sensations.

"Have you ever had your ass fucked, Slut?"

"N-n-no.........Sir" Aimee responded quietly. Her face was clenched in anticipation of the pain she was sure was coming her way.

"Well you won't be able to say that tomorrow..... " I chuckled, "Or sit very well, for that matter..."

I could tell by the look of anguish on her face, she was not enjoying my probing or my humor. "Okay" I thought to myself, "I guess this is just for me......" .

I continued to screw my fingers into her ass, occasionally pulling them out and spitting on them before renewing. Aimee began to relax as I began to play with her pussy and clit with my other hand and soon was giving herself up to the new feelings washing over her.

My cock was still hard and wet from her delicious sex. I pulled my fingers from her loosened ass and placed its thick head against the still small hole. I slowly pushed it in.

"Owwwwwww STOP!!" Aimee yelled but I ignored her as my cock head slipped past her sphincter and deep into her ass.

I held my cock in her as Aimee began breathing again. "Relax Slut...." I said, "It's gonna feel good in a minute". "To me" I added silently.

She began to calm as the pain eased from the assault on her virginal ass. I slowly began to fuck her ass. With my "clean" hand, I began to thumb fuck her pussy and grind my hand against her clit and mons.

I timed by thrusts into her ass with my thumb fucking her wet cunt. It was not long until her hips began to move below me as I fucked her ass. Her face remained mostly screwed up in discomfort but waves of pleasure occasionally causing her to bite her lip.

I began to feel that familiar feeling in my cock being gripped in her tight ass......... I smiled at the thought that I seemed to have lost my previous studied control of orgasms learned in years of fucking hundreds of hot young Russian sluts. I was going to cum again..... and....

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" I yelled, as I pumped a load of cum into her ass. There were only 2 or 3 following spasms this time and my arms became too weak to hold her legs.

She flinched as my quickly deflating cock slipped from her cummy ass, with a quiet pop.

I collapsed on the bed next to her, my face inches from hers as I caught my breath. With her blindfold on she could only feel my hot breath as it slowed against her skin.

I turned her face to me and gently kissed her soft lips. Our bodies, covered in sheen of sweat suddenly cooled by the room a/c slid against each other.

I reached up and took the blindfold of her eyes. She was staring at me with an odd look on her face as the confusing emotions of the evening began to wash across her. I used the tie to wipe the sweat from her face. At another time or another place, I might have been tempted to give her one more orgasm but this was not the time.... Or place.

I untied the leash from the headboard and from her wrists. I unclipped the leash. I rolled over to her and reached around to unbuckle the collar.

She rolled to her side facing me. My face was inches from hers, our eyes locked.

"I have a gift for you Aimee" I said softly.

I put the leash and collar in her hands.

"This is for Will. When you need this, you will give the collar and leash to him. Do you understand?"

At the mention of her husband's name, Aimee's eyes began to moisten, but she nodded.

"I have one more gift for you, Aimee"

There were now tears in her eyes, as she looked at me.

"It's my name, Aimee" I said.

She looked bewildered.

"When you need me, when you need this, you will call Will by my name.... Oliver...."

She shook her head in confusion... "no...." she whispered.

"In every way that's important, I am Will. I am the Will you need but only when you want it. You need Will as your soul mate, your husband, your lover. But there are times when you have a special need.... when you need me.... when you need Oliver".

"When those times occur..... go to him..... go to Oliver. It will be better for both of you to keep those lines drawn. Understand?"

There were more tears in Aimee's eyes as she listened to me, her head nodding slightly.

I gave her lovely ass a sharp spank.

"Now get your slut ass off the bed and into the shower..... Will will be here shortly..." I said smiling.

I got up and went to the window pulling the shade open as I heard her get off the bed and enter the bathroom. I pulled my shirt on to take the chill out of the room as I stared out into the Cleveland evening.

There was a Great Lakes Freighter moving ever so slowly as it negotiated the final turns of the Cuyahoga below me. It appeared to almost bend as it negotiated the winding passage. I stared in fascination. It's funny how beauty can come to you sometimes.

The rolling bow wave grew deeper as the freighter finally began to accelerate the last open stretch to the lake, its lights blazing in counter point to the garish neon of the bars lining the Flats.

My reverie was broken by Aimee's voice.

"I'm going now...... Sir" I heard her say.

I did not turn around but continued to stare out the window. "Goodnight Aimee" was all I said.

It sounded like she was going to say something, but after a few seconds I heard the door shut.

My eyes found focus again on the scene below. There was no longer any sign of the deep waves plowed up by the freighter, just the gentle rolling of the river at peace again.

12