Aimee's Husband's Gift

Story Info
Aimee and her husband join an Erotic Group.
2.5k words
3.99
63.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, let me say, that I am married to one of the most beautiful little blonde, blue-eyed women in the world. My Aimee is 24 years old, she weighs 100 lbs, soaking wet and stands just a little over 5 foot tall. Married several years now we are still very much in love, ours is that easygoing affectionate kind of love that makes a marriage endure.

Even yet, although time has passed, I still cannot believe what Aimee did to give me the biggest erotic thrill of my life. Well, anyway, this is what happened.

Back several months ago my wife Aimee and I met a group of couples at a Northern California Beach Seaside Resort. Although hesitant and somewhat suspicious, when they invited us to a party that evening we decided to attend.

To our bewilderment and amazement, as the evening wore on more couples arrived. Then starting at 10:00PM the purpose of the party became clear. All the women voluntarily put their names in a little box. One of the husbands then drew two names from the box. Then to our utter surprise, the two very feminine women who had been chosen were taken into a large Bedroom, where several mattresses had been spread about the floor. Now curious, naturally Aimee and I followed along.

Within moments, we were witness to a wild battle between the two wives as they immediate grabbed each other by the hair, and though both the Brunette and the Black haired wife did not seem to be mad at each other at all, a wild hair-pulling struggle ensued.

The battle lasted almost 10 minutes until at the end; the Brunette was kneeling astride the weaker black haired woman, pulling the other woman's hair until she agreed to be in submission. The fem fight ended in tears, with the Brunette finally letting the little black haired woman up.

When they invited us back; Aimee knowing I enjoyed watching them, admitted she also enjoyed watching. Therefore, we continued blissfully to attend the weekly female tussles with the other Couples. Because all the women were larger and stronger than my petite little wife was, we felt that Aimee would never be challenged to engage in a fun tussle with any of the women.

Since Aimee was so much smaller than the other women, they sort of adopted her as a mascot, and would always tease her, by asking when she was going to indulge in a hair-pulling tussle with one of them. Aimee, always perky and good-natured would tease them right back by saying if only they were her size she would love to do it.

Then, last week as we arrived at this couple's home and walked in, there was a buzz of excitement in the large living room. As we came into the room, all eyes were upon us. A moment later, we knew the source of the excitement.

Sitting on a plush sofa with several of the other women, was a little Phillipena wife, just Aimee's size. The group immediately introduced Aimee and I to the Phillipena Couple.

The Phillipena wife's name was Lettie. She was very pretty. Lettie had a pleasant demeanor and seemed quiet and well mannered. However, observing her more closely I got the impression she had the look of a woman who would have the determination to prevail.

Aimee immediately sensed what was about to happen to her. I was amazed that she did not seem to mind that the group, without consulting her, had picked out her first opponent. This was it!

My wife, Aimee was blond with long hair, 24 years old, 100 lbs and 5'4 tall. Lettie was a petite Phillipena wife, 26 years old, 5'2 tall and weighed 105 lbs. The crowd had decided Aimee and Lettie would be the perfect Match.

The crowd of Couples was practically salivated for the two petite little wives to begin. Within minutes, the other women took both Aimee and Lettie into separate rooms.

A few minutes later, they emerged. Stealing a glance at Aimee, I realized she was visible excited. Smiling in my direction, Aimee did not appear to be at all afraid. In fact, both little wives had a look of anticipation and seemed impatient for it to begin.

Unless you have had the delightful erotic experience of watching your wife, in at least one physical confrontation with another woman, you have no idea the excitement I felt as I watched the two women approach one another.

One moment Aimee was this lady-like woman, facing this well-mannered and beautiful little Phillipena woman; who had shoulder length long shiny black hair, which hung down to her shoulders. The next moment both exquisite little wives were at each other's long hair, as the wild hair pulling battle exploded.

Each woman immediately locked her delicate fingers into the other wife's scalp and sought a hold on the Roots.

The room began to fill with the cries of encouragement from the crowd, and quickly elevated to a fever pitch as my petite little Blonde wife, Aimee, locked together in a wild struggle with the little black haired Phillipena wife, Lettie.

What I had secretly fantasized about for years had come true. I still could not believe that this was my mild mannered wife, as I watched her struggling with Lettie, the Phillipena wife. Now, both female's were pulling and yanking the other's head back and forth. Neither little wife was laughing now as they jerked each other's now disheveled hair. The struggle between the two now angry wives built in intensity.

Although both women were moaning and crying out, it soon became obvious that Aimee was getting the worse of it, as the little Phillipena Lettie turned out to be the wilder female. Aimee's beautiful Blonde hair, torn down, now was hanging in Aimee's face.


Holding Aimee by her long blond hair the little Phillipena wife, Lettie wildly jerked my petite perky little Aimee back and forth.

However, Aimee was a little wiry woman and was not one to bear blows with out striking back; and besides, they were very well match in size.

Aimee gamely buried her little white delicate fingers deep into the fiery little Phillipena woman's scalp, and began trying to jerk her black hair out by the roots.

To this day, I do not know why Aimee did what she did. It was obvious, that both wives were angry. However, in the heat of the fem fight, a now angry Aimee slapped the little Phillipena wife, Lettie's face.

In less than a heartbeat, Lettie answered my little Blonde wife's challenge by slapping her hard right back. Then to everyone's delight that was watching, the fight between the two petite wives really exploded.

Both women started crying out, as the sound of their slaps reverberated against each of their faces as they reeled about the room slapping, yanking each other's hair unmercifully. As the two women fought desperately, each trying to get the better of the other, their angry squeals and shrieks could be heard. Their feminine smells and colognes began to mix and mingle in the closed room.

Then, suddenly, the wiry little Phillipena Wife reached for Aimee's flimsy little summer dress and ripped it down almost off of her. Aimee, screamed in rage, and followed suit, tearing at Lettie's white little dress, ripping it. Within moments, both women had stripped the other wife down to her panties and Bras.

Both women moaned and cried out, both their bodies now showing slap marks. Then suddenly, Lettie hooked her brown leg behind Aimee's delicate white calf, and wrestled Aimee backwards. The two struggling wives fell sprawling to the floor, with Lettie coming down on top of Aimee.

As both Aimee and Lettie struggled, they started to roll about the mattress. Both women were now providing erotic entertainment as their panties came into full view, now fully revealed To the wildly excited crowd of men and women. Both girls' panties were loose, tufts of blond-haired wife and black pubic pussy hair was now peeking out from each of their panty crotch.

Aimee fighting desperately finally rolled the fiery little Asian woman off her. Then they were rolling over and over each other, across the floor, a tangle of white and brown legs wrapped around each other as they slapped and pulled hair. Aimee, on one of the rolls managed to roll on top, sit up and straddle the wildly gyrating little wife, Lettie.

Now on the bottom, the angry little dark haired Phillipena, Lettie bucked her tiny hips up as she tried to throw Aimee off. However, Aimee remained mounted astride Lettie's stomach, straddling Lettie at her tiny waist.

Aimee's beautiful white knees now pressed into the bucking gyrating Phillipena wife's black hairy armpits. As Lettie fought back desperately from underneath, her yellow panties now twisted, pulled to one side revealing one of Lettie's black hair covered labia Majora lips. Her brown thighs were now sprawled wide apart providing a sexy erotic view to the watching men and women.

However, the little Phillipena woman was like a little wild tiger underneath Aimee; and, soon ripped her off and threw Aimee sprawling on her beautiful back.

Aimee's slender shapely white legs and luscious thighs fell open. Aimee's dainty white panties came into full view as she fought back, all modesty forgotten.

The two battling women's screams, grunts, shrieks, and moans filled the closely packed room. The room had grown quiet now as every person there wanted to be able to 'listen' to what was probably one of the 'sweetest' little catfights they had ever watched.

Because the female combatants were each from a different culture, the Group's erotic arousal further intensified. This was a first! A Caucasian wife matched with a Phillipena wife. Who would win!

Then the enraged black haired little Phillipena woman was crawling toward Aimee's sprawled figure. A few moments later, even though Aimee was almost sitting up; the little Asian female shoved Aimee backwards and threw herself sprawling between Aimee's beautiful spread apart Thighs. Then climbing on top of Aimee, the black haired little Phillipena wife's fingers encircled Aimee's slender wrists, quickly pinning Aimee's slender arms to the floor.

A moment later, Lettie swung her brown shapely legs over Aimee's thrashing thighs. She was now kneeling astride my little wife's bare stomach. The Phillipena wife's yellow panties had pulled to one side, as she knelt astride Aimee's struggling body. For a moment Lettie's Phillipena pussy showed full.

Her modesty long forgotten, Aimee struggled, her luscious white legs and thighs spread lewdly apart as she bucked her lovely hips, trying desperately to throw the tough little Phillipena bitch off of her.

Aimee's white lacy panties had slipped to the side during their struggle, and her blond hairy pussy lips, now in full sight, gaped open invitingly, as she struggled with the other female.

What followed was hard to watch. The tough little Phillipena female now firmly astride Aimee's little midriff, dug her brown knees into my little wife, Aimee's sexy little armpits, pinning a struggling Aimee down firmly underneath her.

Then like the little wildcat she was, Lettie, sensing a tiring Aimee's weakness, began to slap, at Aimee's unprotected delicate face, with one hand, as she continued to tear at Aimee's beautiful Blond hair with the other.

The Crowd of Watchers became visibly aroused, as they saw that Aimee was starting to cry. Aimee's moans and shrieks began to fill the room.

Her little brown knees, now pressed against Aimee's sides, the petite Phillipena wife stayed astride Aimee's beautiful white midriff. It quickly became obvious to the excited Watchers, that Aimee was losing her will and the strength to fight back.

Although Aimee did continue to struggle, it was obvious she was never going to be able to dislodge the determined little Phillipena wife who now sat astride her. Aimee never again got the brown-skinned Phillipena wife off her.

Lettie continued to slap and pull at Aimee's hair until finally, in tears, her sobs echoing around the room; when Lettie asked Aimee "Have you had enough? Do you want to give? "

Through her sobs, a thoroughly exhausted and defeated Aimee uttered a simple "Yes." After sitting astride her victim for a moment longer to savor her victory, the fiery little Phillipena wife got off Aimee. Lettie's Phillipena husband helped her to her feet

A moment later, I went over, picked up my little warrior, Aimee: and, carried her still crying into one of the bathrooms where some of the women helped her get cleaned up. Aimee continued crying quietly for a few moments more, her beautiful delicate face showed the angry red slap marks of Lettie's slaps. Aimee looked like a wild woman with her beautiful blond hair tousled and in wild disarray.

At home later, preparing to retire for the evening and feeling guilty over the events of the evening, I asked her, "Darling, are you alright?" Her answer was her warm exquisite lips brushing mine, as we climbed into bed. In the dark, I felt her warm lovely body lovingly press up against me, as she whispered passionately, "Honey, I'm Okay, would you like to 'do it?"

Still worried I whispered, "Aimee, are you sure you are up to it?" Without answering, she gently grasped my fingers and moved it down between her luscious warm thighs to her Forbidden Spot. Suddenly I realized my fingers were now sticky with her womanly translucent juices. Amazed and bewildered I could not believe what I had just felt. She was 'wet' down there!

"Darling, she whispered sexily, "Do not ask me why, but fighting that little Bitch tonight caused me to get really, excited," she explained. "Did it excite you," she laughingly enquired, already knowing the answer. It felt so cozy, as her soft warm little titties snuggled up against my chest.

"Yes, Darling Aimee, "I replied, "There is nothing that could compare to the excitement I felt tonight watching you fight her. Lettie was just your perfect size. Whew, it makes me hard just thinking about it," I laughed. "The only thing that could have been more exciting would have been seeing you and her in a secluded private fem fight with out your panties."

There in our intimate spacious bedroom I heard Aimee's mischievous little giggle that I had grown to love so much. "Shut up, and fuck me!" she laughed.

"Boy, are you asking for it! " I laughed.

A moment later, I was lying between her warm soft shapely thighs. Enjoying the heat of her swollen Labia Lips against my engorged Cock, I wet my hungry Cock with her juices; Aimee raised her legs letting those beautiful luscious shapely thighs of her's fall open.

Accepting my darling Aimee's unspoken invitation, I joyfully plunged my engorged Cock deep inside her swollen Blonde hairy pussy. Like a whisper in my ear, I heard the soft audible sigh of a hungry female just as we began our erotic journey.

That night in between talking about Aimee's feminine confrontation with the little dark haired Lettie, both Aimee and I enjoyed sex to the fullest.

The End