Aine's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aine felt herself approaching her climax, and just as she was about to climax, Lord Brannan grinned evilly and pushed Bree forcefully away from Aine’s pussy, sending her falling on the floor beside the chair. Aine moaned and whimpered as the pleasure stopped, and Lord Brannan smiled and winked at her. His smile brought shivers to her and she reached down to pleasure herself, but Lord Brannan growled and grabbed her hand, shaking his head. He picked her up and walked to the bed, throwing her down on the white silk and feather filled pillows. Bree followed with a smirk on her face. Lord Brannan undressed quickly, throwing his clothes aside and climbed atop Aine, straddling her face, pinning her arms beside her. His huge cock hung in her face and she reached out with her tongue to lick it, he grinned and pushed it deep into her warm mouth, she tightened her mouth around it and began sucking. He pushed his cock relentlessly in and out of her mouth, fucking her mouth hard. Her tongue swirled around his cock and she could taste his juices starting to flow into her mouth. She moaned and wiggled, and immediately felt Bree’s tongue on her own wet pussy again. The pleasure was so intense, she nearly climaxed on the spot, but continued sucking and gripping that huge hard cock as Bree payed close attention to her clit. And when her climax hit, the waves of pleasure spread over her body and she shook and shuddered and her moans vibrated through his cock, and he moaned and climaxed as well, sending a flood of sweet liquid into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed and licked, still shaking and flailing about as much as she could with the large man on top of her and Bree between her legs.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and lay beside her, motioning for Bree. Bree crawled up beside them and he grabbed her waist and pulled her over to kneel over Aine’s face this time, facing down Aine’s body. Bree lowered her dripping pussy against Aine’s mouth, and she responded by lapping up the juice that was dripping, then licking slowly around her pussy. Aine had never done such as this in her life, and for a fleeting moment, she wanted to run, she stopped licking and Lord Brannan leaned down and commanded her to continue, soft as the command was, it was said forcefully, and she again relented. In the moonlight, faces began to show up on the balcony, peeking in, licking their lips as they watched. Bree lowered her mouth again on Aine’s pussy, breathing in her scent deeply, then teasingly licking every now and then. Aine moaned and wiggled her hips as the pleasure ran all over her body. As Lord Brannan watched, his cock began to get hard again, and he grinned and ran his hands over both of the girls soft, supple bodies. Soft moans could be heard from the balcony as the others watched the moonlit bed. Their willing audience pressed close to each other, eerie hands reaching out to stroke and caress the nearest body to them as they watched. Bree sat up and pushed her pussy into Aine’s face as she climaxed, bouncing and wiggling her hips as loud moans issued from her pouty wet lips.

Lord Brannan pulled Bree by her thin waist off of Aine and pushed her on her back. “I suppose you want to be fucked?” he growled. She moaned and opened her legs as he slid his soft cock inside of her. He leaned down to play with her breasts as his cock began to get hard again inside of her dripping wet pussy. He slid in and out slowly, building up momentum as his cock got harder and bigger until he was furiously ramming his huge hard cock inside of Bree’s pussy. His hands held firmly to her large breasts, digging in his nails and she gasped and moaned with each thrust inside. The tittilated crowd on the balcony watched and added their moans to sounds of the evening. Aine turned her head to watch Bree and Lord Brannan, breathing heavily. He pulled out of Bree suddenly with a smile on his handsome face and reached under the bed, pulling out a leather strap. “On your hands and knees, you naughty, naughty whore,” he spoke firmly.

Bree turned around and got on her hands and knees, Aine could see her pussy just dripping with juice onto the bed. Lord Brannan held the strap firmly and raised his hand, bringing it hard down across Bree’s bare ass, leaving a red streak. Bree screamed out with pleasure and pain, but stayed on all fours, she knew better than to move. Again the leather strap came down hard on her ass, leaving another red streak. He stroked her ass and looked over at Aine with an evil smirk. “I’ve a great idea, sit up Aine.”

She sat up and he handed the strap to her. He lay on his back beside Bree and pulled her onto him. Bree grinned and lowered her pussy down around his cock, and began moving her hips to fuck him herself. He spoke with authority to Aine, “Whip her ass, Aine, she deserves it.” So Aine gently hit Bree with the strap as Bree moved up and down on his hard cock. She moaned and wiggled harder feeling the hit, so Aine hit her even harder across her smooth ass. With each hit, the pleasure increased for Bree, and Aine’s inhibitions faded away and she began hitting her hard with the leather strap, pausing in between each hit to stroke the red mark she had made on her ass. Aine’s own pussy began to drip from the excitement of watching Bree and Trasach fuck as she brought the strap across Bree’s tiny, smooth ass. As Bree began to climax, she breathed out to Aine, “Harder now.” And Aine hit her relentlessly, that leather strap digging into her skin bringing blood in a few places. Aine’s full lips curled in a strange smile watching, deriving pleasure from the stinging marks. She leaned down to lick along one red streak, lapping up the blood. Bree fainted from the intense pleasure and collapsed on top of Lord Brannan.

Aine bit her lip and watched, and he just moved her aside and sat up and smirked at Aine, reaching out to run his finger down her breast and across her flat stomach. “Very good, angel,” he whispered in her ear, taking the strap from her hands, “would you care to feel my strap against your white ass?” She shivered and nodded, and he turned her over and gave her one hard, biting hit across both cheeks, leaving a red line which he leaned down and licked. She moaned and shivered as he threw the strap aside, and looked at her with lust in his eyes for her body.

His order to her was firm and demanding, “On your hands and knees, Aine.” She obeyed immediately, getting on all fours, moaning and wiggling her hips as Lord Brannan rammed his hard cock inside her pussy from behind, showing no mercy, fucking her hard and fast, leaning over to squeeze and pinch her breasts as they hung down and bounced from the momentum of him hitting against her. Bree moaned softly as she came to, and crawled over, kneeling before Aine and shoving her nipple into her mouth, which Aine readily accepted, sucking and licking each offered breast as his cock drove deep inside of her. All three moaned with pleasure, and the moans from the balcony increased as well. The crowd on the balcony began to stream into the room, surrounding the bed, Aine looked around with fear and confusion in her eyes at the naked women and men that had their eyes on the bed’s occupants. She caught the eye of the girl that brought her breakfast that morn as Lord Brannan cock rammed harder and deeper inside of her. Her breath came in short spurts, and the onlookers gathered closely around, their hands reaching out to stroke both the women and Lord Brannan’s bodies. Aine closed her eyes as her body rocked and shuddered from the passion welling up inside of her with each inward thrust. She could feel his cock swelling to even bigger proportions inside of her.

“Her necklace, Bree,” he said between his own moans of pleasure. Bree unfastened the pearls from around Aine’s neck and handed it to him. His handsome face glanced around to the onlooking crowd and they chittered with expectation. He stopped his onslaught of her pussy with his hard cock long enough to push the little pearly beads into her anus, leaving enough out to hold onto. He reached over and grabbed the nearest hand, a young woman who licked her lips and obliged by holding the string of pearls as he began fucking her again, slowly building up to the same forcefulness before he stopped. Aine gasped and wiggled her ass as the beads were shoved in, and as he began pushing his cock inside of her again, the young woman holding the beads pulled one of the beads out and Aine shook and cried out in. Bree continued to offer her pert little breasts to Aine to suck and lick, which she did, but every so often, when a bead was pulled out quickly, the pleasure was so great she had to close her eyes and shake, trying to compose herself. His hard cock was relentless in it’s thrusting. He throbbed and took her roughly, moaning and slapping her ass, watching as the little white beads appeared slowly.

Lord Brannan climaxed inside of her with a last forceful thrust and the young woman holding the beads, sensing Aine’s soon climax, pulled the entire string of beads with one flick of her wrist. Aine screamed and thrashed as her own climax washed over her. She shuddered and fell on her face, her ass still held high as he pumped the last bit of cum inside her willing pussy. With a hard slap to her pale ass, he pulled out and she collapsed in a heap on her stomach, unconscious. He grinned and reached out to the others standing around, who pushed ever closer rallying for a position so that he could stroke them.

~

She awoke crouched in the dusty corner of that room, shivering from the cold. Eyes peered at her from around the dark room, and as she stood wearily, they scattered. She shook her head and reached up to her cheek, feeling the scratches and scars from her travels. Her traveling clothes still in tatters, she picked up her pack and opened the door of the room, trying to shake off the lingering thoughts from her strange dream. She walked back down the dusty, crumbling stairs and across the stench-filled hall where the remains of someone’s feast lay rotting for eternity. Across the courtyard she went, covering her nose as she passed the long dead carcass of the horse, and out to the lane again. She glanced back and her hand instinctively went to her throat. Her eyes widened and she dropped her pack as her fingers felt the delicate beads that hung around her neck. Picking up her pack again, shivering with fear and perhaps a bit of exhilaration, she looked up to the window of the room where she spent the night. Seeing nothing but the wind swirling around, she took up again her lonesome journey.

~

He stood at her window, the dark man with brooding eyes, watching her leave, a smirk on his handsome face. Laughter came from around the room as eyes watched their master. He had allowed her to keep the pearls as a memento, and he chuckled to himself as he imagined her shock when she saw the red bite from his strap across her cheek. He turned to those in the room with a knowing nod, and they all rushed forward to vie for the opportunity to pleasure their master.

12