Ainsley Wants a Baby Ch. 01

Story Info
Ainsley Earhardt from Fox News gets Her Baby the Fun Way.
6.7k words
4.63
22.3k
18
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Fox and Friends week-end was nearing a close for an early March Saturday. Ainsley Earhardt was filling in for Anne Kooiman this morning and also tomorrow morning.

During a break she took a call from her husband and after hanging up she was rather upset. Her co-hosts Peter Doocy and Clayton Morris both noticed just how upset she was. She shook it off and whispered to Clayton; "I'll explain during the next break."

They finished the segment and as they went to commercial they turned to Ainsley; "Come on Ainsley, out with it, we both see how shaken you are, what happened? It had to concern that phone call you got, please let us help."

She wrung her hands out together and licked her bright pink lips and nodded; "You're right Clayton, my husband called. He just got the results from the fertility clinic. It seems he has next to no sperm count and we've been trying to have a baby now since before last Thanksgiving. Here it is March and I'm completely frustrated. Even our lovemaking has taken its toll on us. We've tried so hard to have a baby; it just isn't enjoyable any longer."

Peter looked from Clayton to Ainsley; he had a thought, but didn't want to bring it up to Ainsley until he talked to Clayton first. He looked over at Ainsley as Clayton consoled her. He had always loved how she looked and had to really avoid her because he didn't want to overstep his bounds and say something offensive to her. Her light blonde hair was always immaculate. Off camera he saw her hair always teased and curled looking extremely sexy, but on camera, most of the time, she had it combed and brushed out. It hung onto her shoulders and it was always smooth and looking professional. He was hypnotized by her gorgeous blue eyes and he could stare into them for hours. Today she was wearing a canary yellow dress. It had two wide straps holding it up and her shoulders and upper chest were bare. It hugged her 32 C breasts perfectly and accented them to the fullest. The most impressive attribute of Ainsley were her long, shapely legs. Today her dress rode up her thighs and barely covered her luscious ass. Her trim hips and narrow waist would go away if she even did get pregnant, but that was her choice.

They came back from commercial and Ainsley had a segment talking about cold weather morning breakfasts and off camera Peter approached Clayton. "Clayton can I talk to you for a minute, I want to run something past you?"

"Sure Peter, what's on your mind?"

"I was thinking, I feel for Ainsley and was wondering if you thought it would be appropriate to offer her our services?"

Clayton broke out into a smile; "You know I was thinking the same thing, but didn't think it was a good idea to bring up. Now that you're suggesting it, I don't think it would be a bad idea. The worst thing she could do would be to slap us and never talk to us again; or she could dwell upon it and after thinking about it, she could take us up on our offer and I don't know about you, but we could have the time of our life and help her get what she wants in the long run!"

Peter was beaming from ear to ear; "My god, I can't believe that you've been thinking the same thing. Could you imagine having those gorgeous legs wrapped around you as you slid in and out of her?"

Clayton slapped Peter on the back; "My thoughts exactly Peter, but we have to stop now, I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Should I bring it up to her or do you want to?"

"I think it would be better coming from me. I don't work with her all the time and I wouldn't want your relationship with her be completely ruined it she doesn't want to go for it."

"Great point Peter, cool it here she comes. When do you want to bring it up?"

Peter chuckled; "No better time than the present, if I wait I just may lose my nerve."

She flopped down on the sofa and her skirt rose even higher than before and her lacy white panties were showing. She tugged at her skirt; "My god that was a waste of time. I can't wait to finish today and just go home and get drunk. No need to avoid alcohol any longer seeing my husky husband is shooting blanks!"

Peter turned towards her and took her tiny, soft hand in his; "Ainsley, Clayton and I were talking while you were doing that interview and aw well, we were going to offer our services."

She looked a little shocked and slowly drew her hand out of his and she licked her lips and turned to Clayton; "Are you in on this too Clayton?"

Just then the producer yelled out; "Back in three, two, and..." Pointing to Peter, he turned back to the camera; "Welcome back to Fox and Friends, we have a late winter storm brewing in the Midwest; here is Janice Dean to give us the details!"

Janice went into her report and on the curvy couch Ainsley just looked out into space, thinking about the offer made to her by Peter and Clayton. All kinds of things ran through her head and she was amazed that she was actually considering the offer.

As they went to a long computer generated break she turned to Clayton with fire in her eyes; "I can't believe you actually want to impregnate me."

He raised his hand; "Just forget about it Ainsley, we were just acting upon how upset you were and we both came up with that ill-advised solution."

She turned to Peter; "How did you plan on getting me pregnant Peter? Did you want to do it here on the set? Would you like to get between these legs and shove your stiff cock in me and fuck me till you shoot your sperm in me?"

His face turned beet red and slowly nodded; "I guess Clayton was right; it was an ill-advised solution, I'm sorry Ainsley, please just forget we even brought it up!"

The came back on air and Ainsley missed a couple of her cues as she was in deep thought. She began to squirm about on the couch and it was evident she was flustered and her face even turned a bright shade of pink and her breathing was getting heavier.

As they went to another break she slid to the edge of the couch and looked at Peter; "I'm sorry Peter, I was just shocked by the offer. I know the two of you were only thinking about me. I sprung my problem on the two of you and I forgot men are solution oriented. Women love to vent and don't think about you guys who always want to solve the problem presented to them. Just forget about it and let's put this behind us."

Clayton drew the exhausted Ainsley into his arms in a consoling hug and planted a gentle kiss on the top of her head; "You know we were only trying to solve your problem Ainsley!" He pulled away and let out a chuckle; "We wouldn't have mind getting into your pants either!"

She looked stunned and then started laughing; she slapped him playfully on the shoulder and suddenly she turned serious; "I guess I did bring up that I haven't been satisfied or happy with my sex life in the past few months and I appreciate the two of you offering to help me out on both issues, but........."

"Back in three, two, ....." The producer pointed to Clayton and he was lost, he was stunned by what Ainsley had just said and just to think she may be considering their offer made him so flustered, he forgot what was up next up on the show.

Peter saved him and began talking about the next issue. The camera turned to him and Clayton sat staring at Ainsley with his mouth open as he tried to recuperate by her last statement. He wondered what was coming after she spoke; "But..."

Ainsley looked over at Clayton and she smiled when she noticed the growing bulge in his pants and she suddenly started getting moist between her legs. The longer she thought about the offer, the better it sounded. She definitely wanted a baby and heaven knows she really needed a good fucking. She can't remember the last times she had an orgasm that didn't come from her fingers or her vibrator. She bit her lip as she actually began to consider their offer and during the next break she would ask how they would want to go about it. She was cued and she recited the day's headlines and as she smiled into the camera she read off the teleprompter; "We'll be back after these messages!"

"And we're clear! What the hell is going on between the three of you? Ainsley, is all of this commotion due to that phone call you received?"

"Yeah I guess, sorry Fred, we'll do better, I'm sorry!" She turned to Peter and then to Clayton; "Listen you two, after a lot of thinking, you can see I've been a little distracted the past three or four segments. I'm seriously considering your offer. If we did do this, when, where and how would we do this?"

Clayton stood up and looked down at Ainsley; "Leave it to me Ainsley, I'll be right back!" He hurried of the set and went to talk to the technicians and producer. He returned after a few minutes. The next segment already started and he sat down and went right into his portion of the discussion. When they went into the second from the last break he turned to Ainsley and Peter; "I got all of your answers, now it's up to you if you really want to go through with it. We have the entire studio to ourselves for the rest of the morning and afternoon. Fred will lock the door and pull down the blackening screens on the windows behind us. We have all the time we need, so now it's all up to you Ainsley, let me know so I can give Fred the go ahead to lock up the place for us."

She took a deep breath; "Boy, this could really happen now can't it! Let me think about it and I'll let you know soon, okay?"

Peter chimed in, taking her hand in his again; "Please Ainsley, you have to be doing this for yourself. Just remember we're here for you and we'll do all we can to make you a mother and make you scream!" He laughed when she pulled her hand from his and punched him playfully in the shoulder.

"You're an ass Peter, but thanks for making the decision lighter!" She nodded just before they came back on air; "Yes, let's do this!"

For the three of them the last two segments seemed to last forever and between segments, Clayton rushed over to Fred and got the okay to lock the place down.

As they signed off, Peter rushed off stage and returned with a bottle of wine and a few glasses; ""Sorry they aren't fancy, but I think it will do the trick."

As Fred finished locking the place up tight and drawing all of the blackening shades, he gave Ainsley a wink and locked the door behind him.

Ainsley took a big gulp of the sweet wine and she went back for a second gulp. Placing the glass on the large coffee table before her she turned to Peter who already had his jacket and tie off; "So how do we begin?"

He turned towards her and swept her hair from one side of her face and neck. He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. He kissed her again, along the side of her mouth and when she turned towards him more, his lips covered hers. He heard a tiny moan escape her throat and she pulled back slightly.

Ainsley licked her lips; "I thought we were going to work on inseminating me, not just having your way with me."

Peter drew back and looked confused; "Listen Ainsley, when was the last time you and Will hopped into bed and you immediately began, pardon my French, began fucking?"

She sucked in her breath and bit down on her lower lip; "I understand, but kissing is so intimate, do you really have to do that?"

Clayton chimed in; "It may be a little intimate Ainsley, but we really care about you. We just want to make you feel comfortable and bring you along slowly. What better way than to kiss you, caress you and get you excited to the point where you're properly ready to accept either one of us. It would be a lot better if you shut-off your brain and just let your gorgeous body take over. It is very, very desirable and from what you've told us, it hasn't been treated the way it should have been over the past few months. Yes we want to give you what you need and want, a baby; but we'd love to see you cut loose and let the animal in Ainsley Earhardt come out."

A tear came running down her cheek and she wiped it away. She reached out and grabbed one of Peter's hands and one of Clayton's, raising it to her lips, she planted a soft kiss on each knuckle. She lowered them and whispered out; "I really don't deserve such good friends as the two of you are." She nodded and continued; "I know over the course of what we are about to do, I might be a little apprehensive, please be patient with me, but I'll try and go along with all of it. I know you're doing it all for my benefit."

Peter let out a long breath of air; "Please Ainsley let me get this out before you respond. We are ultimately doing this for you so you can have a baby, but you also have to realize that Clayton and I are men and once we get you naked and our excitement kicks in, we may take things a little too far. If you think we are doing this, please rein us in and point it out, okay?"

She started giggling; "The two of you are saying so many nice things about me, my head is swelling. I understand what you're saying and I need to realize that YOU ARE MEN and also have needs and can't just turn it on and off, so okay, I understand, shall we begin?"

Clayton started first this time. He did exactly what Peter had done earlier, but this time, Ainsley turned her body into his and accepted his lips and greeted them with her tongue. She swept her tongue across his lips and when it came in contact with his tongue. She rolled her tongue across his, she darted it in and out of his mouth and when he pressed forward, she accepted his tongue into her mouth.

A groan escaped her lips when she felt a hand slide up and down her parted legs. It began at her knees and went higher along her gorgeous thighs. To her amazement, she spread them as wide as her tight dress would allow.

Peter took off his shirt and toss off his shoes and socks. Sliding to the floor, he planted himself between Ainsley's succulent legs. Kneeling between them, he slid the tight dress up as high as he could and when he felt her raise her ass, he managed to slide it up about her waist.

Ainsley was ravishing Clayton's mouth with her own. She pulled away slightly and looked deep into his eyes with those incredible blue pools of lust; "Will never wants to kiss me anymore. All he wants to do is stick his dick in me and cum. He never lets me finish and heaven forbid if I want any sort of foreplay. The two of you have given me more foreplay in the past ten minutes than Will has given me in the past two months!" With that she removed Clayton's tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. Sliding it off, she was like a child with a new toy. Her fingers slid all over his chest, belly and back. Drawing him to her, she buried her face in the crook of his neck and licked and sucked at the tender flesh of his neck and ear. She stiffened slightly when she felt his fingers locate the zipper on the back of her dress and slowly lowered it. She let out a tiny sigh when he didn't rush to remove it.

Clayton slipped his hands into the back of her dress and began caressing and massaging her tapered back. When he crossed over her bra strap several times, he finally flicked it open and resumed caressing her back. When he was at the base of her spine, he placed his nails on her tender flesh and began raking his nails with just the right amount of pressure. It sent shivers through Ainsley's body and she hugged him even harder.

She moved her head to the other side and as she did this, she slipped out of the dress and bra. Brushing her extremely taut breasts against his hair covered chest, she let out an involuntary groan and began planting even more insistent kisses and nips along his neck and other ear. She stabbed at his ear with her tongue and let out a loud groan.

Down below, Peter had managed to slip her panties off and now with her dress bunched about her waist and her heels on her feet, she was completely naked. He began planting hot, wet kisses all up and down her thighs and as he got higher and higher, Ainsley's moans and groans grew louder. He inhaled her sweet scent and was drawn to her glistening lips. Her pussy lips were very tight and the lips were nearly non-existent. He couldn't wait to see those wet petals part and bloom. He got very close to them and blew a stream of cool air on them, he felt her shiver and kicking off her shoes, somehow she managed to plant her heels on the edge of the sofa. Once she did this, she parted her shapely legs giving Peter easier access to her weeping pussy.

Clayton broke the stranglehold she had on him. He stood up and looked down at the gorgeous blonde before him. She was leaning back; her lovely beautiful head was resting on the back cushion of the curvy couch. Her cone shaped tits, a very full C cup were pointing skyward. Her bright blue eyes darted from him to Peter who was poised between her thighs. She licked and bit down on her bright red lips. Looking lower, her tiny hips and even smaller waist was incredible. He couldn't imagine her with a baby bump, spoiling that gorgeous figure. He stripped off the rest of his clothes and his sizeable cock, about eight inches in length and thicker than a long-necked beer bottle. He moved around behind the couch and watched Peter.

Ainsley sucked in her breath as Peter slowly lowered his mouth to her dripping pussy. She let out a grunt; "Oh Peter, I can't believe you're really going to lick me down there. I hardly remember what if feels like. My ex-husband did it occasionally, but wasn't a fan of it. Would you believe Will thinks it's disgusting and refused to touch me down there, unless he's shoving his dick in me!" She let out a groan when she felt his hot breath on her pussy lips. She thrust her hips upwards trying to make contact with his tongue and mouth. She let out a hiss; "Can you believe it, he won't even let me suck on his thing!"

Peter smiled up at her; "Don't you worry your pretty little head Ainsley. I promise to lick you until you cum all over my tongue and not once, twice and maybe, if you're good, I'll lick your sweet little cunt through three orgasms, each one better than the last." With that being said, Peter used his thumbs to part her tight lips. He smiled and inhaled the intoxicating scent. He loved how her inner walls were all wet and slimy with her juices. He squeezed them back together and watched her juices trickle out. He used his thumbs to gather-up these luscious juices and spread them across her lips. Parting them he finally dipped his tongue in and slowly broadened his tongue and took a long slow swipe from the base all the way up to her hidden clit. When he reached the top, he let out a hot puff of air, but teased her by leaving her hidden button covered.

Ainsley was beside herself, knowing she was on the verge of an orgasm, just from the anticipation and the longing of having her pussy munched on. She rolled her head from side to side and tensed up when her face brushed up against Clayton's thick, stiff cock. Her eyes bugged out and by instinct, her lips parted and her tongue slipped out and slowly flicked out and tasted her first cock in several years. She let out a squeal when she felt Peter do what he did earlier several times, but he went deeper and faster with each passing swipe. As she closed her lips around Clayton's cock, she sucked hard and let out a groan, she just came for the first time.

Clayton looked down at the flawless face swallowing up his cock. Her nostrils flared as she took about half of his cock onto her mouth and she suddenly shook and let it fall from her mouth. He reached down and combed his fingers through her incredibly soft and silky hair. He swept it from her face and watched as she took him back into her mouth and he let out a shiver when he looked down and saw those gorgeous sky blue eyes staring up at him. He had to smile and hoped they could do this more than just today. She was like a drug and he was hooked on it. He watched as her cheeks hallowed out and the immediate feeling of her sucking coursed through his cock and entire lower body.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12