Ainsley Wants a Baby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alongside of them, Heather was now atop Clayton, her long sleek body drove up and down on his thick stake. She too had already cum once already and was now riding him just for the pleasure of having him fill her with his spunk. She leaned over slightly, feeding him her large swaying tits. She just loved having those thick, long nipples of hers sucked on and he didn't disappoint. This went on for nearly fifteen minutes. She was exhausted and when Clayton rolled her over and she let out a shriek when he flipped her over and buried his cock in her doggy style. He rode her until he felt her cunt tightening up again; he finally lost it and pulling out of her, rolled her over and shot his load all over her face and tits.

She just lay there basking in the afterglow of an incredible lovemaking session. She knew then and there, even though Ainsley wasn't going to be in the picture, she was sure to have a return bout with Peter and Clayton again.

The four of them fucked well into the evening and even after showering, Peter gave Ainsley a full body oily massage. When she thought she was beyond cumming any longer, he took her sweet ass and she came a couple more times before taking his last load again in her womb.

Clayton had her swallow his load before fucking Heather in the ass while she took Peter in her pussy at the same time. Exhausted, the guys dressed and headed out, while Ainsley and Heather stayed the night. In the morning the two of them hurried across the street and were in make-up just in time to do their morning show.

Epilogue: a few months later Ainsley began to show. Almost nine months to the day of her having the wild week-end with Peter and Clayton, she gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl, it looked like they both came through seeing neither of them looked alike. To this day, just like Peter told her, every time she looked at her two beautiful babies, she can't stop smiling because she had them and had a week-end she'll never ever forget.