Ain't No Fun Unless My...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Case
J_Case
4 Followers

Panting and glistening with sweat, she spun around into a reverse cowgirl and started riding that stiff ten inches again. With his palms spanking her ass and his skillful fingers harrassing her swollen clit, it didn't take but a few minutes for her to build up to another sheet-tugging, earth-shattering orgasm.

She was totally exhausted, now.

Mikey wasn't though. He flipped her onto her back and threw her legs over his shoulders. She was too weak to do anything but accept the sweet, punishing strokes that took her to another orgasm.

As she floated down from her orgasmic high, he flipped her onto her stomach. Oh shit! This my position right here. Oohhhh shit this...this Gawddammmn...this some good dick. Each stroke was replenishing her energy. She got up on her knees, and much to her delight, he pounded her mercilessly until her knees got weak and she fell flat on her stomach. He didn't miss a stroke. He fell right on top of her and continued to methodically fuck her toward ecstasy.

It was obvious to her that her pleasure was his pleasure. She couldn't say that for too many men. And he was properly equipped to give her pleasure. She couldn't say that about too many men, either. His dick had every nerve ending in her pussy tingling. It felt too good for her to tell him to stop or even slow down, but she was truly afraid to cum again. She didn't know if she could handle another orgasm without pulling out her own hair. And then there was the damn soft sheet. It was like a soft, smooth tongue on her clit helping his stiff dick to coax another orgasm out of her. The impending orgasm was too sweet to avoid or even forestall.

Fuck it! Dick like this is few and far in between. I'ma take all he has to give.

She started throwing her hips up at him. Enthusiastically. She was determined to take his young ass with her this time, though. She started working her inner muscles and immediately felt him yeilding to her muscle control. She started working him over proper. Giving as good as she was getting.

A few minutes later, both of them grunting and panting, came to a noisy climax. They moaned and groaned and strained and stroked each other until their orgasms peaked and ebbed. Then they collapsed.

She must have dozed off, because she suddenly found herself blindfolded and tied to the bed with silk ties. She wasn't afraid; she was tied loosely and could get her hands free if she wanted. But, she didn't want to get free. The things his lips and tongue were doing to her felt refreshing and rejuvenating. Before she knew it, she was begging for him to fill her pussy up again with that hunk of throbbing meat.

He obliged her.

This time he wasn't fucking her. He was more tender and passionate this time, which was good. He was giving her the Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde loving. She couldn't believe the stamina that he had. She couldn't believe that she could come so many times and still want more. He gave her all she wanted. He gave her so much, she was afraid for Anastacia. Any man putting this much good loving on one woman would make her go against her own mother for him. This the kind of dick that make a women forsake all others. She admitted to herself that she was already trying to figure out how she could get some more of his good loving and he wasn't even finished with her yet.

Fuck! What the hell have I gotten myself into?

One week later, Cecile said to her daughter, "Anastacia, I don't think you're thinking this through. He's too old for you..."

"Where did you get that from? He's only a few years older than me. He's not like the guys my age, Mom. He's mature," Anastacia argued.

"He's experienced...."

Angela shook her head and came to her best friend's assistance. "Anastacia, baby, we're just concerned that this older man is going to hurt you..."

"But you two have never met him, so how can y'all judge him? I tell you what, why don't I call him and let y'all meet him."

Cecile looked at Angela as Anastacia pulled out her cell phone. She didn't want to spoil this weekend, but the sooner Anastacia realized that this Jerome isn't nothing but a dog looking to take advantage of her, the better.

Angela looked worried as she stared at Cecile. She wasn't so sure about this, either.

Anastacia avoided both their eyes as she brought the phone up to her ear. Both women watched in horror as she spoke to Jerome. Unfortunately, they could only hear one side of the conversation. Both of them prayed that he was busy and couldn't make it. They listened intently.

"Hello, Jerome...where are you?" She nodded, then her face lit up as she smiled. "Good. Swing by Boca Mall. Me, my mom and godmother are heading to TGIF. Why don't you meet us...uh-huh. He's your brother...of course you can bring him along. The more the merrier." She giggled. "Okay. I can't wait to see you either. Bye," she cooed, blushing as she ended the call. She smiled at her mother and godmother. "He's on 95, two exits north of here. He's bringing his brother. He's older than me too, but a little closer to my age," she teased.

A few minutes after they were seated, Anastacia interrupted her mother's spiel. "Here they are now!" Anastacia bounced up from the booth waving excitedly at the two young men.

Cecile cast a wary glance at Angela. "This is going to be awkward. Not to mention ugly."

"Tell me about it," Angela mumbled, trying to keep the nervousness from showing on her face.

Both women kept smiles plastered on their faces as they watched both young men weave their way toward their booth. They didn't fail to notice the heads of other women swivelling to watch the two handsome young men, either.

"Here comes the young dick slinger that wants to take advantage of my precious baby girl," Cecile mumbled under her breath.

Angela grunted in agreement. "That dick of his is just leading the way over here," she mumbled back, then got kicked under the table by Cecile.

"The one in back looks just as dangerous. They're brothers, so they're both probably similarly equipped."

"Stop," Angela mumbled. "You trying to get me wet?" They both watched as Anastacia hugged and kissed the first young man on the cheek. Anastacia had an arm around him and turned to them bubbling. "Micheal, meet my mother and godmother, Cecile and Angela..."

Both women's mouth fell as Mikey looked at them just as shocked. "This is your mother?" he asked, pointing at Cecile.

"We look alike, don't we?" Anastacia gushed, leaning into Jerome and wrapping her arms lovingly around him.

"And your godmother?" Mikey asked for clarification.

Everyone composed themself. Quickly.

Mikey laughed and nodded before answering Anastacia. So I hadn't fucked her mother. Mama finer than her godmother, though. Mmm-mmm-mmm! I damn sure want to hit mama now that I done blessed my eyes on her fine ass. Damn!

Mikey snapped out of his musings quickly. "Like sisters, rather than mother and daughter," he said to Anastacia. He turned back to Angela and Cecile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Cecile," he said, shaking her hand. He turned to Angela, who was blushing. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Angela. And learn your name."

Angela shook his hand, relieved and slightly embarrassed. "It's good to see you again, too, Micheal," she said, stressing his name.

"Mikey..."

Anastacia, who had been planting a kiss on Jerome's lips, turned around and asked, "You two know each other?"

Angela glanced nervously at Cecile, then to Mikey, then back at Anastacia. "I...we..."

Mikey chuckled. "We met in IHOP's parking lot the other night. We were there to get rid of our late night cravings," Mikey said mischievously. "Very interesting night," he chuckled.

Cecile and Angela nodded and smiled.

"What a coincidence," Anastacia gushed. "This is Jerome," she bubbled, pulling him closer to her. "Jerome, meet my mother, Cecile, and my godmother, Angela."

"A pleasure to meet you, Cecile, or should I call you Mom?" he said, shaking her extended hand. He held her gaze and smiled.

Cecile chuckled. "Cecile will do just fine. I'm too young and fine to be anyone's mother," she joked.

"You're right about that," Mikey agreed, causing Cecile to blush.

Jerome turned to Angela. "It feels as if I know you already, Angela. I've heard so much about you," he said, shaking her hands and giving her a telling smile.

***

After an entertaining and enjoyable lunch, Angela and Cecile sat in Cecile's burgundy Jaguar XK and watched as Anastacia kissed Jerome on the lips. "Ain't no saving her," Angela said. "She's already in love...and he probably hasn't even put the dick on her yet. And the older brother seems smoother and much more refined than the younger brother. If that translates over to the bedroom, she's in for a hell of a treat. One thing for sure, she's not going to be shortchanged sexually."

Cecile looked over and smiled. "Well, you experienced the younger brother and he rocked your world. I still don't believe you talked me out of messing with Jerome, but you went ahead and did it..." Cecile paused, shook her head and chuckled, "...only you ended up seducing the wrong brother. And from the way you described it, it was worth it. And it turned out all good in the end."

What Angela hadn't told Cecile was that she thought they had ran a train on her ass. She still wasn't sure, but before the blindfold, Mikey had fucked her raw dog and came in her; with the blindfold on, he had made love to her using a condom. The dick had felt the same --the bodies, too-- but why would he have decided to wrap up then? It would have been too late. Mikey was Dr. Jekyl and Jerome was Mr. Hyde.

"Well the good thing about it is now you don't have to feel guilty about pretending to be me, and for fucking your godchild's man. And you're free to get more of that young dick that you can't stop thinking about."

"I haven't thought about that dick since that night."

Cecile looked at her and hooted. Then she frilled her lips and asked, "So what you're saying is that you're not going to fuck him again? Let me know, now," Cecile chimed, pulling out her phone, already scrolling for Jerome's cell phone number. "It's obvious those two can keep a secret. Both of them knew what you were trying to do and they probably think, no, now they're assuming that I was in on it since you had my car and phone. They could have busted us, but they didn't. Why didn't they? Only conclusion I can come to is so that Mikey could hit that again," Cecile said pointing over at Angela's lap. "They ain't slick. You neither. You want that young dick again..."

"Okay, damnit! I'm not saying I wouldn't let Mikey hit it again, but I don't care if you get you a lil taste. In fact, I highly recommend that you get him to take you to his place, blindfold and tie you up to his bed, so you can experience that Dr. Jekyl, Mr. Hyde loving," Angela suggested, and laughed.

"I sure as hell could use some of that," Cecile said, resting her cell phone in her lap. "Remember what we use to say in college..."

"...Ain't no fun if your girl can't get none," they both sang together, then started laughing.

***

Driving out of the parking lot, Jerome and Mikey laughed and slapped high-fives. "That went rather well," Jerome said.

"I want to do Cecile," Mikey said. "You saw the way she was looking at me while we ate? She heard about the dick I put on her girl, you can believe that!" Mikey boasted.

"Yeah, I'm quite sure she bragged about what happened to her after she woke up rather than what happened before she went to sleep," Jerome chuckled.

"In your dreams!" Mikey said, laughing. "It would have been nice if it had been Anastacia's mother, bro...she's fine as fuck. I'll marry that cougar. But if it had been Cecile, you would have gotten to fuck mother and daughter. How many people can say they did that? But don't worry, Cecile's going to call. You better just hope you're home when I blindfold her sexy ass."

Both of them laughed. They stared at each other, then said in unison, "Ain't no fun if my bro can't get none!"

J_Case
J_Case
4 Followers
12