Ain't Talkin' Bout Love

Story Info
Val had no idea what love really meant.
32.6k words
4.58
144.5k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,804 Followers

Hey folks. Thanks to Barney-R for his great work in editing this story. And thanks to all of you who read it.

No under 18 sex.

SS06

* * * * * *

When I think back now on where my life went off the rails, I'm sure it was the concert. We should never have gone. Before the concert, our lives, our marriage, and our relationship were normal. However, that's all gone now.

I met Valerie back in college. She was a bit on the short side, with olive skin and the longest prettiest black hair you've ever seen. That hair was alive. There were streaks of brown, red and even a few errant strands of blond in it that catch the light from time to time. Val is always adjusting it, and putting it into and taking it out of ponytails.

It's almost as if her hair gets bored with being in one position or one style and forces her to change it. Her hair is the first thing that women notice about Val, and usually they're really jealous of it.

The first thing that men notice is her ass. Val's ass is Kardashian-like. In fact, Val looks like a shorter, chunkier Kardashian. From years of studying my wife and all of her bodily dimensions; I have come to a few conclusions. Val's waist is normal sized. But the fact that her ass is so big makes it seem smaller than it is. Her boobs are just slightly bigger than normal. However, since most women who have one outstanding feature are generally short changed in others; they seem to be bigger than they are.

I think it's because nine times of out ten, a woman with a really big ass is almost always flat chested and vice versa. Val hates her ass, but over the years, she's come to realize that it really is a strength for her.

She also hates her thighs. What she doesn't realize is that if she had those long thin thighs that women, all seem to want, they just wouldn't work with her ass. She would look like a frigging lollipop.

Val's thighs are massive and rounded. When most guys see those thighs, they seem to notice like I do that your eyes are drawn to follow the curvature of those thighs, and they lead you right to her pussy.

I think that most men take one look at my wife and just want to fuck her. I know that's still true, it's just that I no longer feel that way. Until right after the concert, I loved Val with all my heart and soul. We got married right after I graduated from college and we've had a truly perfect life since then.

Val never actually graduated because we had a little scare and a big tragedy. Actually, it was that tragedy that led to Val being built the way she is. Back in college Val was much thinner. She also didn't have her ass and her thighs; they were a lot smaller. She was just a short thin, almost flat chested woman with a hell of a lot of hair.

Since Val had a reputation as one of those girls who didn't put out, she didn't have a lot of guys chasing her. I'd always thought she was pretty, but I was too shy to talk to her. I heard that at twenty years old when I first saw her that she was one of those rarest of creatures at our college, a virgin.

Things moved on and Val became just another of those anomalies, like the full moon, or an eclipse that we notice in passing, but don't really affect our lives. I saw Val around campus occasionally and heard that she had a boyfriend. She also had a roommate, a very pretty girl who was huge. I think I saw her once. She had gigantic boobs, a gigantic gut, and a really pretty face. It was as if a God was giving you that face as a reward for putting up with her bloated body.

I often thought about Val in passing. But, I had a life of my own, so I didn't spend very much time dwelling on circles that I didn't intersect with.

That all changed one snowy evening, when a truly pissed-off Val, walked into the coffee shop that I was studying in.

"There are no empty tables in here, can I share yours?" she asked. I just nodded without looking up from my book.

"I'm Valerie," she said. "But you don't have to look up. I mean it's not like I have big tits or anything." She was clearly pissed at someone, but just hearing her name forced me to look up.

When I looked up, our eyes met, and it pulled me out of studying and her eyes softened somewhat. For some reason, I think we both felt something. Now before you jump to conclusions, let me explain something. I don't ... let me repeat I do not believe in love at first sight. In the first place, this wasn't the first time I'd seen Valerie. And I had always been attracted to her; I'd just never believed that I had a shot with her.

However, that evening in the coffee shop, I sensed that I had a very good chance. I did all of the guy stuff. I bought her coffee and a donut. I sat there and listened very carefully to her tale of woe. It was some drivel about her boyfriend doing some stupid thing. I complimented her on now pretty she was. Even back then her hair was incredible. I think her hair liked me. Every time she leaned over her hair moved towards me.

When it was time for the coffee shop to close, I walked her back to her dorm. I was too shy to ask her out, or even to ask for her phone number. But I didn't really have to. The fates were on my side. Or at least I thought they were. But the fact is unless you're Bill Gates, Brad Pitt, or Tom Brady; the fates are never really on your side. They just set you up with short term happiness that leads to long-term pain.

But I was still surprised when I ran into her again two nights later. Something had to be going on, because during my college years, I dated a lot. I didn't have a steady girl because I went to college to get an education, not to get married. I dated a lot of girls, had sex with some of them and remained friends with a few. My goals for college included getting an engineering degree, getting a great job, and replacing my aging Mustang with a newer model. I'd been bitten by the Mustang bug at an early age and had no intention of changing.

"Josh, you are a hard man to track down," she said, trudging up behind me. Her tennis shoes and the bottoms of her jeans were soaked from the snow.

"Hi Val," I said. "I didn't know anyone needed to track me down."

"I wanted to thank you for the other night," she said. "I was really down then, and I truly needed someone just to listen to me. You were great. And you didn't try to tell me what I should do, either. You just listened. Thanks for that. You're a great friend. Unlike some people I could mention."

"Thank you for the compliment," I said. "It was nice seeing you again."

"Where are you going?" she asked. She reached out to grab my arm and did the Val for the first time. I should probably explain what doing the Val is. My wife is pig headed. When she makes up her mind to do something, nothing outside of the will of the Gods is going to change her mind. However, another of Val's characteristics is the seeming ability to defy physics with her clumsiness. Val can fall in situations where it seems impossible for anyone to slip.

And on that evening, she slipped and fell, stretched out on the snow-covered side walk. I again did the guy thing and helped her up. It was the first time we touched, and I'm sure that we somehow passed a jolt of bio-electricity between us. Time seemed to stand still as we looked into each other's eyes.

"You've got snow all over you," I said. "Can I drive you home?"

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Nowhere exciting," I said. "One of my professors told us about the meteor shower tonight, and I was going to drive out into the country, away from all of the street lights, so I could see them."

"That sounds amazing," she said.

"I could ... If you want..." I began.

"Yes," she said expectantly.

"Take you back to your dorm, so you could get your boyfriend to take you!" I said.

"Josh, I broke up with him after what happened the other night," she said. I had no idea what she was talking about. I had spent the time when we were together looking at her. I'd been mesmerized by her hair and her presence. Listening to her was asking too much.

"Can I go with you?" she asked in a whiny little voice.

"Val, are you sure you wouldn't be bored?" I asked. "From what I've heard, you hang out with a pretty wild crowd."

"Those are Steve's friends, not mine," she said. "And most of the time, I'm bored there. I just hang out with them because he's my ... he was my boyfriend. I've never seen a meteor shower."

We stopped off and got snacks and drinks. She was surprised by the fact that I didn't buy any liquor or beer. And on a crystal clear, bitingly cold winter night, we drove out into the country and pulled over to the side of the road on a gently sloping hill. I had positioned the car just below the crest of the rise, so we didn't have to crane our necks to see the sky.

We made small talk, while looking into each other's eyes for a while and then out of nowhere, streaks appeared, hurtling across the night time sky. It was like nature's very own fireworks display. Val seemed to be really surprised.

"There really is a meteor shower," she gasped. "And it's beautiful."

"Val, that was why we came out here, remember?" I said.

"I thought that meteor showers were just another name for submarine races," she giggled.

"That's the kind of stuff you use on the easy girls," I guffawed. "Not for someone like you. Holy Shit, look at that one." I pointed upwards towards a big streak of light that seemingly exploded and filled the sky with smaller streamers of light. That was what happened when the meteors actually hit earth's atmosphere and burned up.

As we started the car to drive back it was already very late. "Josh, what did you mean, someone like me," she asked. "Seriously."

"You're not the kind of girl, that guys run games on," I said.

"You mean I'm some kind of stuck up, chick who doesn't like to have any fun. So no one needs to waste their time on her?" she asked. "Because, I'm not like that, Josh. I'm just as much fun as the next girl it just takes..."

"Val, you're not the kind of girl who guys run games on because you're the type of girl that they marry," I said.

Something changed between us then. For the first two and a half years that we were in school I hardly ever ran into Val. But after that night, I don't think I could have gotten rid of her if I tried. And wherever we went, she was all over me. The constant touching led to hugging. The hugging led to kissing. And Val didn't care where we were or who was around us.

Some of my on and off dates made it a point to notify me that I was wasting my time, because Val didn't put out. Others made it a point to let me know that Val's ex, Steve had also gotten some on the side, to ease his cravings, so I could let them know if I was interested.

What they had no idea of was that Val was doing her best to lose her reputation as a virgin, and she seemed to want to lose it with me.

"Meteor showers tonight?" she asked me.

"Val, there aren't any meteor showers tonight," I smiled.

"We should go and check just in case," she said.

That led to us parking on that same deserted country road staring up at the sky. We sat there eating snacks until Val pulled out a bottle of liquor. And a cup.

"I brought this for you," she smiled.

"Val, I don't drink," I said. "And even if I did. I have to drive us home."

"You're supposed to give it to me, Silly," she giggled. "Isn't that the way it goes? You get me slightly drunk to lower my inhibitions so you can have your way with me. Of course if I was totally unwilling, you'd have to get me really drunk. But if you get me really drunk, I wouldn't remember if it was any good or not."

"Shit, in that case, why waste money on alcohol?" I asked. "If I was going to rape you, why not do it the NFL way. I could just knock the shit out of you and fuck you while you were passed out!" I started the car angrily. My ten-year-old 1990 Mustang roared as I started her, as if she was mirroring my anger.

I put my hand on the gear shift to drive us out of there, but Val put her hand on top of mine. Then she reached over and switched the ignition back off.

"Josh, you don't seem to understand what's going on here," she said.

"Yeah, I do," I said. "This was some sort of test. You're trying to see if I'm the kind of creep who might someday try to take advantage of you. I hate to disappoint you or whoever it was that told you I was a rapist. Yes, Valerie, I'm sorry; I have had sex a few times since I've been in school here. However, I am a healthy twenty-one-year-old man. We can't all be as pure and special as you are. So maybe I've failed your God damned test. But I have never raped or tricked any woman into having sex with me, so..."

"Josh," she said calmly.

"And another thing," I said loudly. "Your test was stupid! What if I had taken you up on your offer? Or what if you had gotten me all heated up to the point where even if you said "no," I wasn't going to take that for an answer. I could have just NFL'ed you and just left you by the side of the road and..."

"Josh, shut the hell up!" she yelled suddenly. She reached down between my legs and pushed the seat back. (Sorry guys, this is a story based on a Van Halen song so from time to time I might throw in some of the classic VH lyrics)

Then she straddled me. Somehow she moved herself between me and the steering wheel. I should point out that nowadays, fourteen years later; her ass would not fit in that space. Anyway, she raised herself up by scraping her tits and everything else across my body. My dick was rapidly rising in my pants, and it was pulsing so hard that both of us could feel it. She looked directly in my eyes then, and I was lost.

"Josh, you're a fucking idiot," she said. "Wait, change that you're a non-fucking idiot. You didn't drag me out here to take advantage of me. I begged you to bring me out here. I didn't ask anyone anything about you because I already know everything about you. This wasn't any kind of test. And I didn't think you were going to rape me. Raping someone is taking sex from them against their will either by force, threat, coercion, drugs, or incapability. You don't have to take it from me because, you idiot, I've been trying to give it to you for weeks. The liquor wasn't to get me drunk; it was to get YOU drunk. But now that we're this close. Close enough that I can feel your ... Uhm ... equipment throbbing between us; I realize why my plan would never work. I'll have to try something more direct."

"Why wouldn't it have worked?" I gulped.

"Do I really even need to say it?" she smiled.

"Val I have no idea what you're talking about," I said.

This was the first time that Val had demonstrated her second super power. The first was her uncanny ability to fall flat on her face or ass in situations where most people wouldn't have. Her second super power was the ability, like most wives have to look into her man's eyes and almost always know his thoughts.

I tried to turn my face away from her relentless gaze. She grabbed me by my chin and turned me back to face her.

"Sure you do," she smiled. "Clearly, I'm the idiot here for not seeing this sooner."

"Not seeing what?" I asked. I had no idea what she was talking about, but let's face it. Most of us will never understand women.

"Josh you love me," she said. "I'm such an idiot. All of the things you do. All of the places you take me. The fact that you actually listen to me. God, I'm thick."

"Uhm..." I began. At a slight tilt of her head, I shut up. She started to unbutton her blouse, and I grabbed her hands.

"Jeezus, what now?" she asked.

"I can't do this," I said.

"You're too young for erectile dysfunction," she said.

"My erectile is functioning quite well," I spat.

"Yeah, I know," she smiled. "I can feel it through my jeans. If it was any more erectile, it would probably have pushed my jeans and my panties into my pussy. So why can't we do this?"

"Because, it's your first time," I said. "That is a really special gift for you to give to someone. It's going to be something you remember for the rest of your life. What will you tell your daughter someday? Yeah, Honey, my first time was with some guy, in his car. Nope, we're going to pause and make arrangements so your first time is really special."

"Holy shit, my mother is going to love you," she said. I took her home that evening, with her maidenhood still intact. It lasted another week. The following weekend we drove to Niagara Falls and rented a honeymoon suite in one of the hotels.

We took our time and worked her into a frenzy. By the time I gently pushed my way inside of her, she was on the verge of a massive orgasm, courtesy of my fingers and lips and tongue. She was so close that all it took was a few gentle strokes to push her over the edge. Afterwards, I washed her clean with a warm towel and held her until the pain went away.

It took her a few days for the soreness to go away, but I never forced anything on her. A few days later, she was all over me again. Our sex life was very full and very healthy. She wanted to try everything. She had no fear and no inhibitions when it came to the two of us. She talked about our sex life as if it was perfectly normal. She, for some reason, seemed to enjoy rubbing it in her roommate's face.

She seemed to scream especially loud if we did it in her dorm, when her roomie was home.

The excitement lasted for about a month and a half. That was when we discovered that Val was pregnant.

We wasted no time driving home to tell her parents the news. Her mom was happy for us. Her dad was skeptical. We had dinner with them in their home and after dinner, I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. I gave her my grandmother's ring, and she accepted my proposal. Even her dad was smiling then.

We started making plans for how our lives would go. Everyone we knew was happy for us. We drove back to her parents' house every weekend, so she and her mom could plan the wedding. We'd been moving things along really quickly. We wanted to be married before the baby was born.

It was a typical Saturday morning for us when things changed. Val and her mom, along with a couple of Val's friends who were acting as bride's maids were going shopping that day. Val's Dad and I were going out so he could teach me to play golf.

She was laughing and making fun of me, when it happened. She used that first super power of hers to change our lives. There was no rug on the floor to trip over; it was just a regular ceramic tile floor. However, somehow Val managed to trip and fell heavily, flat on her tummy.

She was still laughing when she tried to get up, and suddenly she started to hemorrhage. There was blood everywhere. Her Dad called 911, while I gathered towels and pressed them between her legs to staunch the flow of blood. I scooped her up in my arms and ran to my car. I put her on the front seat and leaned it back as far as I could.

I broke every speed limit in the state but fortunately there were no police cars around. During the section where we drove on the freeway, our speed was more than a hundred and forty mph. I got her to the ER, and had her on a Gurney, with a doctor hooking up an IV and then called her mom and dad. Her Dad, had been pissed at me for moving her, but he had to admit that I had done the right thing because by the time that I called them, the ambulance hadn't arrived yet.

Her parents got to the hospital about a half-hour later. They had to explain to the police and the ambulance, why we weren't there.

She was in surgery for more than four hours. In the end, the doctors told us that Val would make a full recovery, but the baby was gone. Val and I cried our eyes out. Just as one of us would stop crying, the other would start. We both ended up taking a few days off from class. I took a week off. Val never went back.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,804 Followers
123456...9