Air Charter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,432 Followers

"Yeah. Unless you want to wash in the lake." I chuckled.

"Oh. Hadn't thought of that," she said as she headed for the sink.

I took the blanket and threw it back on the bed, stripped my clothes off and climbed into bed. "I'll go to sleep if you want some privacy to clean up. Just make sure to shut the lantern all the way off before you come to bed. I'd hate to waste the fuel, there's only so much."

"Okay," she said quietly. "Adam?"

"Yeah?" I answered without looking over at her.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being different," she said, as if that explained it all.

I was still awake almost half an hour later when the cabin went dark. Kim climbed into bed with me, smelling of flowers as she slipped under the blanket with me, her back bumping against my back as she climbed into the full size bed. "It is small, isn't it?"

"Uh huh. Cozy for two." I answered her.

"I don't mind," she whispered. "Do you always sleep like that?"

"Like what?"

"Naked."

"Yeah, actually." I answered in a whisper. "I don't have to, if it bothers you."

"No. Not if it's how you usually sleep."

"Okay." I answered sleepily. "Go to sleep now."

I woke up with the sun, not completely surprised to be spooned up against Kim. It was cool in the cabin and her body heat was certainly attractive to any sleeping body. Natural response, as was the morning woody. I suppose I could have considered that woody being jammed between her legs and my hand cupping her breast through the thin nightgown being natural as well, but the last thing I needed was to wake up the ice queen thinking that I was trying to take advantage of her in her sleep. I eased myself away from her and out of bed. I stepped to my duffel and pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt, pulling them on and then heading out the door.

By the time I came back from the outhouse Kim was up and dressed in a pair of pink sweats, the form fitting spandex hugging her curves.

"Good morning," she said surprisingly meekly.

"Morning."

"I guess it's my turn now," she said heading to the cabin door, her hair looking wild after the night's sleep. While she was gone I pulled the pan from the potatoes onto the now lit front burner, heating the oil left over from the night before.

"You're going to reuse the oil?" She asked as she stepped back into the cabin, rubbing her arms to ward off the morning chill.

"Yep. The potato oil. It'll be find for cooking breakfast." I said as I pulled another pan from the cabinet and lit another burner. I spooned a couple teaspoons of hot oil into the other pan before laying the two of the fish from last night into the hot oil. The fish sizzled and spit in the pan as it cooked, the skin crisping in the hot oil as the fish cooked through. I flipped it over after a few minutes to let the other side cook and then cracked some eggs in the second pan. In only a few minutes I had two plates of breakfast ready to eat, fresh fish and eggs. Couldn't ask for a better breakfast in the woods. "When you wash the dishes, don't use soap in the cast iron. It'll ruin it." I told her before I got up to head out of the cabin.

I loved fishing early in the morning. Working a small fly along the weed banks on the far end of the lake where the four small springs trickled into the lake was one of my favorite spots on this lake. The rainbow trout came up from the cold deep waters to feast on the small bugs and minnows that inhabit the weeds, making my flies an inviting target of opportunity. By lunchtime I had six nice fish on the stringer and was ready to head back into camp. Even from half way across the small lake it was obvious to me that Kim was sitting on the dock in one of the two reclining lawn chairs that normally sat on the porch. Just as obvious was that she was at least partly undressed. Two days ago I wouldn't have given a shit less, but for reasons that escaped me at the moment, the thought of what she might or might not be exposing besides her sexy breasts had my cock quickly growing in my shorts.

"You're back!" She said surprisingly cheerfully as I motored silently up to the dock, only the soft whir of the motor and the sloshing of the water along the sides of the little aluminum boat making my presence known. "Have any luck?"

"I did." I answered as I let the boat slide all the way to the shore and burry its bow gently on the small patch of sand next to the rickety little dock. I looped a rope around one of the cedar posts and then climbed out with my stringer of fish.

"Ohhhh. Those do look nice!" She said as she climbed from the chair and walked toward me, wearing only the skimpiest of bikini bottoms, her large soft tits swinging and wiggling with each step.

I walked to the cleaning table trying to ignore the fact that my cock was hardening even more in my pants at the sight of her practically perfect tits. She stepped up to me to watch, so close that one of her breasts brushed my arm gently as I worked to clean the fish, her attention riveted on my motions.

"Is that all there is to it?" She asked after the third fish.

"Yep. Wanna try one?"

"Can I?"

"Sure." I answered, stepping to the side and holding the knife out for her. "Pick one and hold it belly side up. Yeah, like that." I said as she grasped the slippery fish the same way I had. "Now, see that spot there, that hole just up from his tail. Yeah, right there. Slip the tip of the knife in and carefully cut all the way up his stomach to his jaw. Yeah, just like that." I told her as she tentatively worked the knife along the belly of the fish toward the head. "A little more. Yeah, that's enough. Now, set it on the table belly side down. And cut just behind the front fins there. Yeah, cut down, but not all the way through. Just down through the backbone. Perfect. Now comes the messy part. Grab the head and bend it down."

"Like this?" She asked as she bent the head down, breaking the remains of the backbone.

"Yep, now just pull back toward the fish and it'll pull all his guts out." I coaxed her as she gently pulled on the head. "Harder." I said as she still wasn't pulling hard enough. I stepped behind her, reached around her and held her hands in mine, holding the fish with one and helping her pull with the other.

"Ooooooooo!" She squeaked as the last of the skin by the fins broke loose and the whole intestinal track pulled out of the cut belly of the fish.

"Perfect. Just toss that into the lake." I said as I let go of her hands. She tossed the fish guts toward the water, the jerk of her body bumping her against me and her practically bare as against the front of my baggy shorts and my hardon. "Now, just run your thumb along the inside of the fish and push that blood line out. Yeah, that's it." I coaxed, hoping she hadn't noticed my state of arousal. "And that's it." I said, stepping back.

"I can think of a few men over the years that I might have wanted to clean that easily," she said with a giggle as she stepped to the edge of the lake to rinse her hands while I worked to clean the last two fish. "You do that so fast!" She said as she stepped up behind me to look over my shoulder as I finished the second fish in the same amount of time that it took her to rinse her hands.

"Practice. Been doing this for years." I answered, setting the fish on the clean end of the table and taking the metal pot hanging on one, off its hook. I put the fish in the pot and squatted down next to the lake to start rinsing them off. "Just have to clean them and they're ready for the pan." I said as I started washing the first fish. Kim stepped next to me, bending at the waist to watch me, her tits hanging right next to my face as I worked, each sexy orb swinging slightly with any movement she made. I worked methodically hoping she would lose interest and stand back up, but she stayed bent over me the entire time.

I finally couldn't put it off any longer. I stood up and moved to the table again, hoping she wouldn't notice the huge bulge that had developed in the front of my shorts. I put the fish on the clean end of the table again and then used the pan to scoop water from the lake to rinse off the cleaning table. I squatted down one more time to clean my knife and my hands and then stood up, finding her standing with the six fish in her hands ready to head back to the cabin.

"Thank you," she said sweetly as we walked across the grassy yard toward the log cabin.

"For what? Teaching you to clean a fish? You're welcome." I answered, a little surprised at her docile demeanor.

"That and for not being obvious."

"I don't understand."

She stopped in front of me and said, "Stand still."

I stopped next to her. "Okay." I answered, not quite sure what she wanted.

She stepped in front of me and quickly pressed her almost completely bare ass against the front of my shorts, rubbing it side to side, bouncing her crack across the bulge my hard cock was making. "For not being obvious about that," she said before she started walking again.

"Uh. Sure." I answered as I followed her to the porch. She stood and waited for me to open the door, her hands still full of the mornings catch. She set the fish in the sink and then used a small pot of water sitting in the sink to dip her hands in before rubbing them with the bar of soap sitting on the edge. She rinsed them in the same pan and then dried them, stepping away from the sink to give me room to finish working with the fish. I looked around and the dishes were all done and the bed was made and I even saw where the broom that had been sitting near the fireplace had moved. "Looks nice." I answered, honestly appreciating her efforts to hold up her side of the bargain.

"Thank you," she replied sweetly, sitting down in one of the chairs and watching me bag the fish and put them in the ice box. "How does that work? I mean there isn't any electricity up here."

"The ice box? It's tied into the solar panels on the roof. When it's sunny it makes enough power to run the refrigeration system. It's got a big tub of water in the top that it freezes into a block of ice. Once it's frozen it can keep the ice box cold for a few days. That way if the sun doesn't shine for a few days nothing spoils. Kind of like an automatically replenishing cooler."

"Oh. That's ingenious. Who figured that out?"

"Well, I'd like to take credit for the idea, but it's not mine. I just built this one from an old freezer"

"So, how do you know about this place? I thought you rented it?"

"I do, sorta. My dad brought me up here when I was a kid. That was way before it was a ski lodge. The old man that owned it was getting really old and he sold it to my old man. When the ski lodge came in they made us a deal because they wanted the land. As I understand it, if we hadn't sold out we wouldn't be able to get here. They would have controlled the road. So we sold it to them on the understanding that they wouldn't build any more cabins on the lake, and that we got to use it for four weeks out of the summer. We had to arrange it, but the rest of the time they rent it out to others." I answered. "I've been coming here almost every year since I was six."

"I can see why. It's perfect up here."

"Tell you what. Let's make a couple sandwiches and I'll show you something even more beautiful." I suggested.

"Sure. Let me. What do you want?"

"Oh ham and cheese is good." I answered her as she got out bread and then opened the ice box to dig out things to make sandwiches with.

While she made sandwiches I got a bucket of water from the lake and refilled the filter unit on the counter, letting the water flow through the Britta filter system into a pitcher. The lake was clean enough you could probably drink it directly, but these days it was always safer to filter it. I used the filtered water to fill four one liter water bottles and stuffed them in a small pack. She had the sandwiches done and wrapped in cling wrap and I stuffed them in the pack as well. "Do you have any good walking shoes and clothes?"

"We going far?"

"Not too far, but farther than you're going to want to go in those sandals." I said.

"I have running shoes."

"That'll due. You might also want to put more clothes on."

"You don't like what I'm wearing?"

"THAT I didn't say. Just a suggestion. That little slip of a swim suit doesn't even cover your ass."

"It's not supposed to. That's why it's called a thong bikini," she said with a smile. "But if you don't like seeing my cheeks, I'll cover em up for you."

"No. You can wear whatever you want. We're going to go walk through the brush. I thought you might want something a bit more protective. But you wear what you want."

"Well, if you think I should," she said as she bent over her suitcase her bare ass pushing out at me as I stood there. She reached for her hips and pulled the strings of the bottom, pulling the tiny slip of material from between her legs, her pouting fat pussy lips now pushing out uncovered between her legs.

"Damn." I breathed quietly as she stood bent over, unfolding her shorts and then stepping into them and finally standing straight up again.

"There," she said turning for me to show off the pair of skin tight mini shorts she now had on. "Better?"

"Um. Yeah. I suppose so." I answered her as I picked up the pack. "Let's go."

"So where are we headed?" she asked as we walked across the grassy yard of the cabin towards the tree line.

"Someplace special," was all I answered as I aimed us for the small trail that looked like it led around the lake. The hike wasn't long, only about a half an hour, but it was up hill all the way. We finally broke free of the pines at the base of a barren rocky hillside. I held a hand out for her. "Let me help you here. I don't want you to fall."

"Okay," she answered, taking my hand and letting me help her up the rock strewn hillside.

I had a hard time not paying attention to the way her tits swung and bounced with each step, turning my cock once again rock hard before we had made it even a portion of the way up the hill. But we continued climbing, little trickles of sweat running down her naked top, down between and around her breasts as we climbed. She was clearly not used to this kind of effort, but I had to admit, for a change she made no complaint. "Here we are." I said as I let go of her hand and stood on the top of the rocky hill, able to look all the way around us. "This is the top of the mountain. Highest point around. Well except for those peaks over there. But they're way too steep to climb without special gear. This is the top of what the locals call baldy.

"It's beautiful! You can see for miles," she said, moving slowly around me, looking in every direction at the land laid out far below us. "It's like being on an airplane without the airplane!"

"Yeah. Sorta is, isn't it? Ready for some lunch?"

"I am!" She said as she came over and sat down next to me on the rock. I dug in the bag and pulled out sandwiches and bottles of water. "That's yours," she said, pointing to the one made on rye. "I think I heard someplace you liked rye bread."

"I do actually. Thank you!" I answered, smiling at her and taking the sandwich from her. "You know. I think this is the nicest you've been to me since I've known you."

"Thank you. Self-preservation I guess. I don't want to get thrown in that damn lake again," she said with a giggle.

"Well, I haven't seen any reason to do it again, so...mission accomplished."

"Adam," she said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I know you don't particularly like me. But I want to thank you for bringing me up here."

"Awww hell. I don't dislike you. I just didn't expect you to be quite so..."

"Bitchy?" She finished for me.

"Yeah, bitchy." I agreed. "When you relax and try to be a normal person you can be quite... Not sure what word to use there."

"Captivating... alluring... sexy...enticing?" She suggested, each time getting a shake of my head.

"Pleasant."

"Pleasant?" she asked curiously.

"Uh huh. Pleasant. Pleasant to look at, pleasant to be around, pleasant to talk to. Pleasant."

"Hmmmm I would have thought your description would be more sexual than that. Most guys are."

"I'll admit you're hot, but well, the idea of sex isn't exactly the first thing I'd say I think about when I see you."

"That hardon you had while we were cleaning fish didn't say you weren't thinking about sex. And the hardon you have now doesn't say you aren't interested in sex."

"Are you enticing, sexually? Of course you are. That's why you get paid what you do. Guys look at you and they wanna fuck you." I answered.

"But you don't? Come on. With that hardon?"

"Okay. I'll admit it. My body is interested in exploring your dark damp spaces. But to be honest, I'm actually just enjoying being able to share something like this view with you as a regular person, not a multi-million dollar super model."

"If I was a regular person, would you want to fuck me?"

"God what is it with you and fuck? Do you know any other way to say it? Fucking is what you do with someone you don't care about."

"So what do you want me to call it?"

"Have sex, make love. Either work, if you care about a person. If not, I suppose fucking is as good a word as any to say it."

Kim suddenly stood up and undid the front of her shorts. She pushed them down her legs and stepped out of them so she was naked except for her shoes.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she leaned down and started undoing the front of my shorts.

"Getting you naked," she said as if that were the most natural thing in the world to do at that moment.

"Why?" I asked, reaching for her hand to stop her.

"For the simple reason that you don't want to fuck me."

"So, you want to get me naked why then?"

She let go of my pants and stood over me, straightening up and looking around. "Actually, I thought you might want to just lay here in the sun naked with me. You don't have to though. I understand," she said, stepping across me and sitting on the rock again. She lay back and closed her eyes, letting her body soak in the sun on her front and heat from the rock on her back side.

I looked at her for long seconds, trying to understand her. I stood up next to her and pushed my shorts off, freeing my rock hard cock to stick out in the sunshine. I skimmed off my t-shirt and dropped it next to my shorts and then lay down next to her in the sun.

I lost track of how long we lay there, the sun baking the two of us. I started to think that maybe I'd get a good burn laying here too long and was about to suggest that we head back down when I felt her hand find mine. She stroked the back of my hand with her fingers, gently teasing her finger tips and nails on my skin. I lay there for long minutes as she stroked my hand before she wrapped her fingers around my hand and drew it up off the rock to her body, placing it gently on her hip, moving her fingers from around it back to the back of my hand again, stroking my hand as my palm and fingers lay on her bare skin. I really didn't know what she expected or wanted, and I really didn't want to ruin the surprisingly pleasant mood she had been in.

She gently used her fingers to coax my hand more onto her body, working it closer to her bare mound until she had coaxed my finger to rest on the firm hump only inches from her pussy.

"Would you like to touch me?" She asked softly.

"Do you want me to?"

"I wouldn't mind if you did," she said a little breathlessly, her hand leaving mine and reaching across to gently rest on me, her finger tips brushing my long since softened cock.

"Kim. Are you horny?" I whispered.

"Yes," she whispered back. "I really want to come but i want you to do it."

"Why?"

"Do I need a reason?"

"No, but I do." I answered her.

"What if I can't explain it?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,432 Followers