Air Conditioning Repair Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that, she toppled over the edge again. She clutched at me and made helpless animal sounds as we rammed each other through the last of her orgasm..

Finally, she concluded, "When it's all over, we'll tell him it was just an experimental thing that won't happen again. He might not believe it, but I know I'll only repeat it if we both want to, and I don't know now whether that will be or not. So, now, what do you think of that, and what is it you really want?"

I hadn't really thought through what I wanted, but what she'd suggested sounded pretty good. From the reaction it got, it must have sounded pretty great – to us both. I gave it some thought while realizing my hands were still clutching the mattress, relaxed them, and thought some more.

"Yes?" she asked after I hadn't answered.

"Well," I finally started, "I think that was a great fuck, and I think that was a great scene you painted. On the other hand..."

"On the other hand, what?"

"Well, on the other hand I like the idea now, a lot, but I want to leave the door open for either one of us to stop the whole thing at any time, now, later, during it, or whatever."

"Are you reconsidering?" she asked.

"Not right now. I just want to leave the path open, in case."

"Oh, and one more reflection - if thinking about it was this good, I'm not sure if my heart can take the real thing!" I laughed, hugging her to me.

"It had better, 'cause I'm going to want to be worn out by the time he leaves, and I'm not going to want to interrupt all that by having to give you CPR!"

"'Sounds like a deal. You're on." With that, we rolled over into each other's arms. While I tried to figure out my thoughts on the whole idea, I sensed her breathing steadily into deep sleep.

During the day after Jackie told me her fantasy about screwing Charlie, the air conditioning repairman, I found it particularly hard to concentrate on much else. Fortunately, it was a predictable day at work, and I got through it without being visibly distracted, I think. When we got to bed that evening, I approached Jackie.

"Hey there, I guess tomorrow's Wednesday. Any thoughts?"

"No, not really."

"Bullshit – I suspect you've had lots of thoughts. 'Still looking forward to it?"

"Oh, like it's just me looking forward to it?"

"Hey, Jackie, I didn't mean it that way. If this is going to put us on edge like this, maybe we should reconsider."

"Well, I've been reconsidering, and re-reconsidering all day! On the one hand, I'm still somewhat intrigued. On the other, I'm not sure whether this is about us, or about me becoming some masturbatory trick for your benefit, or if it's some latent homosexuality thing on your part, or whether it's going to cause us bigger problems than the fun it may be for a day. . . Anyway, he called today, the part is in, and he'll be here at 9 a.m."

"Yeah, I've been running through it in my mind, too. I've already arranged to take a day off tomorrow, so it's a go from that perspective. And remember, we can still call it off at any time, so I think I'm for it."

"OK then you'd better get some sleep. I don't know if I can, but if we're going to do it, I want us both fresh and well rested for the big scene."

--------------------

The next day, I showered, pulled on shorts and a work shirt, and waited. Jackie showered after I did and seemed to take an extra long time drying her hair and putting on makeup. When she emerged in the same outfit as before (freshly laundered on Tuesday), she looked great and smelled great, the scent of Opium wafting behind her as she walked. I tried to kiss her, but she turned her head away, protecting her unobtrusive makeup. I felt a little miffed, but was alternately excited that she was going to go through with it. I had to admit to being more aroused than I was jealous, and I was looking forward to getting the show on the road.

At 9, he showed up, more punctual than any repairman I'd ever hired. Our house has various places to observe relatively unnoticed if you're not attentive, and Charlie's attention would be on Jackie, I was convinced. Charlie stepped into the foyer, saw Jackie and reached for her. Coquettishly, she slipped away and advised him that it was going to get uncomfortably hot if he didn't fix the compressor. Looking a little confused but resigned, he crossed through the family room to the back yard and started to work. I had to admit he was a good looking guy, and I could see where Jackie would be interested in a tumble with him. After he disappeared into the back yard, I emerged and asked Jackie, "Still ok?"

"Listen, if you keep asking, I'll decide you're not," she said. "Now, unless you're going to change your mind, get out of here and let me concentrate on this. With any luck, I'll actually enjoy myself, thank you."

"O. K. - I can take a hint," I said, probably sounding a little hurt, but knowing she was right.

"And hey, I love you, you know."

"Yeah, I know," I smiled, reaching out and caressing a breast fleetingly as I exited.

I went into the bedroom and took up station in the loft there, easily out of sight, and well positioned to see the bed from above if I desired, and yes, I desired. I seemed only a moment before she was opening the door, then leading him to our master bath. She didn't come back out, and I soon heard the shower water running, and running, and running. Finally it stopped, and I could hear their conversation as they dried each other off.

"That was the best shower I think I've ever had," his voice reported.

"It was nice," she replied, then continued, "and so is this thing here. Doesn't this thing get in your way? It looks like it's about a pound! My, it just stays big even when it's soft, doesn't it?"

"Big and bigger – are you complaining?" he said. "Let's see if we can get it to set a record! You know you have one great body, don't you – that's why you wore that top, wasn't it. You knew you'd get me going with those nipples poking through all the time. And look at them now – don't they ever go down?"

"We'll see about what and who goes down, and when, and no, I'm not complaining. Come here, big guy." With that, I saw them emerge. She was leading him, holding onto his dick. I couldn't tell from that glimpse what it looked like, since I had to duck out of sight, just as she pushed him back onto the bed. The loft is behind the headboard of the bed, steps at one side leading up to it, the bath off to the other side of the room, the doorway out across and down from the foot of the bed. I had a great view looking down on the top of his head, as he watched her kneel between his spread legs. He wasn't about to look at anything but her at that point, and I got a camera's eye view. I wished I'd thought to film this, but knew that was out of the question. I reflected momentarily that it was ok – we were actually doing this, and she seemed to be really into it, and my jealousy was vastly overruled by my erotic responses. My dick was hard, and I gently rubbed it through my shorts, but I wasn't about to masturbate to this – I was looking forward to the fuck I expected would culminate the morning. Whatever breathing I was doing was probably drowned out by the jazz Jackie had on the stereo, Milt Jackson's "Sunflower" and some Brubeck following that, on a tape that I knew took a good hour to play through.

Jackie knelt between his legs and stroked his dick as she watched it and him alternately. I've watched her handle me in a similar fashion, and I know what my dick looks like in her hand. This view left no doubt that he was noticeably thicker, and already somewhat longer, than I am. It was still half-flaccid, bending over her fist, but clearly showing awakening tendencies. I don't know if she was doing an OJ's glove thing, but it appeared that her hand barely could encircle it. It was also uncircumcised, while I follow the Jewish law. Jackie told me once she'd never had an uncut cock, and I was interested to see if she remarked on it. From what I'd heard of them, I was glad they'd showered first. Having noticed that, I registered a flash of jealousy but much more arousal at seeing her stroke him. The net was that I felt even harder. I paused mentally to ask myself if I wanted him too, and if this really was some homosexual outing for me, and I recognized that it wasn't, to considerable personal relief. I was just hot that she was hot and that they were hot. It was voyeurism mixed with my intimacy with her, and it was all going to be ok. Naturally oblivious to all this, which took maybe a second to transpire, he reached down and cupped her breasts with his hands. He rolled the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers – those nipples I knew so well, those nipples which she was sharing with him, those nipples that were obviously enjoying his tweaking as much as they did mine, those nipples that were only on very temporary loan to him, from her, not from me.

Probably for my benefit as much as his, Jackie narrated as she went, as much as she could, considering what she was doing. "You know, I thought you'd be thick, and you really are. Is it ok if I just play with this thing for awhile? I won't make you have to last long. Look, you're already getting hard, and look how much it's grown – I do love a big, hard cock, and this is a big, hard, cock! If you'll get it soft for me, I'd like to check out the foreskin. I've never been around one, but it doesn't look like it wants to get soft! Let me just lick it . . . like this. And maybe, lick you down here a little." With that, she scooted out of his reach, lying on her front, propped up on her elbows, her ass raised invitingly. She licked up the length of his shaft, then lowered her head and tongued his balls. He had his hands on her head now, holding her hair back so he could see, I supposed. Fortunately, that meant I could see as well – I'd have to thank him for his consideration.

As she explored, I got another good look at his tool, now what I guessed was fully unfurled. It was thick, which obviously hadn't been lost on Jackie. It was glistening now with her saliva, and it was plum-colored at the head, with a band of pink below the head and a shaft of darker flesh – he'd picked up some swarthy genes along the line, so much so that his dick looked Italian, not blue-eyed blond. He did look like he was in good shape, and I could see why he had a reputation as a good service man among the homemakers. Cheryl might just have had good experience in recommending him – I wondered how many air conditioning units in our neighborhood had experienced multiple failures in order to get his services. By now, I could imagine he was getting pretty close to coming, just from the attention, unless she'd already gotten him off in the shower, in which case his recuperative powers were also pretty remarkable.

Coincidentally, Jackie solved that one, saying "I can't believe you're hard again so fast! I thought that when you came in my hand in the shower, you'd be out of commission for awhile. My husband takes a day to recover, at least." He was moaning wordlessly, as she continued. "Do you think it would be ok if I just tried to suck it a little bit? I promise I'll try to do it well," she teased, as he grunted his "Uh-huh!" enthusiastically.

With that, she sucked the golf-ball sized head into her mouth, and amazed me that she took it so effortlessly. After a moment of just sucking at the head, she started to suck the shaft in and out, and was soon taking what looked to be most of it, as his moaning continued. Backing off for a moment, she said, "Now, I'm going to do that some more, and I really want you to come in my mouth, ok? I just love it when men come in my mouth! Come on, then we'll rest and see what else you're up for."

And, true to her word, she went back to it, sucking deeply, making slurping noises and moaning herself, drawing him to the edge. It didn't take long, the whole blow job taking maybe five, maybe ten minutes max. When he started coming, he held her head – I hoped not too tightly, and thrust his hips upwards. She stayed with him, and he humped his cock into her mouth, crying out unintelligibly. Presently, he calmed down and let his hands drop to his sides. She kept on slowly sucking, and after a couple of moments, she let his dick slide out of her mouth to lie limply against his thigh. It was greatly deflated, but still of a size that would be locker room impressive. His breathing had subsided to a normal rate when she said, "Charlie, would you be a dear and get me a glass of ice water from the kitchen? I think you know where it is."

He was in no mood not to do anything she wanted at that point, and he padded out of the bedroom casually naked. I wondered if the front shades had been drawn or if he was on display to anyone passing in front of the house. Jackie sprang out of bed and silently up the steps to the loft. "Well, what did you think? I notice you didn't interrupt!"

"You were magnificent!" I said, drawing her into my arms to kiss her. She responded eagerly, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the remnants of his ejaculation, and it was curious – bland, maybe salty, really unremarkable, which to me was somehow remarkable.

"Mmmm," I responded, rubbing my bulging shorts against her mound and feeling her breasts. "So, want to go ahead with the offer to join forces, or would you rather just fuck him while I continue to watch?"

"That's tempting," she said. "All the time I was sucking him, I was thinking of you watching us. I think I have a deeper streak of exhibitionism than I'd realized. I'm wet as all get out, even more than I usually get when I suck you. But I love it when a plan works, and I need to get back anyway."

With that, she skipped back down the steps just in time to be adjusting the bedside stereo when he came back with the water. She accepted the glass and drank it down in a single draught. "Thanks, that was just what I needed. Now, do you have to go, or can you stay and see what develops?"

"Oh, I can stay!" he responded eagerly. "I arranged not to have any other appointments all day."

"Pretty cocky, aren't you? I'm not sure whether to be offended that you figured me for a sure thing, or flattered that you want to stay after coming twice already."

"Oh, I never figure women for a sure thing, but I was sure willing to hope . . . Besides," he continued, "I'm told I'm a quick recovery. I'm getting these stirrings again, just seeing you buck naked and thinking about fucking you."

"Well, so you are," she said, putting down the empty glass and moving back into his arms. She grabbed his buttocks in her hands, pulled his hips to hers, and humped gently. "It certainly feels nice," she murmured. "Let's just lie down and take our time here."

They moved back onto the bed, him on his back with her lying beside him. As if she were very familiar with it, she leaned up on one elbow, reached over, circled his cock with her hand, and started to milk it, watching intently as she massaged it. She worked it as if it were a science project, it seemed, taking extra care with the foreskin. She pulled it back, looked at the softened head, covered it again, and generally performed a thorough medical exam. I got the impression she figured this was the last uncircumcised cock she'd ever deal with, and so she was going to check it out thoroughly. He lay back, watching her play with him, undoubtedly pleased as hell with what had gone on and readying himself for the fuck he anticipated.

He'd gotten semi-hard as she squeezed him, when he said, "Hey, as great as that feels, I think it's my turn here." Pushing her onto her back gently, he knelt astride her hips, his dick resting on her pubic hair, taking a breast in each hand. She lay back, enjoying the attention. Her nipples were hardening as he squeezed and massaged her breasts.

"Mmmm, that's nice – not too hard, though," she advised him. He stroked her, his hands moving from her breasts to her neck, down her arms, back to her breasts, and she closed her eyes and breathed deeply. As he stroked her, he sidled back to rest his hips between her thighs, his dick resting on her cunt. He adjusted so as he humped, it rubbed up and down her slit and obviously on her clitoris, but not entering her. I knew that the motions of her hips up and down were in response to that, and it was exciting to see her getting aroused so expertly.

"I love these nipples," he started. They looked so good in that shirt you had on when I came to the door – I just wanted to jump you right then, but I didn't want to blow my chance either. He leaned over and I could see the back of his head as he began sucking on them, alternating between them, leaving each nipple glistening as he moved to the other. As he did that, she cradled his head to her breasts and craned to look up, smiling at me.

After sucking his fill, he sat back on his haunches and put her hands back onto his now fully hard cock. She stroked it, looking down at it, and complimenting his response, "Oh, I do love to get a man hard. It's such a nice thing for a man to do for me. It makes me feel sexy and desirable. And, I think you're even bigger now than before – that's extra nice!"

"Oh, you're desirable, all right," he said, than backed away, and lay between her legs, his head above her crotch. He spread her legs with his hands, and I heard her gasp as he dipped his head, and, I presume, started to tongue her. Jackie has a great cunt, a great taste, and great responses, and soon she was moaning and rotating her hips as he ministered to her pussy. She had her hands on his head, her legs spread, her knees bent. He had an ass cheek in each hand. She held his head, knowing how little he could see in that position, I guess, and looked up at me as he tongued her.

"Oh, yeah," she cooed to him, narrating for my benefit again. "Lick it just like that, all around the nub . . . not too fast yet - I want to enjoy this . . . oh, that finger feels great, just going up and down the lips . . . ok now, a litttle faster, and flick it as you circle . . . oh yeah, oh yeah!" Quickly, she grasped his head closer and cried out as her orgasm hit her. He kept at whatever he was doing, and she kept running her fingers through his hair, as a second orgasm followed close on the heels of the first. As that one subsided, she pulled him up gently, but squirmed away from his intent to get his cock into her.

"That was marvelous, but before we fuck, give me a minute," she sighed. He acquiesced, rolling onto his back, his forearm across his eyes. I could tell he was exasperated but his real feelings were revealed by his cock pointing up, obviously ready for fucking.

"Charlie," Jackie almost cooed, "I've got an idea."

"What's that, babe?" 'Babe?!' I thought, but I was determined to let things proceed.

"Well," she continued, "You know I'm married, and he's really a great guy, and since we're getting along so well, I wondered if you'd be interested in having him join us. I've never been with two guys before, and I think he'd probably be interested if it would be ok with you."

"Listen, if there's one thing I've stayed away from, it's the husband s of the women I fuck," he said bluntly. "They may talk a good fantasy, but you never know how they'll face the reality. I'd rather just keep this between us – don't you think we can have enough fun just between ourselves?"

"We just did, sort of," she said. "But how about if you knew it was ok with him – then would you be all right with it? I'd really like to have both of you to play with, and vice versa!"

"Yeah, sure, if I knew it was ok. But take my word for it, you don't know how he'll react. Don't even mention this to him, ok?"

"Well, that's sort of too late, since he's known about this whole thing all along."

"Oh great, just great," he sighed. "Well, I think maybe I ought to go. That would be a lot of fun, but my hunch is that what he fantasizes about is different than what he'd think of things in the flesh."