Air Conditioning Repair Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
395 Followers

Charlie was just entering at the bedroom door again, a tray of various food in one hand very well arranged, with wine bottle and three glasses grasped in the other. I didn't feel like having this part of the intimacy shared, so I told Jackie she'd have to continue the story later. She excused herself to the bathroom, and I followed when she emerged. When I came out, the food was on the tray on the bed, the glassed filled. We all sat cross-legged on the bed, my dick now flaccid, Jackie's pussy clearly visible and shining, Charlie's tool hanging limply but still impressively between his legs. After some cheese and sausage and wine, Charlie said he was really, really tired, and lay down at the edge of the mattress. I moved the food aside, propped up the pillows behind me, cradled Jackie in the crook of my arm, and we all fell asleep, pretty quickly I think.

We probably slept about two or three hours – I had lost track and didn't check the clock beforehand. When I awoke, it was 1 o'clock, another several hours of time before we needed him to be gone (unless the neighborhood harpies were spying, in which case it was already too late). Jackie and I had disentangled in our sleep, and she was lying on her back, her breasts soft and relaxed. Charlie was similarly arranged. I propped up on an elbow and watched them, wondering if what we'd done was real, deciding it was since Charlie was lying there in the buff. Outside a siren broke the quiet, startling Jackie awake. She looked around, registered the scene, and smiled up at me.

"Did we really do that?" she said.

"'Seems like it – any reflections?"

"I'm not sure, but I think I'm sore," she smiled, probably remembering the earlier scenes.

"Oh, great – now she's sore, just in time." I joked back.

"Don't worry – it's not that sore," she reassured me, and herself.

Charlie stirred but didn't wake. "Think you can get him hard without waking him?" I suggested.

"Hmm. I don't know – how would that work?"

"I don't know that myself," I admitted, "but why not try? I've always wanted to wake up hard and inside you myself."

"Why, that's very nice of you – I think I'll save that experience for you alone, but maybe a little experiment here might show us if it's feasible."

With that, she rubbed her hands together to warm them and gently wrapped her fingers around Charlie's resting prick. At first, there seemed to be no reaction, and Charlie didn't register anything with his breathing either. I wondered if he was faking it. Then, bit by bit, she squeezed very gently, and it started to respond. Soon it was rising, and she let it go. Without her stimulus, it seemed to know what it wanted and continued to grow on its own.

"Maybe he's dreaming about you," I offered.

"This is really fascinating, that it does that all by itself," Jackie commented, obviously interested in the mechanics of the thing.

"Obviously, we need to see just how far you can take him without waking him up."

"You think?" she said, understanding my gist.

"Oh, why not?"

"Gee, the things a housewife has to do," she mocked, and leaned over, delicately wrapping her lips around the bulging head of his cock.

"Aw, damn!" Charlie burst out, and promptly came in her mouth, bucking and grabbing her shoulders as he humped upwards. She drained him, then took him in her hand and squeezed the last drops out, giggling.

"Couldn't fake it any more, eh?" she said.

"Hey, I woke up with my dick in your hand and you two whispering. It felt so good, I figured I was doing something right by doing nothing, so I kept it up – for awhile at least."

"A short while," laughed Jackie.

"I've never waked up that way, so there's no wonder I didn't last long!" he excused. "But, hey, I've got to go – I actually have to get some work done so I can make some money today – I'm sure not going to bill you folks!"

"Sure you are," I said. "What do you take us for, hookers?"

With that, Charlie dressed and left, Jackie turned back to me and said, "OK, buster, you're not just next – you're now. What'll it be?"

"Well, I've got to admit, you looked mighty fine just sucking on him. Maybe that would work for me too."

"It had better," Jackie said. "Otherwise, I may have to get Cheryl over here to help me – it would be a shame for me to have had all the fun!"

"Oh, you didn't have ALL the fun," I assured her. Then, "but don't let the Cheryl idea die. I could get to like that idea!"

"Mmm," she said, her mouth full of me, then lifting her head for a moment, "so could I . . . "

romancer
romancer
395 Followers