Air Control

Story Info
A porn star falls victim to a new fetish and an old pro.
1.5k words
3.75
40k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatspawVP
CatspawVP
13 Followers

She has to admit this is good money. Dress up in latex for a hour or so and let someone get her off, then collect a couple hundred. Not many deals like that around anymore. She wasn't even nervous anymore. In fact according to the studio (who ran a fetish web site) people are begging for more of her, to the point Micheal and Martin (the owners) are thinking of drawing up a contract for her to work as a regular.

that being said it shouldn't be to hard to understand when Andi showed up at the studio that she was excited. She had moved out to the area because she had tried to break into the adult business on her own and made a moderate success. Her site is still up and run by her, and she has a very steady flow of members. She suspects it's those same members who found out she was working for this company and are now demanding more. Fans, gotta love their loyalty.

As Andi pulled into the parking lot she had to snicker. The name of the company left little to the imagination as it was "Willing to be bound". Granted there would always be someone naive enough not to know what it meant, but those are rare.

The building was fairly impressive in size, about the size of a large Convenience store. Half of it was the fetish shop which sold various toys and of course their videos. It was getting to the point that Andi had her own section. There were some ladies who had more out like Syndee (she hoped that wasn't her birth name) or Jacki. Still the demand was there to try new things which not many girls got.

As she came in the back she found Martin standing there setting up the camera. The back room where they shot the film was about the size of a large hotel room. Not to tall which hurt lighting at times, but wide enough they could compensate for it with floor lamps. Andi set her stuff down and walked to the bed where she found the "costume" for today's film.

It was basically a large white latex suit that went from her neck to her toes. It had a zipper in the back that would seal her in after she had taken off her clothes. As she got ready she looked around for the other toys that would be used. the curious thing was there really weren't any.

As she slid off her top and bra she looked over to Martin. "So what kind of movie is it today?"

Martin looked up and at the bed and cursed as to him it should've been obvious. "We've been getting more requests for the breath scene for some reason."

Andi shrugged. Basically the breath control scenario was easy. they have a air pump in another room that they run hoses from to this one so the sound from the machine won't drown out anything. Not that there is anything to drown out. The last time they did this they basically just cuffed her and filmed her squirming for about 10 minutes. She watched as Martin walked out and brought back the gas mask. Usually these scenes cover the "victims" whole body, but Andi's followers loved her eyes and bleach white hair so they left those exposed.

As Andi stepped into the suit she saw Syndee come in wearing a dom's outfit. Syndee was pretty well built, having been a gym member for a long time so her in a dom's outfit was pretty intimidating. Add the fact she was a good 3 to four inches taller than Andi and this gave an interesting twist to things. Andi herself was about 5'5 and small figure for her size, which is another reason she was good in latex film as her breasts were large enough to notice but small enough not to get uncomfortable in the suit.

As Martin helped her zip up and put on the mask Syndee walked over to a chest of drawers that was hidden off camera that held the toys they use in some of the films. She pulled out a crop and vibrator which is a good way to start someone off in this type of film as they can both be felt if used right.

Andi now was lying out on the bed and cuffed to the bedposts which basically resulted in her arms and legs spread and helpless. Andi tested the restraints to make sure they wouldn't give and with that test passed the film started rolling.

Syndee came on and gave the usual "your mine to do with what I want to" setup. Andi squirmed for effect. Then Syndee leaned down and whispered to Andi in a way Martin couldn't hear. "Just fair warning honey you will have fun, the air machine has been laced with an aphrodisiac. In a few moments the effects should start to set in and then you will really start to squirm."

And looked at her wide eyed. That was one thing heavily frowned upon in these movies is tampering with air machines. Still Andi was helpless to say anything as the way the mask was designed was to prevent speech by not letting the victim open their mouth to wide.

Syndee now walked along the bed tracing Andi's body with the crop stopping every now and then to slap her with it. It wasn't much more than a quick sting that Andi felt, but she knew that would get more of a response if she used it on her groin especially with the drug.

As that thought crept into her mind she started to feel a little giddy. The drug was starting to take effect. It would take a while as the machine had a room to pump air through until it hit her and with the drug being diluted it would slowly build.

Syndee had made her way so she was even with Andi's crotch and was running her hand over it knowing full well she couldn't feel it, just teasing her. Andi raised her head to see as she hadn't felt the crop for a couple moments and wanted to see where Syndee was. If she had any doubt the fact that the next thing she felt was the faint hum of the vibrator let her know. Normally The vibrator would be hard pressed to be felt, but Syndee had it set at a good speed and pressed hard to her groin. The fact she was steadily going mad from the drug made the effect even harder to ignore as Andi started to squirm on the bed.

This got an immediate response as the vibrator was taken away and she felt a sharp sting run through her body. Syndee struck Andi's crotch a couple of times to remind her who was in control. Andi for her part squirmed more as the stings running through her body were turning her on, no thanks to the drug. Normally Andi didn't go for this, today however she had little choice.

After Andi settled down and had been able to fall more under the drugs control Syndee went back to the vibrator. Andi this time managed to moan loud enough Martin was startled, though he kept filming. Usually it takes longer than this for the girls to get worked up.

Syndee pushed the vibrator hard to the suit making it slightly indent in and ran it slowly up until she had trapped Andi's clit with it. Andi arched her back and moaned loudly out as she felt the vibrator hum on her clit, already sensitive from the crop hitting it and the drug. Andi squirmed more though this time the vibrator kept its humming, though Syndee started to "slap" her breasts with the crop. Andi fell back on the bed screaming now as she felt her nipples start to sting and struggled to try and free herself.

It was to no avail though as she soon realized when Syndee pushed the vibrator as hard as she could now pinching her clit between the vibrator and her groin. Andi struggled trying to free herself, but her efforts were proved futile. Syndee stopped the torture of Andi's breasts long enough to turn the vibrator to full power which was all that Andi needed.

Dropping the crop as Andi starting flailing about trying to get away from the blissful hum that was running through her body, Syndee used her free arm to hold Andi's waist down. Andi's eyes went wide as she felt herself get pinned down and closed her eyes tight.

Martin watched in awe as Andi arched her back as well as she was able and howl out in a strong orgasm. Syndee for her part kept the relentless vibrator pinned to Andi's clit forcing the orgasm to ride out hard and long leaving Andi panting for air. As Syndee sat back taking the vibrator off Andi, Martin got a final shot of her face before filming finished.

As Martin helped Andi out of the "costume", she thought about why Syndee did what she did. Jealousy perhaps? She wouldn't think so. She did know that somehow she would get revenge, and it would be very sweet.

CatspawVP
CatspawVP
13 Followers