Airplane Story

Story Info
You feel me slide a piece of paper into your hand.
963 words
4.25
26.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hclay84
hclay84
38 Followers

It's dark outside the plane window, wingtip lights flashing over clusters of town and city lights, little human constellations slipping by beneath us as we fly. The cabin lights are dim and you're in the window seat beside me. You're looking out the window, but I'm looking at you, thinking things I shouldn't be thinking. It's been a long holiday staying with first my family, then hers, and we've gone far too long without some valuable alone time. . .

A stewardess comes by with a drink cart, asking quietly if we need anything. We both say no thanks, and she continues toward the back of the plane. You turn back to the window, leaning your head back on the seat and gazing out at the clear night sky.

Your shirt is open a little too much, and I can see the tops of your breasts rising and falling with your breath. The jean shorts leave a delightful amount of your bare upper legs exposed, and the way you're casually sitting back with your thighs hanging slightly apart is very, very appealing.

After some quick scribbling on a page of my notebook, I lean over and kiss your cheek, letting the kiss slide down to your neck, just enough to elicit a satisfied murmur from your throat. You sigh deeply, the curves of your breast swelling erotically as I watch.You feel me slide a piece of paper into your hand, and your eyes turn to meet mine, our faces inches apart. I can feel your breath on my lips, your warmth on my cheeks. My handwriting on the paper says, "God I wish I could fuck you right now."

Your lips come apart slightly after you've read, and I know it turned you on. I put my hand on your leg in a familiar way, subtly moving it down, between, applying pressure the fold of denim between your thighs. I hear your breath catch and feel your legs spread ever so slightly. My forearm is against your body, and I can feel your pulse rising, beating faster and faster as I feel your pussy heating up through your shorts. I reach over and turn the paper over in your hand. On the back it says, "In one minute, come to the back row and sit beside me in the aisle seat. Undo your pants, bend down to suck me, and I'll rub your pussy till you cum."

When your eyes stop reading, I get up and go to the back of the plane. You get nervous and look around, expecting everyone to be watching. The few people on the plane are all farther forward, asleep or reading. The crew is sitting in the front service area, idly chatting. You stand up and start walking. It's only a few steps, but your skin tingles, feeling eyes on the back of your neck. When you turn to sit down next to me, they're all still sleeping. We're alone in the dark, and my fingers are wrapped around the throbbing hard on rising up from my pants. Your heart thumps. You unbutton your shorts and bend down into the darkness of my lap, your lips kissing my fingers as they slip around my smooth, hard cockhead. You feel me laying a light blanket over you from the shoulders down, and my hand going down the back of your pants, past your ass, between your legs, over your pulsing cunt hole and right against your hot, tingling clit. I play with it while you blow me, tracing circles, your name in little cursive letters, dipping inside you for more hot wetness, making you whimper and sigh minutely around my cock.

I play with your pussy till my fingers are drunk with you. My erection strains in your mouth, ready for release. My fingers beg you to cum for me, please, please, oh god please cum for me while you suck my cock. My stiffness in your mouth promises yes, yes, I'm ready. I'll cum in your throat and you can drink me while your insides spasm and unwind, the adrenaline shooting through your blood. My head twists to the side with taut pleasure, and behind the curtain at the back of the aisle I see a stewardess watching us.

I hadn't noticed her there in the dim cabin shadows. It's the same one from earlier, except now she was staring right at us in the middle of our discreet little tryst. She can see your head bobbing up and down on my cock. Her hand is down her pants and she's breathing heavily with her head back against the wall, and as soon as my eyes meet hers I feel your thighs locking around my hand, and a slight sound escapes your throat as your body tenses against me, and I gasp a little as the cum shoots up through me and into your waiting mouth. I feel you gulping, drinking around my dick while your orgasm throbs, and I watch her bite her lower lip and push her head back silently against the wall, writhing on her fingers while she watches us get each other off.

You sit up, breathing hard. While you're buttoning your shorts I notice the stewardess retreating awkwardly into the rear of the plane. I zip up, then kiss you and lead you back to our seats. When we're settled I write another note about our little audience and show you, causing your cheeks to redden beautifully. Shortly afterward, we land.

On the way off the plane, the stewardess also reddens slightly as we pass. I pinch your ass and you swat my hand away, sashaying up the ramp and out into a lightly crowded terminal, back on solid ground. . .

hclay84
hclay84
38 Followers