Airplanes

Story Info
Mike has this nifty little game he likes to play...
1k words
3.02
34.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a few reasons I liked to fly. The first was I liked the feeling of knowing I was so far up, and the second was the women. When you're in the air, it's as if all the rules of love and sex are still on the ground below you. As a business man who is always flying, I can personally confirm that fact. Flight attendants are the easiest to get into the bathroom. They've had a long day already, you go back to their station and start asking them about their job, maybe even rub their shoulders. They'll always give you what you want.

My name is Mike, and I am a single guy looking for a good time.

It's become a game really. How many women can I sleep with before my twelve hour flight is over? My record is five. I've been at this a long time, I know what I'm doing. When I see amateurs trying to get a women in the back and fail, I teach them a lesson by sleeping with the women they just failed to seduce properly.

I remember once there was a goofball who tried to get the barely legal blonde sitting next to follow him to the back of the plane. She refused, but seconds later caught my eye. I gave her the signals, mouthed my intentions tastefully. Soon I gave her the final look that made her bend to my will, and she was following seconds behind me to the airplane bathrooms.

It was a tight squeeze, but it was totally worth it. Trish was a yoga instructor, so she could bend in all kinds of ways. We began with lustful kisses, groping to touch every part of each other. I hoisted her onto the sink, careful not to turn the water on. Still kissing her, I managed to slip her out of her gym shorts and bright purple throng with one tug of my finger. Next was the shirt, which I pulled over her blonde head in one more swift motion.

She wasn't wearing a bra. I smiled to myself.

I kissed her again, my one hand drifting down her tanned back, while the other cupped her perky breast. She shuddered in pleasure as my thumb flicked her hard nipple. I kissed her neck as my first hand grabbed her tight ass. She was starting to breathe faster. My mouth found its way to her nipples, and she moaned as I started suckling and running my tongue over the erect nubs. I could feel her legs opening wider and wider as I squeezed and sucked until finally, she moaned the words I'd been waiting for.

"Fuck me!"

I unbuttoned my jeans and threw them down. My dick was already good to go, but I wanted something first.

"Suck on it," I said in a gruff voice. She hesitated a second.

"What?" She asked with a faint smile. I kissed her neck and said it again, "Suck my dick," I reached my hand between her legs and felt right at her entrance, just enough to make her want more. She was soaked, leaving the tips of my fingers coated in her juices. "And maybe if you do a good job," I continued as I lightly rubbed her swollen clit once, "I'll fuck you." She moaned and nodded. She was going to do whatever I wanted now. She got on her knees. She knew how to work her tongue, licking me every which way, giving me goose bumps along the way. I grabbed her by her blond hair and shoved y hard cock down her throat, and she took it. After a few minutes of pleasure for me and pulled her back to her feet and back onto the sink counter. Her little pussy was ready for me now, and she was begging for it. I rub the head of my cock on her tight entrance, she started to whimper a bit but I just laughed.

"You should learn a little patience." I said; sliding my hand down her stomach I touches her clit again. She moaned as I rubbed and rubbed her little button until she was just about to climax. I felt her body tense and shake as I take my hand away. She seems confused at first, but a second later I'm ramming my cock into her pussy and she's gasping and moaning. I pound her harder and harder until again I can, again, feel her muscles tighten on her way to climax.

I stop pounding her and pull her off the counter to turn her around. She puts her hands on the sink and grips it hard. I slid my dick back inside her for a minute while I spit on that virgin asshole she has. She seems to understand what I'm planning to do and whimpers for me not to. I fuck her a little harder and put more spit on her ass.

"Don't worry," I say pulling my dick out and rubbing the tip on her asshole, "it won't hurt." She seems to protest at first but after a few strokes of her clit, she gives in.

I spread her checks wide and spit one more time. I rub my finger on her asshole a few times before inserting it inside. She's so tight that my dick aches for her ass. She gasps but doesn't stop me again. Soon I'm fucking her ass with two fingers, then three. Then I rub the tip of my dick on her ass and barely stand going slowly as her ass take my dick.

She moans, and after a while I'm pounding her little asshole harder than her pussy. She cums easily from her ass but I kept going even after she's cum. Her fist time anal fucking is something I want to remember for a while. She cums a second time. I go back to her pussy and fuck her hard while rubbing her clit. She cums a thirds time.

By the time I came, she had cum four times. I took the purple thong as a souvenir and left her to freshen up.