Airport Anal Exam

Story Info
Brittany gets him at the airport, celebrity domme on plane.
2.5k words
3.53
74.4k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months had passed since the wild Christmas party, which had found me bound, beaten, ass-fucked, and humiliated in front of more people from my past. I was busy washing Mistress Chantz's convertible in a skimpy white string bikini and matching heels, with my hands bound behind my back, which was obviously quite a sight for the neighbors. By now I was used to this sort of thing, and went about my business, kneeling on the hood of the car to scrub the windshield with my tits. I had just finished rinsing the car off, completely drenching myself in the process, when I was summoned inside by Mistress Brittany.

"You've been such a good slave lately, that I've decided to take you to a conference I'm attending in Florida," Mistress Brittany informed me. "I think a little time away will help me relax, and it will defiantly 'deepen' our bond, if you know what I mean," she chuckled. "Now go upstairs and clean up. I've already packed everything you need. We need to leave in an hour." With that I minced up the stairs, in the heels, with my hands still bound. I knew better than to ask for help.

As I got to the shower, I managed to undo the string in the middle of my back, and I caught one of the strings around my neck in my teeth, and managed to undo that one as well. I hooked the thong with my thumbs and managed to somehow wiggle past my hips and onto the floor. I emerged from the shower ten minutes later, still bound and in my heels.

Brittany was waiting for me in the bedroom, with my airplane attire in her hand. She undid the handcuffs, freeing my hands for the first time in hours. With that, I was handed a short, white spring dress, which was off the shoulder and had a plunging neckline that showed off some cleavage. It was very sexy, yet still respectable. As I put it on, I realized that it was cut to hold my tits up like a shelf, and the hemline fell only slightly below the curve of my ass. As usual, I was not given a bra, which meant my nipples would be on display. More alarmingly, I was not given any underwear or a locking butt plug or chastity belt; I was completely free under this dress.

This became a problem when Mistress Brittany re entered the room, wearing the exact same outfit. "Well slave, I would say we could pass as twins, except for that!" she said, pointing to the tent in the front of my dress. "I guess someone will have to learn to control herself," she added, as she snapped a white collar around my neck. I looked in the mirror and saw that the collar looked like a necklace. The relief must have registered on my face, as Mistress laughed, "We don't want to attract TOO much attention to ourselves," she said.

The ride to the airport was rather uneventful, and we soon found ourselves in a long line for security. As we approached the female security guard, Mistress brushed her hand against the front of my dress. She then, subtly reached down and caressed my little penis, bringing it instantly to attention. I was hoping it had escaped the eye of the guard, but it had not. "Excuse me ladies, can you step over here please?" Mistress and I were escorted behind a makeshift translucent screen.

I was horrified to see the contents of our bags emptied on a card table. Mistress's bag had contained nothing out of the ordinary, just several outfits and some personal items. Mine, on the other hand, contained several of my fantasy outfits, as Mistress calls them, along with their matching slut shoes, and several whips, nipple clamps, gags, handcuffs, and of course strapons.

"Why you horny little slut," Mistress Brittany chided me. "I had no idea."

"Ladies, if I can call you both that," the guard said, as she looked at my crotch, "I am going to need our little slut here to submit to a full exam", she said, snapping on a rubber glove.

"Actually, madam, if you don't mind, I believe that I can provide a much deeper, more comprehensive exam," Mistress interrupted, as she hiked up her dress and pulled on the largest strapon on the table, making sure to jerk it lewdly a few times as she glared at me. "I'm afraid her hole is so deep from all the fucking her mistresses give her, that you simply will not have a conclusive exam by just using your fingers." At this point, I looked down in embarrassment, as this guard was old enough to be my grandmother.

"Well, this certainly is outside of regulation, but so is this whole situation, I'll allow it as long as I can take pictures," the guard said. With that, Mistress wasted no time in throwing me down on the table, scattering the rest of the toys on the floor, in full view of everyone. She leaned down and pulled the dress off my shoulders, baring my tits. She then lifted both my legs into the air with one hand, and sank her cock into my now receptive ass, as the guard leaned in for some close up shots.

"I'm twelve inches in right now, but I'm still not convinced that she's not hiding something," Mistress stated nonchalantly to the guard. "I've heard she's taken eighteen before, so I'm going to have to do some more digging." All of a sudden, I heard a whirring noise and I felt strong vibrations in my ass, as Mistress began to violently ram me. "This should shake anything loose that might be up there," she laughed. I had never felt such pain and pleasure in my life and I began to scream, as I looked to the side and saw shadows on the other side of the screen.

I'm sure between my flailing heels clacking together, and my now incessant shrieks of pleasure and pain, we had assembled quite an audience. It must have been quite a scene, seeing two shadows with long curly hair and big tits, one on her back with her legs in the air, the other in firm control, ramming a twelve inch vibrating strapon into her partner's ass.

"I'm almost satisfied, but I need to do one more thing," Mistress said, as she momentarily withdrew from my ass. "Flip over, bitch," she snarled, "and do shut up, you're making quite a scene here." She then flipped her dress down over her strapon, as best she could, and stepped around the screen to retrieve the cock gag which had scattered with the rest of the toys. "I'm sorry about all the noise, ladies and gentlemen, we'll have that problem fixed in moment," she said as she twirled the cock gag on her finger, spun on her heel, and strode back toward my waiting ass. As I attempted to roll over into the doggy position, one of my heels caught on the screen knocking it over. "You stupid, clumsy, bitch, she growled into my ear, as she was securing the gag to my head, "looks like you have an audience now."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to assure you, this is not the latest in airport security measures," she said loudly, over the humming of the vibrating strapon that she was in the process of burying and reburying in my ass. "This little bitch used to be a man, who cheated on his wife. Now he is paying for that," she continued, as she pulled my head by my blonde locks with one and slapped my ass with the other. "Look at her now, a womanizing man, is now my ass fucked little princess, isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress," I mumbled behind the cock gag.

"Looks like it's time to board," Mistress said, as she removed her cock from my ass. "You all board first, we need some time to straighten up." The crowd of people made its way to the gate. I stood up gingerly and adjusted my dress. I also repacked both of our bags, as I knew my Mistress had already done enough work, giving me the punishment I deserved. "Wow, I really worked up a sweat here," Mistress said. "Hand me some water." The guard handed her a bottle of water, which she proceeded to pour on my white dress, hardening my nipples and yet again putting my fake DDs on display. I groaned behind my cock gag, as Mistress hooked her pinkie into my collar and led me onto the plane.

To my further embarrassment, (as if that were possible) I realized that we had boarded from the back, and our seats were in first class, which meant that I was on display as we walked through the entire cabin. My face burned red, but Mistress acted as if she were just walking her dog. The wet dress clung to my ass like a second skin, and more than a few of the passengers in the aisle gave my inviting ass a good slap. We finally got into first class, and as I looked around, I noticed the entire section was made up of women.

Closer inspection of the crowd revealed some familiar, but not too friendly faces. Mistresses Sky Blue and Summer Cummings were there, as was Mistress Evolin Pierce, Mistress Vanessa Blue, and Mistress Jenna Jameson. Also on board were new comers, Courtney Cummz and Codi Milo. There were several others that I did not recognize, but I figured I would know very personally by the end of the trip.

As the Mistresses were exchanging pleasantries, there was a noise as someone else entered the first class area. Everyone turned around to see none other than Angelina Jolie. "Oh princess, I forgot to tell you that the convention is for Mistresses only, and that you are coming along as a prop, as I will be doing some teaching at the conference," Mistress Brittany informed me. "I'm teaching several classes, but I think your favorite will be my strapon class. You will of course be used by everyone in the class until I am satisfied that each has mastered the material. Each year we have a celebrity guest, and this year that is Ms. Jolie. Now kneel and worship her properly."

I had subconsciously placed my hands together in front of my crotch, arching my ass out and my tits forward, mostly to hide my growing erection, but also because it had been beaten into me that is how a slut should stand.

I quickly dropped to my knees, keeping my hands in my lap, and resting my ass on my heels, as I gazed longingly up at my new Mistress. "Wow, this is great!" Mistress Angelina exclaimed. "She'll do whatever I want?" "Blindfold her," she commanded, and it was done. "I have heard that all new Mistresses need to join the mile high club while on the trip, and who am I to break tradition?" she laughed. Well, I break traditions all the time, but not good ones like this." With that, I heard some rustling, and felt a leash being attached to my collar, and I was led back through the cabin I heard the bathroom door open, as Mistress Angelina ushered me inside and removed my blindfold and cock gag. As I was adjusting to the changes, I also realized that she was stark naked, save for a large, thick, black strapon secured around her waist.

"Baby, I bet you've always wanted to fuck me," she said seductively. "It's ok, everyone does, men, women, whatever you are..." she trailed off. "Unfortunately for you all, I don't get fucked, I do the fucking," she said, as she grabbed me by the throat and sat me on the toilet. "That means that this will be rather uncomfortable for you, but very enjoyable for me." With that, she grabbed my legs and flipped me into a piledriver position dropping my head into the bowl and dangerously close to the blue liquid inside.

Mistress Angelina then fed all twelve inches of her cock directly into my ass, as I screamed. The monster was thicker than anything I had taken up to this point. Her claws dug into my thighs, as she slammed the monster into me. I hooked my hands under my knees to keep my legs and head up as much as I could. "I heard you were a real size queen," she laughed, as she continued to ram me. "I wanted to challenge you, so I went with girth. I bet this baby is almost as big as my fist! Oh baby, don't thrash around so. If you don't calm down, your heels will hit that button, and then you will be a mess." With that, she withdrew her cock to the tip and plunged it back into me one last time, and I felt her reach her orgasm, as I came all over my tits.

"Look at how well trained you are. You came after me. What a good slave. Oh I think we'll have a lot of fun this weekend," she said, as she flashed that award-winning smile. She grabbed my head and forced me to clean off her cock as she put on her t shirt. I adjusted my dress as best I could, and Mistress led me by the leash back through the cabin, her proud cock slapping her knees as she sashayed toward the front. I looked down, not wanting to see the faces of the other passengers.

As we re entered first class, Mistress Angelina announced loudly, "Wow, what a wonderful piece of ass. What a total whore! I've known her five minutes and I've already fucked her! She wanted it in ass, no less!" The entire section burst into laughter, as I took seat at Mistress Angelina's feet, my leash still firmly in her hand. As the captain announced the beginning of the landing, I looked longingly up at my new Mistress and without even giving it a second thought, buried her cock in my mouth. I stroked the shaft with my tiny hands as I rested my ass on my heels. I alternated between deep throating and letting the cock push my cheeks out, giving the other Mistresses a good show, but careful to never use my teeth.

Mistress looked surprised for a moment, then burst out laughing. "You really can't keep this slut away from cock, can you?" I knew I was getting close to giving her another orgasm, as her grip on my leash tightened. Right as the plane touched down, her hips bucked forward, burying the entire twelve inches in my throat and momentarily gagging me.

We heard the stewardess's voice on the loudspeaker, and heard everyone rustle in their seats, as it was time to go. Mistress Angelina quickly recovered, and led me by the leash, one last time, past all the other passengers, her cum plastered all over my face. The other Mistresses followed, and I knew I was in for a long week at the conference.