Airport Ch. 3

Story Info
Online D/s lovers seal the deal.
2.6k words
4.27
17.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANCILLA
ANCILLA
8 Followers

Chapter 3: End Of The Beginning

"I...I...I don't know where Stanley's at." What a great liar I am. Not. "He's somewhere in my suitcase, I think. He could be anywhere. It'd take DAYS to root through all this stuff and find him. I might have even forgotten him, I was so nervous packing. You know what? That's probably what happened. He's probably still in my drawer at home. As a matter of fact, I don't even remember bringing him. He's...he's..."

Someone shoot me. Why is he looking at me like that?

"kitten? How many bags did you bring for two days?"

"Uh...uh...just one but it's packed to the gills. I like to have a choice. It's just a quirk of mine. I even had to sit on it to close it. If I opened it now, everything'd probably fly all over the inside of the car. Then it'd take all that time to refold, repack, and ZIP it up again..." I sigh heavily, dramatically, I hope, peeking at him from the corner of my eye.

"Hmmmm..."

What's he mean by THAT? I wonder to myself.

So, putting on my most innocent face, I turn to face him, blinking brightly, hoping against all hope that he will let this go. And, unable to keep my big mouth shut, I go on, digging myself deeper into this hole. "I mean, I'll look if you want, but it's just going to take up a lot of time and...and...well, I just didn't know if you wanted to waste our time together. I mean, we only have two days and...."

I stop to take a breath and he bursts into laughter, turns to me and says, " kitten," He's having a hard time keeping a straight face, I can tell. "kitten, what are you hungry for?" O my God! He's reading my mind!

My face turns completely red, I can feel it. Heat flushes up from my chest, rushing to the top of my head and back down again. Is it that obvious?

"A nice, rare porterhouse sounds good about now. What do you think?"

My goodness, I've got a filthy mind! Food was not the first thing to pop into my head when he wanted to know what I was hungry for.

"Steak, yes. That's exactly what I was thinking. And a salad. We're in luck, the restaurant in the hotel is known for it's grilled steaks, rare as you want. We'll go here instead of the little place across the street. Let's go." I've got to have some air, I've got to breathe! I reach for the door handle and suddenly my head is slowly moving toward him, via a hand in my hair, and his lips are all over my face...my eyes, my nose, my forehead, my mouth, and his tongue is sliding into my mouth mingling with mine, teasingly. Food? Did someone mention food? Who needs food when I can have this?

My body begins to melt all over again, and just as I reach up to pull him closer to me, he breaks the connection, opens his door, and gets out leaving me sprawled in the seat, panting yet again. Ok, now I'm beginning to wonder about him. He turns me into what basically adds up to a drunken sailor and just LEAVES me. No fair. TWO can play at that game...just you watch, Buster!

We gather our bags, one suitcase each, one toiletry bag of mine (with the hidden Stanley in it), and a carry-on of his. As he reaches for that bag, an evil smile crosses his face, but I pretend not to notice. I'm going to show him that he CANNOT treat me like this. I grab my small bag and purse leaving the larger ones for him and regally sweep past him, entering the hotel, leaving him to handle the rest. I stride up to the front desk and smile brightly at the man standing behind it.

"Can I help you, Ma'am?"

I don't answer because I'm waiting for HIM to take care of this. My plastered on smile falters a bit, but I'm brave, I can hold it. Just because I don't hang out in hotels doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong now. Just because I used to be Catholic doesn't mean I have to feel guilty about every seamy thought that crosses my mind.

"Can I help you?"

What's wrong with this guy? Why isn't he asking him instead of me?

Haughtily, I raise my chin an inch or so and turn my gaze to my right, indicating to this dodo behind the desk that he should address...WHERE IS HE?????

My eyes frantically scan the lobby, and of course he's not there. My head swings around and I see him standing outside chatting pleasantly with a very pretty woman walking her dog. The suitcases are on the ground and it appears as though he has no intention of coming in any time soon.

They both throw their heads back and laugh at something, and he bends over to pet the dog, looking up at the woman as he does so, which indicates to me that he'd much rather be petting something else.

Ok. Now my feelings are hurt, and my mind goes back to several of our many phone conversations. To all the stories he's told me over the months, many describing women he's met, not sexual encounters, but just the way he described them told me something. He likes women. A lot. Not that he's a player, not by a long shot. At least, he better not be.

He just appreciates them. Nothing wrong with that. I just wish he'd show me a little appreciation right about now.

"Ma'am?"

"What?" I answer absently as I stare at them through the glass. "Oh, just a second...."

And just as I decide to go out there, he waves goodbye and saunters through the glass doors, up to the desk, smiling at me. My eyes narrow slightly, but not wanting to demonstrate jealousy, I quickly paste my smile back on, hoping it looks authentic. "This gentleman here wants to know if he can help you..."

God, someone shut me up.

"I'm sure he does."

We drop our stuff on the king sized bed and I'm out the door like a shot, before he can tease me any more than he already has. I really need a break here. Thank God we're on the first floor; I really don't want to be alone in an elevator with him right now. There's just no telling what he'd come up with.

We're seated in the restaurant, white linen napkins, crystal goblets, three each...(O God, why didn't I read that etiquette book?), several forks, underdressed....shall I go on? At least I had a dress on.

A waiter wearing a tux that probably cost more than my pure bred Maltese did walks up, and asks him if he'd like to see the wine list. Neither of us drinks wine, so I'm safe there and he declines, but orders a drink for each of us. Posser's Dark and Coke for him, Chevas and water for me. He remembered! Cool!

Two of the glasses are swept away, and the remaining ones are filled with water. Saved again.

Now, about all these forks...He looks at me grinning from ear to ear, probably because he doesn't think it's appropriate to actually laugh out loud again, and my eyes lower in respect, of course, (nod nod wink wink) taking advantage of the situation to try to solve the utensil mystery. Do I go from the outside in or the inside out? Straining to remember what Julia Roberts did in "Pretty Woman", all I can think about is escargot flying across the room.

The waiter returns with our drinks and inquires if we'd like an appetizer, and hell, I haven't even opened my menu yet! And if you can believe this, (I couldn't, I almost peed my pants, make that my non-pants again) he says to me, "Do you like escargot, kitten?"

"No, thank you," I whisper.

As he peruses his menu, I stare blindly at mine, hoping to God he doesn't order an appetizer. Knowing I won't be able to swallow more than three bites of my entree', I sure as hell ain't gonna be able to eat much more.

Dinner went more smoothly than I'd hoped, even though I didn't eat alot. The salad was very good. Tender spring greens with bleu cheese and pecans of all things! A nice balsamic vinagrette dressing...yum! He sure was able to put it all away, though. His appetite for things, ALL things, seems hearty and healthy. O God....

Back in our room, I get very nervous and I tend to babble when I get nervous. (You mean, you haven't noticed this? blink)

"You know," I began, "we should have probably gotten separate rooms. I mean, after all, you probably wish you had a little privacy right about now." Which translated to, "O my GOD! What have I done! Have I lost my mind? I am alone in a hotel room with a freak who likes to spank women!!!"

I'm still standing by the door as I say this, just in case he whips out a butcher knife or something, and he takes a seat on one of the two cushy chairs on either side of a little round table, removing his shoes.

"Would you like me to get another room? Would you feel more comfortable if I did?"

"N...no, of course not. I was just thinking of your comfort."

Lesson #1. A submissive does not a wimp make.

Noticing that I'd have to walk past him in order to take the other chair, I choose instead to sit on the bed. As soon as I sit down, I jump back up, realising that that probably wasen't the smartest place to sit at the moment. I grab my suitcase, flip it over and unzip it.

"I thought you said it was packed to the gills."

"Huh?"

"Your suitcase. In the car you said you'd never find Stanley because it was packed so tightly. So where's he at?"

Lesson #2. Never lie unless you're sure you can get away with it. Better yet, just never lie.

"I...I..."

Chuckling, he picks up his small bag and goes into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I hear the water in the shower turn on.

Thank God!!! I flop down on the bed. Badly in need of a cigarette, I hop up, grab my purse, the room key, and sneak outside for a quiet smoke.

You WANTED this! He's awesome, you know this! What in the HELL is the matter with you?

Inhaling deeply, I berate myself for acting like such a baby. He came all this way to see you! Now, grow up, get your butt in there, and do what you're told! A nervous giggle escapes. You can do this! Now, go!

I go.

When I re-enter the room, he's already out of the shower, steam billowing out of the open bathroom door, standing at the mirror wearing only a towel, combing his hair. deodorant and toothpaste on the vanity.

Walking to the bed, I unpack my suitcase, hang a couple of things up, and sit on one of the chairs. I want a shower, too, so I gather up my bathroom things, and pass him by as he's exiting.

A hand grabs me as I walk by, pulling me to him. He smells delicious. I'm going to do this. And I kiss him deeply, showing him how much I want him, and from the feel of things under his towel, he wants me, too.

He lets me go, looks deep into my eyes with a promise of things to come, and I go to take my shower. Soaping my body up, my hand slides between my legs and a thrill of possibilities shoots through me like a cannonball. Slipping my soapy hands over my breasts, I think of him and pinch my nipples hard, stifling a groan of delight. Sudsing my hair, shampoo running down over my tightly closed eyes, a hand slips between my legs and two fingers slide inside my hot steamy pussy. O God! He's gotten in with me!

My body stiffens in fear until I can talk myself down, remind myself that I was going to do this no matter what. And, dammit! I was gonna LIKE it!

And I did. My back arched as I rinsed my hair while his hands roamed over my wet slippery body. Bending over to reach my conditioner, his finger slid up my butt crack causing me to gasp in astonishment since we'd discussed the fact that NO ONE would go near my butt. But God, did it feel good!

I smiled hard as he stepped close behind me, allowing me to feel his desire pressing hotly against my bottom. O, I wanted him! Quickly, I applied conditioner to my hair and turned to face him, kissing him hard.

And I kneeled before him, offering my mouth to him as any good sub would do. He accepted my offer gladly, and I heard a delighted gasp of pleasure as I took him into my mouth, licking and slurping as warm water cascaded over our bodies.

I had to stop for a moment to admire it. It was something! A work of art, really. Perfectly formed, a little on the large side, but who's complaining there?

The prettiest pale ivory color, like porcelain, pronounced veins buldging proudly. And his hair was soft and straight, like cornsilk. I stuck my tongue right into the eye and licked it. Opened my mouth and slid that baby in deep, sucking lightly on the outtake. Right away I realized that it'd take some time to be able to take him all the way into my mouth, but I was determined, and right there and then, I knew that this was the first of many times together.

The way he teased me, and the way he loved my reactions told me something. The way we laughed together and the things we talked about told me more. I knew that this first time together would be simple, a preview of times to come, so I didn't worry anymore. I knew He'd take it slow and teach me.

You know how when you're shopping for clothes and sometimes you see something you know you just have to have? Call it what you want. Fate. Divine intervention. Pure and simple lust. Yes, definitely lust. For now.

I sucked him until the water went cold, and he held out, loving every minute of it.

The conditioner rinsed out of my hair and we got out, towelling each other off, giggling like kids.

The tension was broken and we proceeded to enjoy each other.

He teased me mercilessly, demanded things from me I had never in my life imagined before. And I gave to Him as well as I could, but I'm learning. I learned what respect really was, and I gave it to Him, gladly.

In the end, I offered Him my submission for real, and He accepted, and thanked me. ....SIGH....

I can't say enough how lucky I feel, having found my Master in the first Man I met under these circumstances. He is honorable, kind, considerate, and evil as hell, and I love it.

I look forward to many, many more wonderful times with my Master.

"kitten, go get Stanley."

Loweing my eyes in total respect, I answer my Master with a smile, "Yes, Sir."

Sometimes, you just know.

ANCILLA
ANCILLA
8 Followers