Airport Drop Off

Story Info
A dreamy trip to the airport turns into a quickie.
773 words
3.67
22.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dream begins, I know that it has been several weeks since I last saw you and you are leaving once again, so we had arranged for me to take you to the airport. I wake up in need, fucking wet and practically panting from the anticipation of getting to see you today, even if it will be short lived. It is warm out today, so I picked out a pretty, short dress to wear and decide that I will make this as hard for you as it will be for me. I smile inside and decide underwear is out of the question. I jump in the car, racing over as carefully as I can with my mind already occupied with what I have in store for you.

I pull up to your house, get out of my car and wait for you to come out. I know I won't make it out of the house untouched if I go in, so waiting at the car is as far as I go. Just seeing you again in person is intoxicating enough and as I take a moment to breathe you in, I can already feel this is going to be much harder for me than I thought. You climb in the car, and as I climb in, I make sure to hike my dress up just far enough that it is clear that I am not wearing anything else under. You ask to be sure, and I smile naughtily to confirm that I am bare. Your look becomes heated and ask seductively if you can feel. I confidently say no as I pull away from your house. I know I wouldn't be able to stop if we start and I need to be able to drive. You press the issue and I have to physically pull your hand away, which was pure torture.

I don't remember any of the drive once we leave the neighborhood though. The dream jumps and I am driving though the parking garage looking for an empty space. I can't just drop you off at the curb because I really have to be kissed and preferably hard. It hasn't been discussed, but you aren't complaining. I find a place near the back, pulled in and turn the car off. We have some time, but not much.

By the time I park, you are already reaching over to touch me. I lean over to accept my well-deserved kiss. It's deep, hard and filled with the passion, making my cunt throb. You ask for permission to feel me. Before I can say anything though, your hand is already finding your prize and enters me. As a small sound of intense pleasure escapes me, and I can feel the smile spread across your face. You clearly own me and whisper so in my ear. Then you order me in the backseat.

We both got out and as I did, I could feel my wetness running down my legs. It won't take long for me. Before I can even get settled in the back, you already have your hands in my hair pulling me back and down to the seat. My arms wrap around your neck and I am completely lost until your other hand finds what it needs and you start to finger me. Always so pleasingly rough. I can't even adequately put into words the power of this simple touch. I release your neck and find your cock is already hardening. I unzip your pants to release your shaft. We still have to be very careful since you need to keep clean for your flight, but I have a deep need to be penetrated, and need it quickly. You let go of me and spit in your hand to get things moving closer to the edge for you. I watch intently, mesmerized by you pleasuring yourself. It isn't long before I can't stand it much longer and bring my head forward to greedily take you in. You were about to ask me to do so anyway, but since I beat you to it, I have to take a second to smile with my own satisfaction. You are so fucking hard and soft at the same time I can't stand it. I start to suck harder, moving up and down the shaft, pulling you closer and deeper. I hear your breathing change and your hands are in my hair again to hold me still and suddenly I am tasting your sweet salty cum in my mouth. I'm pretty sure I hear you say fuck and then I wake up soaking wet.