Airport Fun

Story Info
Slave meets her master's flight and shows all.
878 words
3.92
16k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers

It's the last flight of the night. The flight was relatively empty. We land on time and as I walk to baggage claim I can't help but anticipate what tonight will bring.

You have asked me to fulfill a fantasy of yours, one we have discussed at length. It's the fantasy where you give up total control, where you obey every request, where there will be no boundaries and nothing is off limits. You have a safe word but you have begged me to push you further than you have ever been pushed.

You have been telling me about this fantasy since we first met, how you would lay in bed at night playing this fantasy, with its different variations, over and over and over in your head. You told me how you struggled with the shame of the acts you wanted done, the names you ached to be called, how wet your pussy got and how you thought of nothing else until you finally met a man who knew exactly what you are and exactly what you needed.

The airport is empty and I get on the escalator and head down knowing that you will be waiting. I get off the escalator and look up and there you are. I can't help but be amazed at what I see. What a complete and utter shameless slut you are.

You're wearing a red tartan plaid mini-skirt, white thigh-highs, white ankle strap heels and a tight white tank top. You are braless and your nipples are rock hard. You have on bright red lipstick and a white leather choker. You face is red and I can see that sex flush on your chest and neck.

"Hey Slave," I say loud enough to be overheard as I grab your hair and pull your head back to kiss you.

"Welcome home Master, I hope I look good for you."

I take your hand and we walk over to sit on a bench seat, facing the luggage carousel to await my bag. It was a short flight and there are just a few people waiting for their bags. You look at me and I can see in your eyes you know what's coming.

"Open your legs slut."

"OMG.....here....now." you whisper breathlessly.

"Do not question me again slut or you will be very sorry."

You slowly open your legs to shoulder length and look over at me.

"Wider slut until your pussy is showing."

You open your legs wider and I hear you moan.

"Ohhhh, Oh Master."

There are a few people on the far side of the carousel and I see a man and woman watching us, trying not to be obvious.

"Look up slut, see those people watching you. I bet they can see your wet cunt from here, it's time for a show."

"Oh Master....OMG....oh I am....I can't."

"What are you?"

"Ohhhh....OMG.....I am a dirty slut....ohhhh....please Master"."

I know what you want slut, listen to me very carefully.

" Close your eyes."

"Ohhhhh.....oohhh....Master....I can't....ohhh."

I watch you close your eyes and I can smell your cunt. You are breathing heavy and your hands are clenching your seat. Your nipples strain the fabric of your tank top.

"Take you right hand slut and reach between your legs and stroke your cunt....don't stop until I say so."

You're trying to be quiet but that's not working. Your chest is heaving and you can't stop moaning.

"Open your eyes and look at yourself, you're nothing but a nasty whore who gets off on humiliation aren't you?"

"Ohhhh....I am a whore....I want to cum so bad....I want people to watch me cum Master....please."

I tell you to take 3 fingers and finger your cunt and then lick your juice off your fingers. At this point it wouldn't matter if I told you fuck everyone in the terminal. You are gone, you are the nasty whore you have ached to be your entire sexual life.

"Please Master....OMG....OMG."

Your playing with your cunt and licking your fingers.

"Ohhhh.....I am a slut....I am a dirty whore.....please Master...can I cum?"

I reach over and put my hand in your hair and pull it hard until you're looking me in the eyes.

"This is what you want.....this is what you crave...this is what you are....a dirty slut playing with her wet cunt for all to see....you are a"...... and before I can finish my sentence your gone. Your eyes are closed and....

"Ahhhhhhh......fukfukfukfuk....I'm cummmmming....cummmmming."

You're shaking and cuming and moaning and you don't care who is watching. It's like you're all alone yet not. I let you finish and you open your eyes and look at me. I take your hand and tell you to look across the conveyor,the people that were watching you are locked in each other's arms and are grinding away.

"This is what you are slut,sexual entertainment for others, they could not take their eyes off you as you played with your cunt for them. Tell me how you feel. Do you want to go home?"

"Please Master....can we go to the movies.....I want more."

"Take you panties off and bring them to that couple, invite them to join us and then we can go slut."

"Thank you Master...you are so good to me."

ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers