Airport Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Lily and asked, as much for formality as a real request.... "Do you want to make love?"

Lily pushed another of my personal buttons. My classy and sometimes shy fiancé leaned against my and whispered to me... "Stick your cock in my pussy and fuck me until I can't stand anymore."

It was the dichotomy of good girl and bad words that drove me insane. I lifted her up and had her raise one leg up onto the bench where she'd just been sitting. With no pretense I bent slightly at the knees, positioned my cock at the opening of Lily's pussy and drove myself inside. We moved as one, Lily pushing back against me as I thrust into her, my cock disappearing completely inside with every stroke. For the first time, Lily noticed the full length mirror on the wall only feet away on the other side of the shower stall. Her eyes locked on the point at which our bodies were connected.

"Ohmygod, look!" Lily said, drawing my attention to the mirror. "We have GOT to get one of those in our shower at home!" I enjoyed the view as well, and reached around to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples, pulling her back against me as I kept the pace of my lovemaking.

I had no idea how long we stayed in that general position, me mounting her from behind, except to say that we had to adjust several times to relieve the pressure on various aching muscles. The view was of her ass, arched back at me, and my cock sliding into her newly bare pussy, was incredible. I'd look at the mirror, watching the expression on her face, and her breasts swaying in time to my thrusts, and at every quick look, I gave an extra hard thrust, simply in appreciation of the visual pleasure. After who knows how long, much longer than I was used to lasting, I felt her slump against me and felt the familiar milking of pussy muscles on my cock. Usually a quiet girl, I normally knew from her body, rather than her moans, that she'd cum again.

"Do we still have time?" Lily asked, searching for the clock.

"Do you care if we get overcharged?" I teased back, knowing the answer as I asked the question.

With the new knowledge of the excitement of the mirror, I got an idea.

"Luscious Lily...."

"What, Jack?"

"I want a lap dance."

"What?"

I sat down on the little bench, hot water still pouring over me, facing the mirror.

"Come sit on my lap, little girl," I said, giving her my best possible leer.

Lily bent over and took my cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm... I think you're ready for a lap dance," Lily said, lifting one leg over mine, straddling me, and sitting down on my knees, bringing my hand up to her breasts to play with them. She slid forward slightly, positioning the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her clit, pleasing herself, using my cock as her personal sex toy. Lily lifted up and sat back down, impaling her still dripping pussy on my cock. I looked over her shoulder at the sight in the mirror, my cock stretching her bare, hairless lips, her partially open asshole winking at me.

Remembering that I'd actually been doing this for her, I told Lily to turn around. She turned, moving slowly and careful not to have my cock leave her pussy. In the new position, sitting in my lap with her back against my chest, Lily saw what I'd been looking at in the mirror.... my cock buried deep inside her. With nothing to block the view, she raised up slightly, and even used her hands to spread her pussy lips, to see exactly how I fit inside her. She pulled up until just the head of my cock was resting inside her, and, without warning, sat back down, her eyes locked on the mirror and watching me disappear inside her.

Lily gasped "Oh FUCK!" as her lungs were emptied in a huge rush. "Oh GOD this is incredible!" "Jack, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I almost laughed, as I was not the one in a position to do much of anything. Lily began to ride my cock like she sucked it, moving up and down at whatever pace please her. Unconscious with pleasure, she stared at the mirror, and started exploring her body. With my hands tightly holding her hips and helping her move up and down, Lily ran her fingers over her body like a porn star, one hand playing with her clit and another squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

When the novelty of watching herself fuck left her, Lily leaned her head back. Still riding, but now letting me do much of the work, she began to mumble almost to herself.... "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... fuck me Jack," Without warning, she sat down hard on my cock, her pussy convulsing around my cock. Lily leaned back and sucked on my neck, leaving her little mark as she so often did when she lost herself in passion.

Totally enjoying the feeling, I was amazed at how the simple act of her orgasm was bringing me close myself. Almost unconsciously myself, I squeezed her hips, and drove my cock as far into her as I could. Feeling that I was about to come, Lily pressed herself down and ground into my lap. With a last push myself, I let loose, shooting cum deep inside her. As my orgasm subsided, I dropped my head on Lily's shoulder, kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm.... " was all Lily managed as she wriggled against me. "Now THAT is a lap dance." She sat up partially, and my cum started to run out of her, around my now softening cock. Playing the 'slut' again, Lily dipped her fingers inside her, and pulled them out, covered with white sticky cum, mine and hers. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. "And THAT... is a tip!"

We sat in that position for a long time, Lily cleaning herself, and having me help her. Knowing full well that we'd passed our allotted time, we finished our showers and dressed, arranging our clothes in our bags and packing up. Just then, we heard a knocking on the door... someone else who needed the facility.

We slipped out, the steam following us. Putting our bags in the closet, we sat down, exhausted, on a comfortable couch. I got up and got two glasses of wine, noting from the clock that we'd spent nearly three hours in the shower, and wondering how our skin had survived it.

Sitting back down, Lily leaned her head on my shoulder and let out a contented sigh. She whispered to me... "Jack, my mouth is sore, you really gave me a workout. I do feel sooooo good, though... and these panties feel so good against my skin... even though you worked me out there too." I touched her lips and asked her if that meant she was done drinking cum-cocktails for the night. "Oh no," Lily said, "I just need a little rest. I fully expect you to fill me up a couple times yet tonight... in a couple of different places... but if you want me to drink your cum again, you may have to just let me lay back and mount my mouth... I'll let you do all the work!"

Lily laughed and grabbed my cock through my jeans. "Calm down, super-stud," as she felt me recovering once again, "it's a long flight, and you have got me ready to sleep. When you get me to that hotel, though, I want you to wake me up... and show me some of those things you bought to show off my new.... skin."

Content, and reminded once again of just how lucky I was, I rested my head against hers and waited for our flight to be called...

12