Airport Pick-Up

Story Info
Lovers meet at the airport.
3k words
4.08
18.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snc2006
snc2006
4 Followers

It seemed like hours before the plane would land. I was already so wet with anticipation to see my love, and when I pictured his throbbing cock under his constricting pants I thought I would explode.

I laughed to myself a little as I thought about it because I decided not to wear panties for the trip and if I got really worked up it would leave a mess on the seat. I can only imagine what the stewardess would think if she saw a puddle of my pussy juices left behind from where I was sitting. I was highly turned on by that and it made me even wetter.

I planned out my outfit down to every last detail; a short black and white kilt, and a white blouse that was at least a size too small so it would emphasize my full, round breasts; I undid the top two buttons of my blouse so my cleavage would show and the lacy pink bra that Sean gave me was peaking through. My hair was tied up in pigtails with white silk ribbons, and black boots that went up to my knees; I did look something of a naughty schoolgirl, but it was all for him, all for Sean.

During the flight everyone stared at me, even the women, who looked at me with more of a glare because the men they were sitting with couldn't take their eyes off me. I was the very fantasy they wanted their girlfriends and wives to play but wouldn't, and the more they looked the more I enjoyed it, I played with them all, flashing off bits of skin here and there every so often. I teased them all with my shiny lip-gloss on my pink lips, and I twirled a few strands of hair around my fingers in a playful way. I was wearing perfume that smelled of sweet strawberries, and it lingered in the air when I walked by coaxing the men to follow me to the bathroom when I went.

After hours of travel the plane was finally landing, and even though it was a long tiring day of transfers, from bus to plane, to bus again; I was up for the long trip to see my love and I was here. In only a short while I would see him again, I would be able to hold him in my arms. I stared out the window blankly as the plane maneuvered its way towards the gate, daydreaming about our first encounter after so many months of waiting.

"...Thank you for flying with us today, we hope you had a pleasant trip."

Before long the captain had come on the intercom and everyone stood up to get their things together. I waited until the aisles were clear to grab my stuff down from the overhead compartment. When I reached up to take down my things my skirt lifted a little and I flashed the bottom of my ass to whoever was looking. When I turned around to see a young guy, probably eighteen staring directly at me I giggled and winked at him, the young guy's face turned red and he dropped his gaze. When I looked at him closer I noticed there was a bulge in his pants that he was trying hard to cover up; a wide smile spread across my face as I spun around and walked through the plane to the exit. I wondered to myself how many people that happened to while I was on that flight. The corners of my mouth curled up while I walked proudly through the airport to the baggage claim.

I couldn't believe I was moments away from seeing Sean. My heart was pounding so fast.

I was smart and didn't bring too much luggage with me for the trip so I was one of the first people from the flight to get my things together, and when I did I walked as fast as I could to the exit where Sean told me we would meet.

As I walked I scanned the crowds of people to see if I could see him. At first I thought that maybe I had gone to the wrong place, or that maybe I gave him the wrong time, but there he was, standing among a crowd of screaming girls who appeared to be welcoming a very close friend. I laughed as I approach him, quickening my pace. Finally after so many months of waiting, Sean was standing there with the biggest smile on his face; I stopped walking and just stood there staring at him for a moment, thinking about how I get to hold him in my arms. I started getting wet again, and then I threw my bags on the ground and ran towards Sean nearly knocking us both over when I went to throw my arms around him. We kissed deeply, and I felt his warm tongue against mine. A shiver went down my spine when we kissed and when I pressed my body up against his I could feel he was hard. I closed my eyes as I imagined Sean's hard cock deep inside me, filling me completely.

"Hey you, let me get a look at you." Sean said, as he pushed me away to study every inch of me. Sean smiled wide as I did a quick spin. He's eyes began to glaze over as I danced on the spot for him, and when I spun around my kilt lifted and showed off my smooth thighs.

"Damn girl, you are hot!"

I gave him a soft kiss on the lips before we walked back to get my things that I left on the floor. My heart was pounding so hard, I was sure Sean could hear it.

I wanted him so badly I thought I might just have thrown him to the floor and have my way with him.

We didn't say much as we walked to the car, but we stopped every so often to give each other a kiss, and at one point Sean grabbed onto me and ran his strong hands up and down my body. Nothing else existed except us in that very moment.

"I'm not wearing any panties." I whispered sweetly into Sean's ear, and I felt his cock get so hard I thought it would burst through his pants.

"Oh really!" He said, coolly as though trying to hide his excitement. When we hugged again Sean ran his hands up the back of my skirt and his hard bulge pressed into the front of my pussy. His hands felt so good on my ass, and as he did that my pussy got soaking wet and I wanted him to feel how wet my pussy was at that very moment.

"How far is your car from here?" I asked urgently, pushing away from him. He looked shocked but pointed towards the direction we were headed and said,

"Not too far, just a couple rows up. Why?"

I couldn't answer because I needed him at that moment, so I grabbed his arm and pulled hard in the direction of the car.

It felt like hours before we got there but the second we did I pushed him against the side of the car and began kissing him wildly all over. I wanted to feel his cock inside of me.

"Whoa, baby hold on ok, let's get your stuff in the trunk and get in the car." Sean said, somewhat laughing. We were lucky, there weren't many cars in the area around us, but a part of me knew that Sean had planned it this way.

As he turned to throw my stuff in the trunk I put my hands up his shirt and wrapped my arms around his waist. I slowly undid his pants and slid my hands down inside them. I could feel his cock, it was big and hard, and it was aching to be sucked. My head was spinning and my heart was pounding. I pushed my breasts hard against his back while he was throwing my bags into the trunk.

After he snapped the trunk shut he spun around to face me, gave me a playful grin, and grabbed me around the waist. He spun me so my back was against the side of the car and felt up my whole body and kissed me deeply. I frantically searched for the door handle to open the car door. When I found it I quickly opened the door, spun around and pushed him in so he was lying on his back in the back seat of his car. I threw one leg over him and when I did my skirt lifted up a bit to expose my glistening pussy. Sean grinned and I turned around to shut the door to the car. It was hot and the air was thick inside the car, so I began to unbutton my blouse, but gave up half way so I could take Sean's pants off to expose his hard throbbing cock. As I was taking off his pants Sean's hands worked on unbuttoning the rest of my blouse. I was so hot and small beads of sweat were forming on my shoulders and chest. I quickly undid my bra and threw it on the floor. My large breasts swayed a little and my nipples were rock hard. Sean made a moaning sound at the sight of me and sat up to suck on my dark pink nipples.

My pussy was aching for him so badly and I couldn't wait for him anymore. I plunged one of my fingers inside of myself as he sucked and played with my breasts. I threw my head back and moaned deeply. His tongue was warm against my nipples, and I plunged my fingers deeper into my warm, wet pussy. I stroked his hard cock with my free hand and I felt the vibrations of his moaning on my breasts.

Sean stopped sucking on my nipples and reached down to pull my fingers out of my pussy. He put my fingers in his mouth and sucked off all my hot juices from them.

"Mmmm, you taste so good baby, I want to lick you dry." He said as he continued to lick my fingers.

I smiled sweetly at him and turned around, and straddled him so my back was facing him; I found his cock with my hands again and began stroking it. As I stroked his cock I slid my ass back along his chest towards his face so my pussy was right up against his hot mouth.

Immediately he started to run his tongue up and down the length of my pussy. I cried out softly when I felt him lick my clit hard. My head was spinning fast, and my heart was pounding.

"mmm, yes baby that's good." I said to him, though I could barely speak the words. Hot flames of pleasure were running through my legs and spine and I squeezed the headrest as hard as I could with my hand.

I bent down low to Sean's throbbing cock as he continued licking me. It was aching to be sucked on and I couldn't wait. I swirled my tongue around the swollen head of his cock. It was warm and it tasted so good. Slowly I moved my tongue around and down his shaft. I kissed my way back up to the top and put my mouth around him. I could hear him moaning as I worked his cock with my mouth and tongue. I took his length inside, bobbing up and down on his cock, now wet with my hot saliva. I started slowly deep throating him, filling my mouth with his entire length. I wanted him so deep inside me I thrust it faster to the back of my throat tasting him fully.

We were both moaning as we worked each other to cum. He was licking and softly biting my clit while I bobbed up and down hard on his cock, then ran my tongue around the top of his cock. We were both sweating.

"Mmmm, Oh God, yes," I managed to scream out. I was close and I knew Sean was too. A hot wave went up from my pussy along my spine and I cried out as I came. I cried out again and took Sean's cock in my mouth again harder and faster using both hands to stroke his shaft as I bobbed up and down fast on his swollen head. He held his breath for a moment then let out a loud, long sigh as he came in my mouth. I drank him until he was dry then sat up and turned to face him. I leaned down and kissed him; my tongue explored the inside of his mouth and I could taste myself on his tongue.

I sat up and Sean looked at me and smiled,

"Wow, that was great baby, but it's not over yet."

I slid down towards his feet. I could feel the back of my skirt was slightly damp from my cum; I put my fingers inside my pussy and I was still very wet, wet for Sean.

Sean swung his feet around and sat up. He climbed over to the front passenger side and put the seat all the way down so that the back of the front seat was touching the back seat.

"Chris, come lie down here." He motioned to me to climb over the seat. I did and I gave him a playful smirk as I swung my legs over the seat and slid my ass down to the edge of the chair. I was still wearing my short schoolgirl kilt so I pulled it up high so the lips of my pussy were fully exposed. Sean's cock was very hard and swaying slightly as he positioned himself on top of me. He pressed himself against me and kissed my neck, his hard cock pushed against my stomach. I closed my eyes and breathed in deep. I could smell his musky scent and my pussy became soaked again. My clit perked up again as he grazed it with his cock, and I gasped.

He raised my legs up to sit on his shoulders and he thrust himself inside me. We both moaned together, I was so tight and wet. We could hear the sound of my warm juices flow in and out as he thrust himself deeper into me. It felt so good to have him so deep inside me after so long.

"Uh huh, oh god, oh god." I screamed out as I felt his hard cock slide in and out of my tight pussy. My eyes were closed and I pursed my lips and breathed in deep. I let out short small cries while he thrust, and he was breathing hard and deep when he let my legs down.

He crawled into the driver side to give me room to move to the side while he lay down on his back. I threw one leg over one side and straddled him with the other leg facing him. I used one hand to guide his cock into my pussy. As I did I could feel how wet it was from him already being inside me. I pushed my ass back onto his cock and began to bounce up and down on him. I threw my head backwards and breathed in short quick breaths. I put both my hands on Sean's chest and thrust myself up and down on his cock. With every thrust I felt a wave of heat go up my spine and through every vein in my body.

Sean's eyes were closed now and he was moaning and breathing deeply. He lifted me off and turned onto his side. I went onto my side and pushed my ass back towards his cock that was hard and waiting for my tight pussy. He plunged himself inside me again, and every time he did I moaned and my body shuddered. He held me close with his strong arms and played with my hard nipples as he pushed inside me deeper, and deeper.

Sean's breathing became quick and short, as I cried out. He held on to me tightly as he pushed faster into me, and with every motion I could feel myself getting close to cumming.

My eyes were closed tightly, and I bit my lip. I breathed in and out fast and hard. My legs started to shudder quickly. I let out a loud long cry as a wave of heat flooded my body and I came. I felt Sean fill my pussy with his cum as he let out a deep grunt, then started breathing heavy on the back of my neck.

For a long time I felt the orgasm running through my entire body, and I didn't want to move incase it went away when I did, so we stayed there for a long time like that, his cock still inside me, and both of us very hot and breathing heavily.

Sean kissed my neck sweetly a few times before saying,

"Chris, you are amazing, you know I love you right?"

"Yes I know. And I love you, more than you can know." I turned on my other side so I could see him and he had a wide smile on his face. He sat up and reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a small box. My heart skipped a beat and I held my breath.

"Christina, I love you. You are the most amazing, fun, crazy person I have ever met..." his voice was shaking slightly as he was saying this, and I could hardly breath. He opened the small box in his hand, and there was a ring, modest, and very shiny "...I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"

I put my hand up to my face and gasped. My eyes filled with tears and slid down my face and I could see that Sean's eyes were filling with tears slightly as he waited for my answer. I was beaming a bright smile and said,

"Yes, yes I'll marry you!"

Sean took the ring from the small box and put it on my finger, kissed me softly, and we stayed there together in that moment forever.

snc2006
snc2006
4 Followers