Airport Pickup

Story Info
Sexual experience on the backseat of a car in the forest.
1.7k words
3.59
19.5k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since we last saw each other. I as away on a business trip that could change our lives forever if I managed to land the deal. Spending such a long time apart from you had made even thinking of your lips on mine enough for my loins to swell. The longer time we spent apart the more often my thoughts wandered to the bedroom. Luckily for the most part I was in a seated position and did not have to try move things around to attract attention.

The first week entailed one or two naughty messages. The second week had a phone call and some picture sharing. The third week was unbearable for both of us and nearly every message had some or other sexual connotation. Every time I closed my eyes, you were there, lying naked on the bed beckoning me to join you.

The flight home was unbearable. I made a fool of myself twice, the first by saying "breasts" instead of "best" and the second was when I was standing in the queue through customs control – my thoughts wandered again, to my discovery I was left with a full on hard-on. Someone pushed my from behind and I found myself prodding the back of some elderly Jewish lady in front of me. After many apologies and scorning looks from people passing by I eventually got out of the airport relatively unscathed.

After scouting the waiting bay I saw you standing outside the top down Mercedes that I bought you for Christmas. To my pleasant surprise you were wearing a very short white mini skirt and a top that left little to the imagination. My body yearned for yours so much that my grin quickly faded into one of shock and embarrassment when you started giggling at me. I followed the trails of your eyes and immediately realised that I needed to get to the car quickly and without anyone noticing my current predicament. I couldn't deal with a third moment of utter embarrassment. And in typical style you didn't make it easy for me, swaying your hips and pushing your chest out so much that your I thought your breasts were going to burst out of that tight top at any point in time.

After a long and passionate kiss we put the bags in the car and hopped inside. It was an hour's ride of winding roads through the forest. It was an hour that I knew I wouldn't be able to last. I started the car and drove out the airport in due haste. You made your intentions known from the start; there were no subtleties, no hints. You parted your legs on the chair and lifted up your skirt just enough to make my imagination go crazy. Oh the things I wanted to do to you... You knew you had me under your spell, you knew that you were driving me crazy and but you controlled it enough so that I didn't start drooling.

After about fifteen minutes into the drive we reached the forested area. The road was pretty quiet since not many people drove this way. You placed your hand on my knee and slowly slid it upwards, my body gave a slight shudder as it responded to your touch that it was desiring for so long. After a minute or so your hand reached my crotch, there was no teasing that needed to be done there. You feigned surprise, smiled, sighed, leaned in and whispered into my ears how much you'd been missing me. Fourty five minutes, this was torture, there was no way I would be able to last another fourty five minutes of this.

I saw a sand road up ahead and before I gave it any thought I turned into it, followed the road for a bit until I saw a small opening away from prying eyes. I stopped the car and let it idle whilst I turned to face you. Fuck me, but you are gorgeous. I was then quite proud of myself that I managed to last the first fifteen minutes before giving in. I switched off the engine, left the key in the ignition and took off my seatbelt. I undid your seatbelt and in one fluid movement I picked you up and lay you down on the backseat. I jumped on top of you, pinned your hands behind your head, nibbled on your earlobe and started kissing your neck. You tried to act like you were not turned on but after several moments I felt your pelvis lift up and start grinding up and down against me. You tilted your head away from me, giving me access to caress every part of your neck with my tongue. You tried to fight your hands away from behind your head but I didn't let you escape from hold. I moved my tongue down onto your shoulder and gently licked the only exposed part of your breasts.

You were ever so thoughtful of your outfit, and you knew had probably predicted something like this was going to happen. Your top had buttons down the front mean that I could undo them with my teeth and keep your arms bound. With every button undone your breasts popped out more and more and with every button undone your grinding became harder and more rhythmic. I kissed your breasts through your semi see-through bra, and moved slowly down your stomach, down your right pelvis. I lingered just above your panty line, with my soft kisses and teasing licks making your body arch up in expectation of what was next. I moved up along your left pelvis and came back up to your face where our lips met and the whole world seemed to have stopped. Everything else was a blur; the only thing in existence was you, me, the car and the soft rustling of leaves as a gentle wind made its way through the forest.

I let go of your hands. In an instant you managed to turn me over and straddle me, our groins still pressed firmly against each other's. You took off your top, undid your bra and let your breasts fall out, nipples rock hard. I grabbed your breasts with my hands and gently caressed them as I lifted my pelvis to rub against yours even more. You leaned in, kissed me, leaned in more so that I could place my lips around one of your nipples. Whilst still leaning forward and my hands now stroking your back and gently scratching them, you lifted your pelvis and slipped your G-string off. You then pulled away and whilst rocking up and down riding me you undid my belt and pants. You slide my pants off so slowly it was agonising for I wanted to be inside you so badly. You slid them down and inch, then paused and repeated this process until my pants were wrapped around my ankles.

I found your lips making their way down from neck to my nipples where so nibbled on them in a way that it hurt but turned me on at the same time. You worked your way down my body, kissing, licking and nibbling every part. My penis was between your breasts, your squeezed them around it with your hands whilst you licked the tip of my penis. There was no one around so I let out a moan and when I thought I couldn't get any harder... You carried on moving downwards until your lips found their way to base of my penis. You let your tongue roam around, running up and down my shaft as it was my turn to arch my back a bit and shudder in anticipation. After a short amount of time you place your lips around the tip of my penis and slid down until I was completely inside your mouth. You sucked me softly and used your teeth a bit to confused my senses and put me on edge. With your lips wrapped around me you started going up and down my shaft slowly and quickly upped the tempo for you knew I wasn't going to be able to last a marathon.

After teasing me with your mouth you pulled away and edged your body up until the tip of my penis could feel your wetness. You wanted this just as much as I did. You stroked the outside of your vagina with the shaft of my penis, riding up and down it as it rubbed against your clit. Your breasts starting perking up as you got more and more turned on, and after a while you couldn't handle the teasing anymore as well.

You slid my penis inside you, letting it go in as deep as it could. You let it stay there for a bit whilst you rocked your pelvis and massaged your g-spot. I put my head down, closed my eyes, and let my hands grab and squeeze whatever part of your body they could reach. You then started to lift your pelvis up and down, my rock hard penis sliding in and out of you massing your g-spot and clit when I was completely inside of you. I started lifting and dropping pelvis in rhythm with you as our minds became lost in the heat of the moment and our bodies' desire for each other took over.

You place your hands on chest for support and starting grinding against me as hard as you could. I moved my hands from your breasts to hold your pelvis so I could help you go faster and harder as our bodies started to build for an incredible orgasm. Your nails started digging into my chest as my hands moved your pelvis up and down making my rock hard penis grind against your g-spot and clit harder and harder. We became short of breath, our pulses racing, our minds lost in passion, our bodies joined at the hips. You started riding me faster and faster as our moans became louder and louder. We both hit the point of no return; my penis bulging growing as it reached the point of bursting. You started to orgasm, your body started to spasm and your spasms clenched down on my penis and I exploded inside of you. The explosion sent your body into a further state of ecstasy and after about thirty seconds you collapsed on top of me. We lay there, out of breath and bodies exhausted but completely satisfied...