Airport Rendezvous

Story Info
Young slave meets her master for the first time.
1.6k words
3.81
20.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The airport was crowded and overheated - the result of too many bodies and too little ventilation. She sat eagerly on the edge of her seat, crossing and recrossing her legs impatiently. The flight was on time, but she had arrived early and set to stay until it landed; the plane was carrying precious cargo. She was to meet her master for the first time.

Thoughts of how many times he had pleased her in writing made her quiver - how wonderful it would be once he was actually with her! She was wet just thinking of it. Leaning forward on her seat helped rub in the right places, but she was very hot.

When the plane did arrive, she leapt to her feet and started scanning the crowd with eager eyes. Man after man passed and she looked at each one, but no glimmer of recognition was in their eyes as they glanced and hurried past. Finally, she felt a hand on her shoulder, hot breath on her neck.

She turned and smiled up happily at her Master. His kiss took her breath away; his tongue slipped hotly into her mouth and she sucked it gently. He rubbed his bulge against her, and whispered to her. She looked alarmed but nodded, and allowed him to lead her toward the men's room.

Wide blue eyes took in the dinginess of the airport washroom, but her Master did not let her idle; she was soon pushed against the clammy cold wall of the stall and not caring about either characteristic. He secured the lock and turned to face her. They kissed again deeply and she felt his hand on her breast. She gasped a bit and did not know quite what to do. His hands reached around behind her, lifted away her shirt, unfastened her bra, and soon his hot mouth was nuzzling at her breast.

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as her nipples stiffened in his expert mouth. He unfastened her jeans and slid down her panties, and soon fingers were probing her intimately. She groaned, not knowing quite how to handle all the sensations. His fingers were soon replaced with a tongue, and she went crazy with his lickings. She was so wet and she ached for him...

The door of the washroom opened and closed; water began to run in the sink. He put his fingers to his lips and motioned for her to keep silent as he unzipped his pants. Her eyes widened at his member, which was soon probing her, entering... She bit her lip and sucked in air hard, riding high on ecstasy made even more wonderful by the added element having to keep silent...

Fortunately the visitor had left by the time her wonderful Master had pushed her past the wall she had herself unable to overcome, for a groan of satisfaction that would not be stifled escaped her lips. He came, hot and gushing inside of her. For a moment they rested, then he helped her get dressed again. She freshened up a bit at the mirror and they left to call a taxi.

The clerk at the hotel gave them an amused look as he checked them in. She was already hot again, aching for her Master's touch and caresses, wanting his words of praise, wondering how she could serve him. She could hardly wait to get to the hotel room, so eager was she.

The day was warm and the hotel air conditioning was not working quite as well as could be desired. The heat had made her Master uncomfortable, so he decided he would have a shower before anything else.

She sat on the edge of the bed for a moment, listening to the falling water and imagining him soaping himself... and she could restrain herself no longer. She slipped out of her clothes, silently entered the bathroom, and stood outside the shower door. He saw her through the hazy glass, and opened the door so she could enter.

He ran his hands through her damp hair and kissed her, their naked flesh meeting and sliding over one another. She took the soap and began to tenderly lather her Master, exploring as she did so. He rose to attention and commanded her to take him into her mouth. With the water running down her face, she opened her mouth and took him inside, rubbing the underside with her tongue. She looked up at her Master for approval and received it. She grew a little bolder and began to suck. He took her hands and placed him on his balls, showing her how to rub them. She paid close attention, eager to learn how to please her Master and growing wet where the shower did not touch her. She futilely tried to rub her clit, but was as always unsuccessful. Her Master, being as wonderful as he was, saw this and smiled. He took her from her knees and pinned her against the shower wall. His expert fingers found the spots that felt best, and soon she was gasping and moaning loudly, becoming wetter and throbbing with desire. He increased the friction and sucked on one breast, teasing the nipples. She began to pant and buck her hips, and soon he entered her, standing up in the shower.

The feelings were intense and she screamed as she came, feeling his power surge inside of her. When all was finished, they washed each other off gently and dried one another. She was exhausted, emotionally and physically. Her Master gestured for her to come into the bed. She did not have nightclothes with her and had never before slept with no clothes at all. She slid between the sheets beside him and felt him gently move close so the curves of her body fit against him. She snuggled closely and gave her Master an adoring smile, knowing there was much more fun to be had before he returned home.

*** At this point the story changes to first person, the man who was my Master was not pleased by the way I had written the first part. ***

I wake up from a sound sleep, my legs entangled in yours with your arms possessively around me. I smile to myself and gently wiggle my way from your grasp and walked, unclothed, to the telephone to order your breakfast. My nipples are hard from the cold, and my body is trembling from the previous night, when my virginity had been taken by the one who owned me. I am a bit sore but completely happy as I gave the order to room service.

As I hang up the telephone I find your eyes on me, drinking in my nudity. I blush fiercely and try to cover myself, but with a shake of your head I refrain from doing so, standing, trembling in your vision. At your gesture I cross the room and crawl back into the warm bed with you. I am surprised to find your cock is hard, and I again ache to have you inside me, but room service is prompt and a knock at the door brings me springing from the bed again to answer. I remember to grab a gown and wrap myself to answer the door.

I did not hear you get up as I pulled the covers from your food; I knew you were behind me when my gown loosened and gentle fingers caressed me from behind. Breakfast temporarily forgotten, I turn and kiss you deeply, putting my arms around your neck, pressing myself against you and submitting to whatever could be your will. You tease me for a few moments, smile, and tell me to bring your breakfast.

You tell me your decision on your plans for the day: you are not pleased with how I clothe myself, and you wish to find some more suited. We dress and leave the room soon after eating and seek a shopping centre. There, you choose items for me which make me blush, and insist I try them on and model them for you. I feel more naked than clothed as I come out of the dressing room in silky teddies and other such garments. The store was not crowded, so no one saw you slip into the change room with me. The stall had a fitting door and a lock, but it was small. I pressed against the wall with your body against me as you told me how much the piece of silk hanging off me pleased you. Your fingers soon caress my nipples through the thin material and your other hand grinds against my cunt. I grab onto the walls and bite my lip to keep from crying out, as I moan for you to fuck me. "Please, Master!" I gasp, your fingers driving me wild, "Fuck me! Master, please!"

You are pleased by my submissiveness and your impressive cock is soon removed from your trousers and playing with my pussy lips. Unable to stand a minute more of the exquisite torture, I push my hips down and impale myself on you, barely managing to keep silent as I do. I moan about how sweet and good a Master you are under my breath as you ram your cock into me, taking me to heights unknown. The walls seem to shake with orgasms and the silk clung to my perspiring body. We cling together for a moment, resting in the cramped change room, and you tell me to get dressed, slipping out again. I do so with trembling hands and you buy me the garment. I beam with pride, for I had pleased my Master. I yearned to be back in the hotel room, in bed with you, but you had much to see in the new country...