Airport Rendezvous

Story Info
They barely make it to the car when they finally meet.
1.7k words
4.14
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie finished stuffing the clothes in her bag and put it on her shoulder before stepping out of the bathroom stall. She stopped to look at herself in the mirror to make sure everything was perfect.

The sheer maroon blouse fit snugly over the white camisole. The short gray skirt fluttered loosely over her thighs and the black knee high boots gave her an extra two inches of height. She quickly checked her make-up and reapplied her lip gloss over her coral lipstick. Then while running her fingers through her hair she walked out of the airport bathroom.

Phil waited by the escalator looking at every face that came into view. He knew it wasn't like him to get this impatient, but where was she? The plane had landed over ten minutes ago. The airport wasn't that big. She couldn't have gotten lost. He decided that if she didn't appear in the next five minutes he was going to call her cell phone.

Stephanie stood at the top of the escalator and took a deep breathe. She opened her eyes and stepped on to the moving stairs that would take her to him. All of her nervousness and fear flew out of her body the minute she saw him. He was standing there looking as handsome as ever in his black shirt and light colored jeans. As he looked up from his phone she knew the minute he saw her. His grin made her smile and feel warm down to her toes.

She felt his gaze as it slowly traveled down her body. Her nipples hardened as he caressed her with his eyes. Liquid heat pooled between her legs as his eyes lingered on her bare thighs. The look he gave her as she stepped off the escalator would have melted lesser women. Stephanie only felt empowered.

He felt the looks of the other men on her. Phil knew how they were feeling and enjoyed the fact that she was his. He very confidently stepped towards her and opened his arms. He knew that no words were needed. She would step in and he would finally get to hold her, touch her, feel her body heat and finally feel whole.

Stephanie felt the eyes, and jealousy, of other women as she stepped into his arms. Then the rest of the world was gone. She was home. She was complete. She was loved.

She tilted her head back to look up into his eyes, only to see his emotions written there for her to read. She parted her glossy lips to run her tongue along them. She heard a very guttural groan as she saw Phil lean his head down to take her lips. With a soft growl, their lips met and the fire ignited.

They had waited two and a half months for this and Phil knew he would never be able to get enough. He smiled against her mouth as he felt her tongue push against his lips. With a ragged breath, he pulled back only to laugh when he saw her frown and heard her whimper.

He leaned down to whisper in her ear, "As much as we are both exhibitionists, I really don't want to call my brother to bail us out of jail on your first night here. I know that if we keep going like this our clothes will be off in moments. Look!"

Stephanie looked down and gasped when she saw her hands inside the shoulders of his shirt. She then looked at herself to notice a couple of buttons were also undone. She blushed a deep shade of red and started to bury her face in her hands. She felt Phil grab one of her hands and tug her along behind him as he mumbled something about her bags.

She followed him in a daze. She didn't really feel the floor beneath her feet. She didn't notice the people staring and smiling at them as they passed. She didn't even hear the noise of the busy baggage area as they came to a stop with the other passengers. She only came out of her "confusion" long enough to catch her suitcase on the carousel.

Phil could feel her close but knew she was really lost in her thoughts about them and what just happened. He kept one hand on her suitcase as he held on to her with the other hand. With her pressed against his body, shoulder to hip, he steered her out of the airport and toward his car. He knew he had to distract her or lose her inside herself.

"How was the trip? Your layover wasn't too bad was it?"

"Huh? What? No, the trip was great. I didn't have any problems in Dallas."

"Have you eaten anything? We can stop somewhere on the way if you like."

"I didn't eat much. If you don't mind I would love to stop somewhere."

Phil thought about his hunger for her but knew he should cool it some before he scared her off. As they reached the nearly deserted car he released her to put the bags in back. Then, with a hand on her back he led her to the passenger door. As he opened it, she turned to look at him.

With a bright blush, she said, "I'm sorry about back there! I don't know what came over me. Thank you for being the sensible one and stopping it before we went too far!"

"Well to be honest, I would have probably kept going!"

"Then why did you stop?"

"Someone bumped into me and made me realize where we were and how far we were going. We will get that way every time, you know?"

"You mean like this?"

Stephanie leaned forward and brushed her lips along his jaw. Nibbling and licking her way to his ear, she felt her body being pushed back against the car. Suddenly she felt his hands grab her head and tilt it back. The desire in his eyes was the last thing she saw before his lips began to devour hers.

Sliding her hands up over his chest she whimpered at his touch. She pushed her hips out against his hardness begging him with her body. She felt his hand on her thigh and lifted her leg to wrap around his waist. His hand continued its journey upwards.

Phil sucked in their combined breaths as he realized she had nothing on under the skirt. If it was possible, he just got harder. As confident and in-control as he let her believe, he was really in shock. No woman had ever made him feel like this. She was eating him alive and he wanted more.

Out of nowhere he felt her hand slide down between their bodies to cup his jean covered crotch. With a gentle squeeze, she broke their kiss.

"I don't know what has come over me, but I want... No, I need to suck on you! NOW!"

With that she knelt down on the ground between the car and him. Now that she was eye level with his zipper she blew her warm breath against him. She heard him groan as she unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slide the zipper down. She looked up at him as she slowly slid his pants and underwear down over his hips.

She gave Phil a very devilish grin as she broke eye contact with him. He felt her slowly slide her eyes down his body until she reached her prize. He looked down just in time to see her lick her lips before sucking the head of his cock into her mouth.

He slid his hands into her hair as he felt the soft moist heat of her mouth pull him in. He gripped her hair as she began a slow rhythm of movement on and off his cock. He could feel her tongue sliding along the underside of his shaft as he would slip out of her mouth. The suction that pulled him back in was going to bring him to release too quickly. He had to get some control.

Stephanie felt him start to guide her head in a slower rhythm. She felt him taking the control and started to worry. Then she heard him whisper his enjoyment and pleasure. She relaxed and brought her hands up to join in the action.

Her right hand wrapped around the base of his cock and began to move in rhythm with her mouth. She gently squeezed and released as she twisted her hand back and forth. Her left hand cupped and teased his balls. Each hand only made his ecstasy that much better. Suddenly she felt him pulling her body upward and longingly let his cock slide out of her grasp to do as he wanted.

"I need to be in you, but we need to decide if we are using anything!"

"I want you to cum! In me or on me is your choice. Just please don't stop now!"

With a deep passionate kiss Phil took control. He turned her to face the car and flipped her skirt up over her ass. He could see moisture on the inside of her thigh just before he smelled her sex. He reached down to run his fingers through it, up her leg and between her swollen lips.

He felt her hardened clit and heard her whimper as she spread her legs farther apart. Her dripping pussy was now easily viewable to him and he knew just what he wanted. She shuddered and spasmed as she heard his growl at the same time he slid the head of his cock into her hot pussy.

He felt the walls pull at him, trying to suck him in deeper. He could feel her fingers brush his skin as he slowly entered her tight body to the hilt. He knew it wouldn't be long for him as he continued to feel her cumming around him.

He grasped her hips in his hands and started moving in and out of her. Pistoning his body faster and faster he reminded her to stay quiet and keep cumming. He felt her tighten the walls around him at the same moment as he felt ready to release. He pulled her hard against him one last time as he exploded into her body.

As they both tried to catch their breath, they were of one body and one thought. Although sated for the moment, they only wondered how soon they could do this again!