Airport Search Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,594 Followers

"AAAAWW," Natalie yelled, her head raised up from the pillow as her asshole was speared by two fat fingers this time. It felt like her asshole was tearing as it was forced to spread wide to accept the ravishment. The fingers hurt as they continued to fuck in and out of her asshole. He would pull them from her asshole, watch as it shrunk back, then make her take them again, the pain renewed.

The General tapped her on the ass, his fingers pulled from her asshole, the little hole now a pink color, slightly opened, a sheen of Vaseline reflecting the light. "Now for a little bondage, my dear."

Natalie saw herself in the mirror. She was completely enclosed in the sheath of black rubber, clinging her to like a second skin. She was perched high atop the black heels. But the most humiliating part was the parts of her anatomy that was not covered. Her breasts were thrust between a large hole in the front, the rubber forcing them tightly together, a thick rubber strip running between them, trapping and separating them. They appeared to be turning a dark red as the constraining rubber tightened unbearably on them, forcing all of the blood to the nipples, now an angry purple.

Likewise, her ass cheeks stuck out the back, seemingly even bigger by the constraining rubber band outlining them. Rubber strips ran between her legs, but her pussy mound was also prominently naked and displayed. Her legs were completely enclosed, all the way down to her heels.

"Now over to the bed," pushing Natalie towards the large bed, a coil of rope in his hand. It took about fifteen minutes before Natalie found herself securely bound on the bed. There was a lot of manipulation of her body, her legs spread and closed, but not before a hemp, knotted rope was pulled between her pussy lips painfully, running from the front, up over her asshole before attaching to her bound arms. Her arms were bound in another rubber restraint, both arms, from hands all the way to her shoulders secured in one solid piece of rubber. Her arms were pulled together and pulled down towards her feet. Her legs were tied together tightly, at the thighs, the knees and again at the ankles. Even her big toes were tightly tied together. Natalie found in strange that it would be difficult to get at her pussy in the tight bondage. The rope that ran from her bound hands, between her ass cheeks, back up between her pussy lips to end wrapped tightly around her neck pulled her head down tightly towards her feet. This put a terrible strain on her body, bent painfully downward, pulling on her arms on the other side.

Natalie tried to shift on the bed, but the knots continually chaffed her pussy lips, moving up and down her slit as she moved. They were spread about one inch apart, running from the top of her slit all the way up to the top of her butt split. Some knots were bigger then others, with the largest resting on her clit, her vagina and finally on her asshole. She saw the General move towards her, her fear rising as she saw the whip in his hand.

He reached down and ran his hands over her out thrust breasts, his fingers tapping painfully on her purple nipples, so hard that they looked like they would burst. He grabbed the top of the rope, pulling it up sharply, a loud scream wrenched from Natalie's lips as the rough rope tugged up and down her sensitive slit and asshole, scratching the intimate flesh painfully.

Natalie continued to scream for the next twenty minutes as the General beat her body with the whip. He had already stripped naked, standing there obscenely, his cock sticking out over his fat stomach, his shriveled balls hanging under him like a hanging fruit. The whip beat her unprotected body, starting first with her breasts, the splat of the whip ringing out in the room followed by Natalie's screaming, then pitiful begging and sobbing, only to begin again. He moved down to her ass, the rubber pushing it out prominently, making excellent targets for his whip. When her ass was a dark red, he moved onto her front, taking special aim to hit her unprotected pussy, the whip pushing the rough rope into the folds of her pussy in deeper.

The best part for the General was Natalie's squirming. The whip forced her body to move to escape the painful beating, the rope moved up and down between her legs. He could see a thin sheen of pussy juice and blood on the knots as they pulled up and down, never far from their intended target. Finally, he could wait no longer, his cock ready to burst.

"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH," Natalie screamed as the General untied the rope from her neck and then pulled it sharply up from the rear, forcing the entire length of the rope to pull through her sensitive pussy and asshole in one final painful abrasion. She lay there panting and sobbing as the General turned her over onto her stomach, a pillow placed under her, her ass raised up high in sacrifice. "No, please, not there," she begged as she felt the weight of the General settle onto her back. She felt the fumbling of his hand behind her as he grabbed his slick cock and moved it over her ass cheeks.

"I like how tight your legs are together. Your asshole is already tight, with your legs bound tightly together it will be painful to sodomize you, but I will enjoy your screams of pain. He pushed his cock between her cheeks, the Vaseline allowing easier entrance. The first time he missed his target, banging painfully against solid skin. He jostled his body around until he could feel the head of his cock on her anus. He poised there, hearing Natalie suck in her breath, waiting for the initial, painful fuck into her virgin asshole. She did not have to wait long. His head moved near her, wanting to see the pained look on her face as he sodomized her. He jerked his hips forward, the slippery head of his cock forcefully entering her rectum in one jolt. He felt the pop as the crown of his cock was sucked into the hot depths of her rectum, her sphincter clasping and unclasping onto the rigid member. His cock jerked in pleasure as he tore a scream from her lips.

"NNNNOOO, dddddammmmnn, it hurts, taaaakkkee it out," her body bouncing up and down like a bronco trying to throw a rider off her back. She felt clammy hands on her hips, holding her tightly in place, his cock jerking in the confines of her asshole. "Take it out, it hurts," she cried again, her tiny asshole burning as if gasoline had been poured on it. He might have used Vaseline on his cock, but it still felt like a dry, metal pole was being shoved up her back passage. "No, no more, don't push it in any more," she begged as she felt him apply more pressure onto her back, driving his hips forward, his slick cock pushing relentlessly into her rectum.

It felt like she was squeezing all the juices from his cock as he pushed farther in, jerking his hips back and forth in tiny fucks, each time gaining new ground, each time his cock entering her virgin asshole deeper. He heard her groans of pain, the tightening of her sphincter in reaction to the painful fucks, his cock jerking about in pleasure. Her pain further spurned his efforts, her sobbing and begging only exciting the lust for her virgin back passage. He loved taking virgins, their bucking around only pleasuring his cock even more, their pleas, music to his ears. "So tight, Natalie, such a tight asshole. So much more cock for you," pushing his cock deeper into the hot confines, entering her colon, her passage continuing to spasm on his hot member. He jerked her hips up, his cock shooting deep inside her.

"AAAAGGHH, no more, takeeee it ouuuutt," she yelled, tears running down her face, his hair sticking to the side of her face as she sobbed in pain. She could only lie there, bound tightly, his cock sliding in and out of her asshole noisily. She felt her body turned on her side, his cock wedged deep inside her, her stomach cramping from the large cock twitching inside her. He held her tightly against him, his hips jerking in and out, forcing her to take the big cock. "Pleeeasse, AAHH, huuurtts," she sobbed, a particularly painful thrust in her asshole tearing a scream from her lips.

His hand reached around and wedged itself tightly between her pussy lips, forcing its way between them, fingers moving up and down her crease until he found her erect clit. He pinched hard, her hips jerking back onto his cock, the member now buried completely in her once virgin asshole, twitching in lust. "Such a great fuck your asshole is so hot Natalie. Tighten on my cock, bitch," he ordered her, pinching her clit hard. "More," twisting her hard clit, her ass jutting back onto his cock, burying it in deeper.

"Splat, Splat," the noise rang out in the room as his stomach slapped sharply against her ass cheeks as he fucked her hard.

"AAAH, Ahhhh," she moaned back, her asshole taking a beating from the cock burying itself deeply in each thrust. "AAAGG," his fingers pinching her hard clit, her ass jerking up and down on this rampaging cock. She could feel it starting to stir, his fingers abusing her clit, her asshole taking a powerful fucking as she lay bound tightly. He was going to make her cum. She was being used like a whore, bound on her stomach, her asshole milking the large cock buried deep inside her. And now his fingers were going to make her cum.

"Yes, I knew I could make you, Natalie," fucking her harder, his fingers moving up and down her slit, rubbing harshly over her swollen clit. "Cum on my fingers as I drop of load of cum up your hot, tight asshole." He fucked her faster, his cock sliding up and down her back passage, her clenching sphincter grabbing the head as it pulled out, only to open and accept the large crown as it pushed back in again.

"AAAAAGGGHH, god damn, I'mmm cummming," her pussy soaking the fingers sliding up and down her slit. Her asshole hurt painfully as his cock swelled to even larger proportions as it began to spurt its hot cream deep inside her colon. Another orgasm overcame her as her once virgin asshole was given its first cum enema.

The General felt his cock milked of his cum as he dumped inside her asshole, stuffing his cock in as deep as he could. He felt her body shudder, her asshole tightening on his cock as he shot another load of cum in her body before slumping down on top of her sweaty body. He leaned over her face, "such a slut, Natalie, cumming with a cock up your asshole, such a slut."

Natalie could hardly breathe, the General almost suffocating her with his heavy weight, his softening cock still inside her asshole. She tightened her sphincter, pushing the limp cock from her asshole, feeling the wet, slimy dick resting on her naked ass cheeks. She could feel some of his cum running down the insides of her thighs, falling wetly to the bed below her. She was relieved as he got off her body, her lungs sucking in some fresh air. "Owww," she yelled, his hand slapping her ass cheeks hard.

The General flipped her over onto her back, pulling her head over the edge. His limp cock hung over her face, stained with the shit and cum from her asshole. "Clean my cock, bitch and maybe I'll make you cum again." He pinched her nose shut until she opened her mouth to breathe in some fresh air. He slipped his dangling cock into the opening, feeling her lips close over it.

Natalie could taste the foul cock in her mouth, gagging, trying to stop from vomiting. It tasted terrible, a combination of shit and cum sitting heavily inside the confines of her mouth. She ran her tongue over it, hoping to clean it quickly, hoping that he would take it out.

The General let her suck his cock into hardness again. He pulled her legs up high over her head and fucked her pussy this time, her bound legs making her feel like a virgin again. He fingered her slippery asshole as he fucked her, making her body jerk up and down on his cock. She was forced to suck his cock into hardness again after he came in her pussy. This time he choked it down her throat until he blew his last load of cum deep inside her throat as she heaved about the bed, unable to breathe. When he finished with her, she lay on the bed, sweat soaked, cum leaking from her asshole, pussy and mouth. The General left, satisfied and Natalie was returned to her cell, exhausted from the sexual ordeal.

To Be Continued

Powerone
Powerone
1,594 Followers