Aisha & Paul

Story Info
Black city woman falls for White older country man.
2.6k words
4.6
107.2k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elle_noire
elle_noire
58 Followers

"God, it's hot!" Aisha said wiping sweat off of her forehead. She and her husband had just moved out to a rural area. His job relocated him and he thought that it would be great to raise children in the country. She was very upset that she had to move out there. Aisha was a city girl all the way. She always had a fresh French manicure. Designer clothes and shoes were her norm. Although she has naturally wavy shoulder length hair, she gets it straighten and styled every 2 weeks. There was nothing for her in this hick town.. The local rec hall has bingo games but for a vibrant woman of 26 years of age, that was not appealing. There were not many black people in this town. The population was 675 and she had only saw about 3 other black families. She did not speak to the people in the town.

When she did, she was not very warm or inviting. She figured that they most likely were prejudiced and she did not want to really find out.

Aisha decided to walk to a local store one day. Everyone seems to walk in the town so she did not want to feel even more out of place by driving her BMW a mile up the road. It was about 89 degrees outside. Aisha decided to put on a pair of shorts and a D&G tank top.

She skipped undergarments because it was so hot. Once on the road, she realized how hot it was. She started to sweat and she fanned her face so that her make up would not get messed up.

Hot and dazed that she did not realized that she was walking in the middle of the street, a loud horn blew and startled her. Aisha jumped out of the road as a dusty old red pick up truck drove past blowing dust all over her.

"dammit" she said while trying to avoid the huge dust cloud that was following the truck.

Aisha looked up and saw a confederate flag in the rear window of the truck. She stopped on the side of the road and buried her face in her hands. She was in a place where she had not been open to people because she did not know how they would react to her because she was black. She had always been afraid of encountering racism. That flag was all she needed to know. 'fuckin' red neck!' she thought as she wiped dust off of her donna karan sneakers.

Once inside the store, the clerk spoke to Aisha but she just smiled and went to look for the fruit. Paul saw Aisha come into the store. He had just passed her on the road but had not noticed how pretty she was. She was 5'6, about 135lbs, and had brown hair that was wet from sweat. Paul noticed that she did not have a bra on but her tits were high and full. Her body was toned from head to toe. Amazing legs. He had never seen a black woman so beautiful except for on TV. He eyed her expensive looking clothes and 2 karat ring on her hand. She was well maintained. 'This must be the woman that everyone was talking about' he thought. His buddies had told him about an unbelievably beautiful black woman in town. They all wanted to fuck her and their wives were jealous of her beauty and presence.

He had also heard that she was rude and unapproachable. He watched her walk around the store before deciding to say something to her.

"hope I did not scare you back there" said a low husky voice. Aisha turned around to see a white man standing behind her. He was about 6'4, 200lbs, blues eyes and brown hair. He looked like he was in his early 50's. His skin looked dark and weathered like he had worked in the sun all of his life.

"What?", Aisha questioned with the attitude that she has given everyone that has encountered her in the town.

"back in the road...I blew my horn at you."

Realizing that this was the red truck with the confederate flag in the window, Aisha didn't comment to him and walked away.

"if you did not have such an attitude maybe you would not be so lonely here" he called to her.

Aisha ignored him and went to the check out line.

Once back on the road, Aisha heard a car coming down the road behind her. She moved over to the edge of the grass. The car slowed next to her. It was the red truck. Aisha stopped. Expecting to hear some racist remark, Aisha glared at him.

"you know, there are a lot of nice people in this town if you just give them a chance." he said

"that flag in your window tells me how nice you all are"

"what do you think it means?" Paul asked

"I know what it means!"

hearing how articulate she sounded, Paul asked her where was she from.

"Virginia. why?"

"You're a southerner?" he asked in disbelief

"Yes. And very proud of it." Aisha stated

"So am I. And that is all that flag says" Paul responded. "Don't be so quick to judge people if you do not want them to do that to you."

Aisha realized that he was right. She was rude to him and everyone else in town because she thought that they would not like her.

"Listen" Paul added. "the names Paul. I have a shop on Main street. I know that you are home during the day. You can go over there sometimes. There is always plenty of food and company."

Aisha smiled. She reached in her bag and gave Paul one of the apples that she had just brought.

"I'm Aisha"

She turned and began walking down the road again. 'absolutely stunning' he thought as he watched her round ass sway side to side.

The next day, bored, Aisha took Paul up on his offer. She drove over to Main Street and found Pauls shop. It was a auto repair shop. Aisha stood in the doorway and all the drilling, and welding, and chatter stopped. All eyes were on her. She stood there in a halter top, hip hugger jeans, and high heel sandals. She felt uncomfortable so she turned to leave.

"Aisha!" a familiar voice called. It was Paul. He lead her to the back of the shop to a picnic bench. There was dead silence as she walked through.

"Whats going on in there?" she asked

"Are you kidding? It is not everyday that a beautiful woman comes through. Do you want some tea?"

Aisha looked around at how dirty the shop was., "No. I'm OK"

Paul and Aisha talked all afternoon. She had not realized how handsome he was earlier. He had such a nice smile. The more she talked to him, the more she found herself looking at his body and wondering what it would be like to fuck a white man. She could not believe that she was entertaining the thought.

As the weeks went by, Paul and Aisha spend alot of time together. Mostly discreetly because people talk in a small town. Paul asked Aisha to go fishing one day. She had never been and had no desire to go now but she wanted to be with Paul so she agreed. Paul picked Aisha up from house. She came out of the house in a very thin sun dress with spaghetti straps and some Chanel sandals.

"Where are you going in those?" he asked pointing to her shoes

"Fishing!" she responded proudly.

Once at the lake, Paul had to park on a gravel road that lead over to the river. He took off his shoes and his shirt and got his equipment out of the truck. Aisha looked down at her shoes. She wondered what it be like to just be natural and go bare footed. She pulled off her sandals and placed her feet on the gravel. "ouch!"

The gravel was extremely hard to her delicate feet that have been pedicured monthly since she was 16 years old. Aisha decided to show Paul that she could be uninhibited too. She left her shoes in his truck and started walking over to Paul.

"oooowwww, ouch....ouch ...ouch"

Paul turned around to see Aisha dancing over the rocks.

"What are you doing, girl?"

"Trying to impress you" Aisha said whincing

"Stay right there" Paul dropped his fishing equipment and went to Aisha. He tried not to look at her tits moving freely under her sundress while she bounced over the rocks.

Once Paul reached her, he bent over to pick her up and carry her to the lakes edge. Her dress was so thin that when he picked her up the wind blew her dress up and he caught a full view of her shaved pussy. 'Oh my god', Paul thought. His cock swelled to full length in his pants.

"Sorry", Aisha said as she snatched her dress back down

Paul was speechless. His dick had never swelled to the point that it hurt. He was throbbing so hard that he just wanted to release it out of his pants. He walked over to the lake and sat Aisha down. He placed her feet in the water and began rubbing her soles.

'Ooohhh, that feels good" Aisha laid back in the grass and closed her eyes. Her sundress had rose all the way up to just barely covering her pussy. Paul didn't want to look up because he knew that he would blow his load just looking at those beautifully brown toned thighs. He cupped water in his hand and drizzled it over her lower legs.

Aisha let out a deep breath. "That feels really good"

Paul continued drizzled water on her legs and running his hand down her leg into the lake to get more water. Aisha could not believe that he was touching her so gently. Her pussy was getting unbelievably wet and her clit was starting to ache. Her huge nipples were hard and tingling and poking through her dress. Aisha moved her hips to ease some of the fire that was building inside her moist pussy. Paul still refused to look up.

No longer able to control her urges, Aisha pulled her dress down and released her soft brown tits into the country air. She squeezed her nipples and moaned softly. Paul looked back at his ebony friend. He could not believe his eyes. Rubbing the water on her had turned her on so much that she was fondling her tits.

Paul pulled Aisha's dress up to her waist. He gasped at how much of her juices were on her thighs. She looked like she had already came. He began licking her inner thighs, savoring the taste of her liquid pearl. She moaned and opened her legs wider, putting her knees on her shoulders. This stretched her pussy lips open and Paul drove in with his tongue. Lapping and sucking at her erect clit.

"Oh god yes!" Aisha yelled.

She began thrusting her hips towards Paul's mouth. He had never tasted black pussy before and immediately became intoxicated by the strong taste. The sweet smell overcame him and he began eating her out wildly. He moaned and grunted while tasting her. Paul sat up and lifted Aisha's hips off of the ground towards his face. He could not get enough of her shiny brown box. He sucked and tugged on her shaved pussy lips. Then Paul latched down on her stiff clit with his mouth and tongue. He moved his head back and forth rapidly over her. He was giving her a blow job.

"aaaahhh! aaaahhhh! suck me, baby!"

Aisha's legs began to vibrate on Pauls shoulders. She could feel the warmth inside of her building up. Her breathing became uncontrolled. Paul felt her clit get rock hard and he sucked harder to get her to cum in his mouth. Aisha's pussy was on fire. Her entire body shook as she felt a wave of orgasm wash over her pussy, her belly, and her thighs.

"aaaagggghhhhhh!!!!! Fuck! Fuck! aaaaggggghhhhh!!!!

Aisha kept cumming over and over. she shook uncontrollably and tears leaked out her tightly closed eyes. Paul continued to lick her pussy until he was satisfied that none of her cum would dry up and be wasted.

He released her legs off of his shoulders and her ass thumped the ground. Aisha laid in the grass whimpering softly. She felt paralyzed. Her clit had never had a blow job before. She tried to move but she could not feel her legs.

Paul rolled Aisha over onto her stomach. He let out a sigh of relief as he finally freed his hard on from the restraints of his pants. Pauls 8 inch cock sprang out and lightly brushed her ass.

"I can't move" she said softly

"Thats OK, baby. Just relax and let me fuck you"

Paul pulled Aisha up onto her knees. Her face was turned to the side and pressed into the grass. Her arms laid limp beside her body.

Paul let spit drop out of mouth onto his cock He had just licked Aisha clean so he knew that she may be dry. He rubbed the spit over the shaft of his cock and placed the head at the opening of her pussy. Paul slowly pushed his head in.

"Ooooohhhh" Aisha moaned. She arched her back to give Paul better access.

"Thats it baby. You want this white cock inside you, don't you."

"Yes. Please fuck me" Aisha begged.

Paul continued pushing his cock into her pussy. Aisha was not dry at all. 'God this is the juiciest pussy ever' he thought.

"Aaahhhhh. Shit yeah!!"" He could not believe how warm and tight she was.

Paul held onto her hips and fucked in and out of her pussy. He looked down at his dick to see her creamy juices all over his cock This made him pump harder. Aisha began moaning and bucking her hips against Paul. She was bucking so hard that she threw him off balance a few times. Aisha has a small waist that rounded out to her full fleshy ass and the sight of it from behind pushed Paul closer to cumming.

He used his thumbs to expose her asshole. Paul let spit drowl out of his mouth and saturate her asshole. He liked how it glistened in the sun. Aisha reached between her legs and massaged his balls. Paul could not hold it any longer. He was about to cum. The sight of her ass and feeling her wonderful tight pussy was too much for him to hold in. Once Aisha felt his balls tighten up, she squeezed her pussy muscles and milked his cock

"Oh yeah!" Paul fucked harder and pumped Aisha's pussy full of his cum. She continued to squeeze and release her muscles until Paul was completely spent.

Aisha laid down in the grass on her back. Paul laid on top of her and gave her a long passionate kiss. Paul kissed her for a long time to let her know that this would not be the last time that they fucked and that he also wanted more from her.

The two of them bathed each other in the lake and they packed up to go home.

On the ride home, Aisha thought about the wonderful mouth job that Paul gave her and realized that she did not return the favor. She reached over and unbuttoned his pants while he was driving...

elle_noire
elle_noire
58 Followers