Aisha in India Ch. 01

Story Info
Aisha's first contact with Kyrhan's friends.
7.5k words
33.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 and Aisha

When she left her office after a long work day, Aisha went directly to Brads place. She activated the automatic garage door and parked just behind Brad's car. As it had become her habit, she carefully rearranged her make up, adding some glossy lipstick, eye liner, eye shadow and carefully brushing her hair. She never took such pains for Umer but Umer was only her husband and Brad had a much more important role in her life at present. He was her owner, her trainer, her coach and her lover! He was now the pivotal man in her life!

Aisha stood up near the door of her car and rearranged her clothes; she wanted to be as attractive as she could be after a work day to meet her lover. She smoothed her short skirt to eliminate any possible wrinkles and watched her reflection in the mirror. God! The outline of her panty was visible under her skirt! She hastily fumbled under her skirt and placed her thumbs under the waist band of her thong. She pulled them down and tucked them into her bag. She could have left them in the car trunk but Brad enjoyed occasionally checking then to see if she had met some interesting guy. The first time he had asked to look at her dirty panties, she had pretended she had left them in the car, not realizing that Brad followed her smallest gestures through cameras that were installed throughout his house.

Soon, Aisha was on Brad's lap. He had given her a serious bare bottom spanking... Aisha had never come to terms being punished in that manner like a wayward child but afterward Brad had fucked her repeatedly, alternating between torrid and extremely pleasurable penetrations of her pussy and thorough stretching of her asshole, that were a bit more painful at the beginning as Brad's cock had just started recently to properly ream her tight passage but pleasure that swiftly drowned any memory of the pain she had endured. In fact, her pain and humiliation had been swiftly forgotten when she had climaxed violently several times. It was only ten minutes later when she had fully recovered and promised not to lie to her master for any reason in the future that he had relinquished his grip on her arms and allowed her to tell him about her day at work.

The next day, Aisha was greeted by a chorus of male voices, when she entered Brad's place. The electronic key he had given her also served as a recognition device that triggered and announcement of her arrival in chimes that Brad had chosen personally. Only, to surprise her, Bard had replaced the chimes with certain male voices. She had recognised the voices as belonging to Brad, Dan and Kyrhan. The first time, she had heard the new sound, Aisha had turned around trying to find her former lovers that had deeply marked her during her recent travel to Venice. Kyrhan had been extremely gentle and kind in Paris airport but Dan had initiated her painlessly to ass fucking with big cocks. She couldn't wait to be shared by the three men again.

The mere idea of having the three men and her together in a bed thrilled her! Under Brad's guidance she was turning into a true sex addict and entering her Master's den with her bare pussy was like entering Ali Baba's cavern for her. She already knew that she would be most probably fucked several times in different positions and various holes before being allowed to return home, unless Brad ordered her to stay with him for the whole night as he had done on the previous evening to her intense satisfaction!

Brad had total control like an Indian yogi on his own pleasure and he made her climax repeatedly without spending himself until she was on the verge of fainting. Brad had then launched himself in a wave of wild hum pings that would have made a lion proud! Aisha had greatly enjoyed it and had screamed in utter ecstasy for a long time until she had finally and passed out. Afterwards, she felt even more submissive to Brad!

In her bag Aisha carried, the chastity belt Kira had bought for her in Venice. She would lock it in place before returning home as she was still not sure Umer would leave her at peace. Last week, Brad had told Aisha to test her husband's submission to Brad's orders. She had stripped naked in front of Umer, offering him a nice strip tease and appearing for him in a black lacy fishnet body with red cups that was completely see through. Umer had been mad with lust and had desperately tried to impale her on his cock, not realizing access to her body was completely barred to him, except her mouth! Umer had completely failed the test. Brad had once more evoked the idea of making a gelding out of him but Aisha had pointed out that the jeweller in Venice had sent a letter announcing that his tests progressed nicely and that she could come with Umer in two months for the initial fitting. If the man in Venice succeeded in his task, it would be Umer who would wear permanently the chastity belt and Aisha would unlock the device whenever Wanda asked her to do so. Aisha was sure Wanda would want to reward Umer every now and then for good behaviour.

That weekend, Brad opened the door almost immediately. He must have noticed her at the entrance gate on the camera. He certainly had watched her preparing to meet him. Aisha was still watching videos about how to attract men by walking on the street and lewdly rolling her hips to lure them. Of course, Umer would never see her in action but Brad was the perfect testing material. He had ordered her into seedy motels, behind big oaks that had hidden their naked bodies under their foliage or under some arch way or entrance of some hotel. On these occasions, Aisha had relived the adventurous thrills she had felt in Venice with Dan or her occasional lovers. Brad had followed her in some changing room at Macy's, giving the shop assistant a nice tip to let them alone for an hour...

Apparently Brad loved risqué places and now Aisha was on the look out to find such places where people could discover them without warning. Brad preferred fucking her in some public place than in the safety of his home. When they were discovered by a man, her owner offered her to him, to enjoy any way the man pleased! Any hole or several if he was man enough for that! If they were discovered by a woman or a couple, Brad usually continued his copulation without remorse, eventually offering to take the women once he was done with Aisha... Two women had accepted and had joined the ranks of Brad's conquests. The last time, Brad had led her in some public park. In an almost forgotten alley, he had pushed her on top of the back of a bench and had bared her bottom before fucking her with no mercy. She had howled in lust under Brad's unrelenting assaults until she had remembered they were in a public place! Aisha had placed her hand in her mouth to muffle her screams a little. But she was not very successful.

Aisha jumped into the arms of her lover. She cuddled in his warm embrace, whispering to him how she loved being held tight in his powerful arms. Brad smiled at her and announced in a conspiratorial; voice, "I want you to call your boss right now, and let him know that you will be taking a few days off.!"

"Why?" Aisha asked.

"I want you to go to India!" Brad said simply.

That was typical of Brad's ownership on her; he decided and organized things without asking for her agreement, but that was a central part of Aisha's training. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest; she would most probably meet Kyrhan and Kira again!

"Who are we to meet there?" Aisha asked excitedly.

"Kyrhan and Kira, of course, and some of their friends too but Dan won't be able to attend. Kyrhan told me he has a conference in Saint Petersburg in Russia!" Brad smiled.

Aisha felt a little disappointed. Her dream of being in bed alone with Brad, Kyrhan and Dan would not be fulfilled this time! She didn't express her grief as she thought that maybe some of the other male friends of Kyrhan could be as richly endowed as Dan!

Brad then told Aisha, that he had some special expectations of her for the duration of their trip to India. Aisha got instantly worried, Brad had often a very active imagination and she might end up in a very demanding or compromising position but she was so happy that she felt ready to accept anything from Brad.

"

It won't be too difficult for you, as you are Pakistani but I want you to wear Indian clothes during the entire our trip!"

That was easy, Aisha had several Salwar kameez (ankle long tunic with trousers) in her wardrobe, clothes that are also worn in Pakistan but Brad had other ideas as she soon discovered. Salwar kameez were not revealing enough to his taste. He wanted Aisha to wear sarees but not long cholis (tops) like in Pakistan rather cropped and low cut ones, what they call in India bikini cholis that totally exhibited the girl's tummy and a sizable part of her breasts as well. Moreover, Brad wanted Aisha not to wear any panties under her sarees. The weather was already hot (24C/75°F by night) and 36 /98 F during the day). She would wear long sarees that would protect her modesty. Aisha swiftly accepted Brad's conditions, especially when he announced that Umer wouldn't come along. The Venice jeweller had finally agreed to send Brad his prototype and Umer would just have to test it under real conditions He would be locked in a cock cage while Aisha was alone with Brad, able to enjoy every day with her lover! Aisha thought it would feel like honeymoon to her! If Brad was not to her eyes husband material, Umer was clearly not lover material! It was as simple as that!

Visa formalities took about 2 weeks to complete, Kyrhan aided the process, by using all his considerable political weight to accelerate things. He also personally guaranteed they weren't activists of any sort and would return to the USA after the end of their trip. Nobody tried to challenge Kyrhan's commendation and two weeks later, Brad and Aisha boarded the plane to India. Umer had driven them to the airport. He seemed not at ease and Aisha enjoyed his difficulties as she had locked his cock in a cage that clamped at the base of his penis. The opposite lid was covered with pikes that could become really painful if his cock grew appreciably. More over if the pressure on the lid reached a definite level, the chastity belt would deliver an electric shock to Umer that would surely put an end to his hard on! The Italian locksmith had been extremely proud of this training device! Aisha or any other woman for that matter would be totally safe from Umer.

Aisha had put on a nice light blue silk saree with a bikini choli, just as Brad had ordered. It had been raining when they left for the airport so Aisha had worn a thin rain coat, which she removed as soon as she boarded the plane. As she strolled toward her seat, she had become the centre of attention of all the other passengers. Aisha had always known she was beautiful, but she had never realized how wide spread the appreciation for her beauty could be. When she walked the aisles, many men followed her with their eyes, closing their books and magazines. Aisha instinctively started to roll her hips languorously as she walked to her seat. She wanted all the men aboard the plane to feel jealousy for Brad. She would stick with him quite openly so that every one would know they were together! Brad was wearing a signet ring that could be seen as a wedding band and she had passed a big gold ring to her third finger and everyone would think that they were on some honeymoon! And frankly, it was the first time she was travelling abroad with Brad and their situation was not so different from a couple on their honeymoon trip.

When the chief pilot came to make a cursory inspection of his plane and the passengers inside, he smiled to her and stopped to talk to them... He just nodded toward Brad and asked her when they had married. She blushed and avoided answering, leaving the pilot under his own impressions. After exchanging a few words with Aisha, the pilot bowed away and left. Brad teased her about it.

"You seem extraordinarily popular even with our pilot, Aisha, but you are so beautiful that it was to have been expected!"

Aisha acknowledged his compliment with a muted smile, turned toward her Master and gave him a big smooch on the mouth. If the nearby passengers had any doubt about their relations, it would have disappeared now. She slipped her arm under his and cuddled against him. She whispered to his ear :

"The only thing that really upsets me is the odd situation of being panty less in public. I can't get accustomed to it!' Aisha laughed softly, more than a little nervous.

"Don't worry; it's a habit I want you to adopt, except when you hike in the mountains, of course! I am dreaming of fucking you naked in the snow with me wearing my mountain outfit: It's a picture I absolutely want for my photo book!" It was Brad's turn to laugh.

Aisha smiled but swiftly added, "I don't promise you anything, Brad. As it is I hate the cold, and can't imagine enjoying myself in any way if I don't have adequate clothing

They continued chatting while holding hands and acting like conspirators. They were on vacation and did not have to follow any etiquette! Aisha just regretted they were only able to get business class tickets, and had no room to have some torrid sex. However, after the dinner service, Brad saw an opportunity when the lights were dimmed for the night. Soon it was apparent that most, if not all the passengers were asleep. Brad told Aisha to turn on her side with her back toward him. She obeyed without question. They had been given a bed sheet under which they were safely hidden from view. Brad whispered to Aisha that he wanted her to arch her body so that he could pull up and bunch the saree around her waist. Aisha complied as best as she could.

In no time, Aisha and Brad were in the spooning position and her owner started to caress her butt and her pussy. Aisha started to purr like a she-cat in heat. She just hoped that the rumble and hum of the engines would mask her moans. Soon she felt a new contact against her butt. Brad had opened his fly and had taken out his rigid cock! When he started to rub it against her ass, Aisha realized what he wanted. She didn't try to elude his entry or move out of his grasp. He was her Master and she was his faithful slave. He had all the rights to own her just as he wanted and when he wanted. She drew at her ass cheeks until she felt Brad's cock entering her. She was ready to scream aloud when Brad inserted a small book in her mouth. She instinctively closed her jaws on it. Brad checked she was really mute and he started to fuck her.

Aisha's body was propelled forward and backward, to and fro, under Brad's continued assaults. When Aisha climaxed for the second time in a row, Brad decided to change positions! He initially tried to impale her on his cock from the back but his cock wasn't long enough. After a few minutes reflexion, Brad whispered for Aisha to turn around and face him. Aisha complied willingly, and lifted her left leg to allow Brad's entry. With a long series of small thrusts, he slowly penetrated her until he was lodged to the hilt in her. Aisha gave Brad an open mouth kiss when their crotches collided with an audible bump!

Brad kissed Aisha back and he started to hump her for all he was worth. He gradually increased his speed and Aisha could feel his cock slowly swelling as he fucked the king's morsel in front of him. Aisha just thought at this moment that Umer had never offered her such an exciting moment during all their marriage. Brad shared her excitement as he was thrusting harder and longer than he had ever before. She had had trouble receiving him in her pussy! It may be their awkward position but she relished the little pain she was enduring! She begged him to fuck her deeper and harder and not to listen to her if she begged him to stop.

In response, Brad just increased the speed and the depth of his thrusts and he caught her nipples with both hands and mauled them roughly, making Aisha moan. And then Aisha felt sudden warmth invading her cunt as he discharged deep into her belly! It was all over, Aisha and Brad were both panting softly, as his softening cock still lay buried in her.

Brad and Aisha slept tenderly cuddled together, just under the think airline blanket. Two hours later, they emerged from their slumber and discovered that Brad was still firmly embedded in Aisha's pussy. To Aisha that was just another testimony to Brad's sexual superiority over Umer who would never be able of such a feat!

Aisha felt Brad starting to get bigger and harder in her. Clearly he was getting another erection. Brad smiled to Aisha and gradually resumed his humping. Aisha was soon panting as Brad led her from one small climax to another. He had a fiendish way to push her to her limits and several times, she was about to scream aloud and attract attention but he always stopped his ministrations just at this moment! Aisha felt it very frustrating and she was eager to find some secluded place for Brad and her to enjoy one another to their heart content.

They landed at Cairo for refuelling before resuming their journey. The plane was now nearly full and they had no more opportunities to play together!

When the plane landed at Indira Gandhi International airport, Aisha had no problems entering India on her US passport, and thank to Kyrhan's political influence was spared having to register with the police, something that all Pakistan born entrants into had to do, no matter what their nationality might be.

They saw a sign held by a bulky Indian man near the exit gate. The sign was rather explicit, 'Mr Brad and Lady Aisha for Pr. Kyrhan'. They hailed the man who told them that his name was Rajeev and he was the factotum to Prince Kyrhan who was waiting for them in a VIP lounge with his wife Kira. Brad and Aisha followed him. Like a good servant, he had placed their baggage in a cart and made small talk inquiring about their journey to India. There was a policeman in front of the door where Rajeev stopped. Rajeev presented his papers to the man in uniform who silently nodded and invited them to enter.

The room was spacious and occupied by a greying man working at a computer and a very pretty girl who jumped out of her seat to run toward Aisha. It was Kira, They had met and became friends in Venice and It had been Kira who had talked Aisha into buying the chastity belt she was wearing at all times, when she was alone at her home with Umer., was now enjoying the pleasure of having to get accustomed wearing a chastity belt himself. Aisha wondered what kind of lessons Wanda would put him through. Brad had given the key to Wanda with the instructions to set Umer free just twice a week and lock him back in his chastity belt again as soon as possible. He had left t it up to Wanda to decide whether or not she want to fuck Umer, For Brad it was important that Umer understand that he was also in training and having his cock milked just twice a week would help him develop permanent sexual urges. Aisha couldn't wait to watch Umer trying to have true hard on and see how he would cope with it, as the belt constricted him and sent electrical shocks to his cock. She couldn't help but laugh inwardly at the thought. If all went well, Aisha knew she would never have to wear her on chastity belt ever again.

Aisha threw herself in Kira's arms. The two women exchanged lingering love kisses although they had never had had any true lesbian relations so far. Both of them were very attracted to men, Kyrhan and Dan and other ones for Kira; Kyrhan and Brad for Aisha, but they already knew that they would most probably deepen seriously their intimate relations during the coming days!

Aisha then remembered she hadn't greeted Kyrhan. She ran toward him and placed her arms around his neck offering him her lips while Brad presented himself to Kira.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers