Aisha in Venice Ch. 01

Story Info
Brad sets a trap for Aisha's husband.
6.6k words
4
32.1k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 01:

Brad sets a trap for Aisha's husband

Note from Dan57 : Aisha is a new co-author who provided me with a trove of exciting fantasies about her initial encounter with her lover Brad that we will post later; Aisha in Venice is the second book of something that we both hope will develop into a long saga. Aisha is a truly stunningly beautiful woman. You can send me comments and I will transmit her the nice ones and spare her the comments from trolls...

*

Aisha was doubtful if not completely desperate. Nothing in Brad's plan seemed to work. He had told her that he wanted to take Umer out of the game and she had understood that he wanted her sensual training to progress seriously. She wanted it too as Umer was totally centred on his work, perfectly content to have a trophy wife he could show to friends to make them realize how superior he was! She wondered if he even loved her. She loved him, but it was hard for her to really grasp that she loved him, but did not want him to be physical with her. She wondered if it was natural to feel that way.

Rarely did he want to be physical with her, and on those rare occasions, when he did, it was always for a very short romp that always left her completely unsatisfied, as had often been the case since the first time after their marriage. She had hinted at that to him a few times, but he had either been too deaf, or too dense to care. In fact, he mentioned a few times, how sex was not really that important in a successful marriage, to him it was the emotional and mental connection that was important. He just did not realize that his wife on the other hand was learning that she was a very sexual creature. Alas, Umer just did not get it! That was why Aisha had offered herself to Brad and he didn't need to be told twice. The very pretty naive girl had landed in his bed fast, and had since no intention of abandoning the place!

Brad on the other hand, had a large harem of married women at his disposal and he wanted Aisha to take her due place among the others. He had long discovered that married women were more likely to be grateful for his interest in them, more easily willing to surrender to him completely, but most of all, they could not say no to him. Aisha was getting to that point, but was not there entirely yet. She needed just a little more training, a little more of a gentle push.

It had been Brad's idea, that Aisha should break down Umer's manhood, telling him how sexually unsatisfied she was. According to their plans, she would slowly increase her domination of him until, over just a few months, it would reach a point, where he would finally agree that he was a small-cocked man who was totally useless for any woman. He would have then allow her to look for a better endowed partner but after six months, Umer's self esteem seemed not to be affected at all so far. He had recently told her to take showers or even a bath in ice-cold water to calm her if she was feeling horny. He had reasoned with her that her current dissatisfaction was just a by-product of her following soap operas on the US TV. She never watched such crap programs but it was an easy target for Umer

Brad had just joked that there were several ways to milk a cow and he had told her that he would take care of the problem himself. He took her by the waist and lifted her in the air as if she was weightless. She was dizzy with vertigo when he placed her on her feet on his desk; he just took off his trousers and pulled down his briefs, exposing his already erect magnificent cock to her hungry eyes.

"Next time, you will improvise a nice strip tease for me but for the moment, I want you just to straddle me and impale yourself on my cock. Don't be too gentle. I want to hear you scream your brains out! I wish to explore once more the deepest recesses of your delicious pussy, just for starters and then we might turn toward more spicy treats!"

Aisha had grown fond of Brad's whimsies and she would do almost anything to please him. She just hoped that his new plans would succeed, that she would be able to spend a night or a full week end or, even, take vacations in some fancy resort with him without fearing discovery by Umer, in fact living like any modern girl with her boyfriend or her lover! Her most cherished dream was when she would able to be totally open about her relationship with Brad, let Umer know about Brad. She knew it was long time away, but she really aspired to it! She wanted to put Umer in his proper place, a provider of financial and emotional support to her, as she gave in to the pure pursuit of physical pleasure that Umer could not ever emulate, even in his wildest dreams.

Aisha bunched her skirt around her hips; exposing her naked pussy to the view of her beloved trainer and owner. She looked down toward his crotch to assess his position and she plunged greedily toward her prey. She parted her thighs just in time for his cock to wedge itself between her spread out thighs. She had become an expert at this game and in a single thrust, Brad was embedded completely into her pussy. She almost passed out from the ultimate pleasure she felt when he skewered her to the hilt. That was exactly how she had dreamed his forceful entry. Aisha placed her hands on Brad's shoulders and she proceeded to lift herself up until only the tip of his cock remained in her pussy. She then released the tension in the muscles of her thighs and she let gravity help her take back all his length in her hot sheath. His cock tip collided with her cervix and it was the signal for another upward lift. She needed six or seven up and down moves before she reached her first major climax.

It was so easy! Why in hell did Umer never succeeded to push her to that point? She had climaxed with Brad the first time they had fucked and each time they were coupled! It felt so natural and easy!

Two weeks later, she discovered on her smart phone a mail from Brad, telling her to come to his house on the double. She was to strip naked at the entrance and enter his office with just her highest heels on. He had very important news for her! When she entered his office, she was amazed he was chatting with another man with silver hair. Her years of upbringing took over and she hastily backed off. She couldn't appear naked in front of a stranger! But Brad had caught her wrist and pulled her reluctantly to his side!

"Oh there you are, Aisha. This man, John Altrop is a private inquirer and I asked him to follow Umer, and he seems to have discovered some rather interesting things. The least you could do to thank him for his help would be to let him see you naked! I can tell you he has often seen stark naked girls in risky positions! Now be a good girl and smile to him!" Brad's tone made it clear, that it was not a request; it was a demand. And his face told her he expected nothing but complete obedience.

John nodded but his eyes never left her body. She couldn't evade Brad's grip as he pushed her forward toward John. That was the first time she had been naked in front of a stranger except doctors. She managed to offer him a very weak smile but it had drained her of any strength!

John handed her a set of photographs. "Aisha, Brad requested me to follow your husband around for a while. Brad thought it strange that he was not interested in having sex with you. And frankly, now that I've seen you in all your glory, I think that he is a waste of a man! I must add that Brad is a very lucky man!" John smiled to her.

Aisha turned toward her Master and despite her mortification at being naked in front of John, she felt proud that he found her pretty enough to congratulate Brad, and that was a tribute to her owner's power. She had still not reached the point where she would accept direct compliments about her own beauty! She lowered her gaze toward the pictures that John held out. There were a man and a woman and they were naked, evidently occupied in giving one another deep pleasure. Aisha gasped! She recognized Umer and he was with another woman.

These pictures were dynamite! If they ever got out, Umer would be disgraced. He would probably lose his job, as the woman was the wife of a senior executive in his company, and his only opportunity would be to return to Pakistan and find a low paid job as the scandal might get public!

Brad pointed out the pictures where the couple was easily identifiable. "I think you have now all the weapons needed to force your husband to submit; just threaten him to send a copy to the cuckolded husband and he would do anything to prevent you to do it. You might also sue for divorce and have all his money as compensation for his wrong doings. The poor sod is completely trapped; I would almost pity him! Now it's up to you to make whatever you want of the situation! "

Aisha felt like crying. A part of her hated Umer. Part of her was confused as to why another woman would want to sleep with her small-cocked, fast ejaculator husband. Most of all she wanted revenge! She was sure she did not want her marriage to explode for a variety of reasons, the most important being that being a divorcee in her situation would only lead to complications, not the least being constant pressure from her family to get re-married as soon as possible. And there was also the fact that she still had feelings for Umer. As strange as it sounded, other than sexually, he was not a bad husband, if only she could take sex out of their relationship completely, things would not be so bad.

Brad suddenly broke her thoughts. "The woman is a friend of mine. Her name is Wanda, and I specifically asked her to see if she could seduce your husband. And if it is any comfort to you, he could not satisfy her either. In fact she found it quite distasteful to be with him!"

Aisha had quite forgotten she was completely naked in front of two men. She was consumed with anger. She was grateful that Brad had done this, it made things so much easier!

John said he had to leave, as he had other affairs attend to, but Brad told him Aisha might give him a nice thank you present. He had used a leering tone with obscene undertones and Aisha realized soon what he was hinting at, he wanted her to give the man a blowjob as a reward for a job well done! The old Aisha would never have done anything that crude and dirty but that was before she had discovered that she was a cheated on wife! The anger helped her find the strength to kneel at John's feet and open his fly. He didn't try to shove her away. She encircled his cock between her luscious boobs and pressed them together around his engorged prick. He seemed to like being treated so magnificently and his cock grew to maximum hardness and impressive dimension. Aisha felt quite proud to have this obvious effect on a man! She felt like Sherhazad with her prince! Already she was mentally almost at the point where saying no to Brad would have been impossible for her.

Aisha lifted her eyes toward the man around whose cock she was pressing her tits. His breath was ragged and he had closed his eyes in bliss. She bent forward and took his cock into her mouth. She was rather inexperienced but she felt he was going deeper than Brad had ever done with her. She was clearly improving her cock sucking skills! She had still a long way to go to become an expert.

She fought to overcome her gag reflex as John's cock touched the back of her throat, another victory for her! Then she went to work on the hard cock with as much gusto as she could manage, licking, sucking, kissing, and slurping on it. It was only a matter of time before John exploded in her throat and she dutifully swallowed all his seed, once again choking back her gag reflex, determined to keep the rich and abundant seed in her as much as possible. It seemed to her that whenever Umer came in his briefs, there was much less matter than what John provided and Brad produced twice more than that but Brad was a true stallion as far as she knew!

After John had left, Brad impaled her again on his cock. It was so long and big that this time, she screamed as he was ravaging her pussy. It seemed to please Brad tremendously!

Two days later, Aisha confronted Umer. She calmly spread out the photographs on the table at dinner, without any apparent anger. She looked up at him, his jaw dropping open, but he was unable to speak.

"It looks like you had a nice time with Wanda! Do you think her husband will enjoy it as well? I think that if I sent these photographs to him; it would be immediately back to Karachi for both of us, don't you think so?"

"No, you can't! Imagine the scandal! Please.... I could lose my job!"

"What is the problem for me? If I sued for divorce, everything you now own would become mine and if I sent the photos to my family, you had better stay far from Pakistan if you want to live! I don't think my family would take very kindly to your cheating on me!"

Umer didn't try to argue. He knew she held him by the balls and she would never set him free but she hadn't threatened to make the pictures public, so there was at least a faint hope for him. She probably wanted some revenge. It would be probably harsh but not lethal! He asked her with an authoritative tone that was probably out of place! "What do you want exactly, Aisha? I made a big mistake, OK, but I know you still love me! Someday, you may forgive me and everything will become as it was when we got married!"

"I doubt it but I may let you off the hook... at my conditions!" Aisha said seriously.

"Conditions? What conditions? Tell me!" Umer tried not to sound desperate.

"First you won't ever touch me again! We will never fuck again! You will never enter any of my holes but I will be generous. You'll be totally free to fuck Wanda! if she is interested but I doubt it!

Umer was flabbergasted. What Aisha was proposing was hardly anything bad for him. "Granted but for how long? You have certainly some sexual needs!

"Certainly but I don't think you have fully grasped the situation! I will choose a man, an American guy who will become my official lover and he will have totally free and unlimited access to my body!" Aisha's said, her tone very normal.

"You with another man? You can't!" Umer was shocked Aisha would suggest such a thing.

"I can and I will! I will spend the whole nights and days with him whenever I want, and he will enjoy my body just as he wants and you have nothing to forbid me any more! You cheated on me and you will pay for it during the rest of your life. You have no more control on me! I am free of any demands you may have to place on me!"

"Certainly not! I would kill you rather than allow you to such indecencies!" Umer said angrily.

"Then I will send copies of the photographs to your father, your mother and all your family and then to my own family. I am sure your family may forgive you, mine won't be so understanding!" Aisha said equally angrily.

Umer seemed to think for a bit. Trying to think of a way out of the trap he had placed himself into. Then he finally spoke. "No, please, Aisha! I agree you may pick a lover and spend as much time with him as you want! To prove you I am fully tamed, I can promise you he may come to our home safe and I will just offer him tea of coffee and I won't even mind if you receive him in our marital bed but don't make my mistakes public! It would not be wise to get caught!"

"That is a deal but don't expect my lover to trust you so easily! I will meet him at his place! At least at first!" Aisha said, taking a sip of water, bringing the argument to a close.

But, Brad had other ideas. It was a matter of what he called psychological domination and he wanted to now only take total ownership of Aisha, he wanted her husband to be thoroughly humiliated, dominated and controlled by her. He wanted Umer to feel like he was not even comparable to other men, when it came to sex. To start off the process, he held a pool party at his home to which he invited Aisha and Umer. Brad knew, that the more Umer felt inadequate, the stronger Aisha would become enslaved to him.

At this time, Umer still had no idea that his precious wife had been sleeping with Brad for weeks. To Umer, it was just a pool party at a neighbour's house, nothing more than that. However, upon arrival at Brad's house, he was rather rudely surprised, when he discovered a house filled with two dozens men in Speedos. They looked like real athletes, not some fat bureaucrats like most men Umer usually met. Brad came to greet them.

Brad offered his hand and presented himself as Aisha's new friend "to his pleasant surprise!" as he said. That defused the cuckolded husband's anger. Perhaps, Brad was just an innocent guy befriended up by Aisha and nothing had happened between them so far. Besides, they were in Brad's territory among his friends, best not to create a scene.

As they wandered in, Aisha noticed that most of these men were visibly well hung with their Speedos very nicely filled out. Umer even though still in his shorts had lost a large part of his authority. In fact he was almost ashamed that soon he too would be in his Speedos! He didn't fill up his Speedos and that added to his feeling of inadequacy! Why the hell had Aisha brought those along for him, instead of swim shorts? It did not occur to him that he was being set up. With the greatest of trepidation, he slipped quietly into his own Speedos, trying his best to adjust his cock and balls, hoping to create at least some semblance of a respectable bulge, but failing miserably. When he emerged from the change room, Umer was astounded to see Aisha in an obscenely tiny green bikini! He had no idea she owned such a garment.

Aisha decided to stay in Brad's vicinity and she had often her hand on his arm as if she didn't want to break the contact. It was very uncomfortable party for Umer, Aisha paid him no attention whatsoever, and the other guests made sure that they knew Aisha was Brad's lover, even though she was married to Umer. Of course, they did not say so openly, but the knowing looks and snickering was a dead giveaway.

Eventually it got too much for Umer, and he decided to leave. He shook hands with several men around but discovered that Brad had now his arm around Aisha's waist in a very possessive gesture and she clung to his arms, defying Umer. Brad had a finger between her skin and the fabric of the bottom of her green bikini, a garment no decent wife would ever wear in public, at least as far as Umer was concerned! She clearly had no intention of following him and returning home. There was nothing he could do at this moment, just publicly admit his defeat. Aisha would stay for the night with Brad among several of Brad's friends who had been invited for the night. Umer made some lame excuses and left, happy to be out of company that made him feel distinctively small, literally and figuratively. But he was angry with Aisha, how dare she treat him like this?

When Brad retired for the night, Aisha followed him. She slowly removed her garments in the centre of the bedroom and in her head; she was offering him a nice strip tease, just what he had wished for! She was slowly, almost lewdly unveiling her body before his eyes, always taking some theatrical pose when she dropped some piece of clothing, poses she had seen in some Dita von Teese trailer. Brad was certainly not impervious to her efforts and had his eyes focused on her. She felt really happy to have caught his attention. She felt like a whore in his hands but she was HIS whore and that was just what really mattered. Aisha just kept her stilettos to go to bed and she hung herself around Brad's neck for him to carry her to his bed. They exchanged a long series of very hot kisses as she relished her first occasion to go to bed for a whole night with her lover who had just completely defeated Umer. The loser had completely abandoned the ground to his better and that suited Aisha perfectly. If only somehow all the men had taken off their Speedos, it would have been so comical to see Umer's little cock surrounded by these gigantic dicks!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12