Aisha in Venice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad switched on the TV in the bedroom and they watched the gift from John Altrop : an hour long video of an encounter of Wanda with Umer. No doubt he had been such a lousy lover as their lovemaking was rather dull and conventional. Aisha and Brad soon lost completely interest in the action before their eyes. Brad winked toward Aisha and went to a cupboard to extract a video camera he installed in a corner of the bedroom. They would make their own film and it would be much more exciting than what John had captured. Aisha gasped when she saw herself nearly naked on the screen in the strong arms of Brad. She cuddled in his embrace; this was the place where she belonged! She would return the next day, to Umer but things would definitively be changed between them. He would transfer his belongings to the guest room and she would change the lock of the door of HER bedroom. She intended to have her revenge! It was strange hating and loving someone at the same time!

Only Brad would have the key of her room! Aisha could be quite vocal when, she let go and she loved thinking that Umer would hear her love screams and the creaking of the bed under Brad's assaults. The bed would never last another year if it was regularly submitted to the pounding Brad gave her that night. He gave her in just a few hours more pleasure she had had with her selfish husband in their entire marriage.

Brad fucked her in the missionary position and she planted her heels in his buttocks as he rammed his cock into her pussy. She was frightened when he rolled her on her stomach but she was intensely relieved when he used her doggie style, another variation he had never used with her and she imagined Brad pounding mercilessly her back passage. Umer had never used her that way but she realized she would not remain an anal virgin much longer and she couldn't wait for Brad to make a complete woman out of her. She fell asleep much later, totally satisfied at last for the first time since her marriage!

Brad had recorded their lovemaking and made a DVD with it. He just marked on the disk: Aisha and Brad, and told her he intended to make dozens of similar recordings, to watch them when he would be alone. He added she could have a copy when she would have a sufficiently secure place for her. He seemed to have other ideas also. "Perhaps we should organize a special screening for Umer to teach him how to make a girl climb the heights of pleasure?" They both laughed at the joke.

The next morning, Aisha asked Brad to show her all the ways he intended to use her body. She started with what she already knew and she rode her lover's cock, then she took it between her tits and continued with a torrid blowjob. She turned inquiringly toward her lover. He laughed and told her that they were just beginning; there were infinite variations in love! He made her lick his toes until his cock was hard again, then he turned around and told her to lick his spine from his nape to his waist. Then he told her to continue and lick his ass hole. She backed away; it was too dirty an act for her! She could not do that, even for Brad.

"Not a real problem, Aisha : you will come to do it on your own and even love it some day! I won't force you to do anything. Yet you will do everything that makes me happy, of your own free will!" Brad said simply.

Aisha continued her exploration and on Brad's suggestion, she smeared perfumed oil on his belly and back with her toes. It was funny but then Brad told her to roll her hair around his cock. The ineffable caress seemed to please him. Then Brad bent her over the edge of their bed. He poured a good lump of almond oil into the crack of her ass and he used his middle finger to push it inside. That was very dirty but painless. Gradually, the penetration of his finger became easier and Aisha started to purr like a cat.

"Soon I may replace this finger by two and then we will try my cock!"

"Oh no, Brad. It's too dirty! I don't want to do that!"

"There is nothing too dirty for me! You must be ready to try anything I would like. I will take you places you cannot even dream of, Aisha. And trust me, you will never be able to say no to me for long!" The conviction with which Brad said those words, made Aisha shiver.

Brad had increased the speed of his finger acting now as a piston in her ass hole. She arched her back and realized she was really enjoying having a finger in her rectum. She would have told him to insert a second finger but she backed from the idea out of shame. But she tried to imagine Brad ramming her delicate ass with all the length of his magnificent cock in front of Umer. What a punishment it would be for him!

Aisha gradually became more talkative as questions kept popping up in her mind all of the time, questions she would never have dared to formulate to anyone in her previous life. She had never known anybody she could trust with these questions, not even her own mother or her sisters. There were questions about herself and some more general about being a woman and the answers that had been ingrained in her mind along her upbringing just didn't fit any more in her new situation. She begged Brad to listen and maybe even advise her on the things that she wanted to talk about, Things that she felt very important to her now but she didn't know how to deal with these questions in her present situation.

Brad replied he would do his best to satisfy her curiosity but she would most likely find her answers in her own mind. He would just help her find them! This new knowledge would set her free or become truly herself, and make her into someone even she would have trouble recognizing.

That afternoon, she led him to the swimming pool and she calmly removed her long Tee shirt, the only garment she had put on that morning. He discovered again the beautiful shape of her body, her rounded hips and that tiny slit between her thighs that never closed, regardless of whether she stood still, walked or ran. The tee shirt had clung to her body like a second skin and when she removed it, she revealed to Brad's avid eyes the richness of her full breasts, topped by two very hard bullets.

Aisha could have been a top model and she would be the focus of the attention when he would have her in a very tiny bikini on some beach in Copacabana or in the Bahamas. She lowered her head and looked at his crotch, there was a very revealing bulge there, and Aisha seductively did a pirouette so that Brad could enjoy her from any angle.

She sent him a beaming smile and asked him in the most innocent voice, "Do you like what you see, Brad?

She decided to postpone the many questions she still had in her mind. She was in a very naughty mood and she felt a terrible need to have the emptiness in her lower abdomen filled by something long and very hard. She quietly led Brad toward a settee at the edge of the swimming pool. He complied willingly. She knelt at his feet and busied herself unbuttoning his jeans. She pulled down his pants and his briefs, letting his already rock hard cock spring back in the open.

Aisha was delighted that with Brad, her sex appeal seemed to work perfectly. She sat on his lap, facing him and she gave him an open mouth kiss. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her to him. Her tits pressed against his chest and she wiggled her bottom until she felt his long rod finding by itself her dripping wet fuck hole. It filled her emptiness nicely. They cuddled together and they just laughed like teenagers, happy to be there, to be together!

Aisha took her time to fuck Brad leisurely. He unloaded deep into her pussy and she thought that it was a pity she was on the pill. She decided that, maybe, it would be a good idea to stop now and let nature decide when Brad would knock her up. She would just make sure that her husband would never be in a position to compete. If he really wanted a baby, he could always ask Wanda!

Afterwards, Aisha decided to explore somewhat more. She led Brad, still naked into the Jacuzzi. She plunged into the water in front of him and started to suck him until her lungs were about to explode. She took a great gulp of air and plunged again, swallowing him to her throat. On her fourth dive, he exploded in her mouth. She emerged immediately and opened her mouth wide to show him in triumph his seed filling her mouth. Then she ostensibly swallowed what she had in her mouth and opened it for his inspection to prove she had swallowed everything...

She sprung to her feet, saluted like a military man and joked, "First salvo dispatched, Sir! Ready for the second one when you want, Sir!

Aisha had never imagined she could have ever been so sexually sated, just being with Brad. She had, in fact, never felt sexier in her married life! But sex was all that tied her to Brad : both of them knew that. For a fleeting moment, she tried to imagine what it would like to be married to him, and she realized that Brad was not the marrying kind, and the same characteristics that made him a great lover, and master, would make him a terrible husband and life partner. In a way, he was the exact opposite of Umer.

Still she was satisfied, and happy. She kept smiling, laughing, joking. She was on a cloud and she intended to enjoy it. She wondered if Brad would accept to accompany her to a store to select clothes for her, clothes that he liked. She was certain that Brad would have some special requirements for the choice of her clothes, a shorter dress or skirt, a more closely fitting or revealing top; higher heels for example. She decided to completely relinquish any control of her outfits to her lover : she would gladly put on clothes just to please him and her husband was no more in position to challenge Brad's choices. In fact, he would pay for most of them!

She asked the question but she was quite sure of the answer. "Master; I need to change my clothes. Shall I return home or would you drive me to some shopping centre?"

She wasn't disappointed when he said, "What do you need exactly?"

"A dress or a skirt and a sweater, panties, knickers and a push up bra.... Anything that pleases you!" Aisha said giggling.

"Of course, I will accompany you! I will choose what I like, and I like some flashy colours, neon red, bright pink or yellow! No lower than mid thigh and very low cut!"

"Oh, no Master! I prefer something more conservative!" Aisha suddenly realized that wearing things like that daily was probably not going to be easy.

"Tell me, Aisha! Who do you intend to please : your master or yourself? If you don't care for my wishes, you may return to your husband immediately but if it's me then we will pick up a dress that barely covers your crotch when you are sitting. I've seen one so deeply cut in the back that the top of your ass crack will show and everybody will know that you don't wear any kind of a bra when I will show you off in a club or a bar!"

"A bar? I have never been to one!" Aisha said, although she had been clubbing with Umer a few times during the early days of their marriage.

"Another reason to pay a long visit to one! We will stay all the night at the Horse Shoe until the wee hours and I don't want you to sit down at any time!"

" As you want, Master!" Aisha bowed formally. In for a penny, in for pound, she thought.

Brad always did as he had said and they went to the trendiest shop in the city. Aisha was reluctant but she submitted and tried all the outfits Brad chose for her. There were a yellow gown that went to her heels and a red skirt that was the shortest she had ever seen since she had arrived in the states; Brad had to use all his authority to force her to try a blouse that was completely see through and to emphasize her distress, she had to appear in the booth in view of several customers and attendants with no bra underneath. She was about to fall into tears in humiliation but Brad would have none of it. He loved the power he had over her.

"Good, Aisha! You will be the queen of the night at the dance hall and all the girls will envy you. I told you that you were a pretty girl but properly attired, you will make all the heads turn and all the men would kill to take my place! Be proud, you have been given exceptional beauty and all the men will know it. Now we are going to a salon for gala make up. I have brought plateau shoes that will make you ten inches taller than you are and remember that this evening, you are my escort, how you behave will reflect on me, so you look totally happy and you follow my orders without argument!"

At 10 PM precisely, a car driven by one of Brad's girls, the one who had volunteered to act as a chauffeur for her Lord and Master stopped in front of the entrance of a trendy bar cum club. Brad stepped out and walked around the car. He offered his arm to Aisha for her to step out in style. She clung to his arm as they entered the main hall and all the heads turned to look at the woman who was accompanying Brad. He was well known to have a flock of superb girls at his disposal but the voices stopped when they discovered how this new girl was elegant, clad in a daring very short red skirt and a breath-taking blouse that left nothing to imagination. Her tits were full, firm and proud; well separated and they seemed not to require any support. The girl had a light olive oil that made her appear really exotic, maybe Indian or from the nearby countries but she could have stared in some Bollywood film, rivalling with Aishwarya Rai as she was somewhat younger.

The gossip immediately blossomed: who was this magnificent girl? She couldn't have been with Brad for long, as she would have been noticed. Probably Brad, a man well known for his stunning conquests had found her in some far away country. It just added to her mystery. The live band had started playing, and the other dancers left the floor to watch Aisha dance with Brad.

Brad held up his hand and Aisha placed her hand on his own. She had tried to escape that evening, beg him to let her dress more conservatively, just let her change the top, or wear a bra under it, but. Brad had been adamant and he was her Master; she had to obey him, even if this demands were unreasonable to her. She had to obey! And obey she did, but still she could not help but feel fearful of what the crowd watching her dance with Brad would think of her, they probably thought she was a brazen, shameless, harlot.

The night transformed into a kaleidoscope of faces seen haphazardly as Brad led her from slow dance to faster dances. Aisha let Brad guide her, he was her natural guide and leader and she trusted him completely. It was the same when they were fucking or when he was telling her how to behave with regard to Umer, or how he wanted her to dress! Before the pool party she had been on her way to becoming a free woman, a rebel and now she was his puppet and happy to be a tool in his hands!

12