Aisha in Venice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had finally settled for a date. Brad waited patiently near the door with Aisha at his arm. She was totally naked, with just make up, hair straight from the hairdresser, in just her highest heels. Umer was three feet behind her, keeping the list of the eight men who would fuck his wife that day!

Aisha had made Umer wear an ultra tight Speedo and the outline of his small cock and balls was clearly visible. He barely filled out the Speedo, and would look ridiculous surrounded by men whose endowments nearly tore their Speedos!

When the last of the guests had arrived, Brad made a public announcement that was intended to plunge Umer in ultimate shame, "Good evening, gentlemen! As you know, my lover Aisha wanted to thank you for having attended her installation party as my official lover. You know she is married to this undeserving guy named Umer who is among us today. She wanted to show you how grateful she was for your continuous support and she has found no better way to prove it than to offer herself completely to all of you to use her just as you wish! After her recent travel to Venice carnival, all her holes have now been extensively reamed and are now totally available! She would like all of you to sample all her possibilities, several times if you feel like it! No restrictions, no limit! Aisha is now ready to let you play with her body, to entertain you in ways she has never even dreamed of doing with her hapless husband!"

Nobody had bothered explaining Umer what he would be facing that evening, and he wished that the Earth would open to swallow him. His shame was now totally public. Brad twisted the dagger one more time.

"I can see that you have obeyed my instructions and brought along condoms but you won't need them except at the beginning. Aisha is totally unprotected but she is not in a fertile period! But that doesn't prevent you to enjoy the fun! Just go ahead and put the condoms on, So Aisha's first duty will be to remove your condoms with just her lips and her teeth. She has never been trained for this whorish act but I will allow her just five minutes to remove a condom. If she needs more time, I will use this paddle on her buttocks. One stroke for each additional minute and I am sure she will do her best not to keep you waiting! Let's see that as a preparation for her future life after the delivery of her baby, she should be ready to remove a condom immediately at any time if I tell her to do so!"

Aisha went on all fours, without protesting. Brad's instructions were overtly crude and slightly perverted but they suited perfectly Aisha's own mood. This sort of mild degradation just fuelled her arousal! She already knew that this day was just a step in her training into abject perversion and she knew she was completely ready for Brad to drive her on that dangerous path from which there would be no return! She was now like Alice in wonderland, on the other face of the mirror.

Removing the condoms and getting totally unprotected among these so virile men! Brad was taking a risk with her as she wasn't on the pill : there was a slight chance that these nice men could knock her up even in a non fertile period but she realized that it added to the thrill! She would get accustomed with the idea of her future pregnancy... The objective of it was quite clear : Brad wanted the total control of her body and her mind! He wanted her to obey without thinking.

She was sure that like it or not, Brad would be the father of her first child, when he felt the time had come for her to carry his child. Umer would never be in a position to knock her up, that much was already clear. Aisha wondered what Brad had in store for Umer and she really wanted to find out how Brad had gotten Umer to become so obedient!

She already knew that Brad would most probably fuck her again regularly afterward and sooner or later, and he would just have to fill again her pussy with his seed, his usual superior smirk and she would carry and bear his child or children. Umer would simply have to pretend he was happy and immensely proud of his wife! That would make all the salt of the situation for Brad. He wanted Umer to show off his pregnant wife, and be seen in trendy places. Act every bit the proud father to be although he was quite aware of the fact he had had no part in her breeding! And Aisha was sure it would all happen just as Brad had wanted and planned.

Brad took Aisha in his arms and carried her toward the spare bedroom, his friends cheered, thinking he wanted to pre-empt Aisha but that wasn't his true objective. He handed her a bag with some new clothes for her to wear at the party!

Aisha automatically checked what he had bought for her. There was a lovely emerald blue silk top with a discreetly low cut neck. Brad wanted her to put it on before returning with the guys and she complied as usual! To her surprise, and a little discomfort, she discovered that the top was very low cut in the back, with spaghetti straps. She had to remove her bra. There was also a very short and tight black miniskirt that Aisha would never have considered wearing on her own. She rocked on her heels for a moment, watching herself on the mirror. She looked a whore, a high class one, but a whore nonetheless, and she liked the look. The men would certainly say she was sizzling hot, Umer would probably not appreciate her outfit but he was not in a position to argue! Aisha turned her attention toward the way her breasts jiggled happily, unsupported under the top. Brad seemed to appreciate her look and that was sufficient for Aisha to adopt it!

Aisha turned toward her owner, "do you like the outfit, Master?

"You look provocative as hell, Aisha! The guys will tell you look really hot!" Brad said happily.

"I don't know, Brad..." she laughed. »My tits are way too big for this tight top!

"Of course they are, but then all good whores dress like that Aisha! Now, let me use this brighter lipstick on you!" Brad applied a kiss me lipstick that was a public call for hot kisses! "Let's go!" Brad exclaimed, taking Aisha's hand and pulling her toward the door.

The cheers of the eight men who were there to fuck Aisha soon surrounded them. The atmosphere was electric but, soon, she felt very relaxed and high-spirited. The group had recreated the right atmosphere of their first encounter, she felt in the middle of a group of friends! They started to dance and Aisha instantly started to move in rhythm

Brad danced with her and whispered for her to remove her top. Aisha obeyed immediately; by now completely ready for whatever the coming events might be... She revealed her gorgeous dark nipples and her perfectly shaped tits while the men surrounded her. Hands reached toward her breasts to assess the firmness of the opulent mounds that Aisha was offering to the cheering crowd. She welcomed the impromptu caresses, wobbling her tits for the pleasure of the men and encouraging by her passive acceptance, any bold actions. Wantonly, she cupped and caressed her breasts, pointing them forward for the men to ogle and squeeze. It felt exciting to do this in front of the ten men, if you included Brad and Umer!

Brad whispered again to her, "I never thought you would enjoy so much showing your tits to a crowd!"

Aisha looked down and blushed when she saw her nipples had become hard, as men took them between thumb and forefinger. One man left her left tit to be replaced by another one. She yelled when she felt a hand exploring under her skirt. She turned her head to discover it was Brad.

"God, you're dripping wet, Aisha! Your cunt is dripping like a faucet, you horny slut!" Brad laughed when Aisha protested weakly. Suddenly, he reached down and lifted Aisha's skirt right over her waist, revealing her groin and top inner thighs covered in of revealing wetness, and a pair of thong panties that were positively drenched with her pussy juices!

"I bet you are ready to come if any of your suitors just touched you now!" Bran giggled with his usual cynical grin. When Aisha protested, her master's fingers slid forward and rubbed across Aisha's clit that was clearly visible through her G-string. She gasped and grabbed Brad's head with her hands to give him an open mouth kiss, just to prevent herself from disgracing herself by screaming in the middle of the crowd.

Brad's contact lasted but a few seconds, but Aisha was so violently in heat that she climaxed almost immediately on the spot. She had not screamed but all the men had noticed her excitement! Nine pair of fingers and mouths then competed to play with her breasts and pussy. She soon found herself shuddering with pleasure as the men manipulated her to their will. With her eyes closed, Aisha couldn't know who was touching her where, but she didn't care any more. Early on, she was not at ease with the idea that her husband was watching the scene but now she had forgotten that he was even there.

Brad made a gesture toward one of the men. He put his hands under her knees and rammed his cock into her pussy. Aisha groaned deeply. This guy was large, way bigger than Umer but that was not difficult! She felt the long and meaty shaft gently prying her open, its way eased by her copious lubrication and arousal from their previous games.

The sex was relatively brief. Within three minutes or so of thrusting, the man came with a loud groan and filled her horny pussy with a rich load of semen that began oozing out of her the moment he withdrew from her. Almost immediately, her vacant hole was filled by another cock, this one was quite different from the previous one, thinner, longer with a twist in the middle. It found immediately her G point and Aisha started to cum immediately. The man had not finished cumming in her pussy that she felt a slick third cock finding its way into her asshole. It was almost as big as the first one and Aisha had a grateful thought for Dan who had prepared her for such a glorious entry, and for Brad to have provided some lubricant; it effortlessly slid easily home inside of her. Aisha was double-teamed and she felt absolutely no pain, just intense pleasure...

She screamed out once more, and felt a third man's cock trying to enter her mouth. She obediently opened her jaws, curious to discover how it would feel to have three cocks into her at the same time. In the porn films she had watched on the net, they called it making her airtight and she soon discovered that it was pure heaven! Afterwards, the sex session became just a blur for her eyes. She had no idea about who was fucking her, just that she had continuously three raging cocks stretching her holes and disgorging salvo after salvo in her holes.

Then, when her mouth was raw from all the sucking, and her ass felt like it had been ripped open, Brad called for a pause and the three men she had been servicing pulled out and lay her on a table.

"Umer! Your turn to work : I want you to clean thoroughly your wife's pussy and ass hole! You may be a lousy lover but you seem to have a clever tongue! Aisha, I give Umer the right to make you cum if he can! Enjoy it!"

Umer dutifully started his disgusting task. After the pounding Aisha's pussy and ass had taken, his tongue felt like a soft, velvety massage. He had a very long tongue that could go quite deep into Aisha's ravaged holes. She arched her back when she felt the first bubbles of pleasure forming in her loins and exploding like champagne bubbles. Umer had never made her cum so hard!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
ashtk888ashtk888almost 11 years ago
Great story

Very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agreed about Florida

But have you ever noticed how many anons comment on the comments and not on the story I agree with your assessment of Florida but why don't you comment on the story? Quick to diss him but what do you think of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I must agree with anon

Florid's remonstrations are definitive proof of his fixation on cuckoldry. In fact, I've seen him lamenting the subject and protesting his affinity on the tenth chapter of a cuckold story. He obviously loves it but harbors some guilt. Odd indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the florid one is special

dude can't tie his shoes but he is an expert on literature. here's the deal; he is crying on Chapter 5 of a story and therefore is the posterboy for closet cuckolds. normal dude moves on with his life after Chapter 1; closet cuckold writes multiple comments on Chapter 5. dude is a certified closet cuck and borderline masochist who needs psychiatric intervention.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Are you Nuts??

That last statement in regards to my comments were made by a paranoid lunatic. What does my handle have to do with the atrocities that took place 60 years ago. Hey Dan Get a fucking grip dude!!!. I commented on your story not on geo political happenings from long ago. By the way I am not an Aryan as you so uneloquently put it and what took place 60 years ago was one of the worst things that has happened in human history. Only a psycho like you would try to draw an analogy between my handle and a comment on an erotic story. Wow I WILL promise you one thing. I will never read another one of your stories. If you are this unbalanced about a comment you scare the fuck out of me. Have a nice life Dan. Please remember to take your meds I think you skipped a couple days.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold I Pretend to be Her Cuckold Hubby.in Fetish
"You Go First" 01: Jake Said Cruising for women, they found each other.in Gay Male
Seduced by My Son's Bully A mother is seduced by her son's handsome bully.in Mature
My Husband Wants You to Fuck Me A husband finally gets his wife to let another man fuck her.in Loving Wives
My Son's Bully My son's bully fucks me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories