Aisha the White Cock Whore

Story Info
Ebony beauty Aisha becomes a white cock whore.
4.9k words
3.87
61.9k
95
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a fuck parody... It is not real... The characters and events are not real

I've been dating my super hot black girlfriend Aisha for three years. We've been living together for two. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever dated. She's 32, black, medium tone, big, enhanced tits, smooth skin, gorgeous, full lips. She's absolutely gorgeous. I've been with a bunch of black women before. I'm the first white guy Aisha has ever been with.

Our sex life is awesome. I'm a freak sexually... and so is Aisha. From anal, to bondage, to public sex. She and I have a whole lot of fuck fun. We fuck a couple times a day. If we didn't work, it would been even more. She's a sex counselor for women. I run a local TV station. We always try and open our sexual exploration to different fetishes. I wanna swing with her, but she hasn't taken the leap yet.

I'm in my office thinking about her, when my phone rings. "Hey honey. How's my sexy white daddy?"

"Good baby. Just thinking about you. Got me all hard and shit." We laugh.

"Mmmmmmm... wish I was there to help you with that. Had to work late. One of my appointments ran late. Gotta do some paperwork for tomorrow. I miss you baby. I'm touching myself right now, thinking about that big white dick fucking my black pussy. Mmmmmmmm." Aisha moans sexy moans through the phone.

"Good... rub your pussy for me. Rub my bitch's black pussy. My bitch... my pussy."

"Oh yeahhhhh... Mmmmmmm... it's all yours daddy. I'm yours James." Aisha's breathing quickens.

"Finger my pussy bitch. Get it ready for my white dick. I'm gonna fuck you senseless bitch. You're my black Whore and I'm gonna use you for my pleasure."

"OH FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH!! I'm your black white daddy... All yours. Fuck me senseless daddy. Pound my pussy... your pussy. I'm your bitch. Your hot black bitch daddy. Yeahhhhhhh!" Aisha moans loudly.

"Cum bitch... Cum for me... cum for your man. NOW!"

"OH GOD... YESSSSSSSSSSS!! Mmmmmmmm." Aisha cums. I can feel her pleasure through the phone. She moans uncontrollably. I can hear her sucking her finger...tasting her cream.

"Mmmmmmm... thank you daddy... I needed that. I love you baby. I'll see you at home. MWAH!" Aisha blows me a big kiss, moaning softly.

"Love you too baby. See you later hit stuff." I hang up. I laugh. My woman is hot as fuck... always making my day.

A little later Aisha is driving home. Her body starts tingling again. She rubs her pussy while she drives. She looks over to her right and sees an adult bookstore. She's didn't think they had those around anymore. She decides to stop and check it out. Aisha pulls in the small parking lot and parks. She thinks about her decision. It's a seedy place. She's college educated, has a high paying job... and she's living with me. But her body is tingling even more. The idea of her actually going in a dirty, grungy place like this should repulse her... but it doesn't. It actually excites her.

Aisha decides to take the leap. She looks around to see if anyone she knows is there, then gets out of her car. She quickly walks to the store and goes in. It's dirty... looks like they never clean it... and definitely has a perverted vibe to it.

Aisha looks around without trying to draw attention to herself... but that's impossible. She's not only the only woman in the store... she's the hottest chick that's ever been in there. She's wearing a skin tight, low cut, gray blouse that showcases her magnificent, big, enhanced tits. She's got a vert tight... and very short... black mini skirt on and designer black heels on. She's a walking wet dream. She takes off her designer shades and lowers her head, trying not to draw too much attention.

There's a few guys in there. A couple of fat middle aged white dudes perusing the magazines. One old white guy in a suit and trench coat looking at DVDs... a hairy white biker watching a video on the TV there in the store... and the young, sleazy looking white clerk working the register.

Aisha walks over to the sexual aides and looks them over. She's a strong, confident woman, so surrounded by horny, creepy white guys or not... she's still the boss. She smirks, realizing the power she has over the weirdos in the store. Aish grabs a white rubber cock in a package and looks at it. It's as thick as mine, but not as long. She gives it an approving smile.

Aisha isn't paying attention, when she feels someone grinding against her ass. She quickly turns towards them, upset. "WHAT THE FUCK!! BACK OFF ASSHOLE!!" It's the hairy biker. He's several inches taller than Aisha and twice as big. He's got a black leather biker vest and black leather pants and boots on.

"I ain't goin' nowhere bitch! This is my place! I fuckin' own it!" He's bald and has a scruffy, long brown beard... and a few less teeth than normal. He smiles a creepy smile. Aisha is disgusted by him. He also reaches around her and grabs her 32DD tits. He roughly squeezes them, his grip is painful.

"OWWW!! GET YOUR FUCKING DIRTY HANDS OFF ME BITCH!!" Aisha tries to pry his hands from her awesome breasts.. but no luck.

"Nice titties bitch. I always liked black titties. Especially big ones. I ain't fucked a colored chick in awhile." The ugly biker laughs a deep, nasty laugh.

"You ain't fucking me scumbag!" Aisha spits in his face.

"Watch it whore!" The biker angrily grabs my girlfriends long black hair and pulls her head back hard. Aisha has a pained, disgusted look on her face.

The biker's phone rings. "YEAH... WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? I'm busy." He looks at Aisha and laughs again. He grabs her right tit and groped it, squeezing so fucking hard. Aisha smacks at his hand, but he just squeezes her tit and talks in the phone, not concerned about her feelings at all.

"Alright... I'll be right there. Make it quick though. I got a hot colored whore here ready to get fucked. (He laughs)... call the other brothers... we can gangbang the slut... after I have her first. (He laughs again)... let's get this shit over with. Make sure the asshole has the money ready." He hangs up.

"I'll be back shortly bitch. Got business to take care of. Keep these titties warm for me... (He squeezes both of Aisha's big tits)... and this fuckin' black pussy too!" The biker reaches down, pulls Aisha's mini skirt up, and squeezes her pussy... just as hard as he did her tits. Aisha squirms and screams out in pain. The scruffy biker laughs again... kisses Aisha... then heads outside.

Aisha wipes her mouth, so disgusted at the asshole biker. "Damn... his breath smells like shit!" Aisha fixes her mini skirt and collects herself. She thinks about leaving, but doesn't wanna give the pick biker the satisfaction of scaring her away. Aisha is an alpha female. She's not gonna run away from anyone. She looks back at the dildo and tries to calm down.

Thie size of the rubber cock excites her. The look of it does too. My cock is the only white one she's ever had inside her. She made out with a white professor in college for a higher grade... but they didn't have sex. He just played with her titties and ass and they kissed.

Her pussy is still sore from the rough groping by the biker... but it's also pulsating. Aisha is actually getting turned on looking at the white dildo. She take it to the counter to pay for it. The creepy, young cashier smiles a snarky smile at her. He rubs his crotch in front of her, then rings up the dildo. He hands Aisha her change. She just shakes her head at his sleazy look and vibe.

"Here you go baby. Anything else I can get ya?" The clerk asks, smirking and squeezing his dick through his pants. Aisha shakes her head in disgust... but also noticed the size of his dick. It's bigger than the dildo. She looks away quickly, not wanting the creep to know she was checking out his bulge. Aisha notices some back rooms.

"What are those for?" She asks the clerk, trying not to look at his big bulge again. The clerk keeps rubbing it.

"Those are the video booths babe. Pick out a movie, pay $10 and go in and watch it." The clerk smirks deviously at Aisha.

She decides to try one out. She walks over to the DVDs and sees an interesting one. It's a gloryhole movie. Her nipples harden. Aisha's never been to a gloryhole. The thought of a woman sucking an anonymous dick through a hole usually disgusts her... but at the present moment, it intrigues her.

Aisha takes the DVD to the clerk, and pulls out $10. "Oh... no charge for you baby. You're the hottest piece of ass that's come in here in a long time. So it's on the house. Use room number 3." The clerk points to it.

Aisha walks past the two fat, white guys and goes to room number 3. She slowly opens the door, not knowing what to expect inside. She goes in and shuts the door. There's a chair in the middle of the floor and a TV screen at the top of the back wall. Aisha looks all around the small room. She cautiously sits in the chair.

The TV screen comes on. The movie starts. Aisha puts her pocketbook down beside the chair and tries to relax. She sees a bottle of lotion and used tissues on the floor. "This fucking room smells like jizz and piss. Yuck!" Aisha has a revolted look on her face, but turns to watch the movie. It stars a black chick with a tight body... like Aisha... an afro... small tits and a tongue ring. She's got on a light blue and white sports bra and jeans. She's chewing gum.

Aisha hears noises coming from the rooms on both sides of her. "Probably jerking off, I'm sure." She says to herself. The black girl in the movie looks to be in her early twenties... younger than Aisha. She takes her sports bra off and her jeans too. She sits in a chair... just like Aisha... and starts playing with herself, watching a movie... just like Aisha.

Aisha watches, as a huge white dick appears through a gloryhole in the movie. The girl in the movie smiles, while she pleasures herself. "DAMN... is that for me?" The girl asks. The guy behind the hole just shakes his cock, as a signal for her to come over and get to work. The chick crawls over on the floor, smiling, licking her lips and blowing a bubble. She licks the huge head of the anonymous white dick.

Aisha watches, not knowing what to think. Her alpha female side is repulsed by the hot young black girl turning into a white cock hungry, black whore... but she's also excited by it.

Aisha softly runs a finger over her big, heaving breasts, down her flat stomach, and to her now, very moist, clean shaven pussy. Aisha pulls her mini skirt up and her black thong aside. She rubs her hard clit softly, as she watches the black chick in the movie devour the huge white dick sticking through the gloryhole. Her afro is shaking, a she slobber all over the huge dick. It pours into the floor.

The black chick blows a bubble, pops it, and spits all over the cock. It's a really messy blowjob.

Aisha smacks her perky clit, pulls it over and over, letting it snap back each time. Her nipples are rock hard, poking through her thin gray top. She's not wearing a bra, so her nipples show perfectly. Aisha leans her head back, getting into the dirty sex vibe. She rubs her pussy faster and faster. Her left hand plays with her big titties.

"Mmmmm... Fuck... I wish James was here. I need a dick myself. That girl is having all the damn fun." Aisha watches the black chick in the movie devour that huge white dick, sucking as hard and as fast as she possibly can. Her saliva is pouring all over the floor

Aisha moans loudly. Her orgasm is fast approaching. She hears a noise on the wall to her right. She ignores it and rubs her swollen, soaking wet labia and throbbing clit. Aisha starts to cum, but... "What the hell?" Aisha sees an average size white dick pop through a hole in the wall. She looks at it surprised. Her pussy is thumping, ready to explode. Her nipples are rock hard and throbbing. She ready to cum... but all she can do is look at the dick. It's nowhere near as big as the one in the movie... that's cumming all over the young black chick's beautiful face in the movie. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Aisha says to the cock.

"Just thought I'd offer my services. You said you needed a dick. You're really hot. I saw you walk in the room. Damn, you're beautiful." The anonymous dude says.

"Well thanks... but what when I said I needed a dick, I meant my boyfriend's." Aisha says calmly. She looks the anonymous white dick over. It's only average length and girth, but it's rock hard. Aisha can't stop looking at it for some reason. She ses the girl in the movie sucking the huge dick clean. She blows a big bubble and pops it, smiling sweetly. "Thanks... your cum goes well with my bubblegum mister." The black girl says, then licks one last drop of cum oozing out of the piss slit, smiling like a sweet, happy slut.

Aisha looks back at the average sized cock and wonders if his cum would go well with bubblegum... then she shakes her head to clear it.

"C'mon baby... your boyfriend ain't here... but I am. Let's help each other out. Pretty please." The cock shakes up and down, quickly. A drop of precum leaks out.

Aisha looks at it, transfixed by the leaking precum. She licks her lips, then stops. She can't believe she's getting turned in by looking at some random dick sticking through a hole... and it interrupted her orgasm.

Aisha decided to fix that. She resumes rubbing her pussy and clit, leaning her head back, her body trembling with hot sensations and orgasmic desire. "Uhhhhh." Aisha starts to moan out, as she cums, but she doesn't want to let the dude with the random dick know she's cumming. She quietly cums, her pussy cream shooting out.

Aisha wipes some of her cum up with her finger and brings it to her mouth. She sucks her finger, looking at the white dick coming through the wall. She sucks her finger like a cock. Aisha watches the cock jump and ooze precum.

"C'mon baby. Pleaseeeeeee. Your so fucking beautiful baby. My cock so hard for you. Pleaseeeee. Your boyfriend will never find out. Please gorgeous... you're the hottest woman I've ever seen. You really are. Just jerk it... please baby."

Aisha wipes up some more of her sweet pussy cream and sucks it off her finger again. "Thanks for the compliments. I can't though."

"Pleaseeee baby. Just having a woman as beautiful as you jerk my cock would be such a fucking turn on. C'mon baby. Don't worry about your boyfriend. He'll never find out, I promise. Pleaseeeeeee. You've got such beautiful breasts. Damn, you're man is lucky. Fuck, you're hot. The hottest chick I've ever seen."

Aisha smiles. She does enjoy the flattery. She's very confident. She knows she's fucking hot... but she likes hearing it too. The guy begging was annoying, but now it makes her feel sorry for him. More precum leaks from the bouncing cock. It's shiny and wet... and it's got Aisha staring... and thinking.

I wasn't there. The guy is right, Aisha realizes. I probably never would find out. But she's never had another white cock, other than mine. Aisha reaches over, her fingers inches from the wet, anonymous white cock. She looks it over. She doesn't touch it. Her nipples and clit are throbbing again.

"Please baby. I won't even last long. As hot as you are, I'll be quick for sure. Please gorgeous. Pretty please." Aisha laughs. He had to throw in the pretty please. Aisha decides to touch his cock, so turned on by the whole scene. It's dirty and hot. Her pussy is pounding. Aisha bites her bottom lip and grabs the white dick. It jumps in her hand. The precum pours out, all over her hand. Aisha slowly strokes the cock. The guy behind the wall groans.

"Show me your tits baby. Pretty please." Aisha laughs again... the magic words. She pulls her blouse of. Her big, firm, enhanced beauties are so damn perky. The guy groans again.

Aisha notices a small hole at eye level. She realizes that's where how he's looking at her. She sticks her chest out, showing off her perfect black tits. The guy groans again. "FUCK... you've got perfect tits baby. You're the hottest woman ever. Damn, you turn me on!" Aisha smirks. She knows she's perfect. She strokes the cock faster... more precum leaks out. She strokes it faster... even more precum... Aisha's hand is a blur, jerking the white dick as fast as possible. The random guy grunts. "FUCKKK!!"

The cock shoots it's cum. It splatters Aisha's arm and leg. One spurt hits her big tits. Aisha let's the cock go. Drops of cum dribble out, hanging off the head.

"There. You cum a lot. Not bad."

"Thanks baby. You're so fucking gorgeous, I couldn't help myself." Aisha smirks again. She looks at the cum on her arm and leg and her tits. It's thick and creamy. Aisha puts her finger in the pool of cum on her big tits and swirls it around, staring at the white cream. She lifts her fingers. The cum hangs off them. Aisha rubs it between her fingers.

"Why don't you taste it. You'll like it... I promise. I eat it myself." Aisha looks at the cock with a puzzled look. He eats his own cum. That kinda surprises Aisha. She looks at the cum on her fingers. It's so thick and creamy. Aisha's nipples are pounding so hard. So is her rock hard clit. She looks at the cum hanging off the head of the white dick. She can smell the jizz. She rubs her fingers together again. The cums runs down her fingers slowly. She swirls her fingers in the pool of cum on her leg. She lifts her fingers. The cum hangs off them.

"Try it baby... pretty please." They both laugh.

Aisha brings her fingers to her lips, but doesn't lick them. She looks up close at the jizz. It's hanging off of her fingers, as she runs them together, watching closely. Aisha sticks out her tongue... still not touching the cum. The jizz hangs so close to her tongue. She rubs her fingers together again and... the cum drips down onto her outstretched tongue.

"Please baby. You'll love it. I promise." Those words ring in her head. Aisha decides to give in to the dirty scene. She brings her tongue in her mouth and slowly swallows the cum on it. It oozes down her throat. Aisha smiles. It tastes really good. So rich... so thick and creamy. It's delicious. Aisha sucks her cum covered fingers as well. "Mmmmmmmm... so fucking good." She says to herself. The guy was right. She does love his cum.

Aisha licks the jizz off of her arm and wipes up the cum from her leg and swallows that too. She lifts her cum covered breast to her lips and slowly laps up all the cum on them. She swirls her tongue around in the pool of jizz. She laps it up, drinking it all down.

"Do you like it?" The guy asks.

"No...I fucking love it." Aisha winks at the wall, a slutty smile on her perfect face.

"Told ya." They both laugh again.

Aisha gets in her knees and puts her tongue under the hanging cum coming from the cock. She licks up it, catching it all on her tongue. She swallows it down, smacking her full, luscious, glistening, cherry red lips. She licks them. "Fuck, you're cum is good. What do you eat?" Aisha asks, staring at the cock mere inches from her face.

"I told ya... my cum." They both laugh once more.

Aisha licks the throbbing cock head. It jumps. She kisses it. It jumps again. Aisha cuts to the chase. She deep throats the entire cock. She's used to my 10 inch one, so she handles it easily. Aisha drags her luscious lips slowly up and down that white dick, licking it expertly, as she goes. The guy groans. Aisha sucks it rapidly, licking quickly, sucking it hard and deep.

"FUCK... I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" The guy blurts out. Aihsa sucks the throbbing cock even faster, rubbing the hairy balls, squeezing them softly. The white cock shoots its wad into Aisha's mouth. She gulps the delicious jizz down quickly, sucking harder and harder, making sure to get every drop of cum out. "Mmmmmmmmmmm... Fucking delicious." Aisha moans around the cumming cock. She drinks down the creamy jizz, sucking the white dick dry.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12