Aisha's Exercise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aishagrey
aishagrey
631 Followers

"Oh daddy! Of course, I remember," said Aisha smiling at her father. "Eager to hug me, right?" teased Aisha.

"Yes, darling but I want us to experience our love when we hug and kiss."

"What do you mean, daddy?"

"When we hug and kiss we must exchange our love for each other... so, we must kiss the way I'm going to teach you to. Okay?"

Smiling, Aisha said, "Okay, daddy."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise..."

"Let daddy now teach you how to kiss."

Her father placed his left hand on her right hip and said, "Come close and press this part of yours ( with his right hand he pointed to his daughter's frontal region below the hips, effectively her pubic area)... yes, this part... press it against daddy here (he pointed to his frontal region below his hips, effectively his bulging tent area.) "

Aisha moved her lower body against her father's. "Okay, daddy?"

"Not quite, come closer... (he pulled her at the hips)... make contact with daddy... yes, that's right... ( he pressed her pubic area against his bulge)... press tightly against daddy... good... that's the way... (his hands cupped her butt and pulled her tight against his crotch)... now keep your lower part pressed against daddy."

The way her crotch were pressed against her father's big hard bulge aroused her a bit. Aisha kind of knew that their body contact was a bit sexual. But din't think much of it.

Putting his left arm around his daughter's body, Dick said, "Now press your chest, yes this big beautiful chest of yours (with his eyes he indicated her bulging tits)... yes, darling, press your lovely chest against your father's chest."

Aisha pressed her bulging chest against her father's hairy chest and said, smiling, "Dad, must we hug like this?"

"Yes, darling... otherwise our bodies will not experience our love. All right, darling?"

"All right, daddy." His daughter put her arms around his body.

"Are you experiencing something already?"

Aisha just nodded, feeling her father's bulge rubbing against her and arousing her.

With his left hand he held her tight against his body. With his right hand he caressed her cheeks and cupping her face by the chin area he said, "Now, let me kiss you on the mouth... gently open your lovely lips."

Aisha gently parted her full moist sexy lips. "Yes, that's good... when I place my lips on yours and kiss, you also kiss back, a sort of sucking kiss... do as I do, darling." Aisha nodded.

Dick slowly kissed his daughter, pressing his big lips against her soft succulent lips and sucked gently. After a few seconds, he spoke into her warm mouth, "Kiss back, darling... kiss back the way I've kissed you."

Aisha now kissed her father the way he had kissed her. She slowly sucked her father's lips and together they mashed their mouths and kissed. She felt her father's hands caressing her back and drawing her body tightly against his. Her big tits, through her pajama top, were rubbing against her father's chest.

"Rub your lower body against daddy, darling," urged her father. Lower body must mean her crotch, Aisha realized. Slowly she grind her crotch against her father's bulge. Aisha was getting more aroused by the body contact and by the kissing.

"Oh God! You learn fast, darling" Then he continued to hug and kiss her, sucking her soft sweet lips again and again while his penis throbbed heatedly inside his brief. And after a while they separated.

"Do you like kissing like this, darling?" Shyly, Aisha nodded just to please him.

"But there's some more, darling. Let daddy teach you. Come let's embrace as before."

Her father again drew her sexy body against his body. "Yes, darling, press your lower part against daddy and while we kiss keep rubbing gently against daddy." Gently Aisha grind her body against her father's bulge. She knew that that was what her father wanted her to do.

"Good, yes that's good. Your body will experience daddy's love. Now, press your lovely chest against daddy. Yes, like that... that's good... you can also rub your chest against daddy's chest." His left hand held her tightly as he cupped her chin around the mouth with his right hand.

"Now let us use our tongues to explore our mouths." Her father slipped his long fat tongue inside her young warm wet mouth and licked all the inside of her mouth. It was a little gross to her but arousing also, thought Aisha.

After a while he said, "Now use your tongue to explore daddy's mouth." Aisha reluctantly did just that. She slipped her young sweet tongue into her father's warm mouth and licked as much of the inside as possible. As she did that she felt her father rubbing his body against hers. She could feel his bulging crotch poke her right between her pubic area.

Then her father said, "This time keep your tongue inside for daddy to suck your tongue."

Again Aisha slipped her lovely tongue into her father's mouth which he now sucked and sucked and sucked, trying to draw the whole of her tongue into his eager sucking mouth. Aisha was again slightly grossed out and aroused at the same time. When her father next slipped his tongue into her mouth she knew what to do. She sucked her father's tongue as vigorously as her mouth could manage.

Both of her father's hands were rubbing her back and pulling her body tightly against his body. They kept exchanging their tongues in their mouths and sucking and kissing. Aisha was sexually aroused. Her whole voluptuous young body was squirming and writhing against her father's body. She felt good but was also worried.

Her father didn't seem to want to stop. And Aisha was getting very, very aroused. So finally, after quite a while, Aisha broke the kiss and said, "Yes, daddy... I now know how to kiss... to give love."

Her father reluctantly released her. Shyly Aisha stood away from her father and lowered her eyes. She saw her father's pajama bottom spotting a huge bulge!

Her father asked, "I'm glad you learn very fast how to kiss to give love. I experienced your love in my body. Did you experience daddy's love in your body?"

All she knew was that she was wildly aroused. But she nodded a yes, shyly. That might be what her father had meant by experiencing love. Young and innocent as she was, how could she doubt what her father had said?

"This is the way I've been longing to kiss you. Do you like kissing like this, darling? "

How could she say no after all the good things her father had said about kissing like this to exchange love? So, she nodded, smiling.

Aisha looked at her father's hairy chest and his pajama bottom spotting a huge tent, he said, "Come then, let's kiss again. Bring your body (pointing to her crotch area) and press against daddy here (pointing to his bulging boner). Let's hug and kiss again... since you like it."

In spite of her innocence Aisha knew that this would only get her and her father more aroused. So she tried to stall the kiss. "Next time, daddy, I hope you don't mind? Otherwise we may not have time to do the exercise before mom comes back."

"All right, darling. We'll hug and kiss afterwards... to exchange our love... now you know how to do it properly. Would you like that, Aisha? Kiss again afterwards?"

How could she say No? Shyly she nodded, and to change the subject she asked, "How about doing the exercises, daddy?" She didn't know that it was going to get wilder.

"All right. We have to wear the attire for the exercises. They are in my office bag in my study. I'll go and get them."

"Where are we going to do the exercises? Here in the living room?"

"No, darling. In the bedroom."

"In whose bedroom, dad? Yours or mine?"

"We won't do things in my bedroom. If anything is messed up, your mother might notice and become curious. Remember, we are not to let her know about the exercises."

"Oh yes, you are right."

So, we'll do in your bedroom, darling."

"Is my bedroom suitable enough?"

"Yes, darling. You have all the necessary furniture, a big dressing table mirror and another big ceiling mirror above your bed. We can watch ourselves in the mirror as we do the exercises."

"Yes, that will be nice."

" And, most important of all you have a very good bouncy big bed. We specially bought it for you last year since we love you very much."

Her father got his office bag and as he approached her, Aisha could see his bulge swaying under his pajama bottom, no doubt it was his penis standing erect, she thought but did not say anything. They went up to Aisha's bedroom. Aisha was feeling shy to take her father to her bedroom because of the way he was dressed.

Dick followed behind his daughter. She was a gorgeous sight from behind also. The silk pajama bottom clung lovingly to her lovely round ass and shapely thighs. His brief was filled full by his swollen manhood.

In the bedroom Dick said, "Remove your pajama top and bra... after that I'll give you the top to wear for the exercise."

Angel said, "Turn around, daddy." Her father obeyed her.

Facing her father's back, Angel removed the pajama top and bra and gave them to her father who extended his hand behind him. Her huge breasts stood out boldly, round and firm and gorgeous. Why shouldn't they? After all they were 38D tits.

"Give me the blouse, daddy." When she received it, Angel saw that there was no bra but only a short tube top. "Where's the bra, daddy?"

"No bra, darling. Remember, the exercises require your body to have freedom to move... that includes your chest area... so, no bra, darling. Just put on the tube top." What could she do but obey?

The tube was a small one, just wide enough to cover her two huge breasts. It covered her huge breasts loosely but did not conceal them completely. The fabric was utterly thin. Her pinkish-reddish nipples and aureole were visible! Oh God! They were! But Aisha knew that she couldn't refuse to wear that top.

"What next, daddy. "

"Remove your pajama bottom and panty and give them to me."

She did. Her father then handed to her the short hot pants to wear. "Where's the underwear, daddy?"

"No darling, no underwear. Just wear the pants."

Aisha got into the short hot pants. It was really short, very short., just about covering her lovely butt and pussy. It was made of thin stretchable white fabric that clung like second skin to her butt cheeks and frontal pubic region. There were no seems in front or back. She bent down to look. The fabric clung to her flesh so intimately that her pubic mound was clearly outlined, including her cunt lips and slit. Oh God!

Aisha looked at herself in the mirror. Because of the revealing top and small skin-like hot pants, she looked like naked!

"Daddy, must I wear like this?"

Her father turned around and looked eagerly all over her gorgeous body. He loved the way the thin tube top and skin-like short hot pants increased her sexy voluptuous appearance.

He lied, "Yes, darling... that's the way Mr. Cockrin wants you to wear for today's exercise." He looked happily at her breasts and pussy and added, " But you are gorgeous, darling... you have a superb body!"

"Thank you, daddy. That's nice of you to say."

"Now, you turn around while I change into my attire. I'm your partner, remember?" Aisha turned her back to her father.

After a while her father said, "All right, Aisha. I'm ready."

Aisha turned around and was shocked by what she saw. Her father wore a short shorts similar to hers. It was short almost a speedo , it was white and it was thin and it was very stretchable. It clung to his manly organ and that what shocked Aisha was the obvious way her father's manhood was outlined. Obviously he was not wearing any brief because she noticed that her father's massive rod was gently lifting up the fabric and pressing against it was the big knob!!!

Dick let his daughter look at his body for a while and then asked, "Ready, darling? To do the exercises?"

"Yeah I guess." she replied

"You see, Mr.Cockrin has said that I too can do some of the exercises that you do so that I too can remain fit and shapely."

"That's nice, daddy. That's good. Yes, I think you should do the exercises also."

"But I'll need your help?'

"What help, daddy?'

"Can you help me to do some of the exercises after I have helped you to do them." Dick wanted to get his daughter to agree to this request so that he can have more fun.

"Yes, of course. I'll be happy to help you." Not suspecting her father's intention, Aisha agreed.

"Thank you, darling. Let's start then."

Initially her father got her to do some simple exercises like raising the arms forward, upward and sideways. Her father stood in front of her, with his hands on her hips and asked her to do some body shaking exercises. "Now shake your body up and down, and then sway your body left to right... keep doing the upward and sideways movements alternately".

Her father held her by the hips as Aisha swayed her upper body upward and sideways. The tube top was loose over her breasts. So, the big vibrant breasts swayed and caused the tube top to slide down. Her big breasts threatened to pop out of the top. Her father looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Lovely, darling, lovely," he said smiling at her and looking at her bouncing breasts.

Aisha kept adjusting the tube top to keep it in place. Again and again her father smiled at her and dropped his eyes to her chest. He was watching her breasts jiggle and roll as she did the exercises. She also saw her father looking intently at her visible nipples and aureole. He couldn't stop staring.

After a while she was allowed to stop. "Beautiful, Aisha... beautiful." Aisha adjusted her tube top.

"Now, let's do the bending exercise."

"How, daddy?"

"Let me show you. You bend your body forward at the waist."

Aisha put her hands on her waist and bent forward.

"No, that is not enough. You must bend forward until your upper body goes down a lot. But this will make you lose your balance. So, let me hold you from behind."

Her father stood behind her and held her by the waist.

"Stand with your legs spread out... you'll have better balance."

Aisha spread out her legs.

"Now, bend forward."

Aisha bent forward. As she did so, her father closed in against her behind. She felt his bulge between her butt cheeks.

"Bend down some more, Aisha... drop your upper body down and arch your back."

Aisha did that. She felt her father hold on to her waist, felt his thighs press against the inner sides of her thighs and felt his bulge press tightly into and between her butt cheeks. Aisha felt shy but was aroused.

"Hold the position for a few seconds, Aisha."

Her father held her like that for many seconds. Aisha was very conscious of her father's bonner between her butt. He seemed to press into her.

"Now, straighten yourself, darling." Aisha straightened herself.

Still holding her from behind her father asked, "How about a kiss for daddy?"

Since she had agreed that her father could kiss her anytime, Aisha turned her head and offered her sweet young mouth. Her father and she kissed with open mouth, sucking at each other's tongues for a while. It was all so exciting for Aisha as her father hugged her from behind and kissed her. Then her father released his hold on her and broke the body contact.

Aisha found that her loose tube top had slipped down over her breast, exposing them right down to the aureole. Quickly she adjusted the tube top and her father grinned at her as she did so. Aisha smiled back shyly.

"This exercise is good for your abdomen and waist line."

"Is that so, daddy?"

"Yes... So, shall we do it again... do it a few more times?"

Aisha nodded smiling. The thought of her father pressing his bulge into her buttocks again made her feel embarrassed.

Again her father stood behind her and held her by her waist.

"Spread your legs, darling... a bit more... yes, that's good." Her father immediately moved his body against hers, his bulge rubbing excitingly against her full buttocks.

aishagrey
aishagrey
631 Followers