Aislin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes! I feel full, but in a good way."

She then let herself lie on top of me, with her lips close to mine. She began to thrust more forcefully. Then she went faster. I knew she was close to ejaculating.

"Cum inside me, Aislin," I whispered.

That sent her across the line. I pulled her close. Her eyes were closed as she pressed her mouth on mine.

"Mmmff! Mmfff! Mmmfff!" I heard as she slammed into me.

Afterward, we lay there silently. She stayed inside me as long as she could, while I held her. When she slipped out, she opened her eyes, There was silent communication, expressing thoughts whose words we had not yet said. We both knew that for the moment we should let that be.

"Maybe we should get showered," she whispered. "Want to join me?"

I nodded, and we thoroughly washed each other, complete with handling, kissing, and teasing.

We got dressed. Aislin put on a short skirt that drew my attention to her pelvic area. A tasteful blouse, pumps, and she was ready. She would definitely be turning heads wherever we went. She suggested a continental bistro toward the edge of town.

She did turn heads when we went there. Oh, did she ever. It wasn't just how she dressed, or her gorgeous body. It was her smile, her radiance, the fact that she was happy. I got envious stares that said, "Man, I hope you know how lucky you are."

I did.

2. Courtship

We drank a toast to our eventful day and talked about a lot of different things. She mentioned that she would likely be sore "back there" for a few days. "I wanted it that way," she giggled. "Every time I feel the soreness it reminds me of you, and my first time, and my giving it up to you. Then I feel good all over."

It was a pleasure being with her. Her talk had me aroused.

She continued, "So I can't do it that way for a couple of days. I'm sure I'll get used to it after a while. If you want to, that is."

"You didn't really think I was going to cut and run, did you? Of course I want to!"

"Good. That's what I hoped for."

I spent the night at her place. We didn't intend to do anything sexual, but the tension was just too great. In the dark, I handled her until she was about to cum. Then I took her in my mouth and was surprised at how much spunk she unloaded. She reciprocated in the same way. It sure felt good.

At work the next day, Glenda stopped by my cubicle with a knowing smile. "I'm happy for her... and for you," she giggled. "She's a real treasure. Don't let her get away." Then she left.

Of course Aislin and I talked by phone every day. On Wednesday she asked if I'd like to stop by her place after work and get a quick burger somewhere.

After work I was at her apartment and rang the doorbell several times, but she didn't answer.

Then she came running up to the door, panting. She'd been jogging. "Hi Rick! (pant pant) I'm running a little late. (pant pant) Come on in!"

She was quite sweaty from her workout. Even so, she was gorgeous. She gave me a hug and a kiss. "Let me get showered and we can get a bite to eat."

I held on to her. "No. No shower. I want you. Now. Sweat and grime and all." I raised her arm and gave her several quick licks in her underarm.

"Oh... Ohh! Ahh!"

I saw hot arousal in her eyes as she removed her top. She stepped out of her shorts. I grabbed her hand and led her to her bedroom and threw my clothes off. We fell together on the bed and kissed passionately.

She grabbed the bottle of lubricant and handed it to me. "Quick - I want you inside me." She got on her hands and knees in doggy position.

I slathered the lubricant on my cock, put a little of it inside her. Then I quickly pushed the tip of my cock inside her. I was half crazed with arousal, and in a hurry.

"Ohh! Uhh!"

"You okay?"

"Yeah. It's okay. Stick it in all the way."

In the space of a few seconds, I drove in to the hilt.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Oh, that feels good, Aislin!"

"Yes! Fuck me good! Give me your cum!"

It didn't take long. A couple of minutes of brusque thrusting, and I unleashed a torrent of cum inside her. I didn't wait long before I withdrew and got her on her back. I inserted a finger inside her. Wow, she was slippery from my cum. I knew I found her magic spot when her hips jerked. I continued to massage her magic spot as I took her inside my mouth. Her gasps of pleasure were sweet music to me, and I started to hum. The extra stimulation provided by the vibration brought her off quickly.

"Uhh! Uhh! Unhh! Uhhh!" she groaned as she ejaculated.

When she quieted down I swallowed her sweet nectar. "Gmmmfff!" Then she slipped out.

"Oh my God, that was hot!" she exclaimed. "Now we both need a shower!"

We showered, dressed, and went out for that burger. Much later than she had planned. She looked pensive, and I asked her what she was thinking. She laughed. "I want you to spend the night, but I know that if you do, we're going to get very little sleep. How about if you come over on Friday and plan to sleep over?"

I said okay, and we finished up and headed for her place. At her door, we kissed passionately and then I went home. She was really getting to me. The more I was with her, the more I wanted to be.

Two days later we were in her bed. It was becoming our pattern to do sexual things first, then have dinner. I had teased her to distraction over an extended time, with one finger inside her, lightly massaging her magic spot, gently stroking her hard erect cock, and tickle-touching her ball sac. Then I had her go inside me. In spite of her extreme arousal, she truly made love to me. It was tender, caring, and loving. When she climaxed, it was so intense that she passed out for a moment.

A while later, I made love to her. Slowly, tenderly, and I felt the real connection between us that transcended the physical coupling and made the experience emotional and spiritual. We were truly connected in all the ways that lovers feel.

Later, at dinner, she said, "I think it's time that you met my family."

I was a little surprised at the suddenness. I raised my eyebrows questioningly. She smiled.

"I promised myself that when I fell in love, I'd take the guy to meet my parents and family."

I grasped her hands. "You dear girl," I said. "I felt it too. I'd love to meet them. Is there anything I should know ahead of time?"

"No, just be yourself!"

She pulled out her phone and called her mom. During her conversation she looked at me and asked, "Is tomorrow okay? For dinner?" I nodded assent.

Back in her bed we made love again. There were whispered endearments, long kisses, a few tears of passion, and some spectacular orgasms. We went to sleep with her practically on top of me. We both slept well.

After a leisurely breakfast, she asked me to come by at 3 PM and we'd drive to her parents.

I was nervous, of course. I didn't know how much she told them about our relationship, or what their expectations would be. When I went to her place, she was dressed in the same outfit she wore on our first date. She was stunning. She was also glowing. During the drive to her parents, she placed my free hand on her bare leg, and put her hand close to my crotch. It was erotically distracting, though we managed to drive there without any mishaps.

I parked the car in her parents' driveway and we began to walk toward the door. Before we got there, the door flew open and a woman's voice exclaimed, "My God, Aislin! You look so happy and radiant!"

"Hi, mom," Aislin said, and fell into a hug. I stood for a moment, and they broke the hug. "This must be the young man you told me about. Hi, I'm Miriam."

"Hello, ma'am. I'm Rick."

I noticed that there were tears running down Miriam's face. "I'm sorry, Rick, it's just that I've never seen Aislin so happy. And doesn't she look gorgeous!"

"That she is, ma'am."

"Please call me Miriam," she chuckled. "Here, let me introduce you to the others."

Then I met Aislin's father, Gordon, and her older brother Jason, and his wife Shelly. Miriam hooked her arm in mine and said, "I'm going to have a word with Rick. We'll be outside at the gazebo."

Uh-oh. Time for "the talk." The trouble was, I didn't know what the talk would be about. I followed Miriam to their spacious back yard and sat next to her on a bench.

"That girl is head-over-heels in love with you. You know that, don't you?"

What do you say to the mother of someone you're dating when she asks that kind of question? I mumbled something like, "Well, I think I know that. I hope so."

Miriam laughed. "Rick, the only wrong answer is the one that's not truthful. When you talk to me, I just want the truth, okay? I'll not hold anything against you for telling me how it is. Can you commit to that?"

I paused a few seconds, then looked her directly in the eye. "Yes. Only the truth." Then I waited.

"How do you feel about her going through with the final step?"

"I haven't really thought about that. I'd hope that she would carefully weigh the risks and benefits. Also, if she does do it, it should be for her, not for me... or anyone else."

Miriam seemed pleased with my answer. "Do you see your relationship with her as a long term one?"

"Well, it's a new relationship. But I'll tell you this - the more I'm with her, the more I want to be with her."

"Mm-hmm. And what else?"

"Miriam - do you think she's ready for a long term relationship? Is she going to want more experience before settling down?"

"She's a lot more emotionally mature than you might guess from her age," Miriam said in a serious tone. "Also, when she wants something, she's tenacious about going after it. And right now that's you. I know she wouldn't have given her virginity to you unless she was in love with you."

She smiled. "No, don't be nervous abut my knowing. She said you were willing to wait a few days after she told you that you were the one. Anyway, I just wanted to know a few things about how you felt. We should go back inside and visit with the others."

I chatted with her father for a few minutes, then with her brother. He was a little secretive about what he did for a living, but allowed as he was an investigator of sorts. Aislin stuck by me most of the time, which made me feel good. Then it was time to have dinner.

Her family made me feel welcome, and I heard several times how they'd not seen her as happy as today. They brought out the wine and we had a toast to Aislin's and my new relationship.

Halfway through dinner, Shelly asked me if I had any concerns about the relationship. I answered, "I have a very serious concern."

Everything went quiet. Total silence. I tried hard to look serious. I said, while holding her left hand, "Aislin is so stunningly gorgeous that guys are going to be hitting on her constantly, regardless of whether or not there's a ring on this pretty finger." There was a collective sigh of relief, and everyone was smiling. Aislin blushed. I held up my hand and said, "There's more."

I continued, "I think most guys are gracious enough to back off when told no. Occasionally, though, there's a snake in paradise who is focused on power and subjugation."

Jason held up his hand and said, "Say no more. I have the means to deal with those kinds of people. If either of you begin to suspect something isn't right, let me know immediately. Don't wait for it to get out of hand. And Aislin, those types of people will do what they can to drive a wedge between you and Rick. If they tell you that he's stepping out on you, demand proof. If they won't give you the evidence without you meeting them somewhere or some such thing, be suspicious. Aislin, you're in graphic design. You know how things can be faked."

The mood was rather somber, but Jason had addressed my concern about blackmail and other nefarious motives. "The same goes for you, Rick. If someone tells you that they think Aislin is doing something wrong, ask her for an explanation or get with me."

He wrote his cell and home numbers on a card and passed it to me.

"I'm glad you brought that up, Rick," Miriam said. "I truly have never seen her as happy as she is now. I'm so glad you found each other!"

I laughed. "Miriam, if you keep talking like that, I'm going to have a swelled head."

Aislin immediately made a show of putting her hand under the table on my crotch, and said, "Hmmmm, it's too late for that! This head is already swelled up!" It was my turn to blush as everyone else dissolved in laughter.

After much conversation, the visit came to an end. I exchanged hugs with everyone, and Aislin and I started home. A few minutes into the drive, she said, "I'm so turned on. When you said something about a ring on my finger, I almost had an orgasm! I'm about to cum right now!"

"Take your panties off, but don't touch yourself."

I held my hand out, and she gave me her panties, which I stuffed into a pocket. The rest of the drive to her place was quiet and filled with sexual tension.

The moment we got inside her place, I led her to the bedroom, and had her lie down. I pushed her dress up to expose her naked hips, and got between her legs. I gently blew on her, increasing her arousal.

"Oh God, oh God," she whispered. "Please, I need to cum!"

I lightly tickle-touched her ball sac, and her six inches stood throbbingly erect. She was breathing hard, trying to keep her hands away from her sex. Using just two fingers, I lightly stroked her cock. Her hips trembled. As soon as she cried out, "Aaaaaugh!" I knew she was crossing the line. Then I immediately took her in my mouth and provided enough stimulation to see her through a satisfying ejaculation. She flooded my mouth with her essence, and I gulped a couple of times. I kept her inside my mouth until she subsided.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you, thank you!"

I lay on top of her and we kissed for a while. My own cock was hard and confined in my clothes. After a time I said, "I'm overdressed," and got up to take my clothes off. She reached for the lubricant and generously slathered my erection with it. Then she turned over, hiked her dress up, and said, in a teasingly pouting voice, "Give your girlfriend a good fucking!"

I loved the way she talked. I entered her and quickly sank in all the way. She gave a big sigh. I let myself lie on top of her, and started to thrust. Almost all the way out, then all the way in. "Uhhhh!" she sexily groaned. I kept on for several minutes. She wiggled under me, and the sounds she made drove me wild.

"It's so hot knowing I'm going to carry your cum inside me all night!"

That sent me over the line. My cock pulsed and throbbed as I sent powerful spurts inside her. I stayed inside her for several minutes and finally slipped out. I got on my back and she lay her head on my chest. She didn't get undressed, and we didn't even turn off the light as we drifted into a deep satisfying sleep.

I awoke with her naked body against mine, and the room lights off, with the early morning sky gently illuminating the room. She must have gotten up during the night.

I held her close to me. "Aislin, I love you."

She dreamily purred. "Love you too. Let's get showered and have breakfast."

As we went for a walk later I told her it was time she met my parents and would see if the following Saturday was all right. We held hands. We kissed. We used our hands to arouse and titillate. I tenderly stroked her face, and ran my hands over her firm legs and knees. A woman's bare knees can be very sexy. Hers were.

We made arrangements to go out to dinner on Wednesday, and I went back to my place for the night. We both needed rest from our full weekend. The next day I called my mom and told her I was getting serious about a girl and wanted them to meet her. Dinner and a visit on Saturday was to be. I was anxious about how they'd react to knowing about Aislin. I was not going to keep that from them.

Wednesday at dinner Aislin mentioned that she was nervous about meeting my parents. I told her not to worry, and tried to conceal my own apprehension. "Look," I said, "Whatever happens, will happen. I can't do much about it and neither can you. We'll deal with it however it happens. But I'm not giving you up."

That brought a smile to her face. We spent the night together.

I asked Aislin to dress the same way she did for the time at her parents, and she did.

Introductions took place, and Aislin met my mom ("Call me Sandy, dear," she said) and my dad ("Call me Bill.") After a few moments small talk, my mom grasped Aislin's hand and said, "Excuse us for a few minutes, boys." Ah yes. Time for "the talk" just as I had done with Miriam. It was then I said to my dad, "Let's go outside." He picked up on the fact that I had something to tell him.

"So, what's on your mind, son?"

"I really like her a lot."

"I can tell. Looks like it's more than like."

"Uh, yeah."

"What else?"

"Do you know what a T-girl is?"

He looked stunned for a moment, then asked, "She's a T-girl?"

I nodded.

He was silent for a moment. "Wow." Then a slow whistle. "I kind of envy you, son."

"Huh?!"

He laughed. "I had a very serious relationship with a T-girl when I was overseas on business before I met your mom. We realized there was no way that she could leave her family and come to the states to live, so we cooled it."

My dad? Had a serious thing with a T-girl? How do you react to that?

"Interesting," was all I could manage to say at the time.

"Don't let her get away, son. And don't worry about her and your mom. They're probably crying and hugging right now. She probably pulled the whole story out of Aislin. She has a way of doing that."

I grinned as we walked inside the house. The women were probably still talking, and my dad and I sat and made conversation.

Another half hour went by and the women hadn't returned, so my dad started fixings for dinner. I helped where I could.

Finally the women emerged. They both looked as though they'd been crying, and I had to stifle a laugh at my dad's spot-on prediction. Aislin rushed into my arms and whispered, "I told her everything."

I put my hands on her shoulders, looked directly in her eyes, and said, "I'm proud of you, Aislin. I'm so proud of you." Then I held her close for a few moments. For those moments nothing else existed. Just the two of us.

We had to get a more upbeat mood for dinner, so I put on some classical music, and Aislin and I went outside.

"Your mom said it's okay if I tell you about our talk. I'd like to do that some other time."

"That's fine. Maybe I should tell you about my talk with your mom."

"Oh, I know all about it. She told me on Monday. And that gave me more reasons to be in love with you."

I smiled. "My dad is more open minded than I thought he'd be. Things are good there."

We went in and joined my folks. We had good wine and good conversation over dinner. Nothing heavy. They made it plain that they liked Aislin.

On the way back to Aislin's I asked her for her panties. She gave me a shy smile and slipped them off. When we got to her place I led her to her bed, then asked her to remove all her clothes. Seeing her get undressed always excited me. Then I shed my clothes.

I tickle-touched and teased her throbbing cock and ball sac until she was about to go crazy.

"Aislin, I've never seen you cum. Can I do that?"

"You've seen - oh, you mean from my thingy?"

"Yes," I whispered. "Your thingy."

"Okay... Please let me cum soon."

I smiled and firmly stroked her cock until she exclaimed and erupted. Spurts of cum shot from her in pulses. The first one was the most powerful, and streaks of her essence splattered on her midsection.

"Oh my gosh, I needed that relief!"

I kept her lying down and licked up her spent juice.

"It's my turn to see you cum!" she excitedly said. So I lay back and let her work her magic on me. She worked on me for about twenty minutes, and I thought I was going crazy. It was probably payback for my teasing her to distraction. Her gentle, slender finger teased my prostate as she gently handled my balls with her other hand. She hardly touched my cock until she was ready to see me spurt. Then - wow! She giggled when I came out of my orgasmic delirium, and licked my spent cum from wherever it had landed.