Aislin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Aislin the next day that I would like her parents to meet mine, and that we could take them out to dinner. I suggested about two weeks out and she assented. We would both be involved in scheduling the event.

"Aislin, I have to ask you some questions," I began when we were together midweek.

She got a concerned expression on her face and stammered, "Uhm, okay."

"When I talked to your mother, she made it clear that the only wrong answer is one that is not true. I agreed to always tell her the truth, whatever it is. The same thing applies between you and me. I'm asking that you commit to always telling the truth. Will you do that?"

"Oh, yes!"

"What do you want from our relationship? What are your expectations?" I knew that was a very open ended question. I had to know what she really wanted.

She looked at her hands for a moment composing her answer. "I'm very much in love with you, and I'd like to think that we will be together long term."

"Do you think you'll want other relationships before getting to something permanent? Are you going to want to experience others?"

"I've asked myself that same question, Rick. I compare what we have now, with what could be possible in other relationships, and there's not any comparison. I've got what I want now. I don't need anything or anyone else."

"Once we're exclusive, can you be faithful?"

"I know I can. Can I ask you some questions too?"

"Of course."

"Are you going to want other relationships? Are you going to want to experience... pussy?"

Wow. She's been giving this some thought, too. "I'm in love with you, Aislin. The total you. Not 97 percent of you, but the whole person. I'm ready for something long term. I've had pussy before, and I've had other relationships. But now I have you."

"What about the faithfulness thing?"

"I will be faithful to you."

She smiled.

"Aislin, take off your panties."

She got a questioning look on her face, but did as I asked. She sat down again, and I pulled her dress up to expose her naked hips. She was aroused. I knelt between her legs, grasped her left hand, and said, "Aislin - I want to put a ring on this finger. Will you marry me?"

She gasped. I saw her cock twitch, and I immediately took her in my mouth.

"Uhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

After she finished spurting, I pulled back. Tears started to fall from her face.

"You know me better than I thought you did. Yes, I'll marry you! Yes, my love!"

In her bed, she showed me how happy she was with my proposal. We didn't get much sleep that night. I asked her not to tell anyone yet, and that we would announce our engagement at the dinner where her parents would meet mine. That meant that she would not even tell her mother. I don't suppose that I could really have kept her from telling Glenda at some point, though at least she could swear her to secrecy. We needed time to find the rings that she wanted, and one that I would like to wear.

Friday evening we went to dinner and I stayed the night. By morning I was drained and rested. She, too, was happily satisfied.

The next day, we spent several hours looking at rings, and chose the ones we would use. None of them needed resizing, so I was able to pay for them and take them with us. I don't know how she kept from cumming when she tried them on.

In the car, I wanted to see if she had cum. So I put my hand inside her panties. She gritted her teeth and immediately spurted several pulses in my hand. "Oh! Uhh! Ahh! Oh God!"

"Wow," I said, "you were on a hair trigger!"

"Why did you do that?"

"I only wanted to see if you had already cum in your panties. You really shot off when I touched you."

"Oh my gosh, I was so hot! I needed that release."

"Well, I'm glad this turns you on. I love it when you cum."

She giggled. "Let me see your hand."

I showed her, and she giggled again. Then she brought my hand to her lips and licked up her mess. Her tongue on my hand felt good. My cock was rock hard in my pants. "Let's get you home, so I can take care of that," she said.

I was on my back. We were both naked. She had one finger inside me, teasing my prostate. She slowly took me to the edge of ejaculation several times, using her hand and her mouth. It was probably a half hour, but it felt like an eternity. I begged her to let me cum. She'd just giggle and shake her head.

Finally, she lay next to me on her tummy. She teasingly nibbled on my ear and whispered, "I'm all lubed up for you. I want you to spread my buns apart and fuck me silly!"

As hot as I was, it's a wonder that her words alone didn't make me cum. I entered her and slid in all the way. I love the sounds she makes when I thrust inside her. And, the words she uses are probably designed to make me spurt before I want to.

My hands firmly grasped her hips as I gave her long, full thrusts. I was able to hold off for about twenty minutes, in spite of her teasing and edging me.

"Uhh! Uhhh! Oh, yes! Fuck your little slut! Fuck my brains out! Make my head spin! Oh! Ohh! Ahhh! I love your cock inside me! Shoot that nasty cum far up inside me!"

I closed my eyes and saw stars as I spurted and spurted. I stayed inside her as we recovered, and then I slipped out. After our showers, she lay on top of me and we both slept.

We decided that we would have a private ceremony in which I would place the engagement ring on her finger before we met hers and my

parents for dinner. We didn't spend Friday night together, and I went to her place in midafternoon on Saturday.

We both showered, and after we got dressed, I led Aislin to the living room and had her sit down. I had the engagement ring in my hand. I got on one knee before her.

"Aislin, I want to be with you always. Will you be my wife?"

She sniffled, and a few tears rolled down her face. She answered in a quavering voice, "Yes, Rick, I would love to be your wife. Words can't express the depth of my love for you."

I took her hand and slid the ring on her finger. It was a powerful moment. I stood and pulled her up, and held her close. More tears came. Then I lightly kissed her lips.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm more than okay," she smiled.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered. "Let's get ready to meet our parents."

I wore a suit, and Aislin had donned an evening dress. As we were ushered to our reserved table, several males turned their heads to stare at the vision beside me. My parents then showed up. They were surprised to see me in a suit. Aislin's parents arrived a few minutes later. We made introductions, and Aislin discreetly kept her hands out of view for the time being.

I ordered champagne, and while the waiter retrieved it, I said that this was a special day, and that we have a lot to celebrate. The waiter poured the champagne, and then I said, "There's another reason we're celebrating."

Aislin smiled and held her hand so that her ring could be seen. There was an excited chorus of "Oh my God!" from Miriam and my mom. Yes, there were tears from the ladies, and hearty words of congratulations from the fathers.

My dad said, "I'm happy for you, son. You made a good choice. I knew it was just a matter of time after you brought her over to meet us."

Miriam asked, "When did you start wearing the ring?"

"A couple of hours ago. We decided on a private ceremony, just the two of us," Aislin replied with a sly smile.

I thought back to the first time I ever saw Aislin. She was withdrawn, shy, vulnerable. Now she was vivacious, much more confident, and strong. I guess she was always strong, she just kept it hidden.

After the dinner we went back to her bed and made love. Later, after Aislin talked with her mom and mine, we set a wedding date about four months out. We had a lot of decisions to make, including where, who the guests would be, and the wedding party.

Aislin wanted Glenda to be her matron of honor, and I was thinking of James, a friend from work, as best man. We had lunch with James, so he could meet her.

During the weeks until the wedding, Aislin and I saw a little less of each other, so I took a renewed interest in bicycling, which I loved. Aislin got a crash course in cooking and meal preparation from both our moms, which worked out well. Neither of us were strangers to fixing our own food, but meal planning for more than one person was something we each could learn, and Aislin said I could learn from her experience.

There was a lunch for Aislin given by her co-workers, and she wanted me to be there so her work friends could meet me. There we were, enjoying ourselves, and one of the girls there, Carolyn, asked me who my previous serious relationship was. I said her name was Becky. "I know her," Carolyn said. "She doesn't have good things to say about you."

Everyone got quiet. Carolyn went on, "She said you hit her and that you used to screw around on her."

At first I was stunned. Then I burst out laughing. Everyone looked at me questioningly, some of them with obvious disapproval. Except Aislin. She was busily texting on her phone.

"What's so funny?" Carolyn asked.

When I could finally compose myself I said, "That sounds like her. She was the one with the temper. She stepped out on me several times when we agreed to be exclusive. And, once she tried to hit me. I blocked it, of course. That's when I broke up with her."

Then I had a text on my phone. It was from Aislin. It said: sit tight I think u'll enjoy this.

The subject was dropped, for the moment. The mood was more subdued than before. A few minutes later Miriam walked in.

Aislin stood up. "I'd like all of you to meet my mom. Can you stay for lunch?"

Miriam said yes, and then Aislin asked Carolyn to tell Miriam what she said earlier. Miriam had the same response as me. She broke up laughing.

"And you believed her, Carolyn? You believed a bitter control freak of a slut?"

Carolyn stammered, "Uh, well, I guess I wanted to check it out."

Miriam smiled indulgently. "I checked her out a few weeks ago. My son is a private investigator. While I can't divulge details, let's just say that Becky and the truth are an estranged couple."

The mood lightened up after that. Carolyn never mentioned to Aislin how Miriam's information eventually affected her friendship with Becky.

3. The wedding night

Most of the nights that I spent with Aislin were at her place, though we decided that after the wedding she'd move in with me. My apartment was larger, and was more convenient for both of our workplaces.

Our two set of parents got together and gave us a week long vacation package at a honeymoon resort about a hundred miles away.

About two weeks before the wedding, after a night of raucous lovemaking, Aislin suggested that we abstain from further sex until the wedding night. I got hard again, thinking of the implications. We would both be in dire need of release, and our arousal would be ramped up to an incredible level.

"Are you sure you'll be okay with that?" I asked. "Are you going to have an orgasm when I slip the wedding ring on your finger in front of everyone?"

"Oh my gosh, I don't know! I want to hold all my orgasms for when just the two of us are together. If I do cum then, my panties will be soaked. If my knees start to buckle, hold me up, okay?"

I said okay. "The idea is really hot, though. How about one more before we abstain?"

Another round of lovemaking, and we were, by agreement, abstaining until the consummation.

Besides the busy times that most couples experience before the wedding, I increased my bicycling to stave off the stress and to be able to keep my commitment to abstain. Those days before the wedding became more or less a blur.

Aislin was gorgeous in her wedding dress. It hugged her slender body, and her veil added an element of mystery. In front of everyone attending the wedding, her voice was full of love and emotion as she repeated the words given by the minister.

"To have and to hold... from this day forward... forsaking all others..."

Then it was my turn to repeat the words. I watched her closely as I slipped the ring on her finger. She did okay. The other emotions must have overshadowed her arousal.

I lifted her veil as if I were unmasking something fragile. I saw her beautiful face, she was trying valiantly to hold back her tears. Her lips parted slightly to welcome mine. A tender kiss, and Aislin was my bride.

The reception was also a blur. I chose not to drink any alcohol except for the champagne toast. A few hours later, and we were on our way.

We checked in to our suite, and Aislin said she had some preparing to do. I waited on the veranda, appreciating the silence. About a half hour later, she came to me. She whispered sexily, "I am your bride. It's time for you to take me and make me yours alone. I will surrender to you in all ways that you want me."

Oh gosh, the words she comes up with. My boner was almost tearing a hole in my pants. I grasped her hand and led her into the suite. Although barefoot, she was still in her wedding dress.

"Are you wearing your panties, my bride?"

"No, sir, I have no need of them now."

"It's customary for the groom to make his bride cum first on their wedding night. Stand as you are, and pull up your dress. Show me your wares."

She smiled as she gathered her dress above her naked hips. Her legs were naked, too. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful sight she was.

I knelt before her, grasped her hips, and took her in my mouth. She groaned as I worked on her, and her breathing picked up. I didn't want to make her cum right away, but I didn't want to tease and torture her, either. After a few moments I knew she was quickly building up to her orgasm. I felt her cock expand.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed in a throaty whisper. "Uhh! Uhh! Uhhh!"

I felt jets of her essence spurt in my mouth as she gave me a profuse serving. Because it was coming from her, my new bride, I reveled in the taste. I swallowed a couple of times. Then she gave a big sigh.

She smiled at me as I got up and undressed.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Yes sir, I'm all lubed up and ready. Please, I can't wait."

I loved the "sir" words from her. I had to keep in mind that this was a kind of role play only for that night, or possibly the honeymoon.

"Keep your dress on for this one," I instructed. I had her bend forward at the edge of the bed, with her feet on the floor. What a glorious sight she was, bent over the edge of the bed with her wedding dress hiked up above her bare bottom.

"Spread your legs, honey," I encouraged. She did, and I reached for the lubricant and generously slathered some on my anxious cock.

"I'm going to go inside you all the way without stopping, Aislin."

After a pause, she quavered, "Yes, sir."

I spread her buns apart, positioned my cock at her entrance, and in the space of just a few seconds, plunged in all the way. Oh my, it felt good!

"UUUUUH! Aaaahhh!"

"Are you okay, Aislin?"

"Yes, sir..."

I went in and out slowly when I could, since I wanted to make the first session of the wedding night memorable. She wiggled. She squirmed. She kicked her legs whenever I gave her a particularly hard thrust. And her groans and exclamations spurred me on and on. I was surprised that I held off as long as I did. It must have been more than fifteen minutes before I knew I could not hold back any longer.

I surrendered to the feeling, and tightened my grasp on her hips. I saw flashes of light as my cum spurted deep inside her. I waited until my breathing had recovered before I withdrew.

We crawled on top of the bed, and she lay next to me, smiling. "Our marriage has been consummated, my love," she said. "I am yours, and you are mine!"

"That's a good feeling," I replied. I positioned her on top of me, and kissed her hard. She responded in kind. "Aislin - do you want to go inside me?"

"I'd love to. Let me get this dress off."

She was well lubricated, and thrust in and out for quite some time before she exclaimed, "Oh my god!" and wiggled her hips as she shot her spunk inside me. Our connecting felt good.

We showered together and had a dinner brought by room service. Afterward, out on the veranda, we slowly finished off a bottle of champagne while appreciating the silence of the evening. We didn't say much; words were not necessary. We were both trying to experience the present moment as far as possible.

Back in bed, I held her tight, and we slept. During the night, she woke me up in a particularly sensual way, and whispered, "I need you to fuck me." That got my attention, and then she said, "But first, let me get you ready."

I was on my back, and she teased my prostate with gentle stimulation without touching any other part of my body. My cock throbbed with desire, yet she kept teasing. "Aislin!" I whispered.

"Patience, my husband," she giggled. "We have the rest of our lives to experience pleasure."

I tried desperately to keep my hands away from where she was working, and barely succeeded. After an agonizingly long time, when I thought my aching balls were about to explode, she withdrew and giggled. Then she lay on her tummy and said, "I'm ready for you!"

I lubricated her when she spread her firm buns for me. Then I entered her. I slipped all the way inside as I let myself lie down on top of her.

"Ughh! Uhhnh! Ughhh!" she moaned as I vigorously pumped inside her. It didn't take long to spurt everything I had inside her.

I eventually withdrew and had her get on her back.

"Mmmm, you fucked me good! I love surrendering to your cock!"

I kissed her lips, her breasts, and her front down to her pubic mound. Then, vowing to tease her magic spot the same way she did mine, I slipped my finger inside her and gently touched all around. I could see why she likes to do that with me. I had a feeling of control over her responses, and she had to cultivate the self control to resist stimulating herself. At the same time, it's immensely pleasurable to us both.

I kept on lightly stimulating her magic spot as she wiggled and moaned. I quickly brushed my lips on hers, licked under her ear, gave gentle kisses on her nipples. All the while stimulating her insides.

"Oh, I can't take any more!" she gasped. "Please, lover, let me cum!"

I just smiled and shook my head. For several more minutes, I kept up her gradual ascent to pleasure. When I sensed that it was time, I took her in my mouth as I brusquely worked on her magic spot. In almost no time, she crested and began to pulse and spurt. And spurt. And spurt.

Afterward she cried tears of relief and gratitude. We held each other tight and drifted off to sleep again.

The rest of out honeymoon continued like that. Giving each other pleasure, taking walks, holding hands, sightseeing, and, most treasured of all, the whispered words of lovers during the night.

4. Life after the wedding

We were both busy when we got back after the honeymoon. We moved her things into my place. I also talked her into taking up bicycling with me. Eventually we took long rides on a trail next to the river.

Once we both got back home hot and sweaty. Aislin had undressed wanting to take a shower. I tackled her to the bed and kissed her hard. Then I licked her sensual breasts, her underarms, and midsection. Then I got down and took her toes in my mouth. That was an intense turn-on for her. I licked the outsides of her legs, up to her hips.

I took her in my mouth and teased her to a throbbing erect state, not giving her enough stimulation to cum. I waited until she desperately pleaded for relief, and then let her release the salty flood of her cum into my mouth.

I got her on her hands and knees and prepared to enter her. "Okay now," I said, "In we go!"

"Uuuuhgh!"

As I tightly held her hips I energetically thrust in and out. It didn't take long to give her a profuse serving, with her exclaiming, "Oh, yes! I'm your slut! Fuck me hard!"