Aislinn and Cullen - The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

Aislinn quivered, anticipating what he might do next. Cullen took hold of the scruff of her neck with his teeth. Aislinn was surprised at how gentle he was about it. Then she felt his shaft probing for entrance. She moved her tail eagerly and Cullen growled appreciatively when he was able to enter her.

Aislinn was smaller in this form and his hybrid form was his largest. She felt her cunt stretching around his cock as he slid into her wet sensitive entrance. Cullen was trying to be slow about it. He could feel the tight fit. Her walls squeezed his cock with waves of pressure as he forced himself in inch by inch. When he finally filled her he held still a moment, before groaning and beginning to trust. Growling and grunting filled the woods, as Cullen fucked her. His knot grew inside her and Aislinn thought she might have to make him stop. She couldn't believe how full she felt. Her claws dug into the ground for purchase, his teeth cut into the scruff of his neck and he thrust against her.

Cullen could feel the head of his cock ramming against her cervix. He held back as much as he could. He kept reminding himself that she was pregnant. But her growling and encouraging mewling made it difficult for him to be gentle.

Aislinn felt her orgasm surge through her with no warning. Cullen released her neck and threw his head back. He thrust into her hard several times, his body jerking with his own release. The two of them were trembling with the intense pleasure. Aislinn whimpered as wave after wave flowed over her. Cullen growled and had to force himself to release her hips from his grip.

Cullen finally pulled her onto her side, as he laid himself down. His cock lodged firmly in her cunt wasn't going to allow them to part for quite some time. Aislinn shifted into her human form and sighed happily as he wrapped his arms around her. One hand stroked over her stomach, as he thought about their children she was carrying. Cullen let his hybrid form slip off as well. The wolf was happily sated and more than willing to give up to the human half right then. Cullen lay there with Aislinn wrapped in his arm, his cock stuck firmly in her cunt, and the afternoon sunlight filtering through the trees above them. He could hear the breeze in the leaves above them and smell the game in the area, mixed with Aislinn's sweet scent. He closed his eyes and sunk into the perfect moment.

***

Aislinn pouted and grabbed at his arm when his soft member slid from her body and Cullen started to get up. He laughed and kissed her on the neck. "Come on, piseagan, I've got things to show you before evening. Then we'll have to hunt, so we'll be able to make dinner tomorrow. I've brought stuff for tonight, but we'll need something for tomorrow. Man cannot live on kisses alone," he teased. "And you need to eat. You're too thin," he smiled. As he spoke he ran his hand over Aislinn's thigh, along her butt and stroked his fingers down into the crease between her legs, stoking her internal fire again.

"Mmm," Aislinn wiggled under his touch. "You're not really making me want to get up and work by touching me like that."

"Oh, well then I guess I'll have to stop," he replied and slapped her on the butt, as he stood up.

"Hey," Aislinn yelped and rubbed the red handprint he'd left behind. She stuck out her lip in a pout. "See, now you'll have to kiss it and make it better," she insisted and turned around to show him the mark he'd left.

He smiled and shook his head. "I wonder if anything will get accomplished with a minx like you tempting me continually." Cullen took her hand, brought it to his mouth and kissed her palm. Then he led her through the woods.

"I don't think I know which way is back to the cabin anymore," Aislinn realized out loud as she looked around at all the trees.

"Back that way," Cullen pointed, but kept going. "It takes time to get used to the way thing feel in the woods. But after you get used to it, you won't know why it didn't make sense to start with."

Aislinn nodded. Cullen led her down a suddenly steep ledge. He held her hand as he helped with her footing. There were some trees growing along the ledge to use as hand holds and the large rocks they were stepping on were covered with moss, which made it softer on her bare feet. "You know, love, it's a little chilly being naked now that we're not chasing each other about. And shoes might help with rock climbing, if that's your intent." Aislinn could hear running water and feel cool air coming up from the ravine they were climbing down into.

"We're almost there. You know, I didn't wear clothes much as a kid. You're feet just aren't tough enough yet." He looked up at her with a smile. "Do you want me to carry you down?"

"No. I'm just being difficult." She kissed his check. "Lead the way."

Cullen helped her down into the grotto. The air was much cooler as they reached the bottom. The ground was damp and covered in leaves and moss. Cullen led her around a corner as they walked along the basin floor. When they came into a dead end Aislinn was spell bound by the place he brought her to.

Cullen watched her face as she took it all in. There was a small waterfall that trickled down the rocks at the far end of the grotto. Sunlight danced across the water of a small pond. The water was crystal clear as it gathered in a basin of stones. There were a number of caves in the walls around the pond. "Come with me," he said softly and squeezed Aislinn's hand.

She allowed him to lead her to one of the caves near the pond. The sunlight that made it down into the grotto only barely made it inside the cave entrance. Cullen rooted about along one wall and produced a lantern and a lighter. "I just hope it still works. I should have thought to bring a flashlight with us. But you had to go and get playful," he teased.

"You seemed to enjoy it at the time," she said and slid her arms around his waist while he tried to light the lantern. She felt his warmth flood into her. He was excited about something.

"Finally," he said as the lighter produced a flame and he lit the lantern. Then he led the way back into the cave. "Like I told you," he said as if he was prefacing something, "my grandparents originally built that cabin a long time ago. They lived here until they died. My father brought us here when we were little. Duck," he said as he led her under a low hang in the stone roof. "Okay, we cleared the drop." He guided her down the tunnel carefully. When they reached the back of the cave Cullen lifted the lantern and placed on a large boulder in the middle of the room. "Before there was the cabin, my grandparents lived here," he said softly.

"How many amazing things are you going to show me," Aislinn asked in awe as she walked to the back wall of the cave. There was a relief carved, intricately into the wall. It was a beautiful tree etched into the stone. Names were engraved on various branches of the tree and different captions in Gaelic were written near some of them.

"One of my uncles did this," Cullen said as he watched Aislinn examine the carving in the wall.

"It's beautiful," she said softly.

Cullen stepped up behind her. He kissed her shoulder and wrapped one arm around her waist. "I have another name to add to the tree now," he whispered into her ear. "Over here." He pointed to the tree where he name was and the space near it for his mate's name. "Then, when the children are born," he stroked his hand over her stomach. "We'll have to come back."

Aislinn started to cry happy tear. She couldn't help it. She never would have expected such a strange place to be so romantic. She turned in his arms to look into his eyes. He seemed to be searching her for something. He wiped the tears away.

"Now I know you belong with me," he said with a smile. "There aren't too many women who'd be happy with this as their honeymoon."

Aislinn laughed at his joke and they held each other for a moment before he pushed her away. "Let me take care of this so that we can get out of the cold," he said. In the wake of what he had shown her, Aislinn had completely forgotten that they were standing naked, in a freezing cold cave.

Cullen produced a small metal tool from somewhere and went to the place on the etching that he had pointed to. The rock was relatively soft stone. Cullen carefully carved Aislinn's full name into the rock face. Aislinn watched him work with her arms wrapped around herself. Her hand went to her stomach and she felt a warm glow inside of her.

When Cullen finished he brushed the dust away and stared at it. "My uncle was much better at this than I am," he said and looked to her for approval.

She walked up to the wall and touched her name where it was next to his. "I think it's perfect," she smiled over her shoulder at him and he pulled her into his arms again. He kissed her neck and shoulder, where he had scarred her during their mating. Aislinn immediately began purring.

Cullen led her back out of the cave and they returned to the cabin. By the time they got back it was getting toward evening. They both got dressed and ate the dinner Cullen brought. They talked about family and their lives before they met. Aislinn was tired from the trip up to the cabin and then the hike to the cave. So Cullen let her get away with skipping the hunt that night and taking a nap instead.

There was something he found very satisfying about bring the deer he killed back to the cabin. He gutted it and prepared it so that they'd have meat for the rest of the time they were there. Cullen figured he could start Aislinn's hunting lesson with rabbits anyway.

***

Aislinn stood in the doorway of the small cabin. She was wearing a pair of grey sweat pants she'd brought and a white cotton t-shirt. None of her other clothes fit any longer. She was amazed at how quickly her jeans had stopped fitting. Cullen was amused. As much as he liked her tight jeans showing off her ass, he loved the fact that she was pregnant more. He just kissed her when she complained about it and suggested that she walk around naked.

They had been planning on leaving that day and going back down to the reservation, but the sky looked ominous and Cullen refused to have her out on an ATV in a thunderstorm. Besides, one more night in the cabin wouldn't hurt anything.

Cullen was chopping wood for the fireplace. He was wearing a pair of jeans, but no shirt. Aislinn felt heat pooling between her leg as she watched him swing the axe. His muscles rippled under his skin and sweat beaded until it ran in drops off his chin and back with each swing. Aislinn had noticed that her sex drive was getting more intense day by day. That was another thing that amused Cullen.

He could feel her eyes boring into him as he chopped wood. Cullen looked up at her standing in the doorway and smiled as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. He was of a mind to stay here at the cabin until the litter was born. He couldn't believe how much he had enjoyed spending the days walking in the woods, cooking, taking care of the fire, and just being with Aislinn. At night they'd go hunting and make love. Cullen had shown her the little grotto with the stream that led down to the small pond. He took her to the caves that he played in when he was little and showed her where the tree fort he had build with his brothers had been. It had been the perfect honeymoon. Cullen just wished it could be their life. He loved the pack, but for the first time in his life he found something more important to him than being an alpha.

The sky was growing darker by the minute and a clap of thunder boomed over head. The breeze had been pretty intense since lunch time. But it was starting to pick up even more. Soon it would be knocking branches out of the trees.

He finished chopping the wood and piled a bunch of it in his arms to take into the cabin. When he got to the door Aislinn refused to move out of his way. One look in her eyes and he knew that he was in for trouble again. Cullen laughed as she reached down to grope him while he stood there holding the wood.

"Hey now," he chuckled. "Do you want dinner or not?"

Aislinn growled wantonly at Cullen and started pulling on his zipper. Her eyes swirled amber and she bit her bottom lip.

Cullen shook his head. "Do I at least get to put the wood down?"

Aislinn growled again and pushed his jeans down over his hips, then reached for his cock. "Here we are, getting ready to leave and you still haven't fulfilled that promise you made me before we left to come up here."

Cullen laughed again. He dropped the wood off to the side of the door, realizing that he wasn't getting inside. The wood thudded on the porch. Cullen smiled down at her and braced himself with a hand on either side of the doorframe. "And what promise might that be, piseagan?"

Aislinn grinned at him and leaned closer to him. She breathed in the musky scent of Cullen, hard work, and outside that clung to his skin. He could feel her breath, hot as she exhaled against his flesh and then cooling as the breeze wafted through the porch and warred with getting into the small cabin. "You promised that I could get a turn on top." Her eyes caught fire as she suggested it.

Cullen laughed. "It's not my fault I have a natural tendency to take the dominant role, piseagan. If you want to be on top," he shrugged, grinning from ear to ear. "I could try and curb the wolf a little." Cullen tried to grab hold of her, but she ducked under his arm and out into the clearing in front of the cabin.

"Grabbing me isn't very submissive, mo graæ," she said, turning to eye him with annoyance. Her temper had been getting worse as well.

Hormones, Cullen thought to himself.

"I heard that," she growled at him.

Cullen eyed the angry sky as he walked up to her. It was going to open up any minute. "Come back inside. I'll give you whatever you want."

Aislinn decided to be obstinate. "What if I don't want to go inside?"

Cullen huffed. The sooner they got back to the Madadh-Allaidh Saobhaidh the better. "So what do you want?"

Suddenly there was a clap of thunder and rain began to pour from the sky. Cullen grinned when the white t-shirt she was wearing became transparent as the rain drenched them both in record time. He could see her pretty pink nipples poke at the material and was dying to have a taste. Her breasts were getting larger with the pregnancy and more sensitive. He'd found that she moaned beautifully if he suckled on her nipples. But she was being difficult and he knew if he tried anything remotely aggressive he wasn't going to get to play. He ran a hand through his hair and looked up to the sky. There was nothing wrong with a little rain, he needed to get cleaned up anyway.

Take your pants off,Aislinn ordered in his mind.

He looked down at the little cat who was giving him orders and smile. He bowed his head submissively to her and removed his sopping jeans.

Aislinn walked around the handsome naked wolf standing before her as the rain ran over his muscles. She let her hand trail over his chest and shoulders. When she was standing in front of him again she trailed her fingers along his chest, down his stomach, and across his semi-hard cock.

You must be enjoying the game a little,she thought at him as she toyed with him. Her fingers pulled back his soft foreskin so that she could stoke the head and run her fingers over the sensitive ridge.How could I not like you touching me?

Aislinn put her hands on his cheeks and pulled his lips to hers. The kiss was demanding, her tongue pressed against his lips for entrance. He let her control each movement, waiting for her next order. There was a part of him that was definitely rebelling against giving her control. But there wasn't anything in existence he wouldn't do to make her happy. So he caged the growling annoyed wolf and smiled at her when she looked at him with raised eyebrows and a questioning glance. He just bowed his head to her again.

Take my sweat pants off,she ordered.

Cullen knelt before her and took hold of the sweat pants at her hips. He couldn't help but lean in and nuzzle the bulge in her belly as he drew the pants down her legs. She braced herself on his shoulders as she stepped out of the pants. Cullen kissed her stomach and then looked up at her for the next order.

Lay down, she ordered.

Cullen sat back and then lowered himself to the ground. He put his hands behind his head. His cock was standing straight up and the rain was coming straight down. He had a hard time looking up into her face with the rain on his face. So he closed his eyes and waited to see what she'd do next.

Aislinn looked down at the incredibly sexy man who was lying before her. Her cat yowled in her mind, wanting to take over. But she refused to give up her fun right now. Aislinn stepped over Cullen's body and knelt over him, straddling him at the waist. She put her hands on his chest and rubbed her pussy against the head of his cock.

Cullen groaned and had to restrain himself as she drew her wet slit up and down his cock. Aislinn smiled. She knew how much it was taking for him to hold back. She was enjoying the power play more than she'd thought she would. Cullen looked up at Aislinn as she straddled him, teasing his cock and feeling superior. He loved the way she looked with the white t-shirt clinging to her body and her hair wet and dripping onto him from above.

I want you to shift to hybrid,she told him. There was an edge of uncertainty in that order.

Cullen grinned at her.Brave one,he said.Do you really think you can dominate that side of me?

Aislinn stared into his eyes.You're going to control him.

I make no promises.

Too late, Aislinn thought at him,you already made the promise. Now you have to go through with it.

Cullen took a deep breath. He couldn't decide if she was taking this too far or not.Why do you want to do this so badly?

Aislinn didn't even have to think about it.Because we're supposed to be equals. But in pretty much everything I've followed your lead and let you control all of it. I want to know that you really think I'm equal to you. I want to prove to myself that I can be equal to you, before we go back to the pack and I have to try and be the alpha's mate.

Cullen wasn't positive that he'd be able to force his wolf to just lay back and take anything. He'd spent his entire life fighting to dominate everyone. But Aislinn was right. She was his equal, not his submissive.

Cullen growled and called up his wolf. It wasn't far beneath the surface, considering they were in the middle of some pretty intense foreplay. Aislinn watched by the light of the storm flashing above them as Cullen's face took on the form of a muzzle, his ears moved back on his head and covered with fur, his chest broadened and covered in black fur. She didn't have to look in order to see his cock thicken and a fist sized knot begin to grow at its base. She had gotten to the point where she almost preferred his hybrid form, because of his size and the way his knot felt filling her needy cunt.

Aislinn had him pinned beneath her. She could feel him struggling with himself to allow her to control the situation. Especially since she made it pretty apparent that she was going to do this in her human form, which was the weakest of the three she had to choose from. His wolf growled in frustration as Cullen held himself back and allowed Aislinn to lower herself onto his cock. She went agonizingly slow, and Cullen was dying to grab her hips and pull her down onto his shaft or thrust up into her. One way or the other he wanted to be completely inside her and she was torturing him with her slow descent.

Aislinn growled down at him.Serves you right,she thought at him seriously.Do you know how many times you've done this to me?

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers