Aislinn and Cullen - The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

Cullen growled and then howled into the raging storm as she provoked him. Finally she forced herself completely down onto him. She moaned with satisfaction as his knot filled her cunt. He was already starting to swell inside her, locking them together. Cullen felt heat running down the inside of his thighs as Aislinn's juices flowed out and around the base of his cock. It was a sharp contrast to the cold rain pouring down on them and made the sensation more intense. He was pleased that she was enjoying herself.

Aislinn ground her hips against Cullen. A delicious pressure was building deep inside her belly. Heat burned her body until she wondered that steam wasn't rising from her skin. Cullen lie still beneath her and let her dominate him. Aislinn moaned her pleasure, leaned back as she rode him, and began pinching and twisting her nipples through the wet t-shirt as he watched. Cullen's hands formed fists at his sides as he held back. He never saw anything quite as erotic as the beautiful creature writhing above him by the light of the storm, soaked in rain, and moaning into the night. It took his breath away. Even his wolf was willing to quiet and watch.

Aislinn was getting closer and closer to her climax. Cullen could feel her mind drifting away from controlling him. She stopped thinking about anything as her body melted into the hot waves of passion consuming them, even in the cold rain. Her breathing became labored and she leaned forward again so that she could stare into Cullen's eyes as she neared her climax. A wicked grin turned her lips and Aislinn shifted into her hybrid cat. Her eyes almost glowed. Her face took on the aspects of a jungle cat in a beautiful mixture of human and feline that entranced Cullen each time he watched it. She growled only a momentary warning, before she lay down on his chest, kissed in collar bone and then moved to the sensitive flesh just at the join of his neck and shoulder.

Excitement pushed Cullen closer to the edge as he realized her intent. She had yet to mark him in all of their play together. It wasn't something he wanted to push her into. He felt her nibble on the spot she had chosen. His wolf willingly held still for this. Her sharp cat canines pierced his skin. Aislinn was hesitant at first. It was as if she wasn't sure she should be doing it. Then suddenly she bit down, hard. Cullen growled his pleasure as the pain pushed him to within a breath of his climax. He couldn't help but wrap his arms around her.By all the Gods, Aislinn, tá grá agam duit.His thoughts were almost desperate as they filled her mind. Aislinn tasted the coppery hot fluid as it filled her mouth and she bit down just a bit harder, making sure that it would scar over as it healed.

Cullen was holding back by a thread. He wasn't sure how much more he could take. Finally, her body tensed and she cried out her pleasure, releasing his shoulder from her lips and throwing her head back. Cullen growled his relief as he emptied himself into her, his body racked with intense spasms that seemed to last forever. Aislinn collapsed forward onto his chest and lay there as she tried to regain her senses. Making love to Cullen never failed to send her into complete overload.

After a few moments Cullen's body shifted beneath her and the soft fur rubbing against her was replaced by warm flesh. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I am allowed to touch you of my own accord again, right," he teased.

Aislinn sat up and kissed him. She couldn't believe he'd let her get away with that. She was about to answer him when she saw a shadow move.

Cullen felt the surprise and fear suddenly invade her mind and he his head, following her gaze. "What?"

"I think I saw something move," she said. They both watched the trees and shadows as lightning flashed and the rain poured down.

"There's no one in this area, Aislinn. Are you sure it wasn't a deer or bear?"

"No, I'm not sure. But something doesn't feel right," she said.

Cullen knew better than to doubt her when she said something like that. They were in a very vulnerable position. He was still swollen inside her. He could force them apart but that would be more than a little painful this soon after finishing. Cullen sat up and had her wrap her legs around him. He stood, carrying her with him and took her into the cabin, leaving their discarded clothes in the clearing.

Even with the scare, Aislinn couldn't help smiling as he held her with one arm and slid the deadbolt. He smiled and gave her a cockeyed grin as he carried her over to the shelf the towels were neatly folded on. It was pretty dark inside the cabin. The only light came from the flashes of lightning outside and they weren't exactly in a position to make lighting a fire easy. Cullen grabbed a towel and took her over to the couch. Sitting down, he pulled her wet t-shirt over her head and began toweling her off. "I don't want you getting sick," he said as he ran the towel gently over her stomach.

Aislinn let him fuss and dry her off. They were both listening to the storm rage and watching the few windows for evidence of something more dangerous than a wild animal outside.

"I'm gonna try something," Aislinn said. Cullen knew from the tone she used that she was going to try something he wouldn't like. She kissed him reassuringly when she felt the doubt from him. She took a deep breath and relaxed. Aislinn thought briefly about the way it felt the few previous times that the fates had forced her to leave her body and view things around her. Aislinn willed herself to give in to one of her premonitions.

At first she didn't think it was going to work. She sighed. Between the darkness in the cabin and having Cullen wrapped around her and inside her, she felt almost inclined to fall asleep. Suddenly she felt the familiar tug at her mind and she pulled away from herself. A terrible feeling of loss overcame her. It was enough to drag sobs from her even though she didn't know what it was. It was like there was something missing from inside her.

"This isn't what I wanted to know," she called into the black. "You're not even telling me what this is about."

Aislinn felt the vision start to slip away from her when she tried to force it to give her what she wanted. She had to remind herself to surrender to it and let the fates tell her what they saw fit. As she sank back down into the moment she felt the agonizing loss wring her soul dry. She had never felt anything so terrible. Nothing done to her in her past could compare with what had been stolen from her this time, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't find what it was.

Cullen waited as patiently as he could. When he felt her start to cry in his arms and the fogged emotions he was getting from her were pain and anguish, he couldn't handle sitting there and waiting for her to come back to him.

He stroked her hair gently.Aislinn,he called into her mind.

Aislinn snapped back into the moment with tears streaming down her face. She stared at Cullen blankly and then wrapped her arms around his neck. "I don't know," she answered his questioning look. "Something is wrong. I don't know what it is. But something terrible is wrong."

Cullen growled and held her as she cried. Sometimes he hated her druid half.

*******************************

The follow up to this story will be found in:

*Aislinn* The Druids and Her Powers

and

*Cullen and Aislinn* The Birth

Hopefully they'll be out shortly. Keep an eye on me...

It's crazy, but I'm creeping my way up the list of favorites. If you've added me to your favorites, Thanks so much!

And I've even got a couple nominations for the Reader's Choice Awards. That just blows my mind!

As for the rest of you guys. The comments, feedback, votes... You're all great.

I read and consider every one. It's like a little present when I open my e-mail.

Thanks for reading me!

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers