AJ & Paige: The Winner is...

Story Info
Paige beats AJ for the title, but who is the real winner?
2.6k words
4.18
36.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ Lee entered the arena with her championship over her shoulder as she walked towards the ring. On her way there, she ran into Paige's current best friend Alicia Fox. AJ gave her best "I would kill you in a New York Minute" smile and then ignored the admittedly beautiful, dark-skinned, and slightly off-kilter diva. She heard her music hit, it was time for her title match with Paige to start up. For her this was a big moment, it was Wrestlemania 31 and she had been a very dominant champion. Paige was her first real threat to the title, so she was a bit nervous despite the fact that she had never lost to Paige in a championship match before. She took a deep breath and skipped out from behind the curtain, the insanity in her eyes as clear as day as she continued skipping her way down to the ring. AJ was not a large or strong diva, even by normal female standards. She only weighed around 115 pounds and was just barely over five feet tall. Her breasts weren't tiny, but they weren't huge either. If she wanted to list the parts of her body she was happiest with, it would probably be her innocent looking face and her ass, which, as she had noticed after scouring on the internet, was what people looked at and talked about the most.

Her random train of thought was interrupted by Paige's entrance music. She saw Paige walk out and couldn't deny the fact that Paige was beautiful. Her pale skin, British accent, raven-black hair, and breasts that AJ had to admit she was jealous of all formed an almost perfect package. Paige was heavier than AJ, but she was also taller, so they even had similar body types. Even though she couldn't stand Paige's attitude, she loved wrestling her, as Paige was one of her best opponents in the ring. She didn't even really have a problem with Paige, she just annoyed her like every other diva, although to an admittedly lesser degree. Paige entered the ring and AJ focused her mind solely on the match at hand. She was not going to lose her title to Paige; she was never going to lose her title.

The bell rang and they went at it. The match lasted a good thirty minutes and they pushed each other to the limit. AJ had finally got her patented finisher, the Black Widow, locked in and knew that it was only a matter of time before Paige tapped. AJ wasn't wrong either; she felt Paige's hand tapping against her ass, which made her tapping out even sweeter. She released the hold and raised her arms in victory when she realized that the bell hadn't rung. She looked around confused, and then saw Alicia Fox on the apron distracting the referee. AJ felt her anger well up inside of her and she stormed over to where Alicia stood and socked her right in the nose, knocking her off the side of the ring and on to the floor. AJ turned around to face Paige only to be met with a hard clothesline. AJ was knocked to the ring with a groan. She felt herself being turned over and her legs being twisted up, knowing Paige was going for her finishing move, the PTO. AJ fought with all her strength and willpower, but Paige managed to get the submission hold locked in and AJ bit back a scream as her body was twisted in an unnatural way. AJ tried to get to the ropes but couldn't make it, she fought against the hold for a good ten minutes before she realized her body couldn't take anymore and she embarrassingly tapped out. The only thing that went through her mind was that Paige had just taken her championship, her baby. Despite the pain she was in, AJ vowed to make Paige pay for taking away her title, and she wasn't going to wait for a match to get her revenge.

After allowing the doctors to check her out, AJ left the arena and went to the hotel most of the wrestlers and divas were staying at for the night. She stopped and talked to the clerk at the front desk and asked what room Paige was staying in. The clerk gave AJ a smile and told her she was staying in room 210. AJ smiled and thanked her before going over and catching the elevator, this was going to be easy. Paige was only staying 5 rooms down from AJ, and wouldn't consider AJ a threat outside of the ring. AJ went to her room first, and laughed at her plans. She was going to fuck and humiliate that bitch. AJ was going to make her pay for stealing her baby from her. She grabbed an empty sack and tossed her vibrator in it, along with a strap-on that she had bought on a whim at a sex shop a couple weeks ago. AJ thought for a second before tossing in some lube as well. Wicked ideas were running through her head and she wanted to be prepared. After she had covered her "toys" with some random clothes, she walked out of her door and locked it. She checked her pocket to make sure she had her phone then headed down the hall to knock on the door to Paige's room.

Paige opened the door and, in her usual sexy British accent said, "Oh hey AJ, did you come to congratulate me on winning. I am sure you aren't happy you lost, but I truly enjoyed wrestling you. I know we have had our issues in the past. But we put on a bloody spectacle in the ring. Even if the ending was a bit...controversial."

AJ smiled, her large brown eyes staring up at the taller diva, "Congratulations on winning the title, my little crumpet," she teased, "I actually did come over for that, but also wondered if I could use your shower, mine isn't working and the hotel manager said that it would be a few hours before anyone could get to it. After our match, I really, really need a nice hot shower as soon as possible."

Paige smiled at her and opened the door, allowing AJ to walk past. "Of course, feel free. I already took mine about an hour ago, I pretty much came straight here after the match, I may have won but you put a hell of a beating on me. Take as long as you need."

AJ thanked her and walked past, heading straight into the bathroom. She went ahead and stripped naked and showered, wanting Paige to feel as comfortable as possible so that when she humiliated her, it would be even sweeter. She stepped out of the shower and dried off. She looked at the toys and thought about putting on strap-on and just walking out. AJ quite enjoyed mind games though, so she decided being direct wouldn't be the fun route in this little lesson she was about to teach that British bitch. Instead, she placed the strap-on right inside the door. She thought for a moment then walked out of the bathroom naked, standing within arm's reach of the strap-on. AJ felt herself becoming excited when she saw Paige's eyes widen at the sight of her naked body. AJ gave her a pseudo-apologetic look, "I seem to have forgotten to bring a pair of shorts with me, and I didn't bring any underwear because I usually don't sleep in it. Would you happen to have a pair of shorts I can borrow, I can't very well go back to my room half naked. If I can get that wide-eyed look from the girl that just spent a half hour with her hands all over me I can't even imagine how everyone else would react."

Paige, clearly gathering herself from the surprise of the nude AJ Lee, nodded and walked over to her suitcase, bending over to look and see if she had a pair that would get AJ back to her room. AJ knew she had at least a minute to admire Paige's ass before she went into action, her soon to be bitch would be lucky to find a pair of shorts that fit her tinier body structure. As Paige searched for shorts AJ quickly reached inside the door and grabbed the strap-on, quickly putting it on before Paige turned around. She watched Paige search for a bit longer before the diva finally turned around, "I'm sorry AJ, " she said, "I can't seem to find...what the hell is that," Paige asked, clearly indicating the strap-on wrapped around AJ's tiny waist.

AJ smiled wickedly, "This, my little crumpet, is revenge for you stealing that title from me." AJ rushed over to Paige and wrapped both hands in her hair, shoving her face-down. Paige fought back hard, causing AJ to almost lose her position multiple times. AJ managed to get a hold on Paige's legs and wrapped them in a pretzel form, then pulled back hard. She saw Paige's mouth open to scream so she bent her flexible body forward and shoved Paige's face into the pillow. This not only muffled the screams, but put even more torque on her legs as well. AJ took great pleasure in hurting her and felt absolutely no remorse. AJ growled, "Stop fighting and I will release your legs; try to run and I will find an even more painful hold." AJ watched as Paige struggled a bit longer, and then tapped out like it was a wrestling match, which caused AJ to giggle. She released the hold, watching Paige as she rolled to her feet. Paige didn't move at all, she stayed face-down on the bed, her body hitching. AJ snickered even more as she realized that this beautiful Diva was crying. AJ felt no pity, this bitch had taken her title and she was going to see to it that she got it back sooner rather than later.

AJ grabbed the Diva's Title and wore it around her waist above the strap-on. Then she walked back over to Paige and started ripping away the sleeping clothes of the sexy Brit. AJ felt her pussy warm up and moisten even more as she gazed upon Paige's perfectly pale body. Her dominant side coming out even stronger as she growled at Paige, mounting her from behind and rubbing the tip of her rubber cock up and down Paige's pussy. AJ cooed, "You are leaking, my little crumpet. I think someone is turned on by me," she grabbed Paige's hair and forced Paige to look at her, "Listen here, you are my bitch now, I'm going to fuck you, and I'm going to do it with MY Diva's Title. Do you understand?" Tears leaked from Paige's eyes as she nodded. "Good," said AJ as she let go of Paige's hair, "Now take my cock, bitch!"

AJ shoved all seven inches of the strap-on inside Paige, causing Paige to grip the bed hard as AJ dug her nails into her pale hips and started thrusting in and out of her wildly. "That's right, my little British cunt, I'm going to abuse you so badly it will hurt to even move tomorrow!" AJ kept pounding away at Paige's tight hole, the strap that was holding her cock in place rubbing against her clit, causing AJ to moan out in pleasure as well. AJ found herself turned on by the helpless state of Paige, the Diva had stopped crying and was moaning quietly, like she didn't want AJ to realize that the terror and embarrassment she felt before was turning into pleasure and excitement. AJ smirked and spanked Paige's pale ass, causing her to yelp. As she pounded Paige's pussy she grabbed her hair and pulled her up so she was on her knees, she taking AJ's cock deep inside her as AJ bit into her neck and then growled. "Admit it, bitch, you are enjoying this, I bet you even want to cum for me. Admit it!"

She watched as Paige struggled before her eyes went downcast and she whispered, "I admit it..."

AJ was far from satisfied, "I couldn't fucking hear you," AJ yelled as she reached around and pulled hard on both of Paige's nipples, making sure to cause some pain amidst her pleasure.

Paige cried out in pain, "I admit it! I'm enjoying you fucking me! Don't stop!"

AJ smirked as she pounded the cock into Paige's soaking wet, warm, and tight pussy. She gave the pale diva another smack on her ass. She could feel Paige's body tightening beneath her and knew Paige was going to have an orgasm soon. This caused AJ to smirk wide enough to show teeth as she leaned down and whispered softly in her bitch's ear, "If you cum now, that means you submit yourself to me, my little crumpet. I have gotten my revenge and made my point, if you want me to stop, just say so and I will walk away."

AJ continued pounding into Paige as she whispered to her, waiting for a response. AJ had to admit that she hoped Paige would submit to her, other than taking her Diva's title from her, she liked Paige. AJ couldn't even blame her for the underhanded tactics she used to win the title from her, she knew she would do the same. AJ felt Paige's body tighten even more, "Scream my name when you cum," AJ demanded.

Paige let loose a banshee-like scream similar to the one she gave in the ring as she came hard, screaming AJ's name and squirting all over AJ's strap-on. AJ smirked and groaned in pleasure, on the edge of cumming herself, as Paige screamed her name. AJ smirked and pulled out after Paige finished cumming, both of the Divas panting as AJ turned Paige around and kissed her hard. Paige returned the kiss eagerly as AJ pulled them both on the bed. AJ smirked at her. "Alright, my new sub slut, I want you to clean my cock off then eat me until I cum, from now on, if you cum before me, you will be punished. Don't speak, just do as you're told."

Paige smiled lightly and nodded as she quickly licked her own cum off of the strap-on before moving down to AJ's soaking wet pussy, starting out by sucking gently on AJ's little clit. This caused AJ to moan out loud as she reached down and held Paige's head down, wanting Paige's mouth all over her pussy. Paige pulled on AJ's clit with her teeth and sucked hard before letting it go, moving her mouth lower to slide her hot, wet, probing tongue deep inside AJ's pussy. AJ gasped and wrapped her legs around Paige's head, moaning as the Diva tongue fucked her, swirling her tongue all around the inside of AJ. AJ could feel her climax building as Paige dug her tongue in without mercy. "Oh God...Paige...my little pale slut...oh that feels so good...I can't...I'm cumming," AJ cried out loudly as she squirted hard into Paige's mouth, wrapping her legs tighter around the Brit's head, forcing her to swallow it all. After about 30 seconds, AJ finally came down from her orgasm, panting as she let Paige go. "You...may sleep with me tonight...my pet. But we are using your bed."

Paige climbed up and kissed AJ softly on the lips as she curled up against her, "Thank you, mistress...for everything," Paige fell asleep even as the final word came out of her mouth. AJ drifted off to sleep with a small smile, looking forward to pushing Paige until there wasn't a single order she wouldn't follow.