AJ Crosses a Boundary

Info
AJ discovers her nephew isn't away at school as planned.
277 words
4.55
304.3k
137
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,010 Followers

(all characters are 18 years of age or older.)

Just so we're clear...

I'm not AJ

I'm not a fan of long audio clips.

I'm not a fan of audio clips with narrative and a plot.

I'm not a fan of the incest angle in erotica.

(Ok, so I do like SOME incest stories - but not this particular variety).

I'm not a fan of unwitting, virgin nephews finding their oversexed aunts in delicate situations.

BUT

I'm a huge fan of AJ.

I'm a fan of the way her voice can get me hard just by telling me about her latest grocery run.

I'm a fan of the way that her mind works when she's trying to create something.

And yes, I am most definitely a fan of the way that she loses control when she cums.

You will be too...if you're not already.

Plug in the headphones, pump up the volume, and pull down those pants...


AuralStim
(friend of AJ's - and yes, way lucky to hear this piece before you did!)



A note from AJ...

This story was such a departure for me... I never knew incest was a fantasy area for me until a couple of years ago I read some stories from my friend Geronimo Appleby (check out his stories!!)... I surprised myself by getting turned on early into his story of a brother and sister and found myself having to play... it inspired and opened a huge door into a fantasy world... Fast forward to my story of a very sexual aunt and the... seduction of her nephew.

Looking forward to feedback to see if this might be something I explore more!

--:--
--:--
1.0
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,010 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
44 Comments
ATCVDATCVDover 1 year ago

I love your sexy voice especially when you say CUNT. That word you use makes me harder than hard. Love You !! I hope you decide to do more incest audios. Would love to hear you seduce your hot son and get him to fuck your CUNT and asshole.

Abnbigd69Abnbigd69almost 4 years ago
Your voice is sexy great job!

You should do more of these kind of videos! Your voice is sexy and you made my dick hard as a rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love AJ.

In Love with Your voice.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

Please do more of these.. It's indescribably hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
An is awesome.

I would love for you to rollplay a mom being asked to your sons prom.

You of coarse would be your sons date. After the prom you ask him to direct you to the local make out spot the kids go to.

When you get there you notice sounds of the other kids Fucking right next to you.

Crickets in the background can be heard, shuttle moaning and giggling escape the other cars as well. You notice your son is feeling awkward and tell him mom wants this to be a very special date for him.

Mom proceeds to start nibbling on sons eat and then starts kissing and sucking on his neck. Mom is breathing hot and heavy by now and tells son this can be an extra special memory for both of us, if you can keep a secret can you Son?

AJ, I know you could make my dreams come true if you could put your magic to this idea. Please please please do this one for me.

Spent 10 min. Minimum directing him how to eat Moms unsaved pussy, and how to tongue duck Moms wet count. Yummmmmmm

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories