Ajami: How to Cure a Fanatic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dina- that's it come to me baby. Take it, take my mouth, open your mouth up, so I can give us, what both of us want. Gently, just open your mouth and the first act of penetration can take place.

Hala- This Majuice (Fire worshipping Persian) is forcing me to worship her fire, which I would gladly pay ecstatic libations to. It's funny, we Arabs regard Persians to be over-sexualised, sexually corrupt and foreign, who seeks to corrupt us with their sexuality. Now here I am being corrupted by a Persian. In this moment there is no Arab or Persian, just Hala and Dina, two lovers who share the universal language of love.

Dina- good she is opening her mouth, quickly get some tongue in. Yeah, you love it, some Persian tongue. Take it, swallow it, slurp on it. The feeling of my tongue on hers and hers on mine, is so sensational. My tongue has sensitive nerves and I feel a sense of excitement overcoming my body, I am possessed and out of control for this woman, this woman called Hala.

Hala- So the ancient tongue dance begins, talk about getting tongue tied. My mouth begins to salivate, producing saliva at an excessive rate. I spit into her mouth and the fluid exchange begins, I spit and swallow, but I can no longer distinguish between my fluids from hers. And I do not care, it's all good.

Dina- Mmmmm the taste of Hala is so divine. Simply divine, I could take her for hours and never get board. I am so knee deep in water and yet I am so thirsty, Hala is like a flowing river of the freshest waters and I want to consume all of it. I withdraw my tongue and start kissing and licking around her neck. I leave love bites along the way.

Hala- I place my hand on her breast and squeeze, while she eats away at my neck. The love bites hurt a little bit. Bite that does not deter me from my Eros goal, I will eat her breasts the only way a loving woman can. I push her off my neck and pull her top of and undo her bra. Low and behold, before me, the beautiful nipples with the freshest milk of Persia, lay before me. I go in and place my tongue on her nipples. Licking around them, rubbing my tongue in and gently biting them.

Dina- OMG, that feels so good, please be careful, I am very sensitive there. Be gentle and yet arousing dear Arab friend. She licks and bites, but it feels so good. I am breathing very heavily, like a pervert. This girl takes my breath away. I want her and she wants me, this is what freedom is. Oh, she kissing and licking down my body, she's now tongue fucking my bellybutton. Ohhh, I place my hand on the back of her head and hold it into place.

Hala- I am possessed, I can't stop licking her bellybutton. Like a fat kids in-front of cake, I don't stop to take a breath. I place my hands onto her jeans and undo the top button and pulls down her jeans and then her underwear. I place my hand onto her pussy, I then drop my head and get onto my knees and breathe onto her outer lips.

Dina- The feeling of her heavy breathe on my outer lips makes me think something magical is about to take place. I close my eyes with anticipation and hope for the best. I feel her tongue creasing my outer lips, her wet tongue, which is about to make my pussy moist. Its indescribable, but sure enough, I will be entering orgasmic wonderland through Hala's tongue.

Hala- Licking, drooling and spiting away at her outer lips, I am keen to penetrate her inner sanctum, albeit gradually. I enjoy the pleasure my tongue gives women, why rush the feeling?

Dina- Oh yes, she's hitting the spot and knows what's she is doing. She has found my weakness and is exploiting it.

Hala- All women fall to me after I get them into this position. Works like a charm.

Dina- Babes do not stop go further.

Hala- well into the heart of darkness, I go. I go deeper and deeper into the sanctum and vanquish all of the virginal juices, which have haunted this cave. Like a piece of great theatre, the audience is captivated and moved to a standing ovation. I have her where I want her. Persian pussy doesn't taste too bad; I could get use to this.

Dina- I place my hand on the back of her head, ah yes, lick that pussy, give it to me. Take no prisoners, I'm all yours. I open my legs and mind to you, dear Arab lover.

Hala-Dina is full of pussy juice, she squirts out and gives me a jizz moustache on my face. I withdraw, use my finger to swipe it and then I dangle her juice of my finger and open my mouth and wait for it to drop. Once it does, I swallow. I go back in and take her warm deposits in large lumps or gulps, I even burp a few times.

Dina- would love to cum on her face. Love seeing her covered in sticky stuff on her face. I pull her out of me and head towards the bed, while paused, I light a few candles and turn the lights off and lie down on the bed. Hala walks over to me and takes her clothes off and crawls onto bed, she faces the other way and sticks her pussy in my face. She goes down on my and starts licking again. I stick my arms up and grab her butt and push her pussy into my face. I want to know what Arab women are made of and what they taste like. I kiss her outer lips with respect and then start licking.

Hala- Dina is not only licking me out good, she's also using her fingers to sodomise me. I will take my revenge and do the same. Licking and sodomising one another. But I go much further, I not only lick her pussy, but I exchange my tongue between her holes and lick both of them. I also finger both of them and she begins to do the same.

Dina- ohhh..my she's really going for me. What will be left of me, by the time she's through? But she does taste great. Licking and finger fucking both her holes, I love every second of this. Not wanting to waste a drop of her divine internal juices. I swallow like a good girl, I was raised to always finish my plate and here I am living out that life lesson.

Hala- pretty soon, we are both ready for the next stage of our session. I jump of Dina and face the right-way up and place my body on-top of hers. I kiss her deep in the mouth, my clit rubs up against hers, and I begin to move up and down and the two rub.

Dina- oh my favourite part, the old rub. Yes, the pressure of her clit against mine, is so sensational and sends me into the ultimate orgasmic mode. We make humping actions and uses various techniques to apply pressure to our clits. Virtually fucking each others' brains out and having a good time.

Hala- I suddenly feel cum oozing out of my pussy and running down my leg, I also feel cum coming out of her too. The big climax is upon us. I keep up the pressure and the drips turns into a flood, pretty soon, we are both consumed by cum. We stop for and get of each other and we take our cum and rub it into the body each others' body. I massage my cum into hers and hers into mine. It's so beautiful, we both take a shower together and scrub each other down.

Dina- we spent the next week together, sight-seeing and having hot lesbian sex. By the end we agreed to stay in contact and she would come to Iran. This trip was an education for me, I learnt we are not so different. We are both Ajamis.

Hala- Nationalism was a response to European incursions, we modelled ourselves on European ideas to prevent us from fully being taken-over. But in the process, this implant made us jingoistic and forced us to otherise one another. My extreme nationalist impulses were disguising my sexual insecurities, like a kind of manning up, I think this is true of Dina too. We have placed labels on ourselves and others and this has taught us hate and insecurity, only the lovers says, neither east nor west nor south nor north, just the ground on which I now stand. This is my new life philosophy.

Dina- I re-read Ferdowsi's lines and they have new meaning to me. "Much I have suffered in these thirty years, I have revived the Ajam with my verse. I will not die then alive in the world. For I have spread the seed of word. Whoever has sense, path and faith. After my death will send me praise." Welcome to the afterlife and yes there is life after the nation.

12