AJ's Fantasy

Info
AJ meets an online friend for some mutual "fun".
86 words
4.43
105.2k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,014 Followers

I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy making it.... I hope you'll follow along with the story and play your part... I'd love to know you were doing just what "he" does in the story - it might just be you.

Please feel free to share ideas, suggestions, requests, etc. I love hearing from everyone... both comments here, feedback emails, comments on my thread, or pm's at the lit forum.

As always, please rate my story! :kiss: Thanks so much and enjoy!

--:--
--:--
1.0
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,014 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
RONIN1869RONIN1869over 7 years ago
As Requested, Here's What I'm Doing As You're Driving Me Crazy...

After seeing you with your skirt pulled up I confess that I love it. All of it. The stiletto fuck-me-pumps, those bedroom eyes and the growing patch of wetness between your legs. I make a mental note to send you home without the panties. They will be mine. A way to remember this tryst, this rendezvous, this possibility. It's all I can do to control myself from pushing you against the wall, kicking your legs apart and licking up your knees, in between your thighs and kissing the source of all that honey.

I'm dreaming of what it would feel like to glide my cock between the cheeks of your beautiful peach shaped ass. To push the engorged head against the filmy silkiness of your panties. My cock twitches as the possibility and a rivulet of pre-cum drips out and spirals around the shaft as I slide off my boxer briefs.

I'm seeing it before I do it. Your slutty little outfit just reeks of sex. The smell of your skin is pulling me in as I dream of reaching around and sliding one finger into your wetness. Pulling down your panties to your knees and slowly entering you. I'm not pushing as much as resting the head of my cock against the lips, waiting for your juices to lubricate the way. Waiting for the inevitable as my shaft slowly slides inch by aching inch into that sweet, tight honey-pot..

There's no thrusting, no manic fucking, just the torturously slow inching in until my balls make contact with your body. All of that animal lust can come later. Right now just the agony and ecstasy of the first penetration grounds me as I hold your quivering body. Your legs tremble as you slip and slide onto my cock.

Finally in I place my mouth on the nape of your neck and I kiss up to your ears and whisper,"You're not such a good girl. I love that you're my fuckdoll, my cock whore, my cum slut." I grab your hips and begin a slow rocking as my cock completely exits your pussy and pushes back in. All the while your skirt is pushed up on your beautiful ass, your panties are stretched between your legs, and your stiletto heels fight to keep you standing.

I'm disappointed as you tell me no we can't do this. As the fantasy of giving into this lust dissipates, my cock is still rock-hard with the need to thrust between your lipsticked lips and fill your warm waiting mouth with my flesh.

Instead of being angry, I'm frustrated, so frustrated but, also so very turned on at my sluttly little cock tease.

I say, "slide it into your cunt" - as you show me the toy thats going to replace the whole of my manhood.

I tell you what a bad girl you are as I stroke my cock. It glistens as you continue to masturbate. It twitches as I stroke it. I'm imagining it was me deep inside you instead of the toy.

I lean over to lick between your legs. Licking isn't cheating is it.? I love you being such a slut for me.

After I stand up my cock is literally pulling me towards you but, I'm fighting it. My hips are bucking as I dream of cumming on you. Please baby, be my cock slut.

It's too soon but, your pleading makes me explode as ropes of cum blast across your tits, your face. A single stream drips out between your lips and down your chin before joining the pools of my cum on your beautiful tits. Tits that I would have loved to suck, to fuck. Cleavage that my cock is still dying to have the chance to glide through — just once. But, you know that is a lie along the caliber of "just the tip."

Its so good baby, it's so good. I can only imagine what it'd be like to really taste, to really be balls deep in that delicious little cunt of yours.

We can never do this again AJ, never. Because next time I won't be able to control myself. There can never be a next time unless the boundaries are only there to be broken.

geodonnygeodonnyabout 9 years ago
hello

oh my i wish you lived next door to me you are so hot

dylan_tdylan_tover 10 years ago
Very HOT!

Great voice, wonderfully feminine, nurturing, encourageing. You have a decidedly wicked mind, and the sound of your orgasm is amazingly sexy! Well done! Very satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
damyum

I wish that was me . I would love to watch you so bad .. damn you are so sexy .

Jesse1369Jesse1369about 13 years ago
loved it

Loved the fantasy and yes I did play along. Listened to it. 3 times so I could finish with a big load for you. Teasing and stroking until I had to cum.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Her True Self A shy girl learns about a new law allowing public exposure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ascent Into Nudity My first public nudity and an unexpected encounter.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Neighbors Adult Daughter Voyeurism, submission, f/m/f play and m/f cfnmin Group Sex
My Wifes Friend Hot fun on the boat, hotter at home.in Group Sex
More Stories