Akeem and Natalie Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple decides to forgo sex to focus on their relationship.
6k words
1.91
5.6k
11
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie, Summer, and Gabby have been close friends since their sophomore year in college and are sorority sisters. Summer and Gabby are the social butterflies of the group. They always host events, organize trips, and keep the group of college friends together. On this particular evening Gabby hosted game night at her house. Natalie is a regular at all the events. Akeem was an outsider. He tagged along with Jamaal, who is part of the clique. The party consisted of fifteen people in all – 8 women and 7 guys. As the new guy, Akeem was the topic of all of the womanly whispers. Akeem isn't particularly tall, but he is big enough draw attention. He is 6'1" and an athletic, toned 220 pounds. The right build to where his clothes fit nicely – not too tight and hipster, but not loose and baggy either. His complexion is a few shades darker than chocolate, but not quite dark skinned. His white teeth shine bright in contrast to his skin. Natalie noticed him . . . everything about him. She was the one that answered the door when Jamaal and Akeem arrive. She was the first to size him up.

Natalie wasn't particularly tall either, but she felt like it. She was 5'7" which made her seventh on her line of eight sisters when she pledged. Now that she proudly wore her hair in a large natural afro, she probably encroached on 6 feet. She weighed about 170 pounds; she would never give an exact answer to that sort of question. Her body curved in all of the areas a man desires. Her bright hazel eyes, even brighter smile and loud voice never let her fade into anonymity in a crowd. Simply put she was beautiful. Even when she was "bumming" for game night in a tank top and Victoria's Secret Pink sweatpants she was the most beautiful woman at the party, but she would never say that. Akeem would. He was awestruck by Natalie the second she opened the door.

Jamaal made the introductions and Akeem extended his hand politely. "Boy, I'm from the South, we hug!" Natalie wrapped him up tight in a bear hug before he even knew what was happening. Natalie immediately noticed there was no give under his clothes. No sign of softness or fat. Akeem took inventory of all the supple softness pressed against his body too. Mostly he noticed the large puff of hair that consumed his face. The long curly tendrils wrapped all the way around and tickled his ears. And she smelled delicious – like flowers and fruit.

As she stepped back from the hug, Akeem playfully swatted at her hair and feigned a sneeze.

"Boy stop! Come in guys. Everyone is in the kitchen. That's where all of the food and drinks are." Natalie waved them in.

The chemistry between Akeem and Natalie was instant. She playfully teased him for losing at spades. He teased her for spilling her margarita all over the floor. They made sure to sit next to each other during a game of Taboo. He buzzed her every mistake during their round of clue giving. She got the last laugh as the girls beat the boys in the end – as she predicted from the beginning and reassured him during each score update. It was pretty much a blowout.

At the end of the night, they exchanged numbers and even followed each other on Instagram. The guys clowned him for letting her "invade his privacy" so quickly. From that moment things moved quickly and easily. They began to seriously date almost immediately. They spent time together when they could. Both were busy building their careers – Natalie was starting out as a pharmacist and Akeem was a marketing manager. They talked every night and exchanged texts throughout the day. They managed a date or two per week. Each date ended with hot sex and love making at one of their condominiums. The sex was natural, free flowing, and intense. On most occasions, it occurred several times throughout the night. Natalie's nosey coworker always joked that she could tell when Natalie and Akeem had a "date night" the morning after because of Natalie's puffy eyes and constant yawning.

After six months the heat hadn't waned at all. Akeem could feel himself falling in love. Natalie could feel it too, but she wanted to make sure. She suggested to Akeem that they slow down and take time to bond without sex for a while. Could they hang out for a weekend, get along, enjoy each other uninterrupted for 48 hours and leave their clothes on? Akeem tried to debate the sex moratorium but to no avail. Akeem's pride told him that she wouldn't be able to hold out; after all, she was probably the bigger hornball of the two.

The first weekend was a blast. They spent the entire weekend together without any sex and enjoyed every second of it. The second and third weekends had the same results – shopping, dinner, games, movies, cuddling, talks, no sex. By now Natalie was spending most of her time at Akeem's place. She hadn't moved in, but she had a toothbrush, towel, loofa, a dedicated drawer in the bathroom vanity, and the bottom drawer of his dresser for her things. Three weeks. Three weeks with Natalie being around most of the time. Three weeks with the most beautiful women he had ever met and no sex. It wasn't for lack of trying. He made advances, but she rebuffed his moves and reminded him of their agreement each time.

This week, week four, is when Natalie began to play dirty. It starts with flirty texts.

"I'm thinking about you. I hope you're having a good day."

"You looked real good getting out of the shower this morning. MMMHHHMMM." Followed with a winking emoticon.

"I'm at work and I'm thinking about how good you smell. I'm moist..."

"Can you tell I didn't wear panties today?" The text is accompanied by an over the shoulder selfie of Natalie wearing a form fitting white blouse with black ruffles around the collar, a not-safe-for-work, in Akeem's mind, pencil skirt, and her new leopard print heels. Akeem can clearly tell she isn't wearing panties. His entire body is now aware that she isn't wearing panties. The stream of flirty texts continues throughout the week. Each one drives Akeem a little crazier. The final text is a detailed account of a dream she had about him. His hormone levels were already through the roof and Natalie's tormenting is not helping.

On Friday they decide to stay in at Akeem's condo. His condo is a decent size for Philadelphia. When you walk in the hallway leads left to the master bedroom – the only bedroom – and right towards the kitchen and living/dining area. Akeem actually has a nice eye for interior design so the small space is decorated well. They bake a DiGiorno pizza and Natalie had brought Guardians of the Galaxy from Red Box. Another thing Akeem loves about Natalie is her taste in movies. After they finish the pizza, they both get ready to watch the movie. Natalie slips into some sweats and a gym tank top and sets herself up on the floor with a glass of wine and a small bowl of pepper jack cheese cubes. Akeem changes out of his shirt, tie, and slacks and into some sweatpants of his own, but opts for no shirt. He lays down on the floor between her legs and rests against her chest. Half way through the movie Natalie begins dragging her fingers up Akeem's chest. Akeem doesn't work out religiously but he is still very muscular. Natalie has always loved rubbing on his hard chest. His dark chocolate skin is smooth with a small patch of curly hair in the middle of his pecks.

Up until meeting Akeem Natalie was never been a fan of chest hair, but she is fond of playing with his. The light fingers become firmer rubs. Casual becomes determined. Slow picks up its pace. Akeem cocks his head back and closes his eyes. Her touch feels warm and comforting. It is such a turn on. The Under Armor sweat pants do little to shield his erection growing inside. Natalie's arms are not quite long enough to reach that far, which works perfectly into her plan. Her fingertips extend to inside the elastic band of his sweat pants before dipping back out. Akeem wiggles in anticipation. He expects her hands to eventually go inside after what they are seemingly searching for. But they never do. The firm rubs become light fingers. Fast slows down and eventually stops. Natalie goes back to watching the movie as if nothing happened. Akeem's bulging dick throbs through his pants. He releases his frustration through several deep sighs. He also gives Natalie the most pathetic puppy dog eyes he can muster in hopes of her feeling bad. She acts like she doesn't even notice.

When the work week starts back up, so do the flirty texts. She teases him with her dirty thoughts, stories of the dreams she has had, and suggestive pictures. Akeem skips a meeting on Tuesday afternoon because Natalie's picture of her long legs and heels caused an erection that just would not go away. He can't get up and walk to the meeting with his noticeable bulge. He lets her know all about the damage she is doing to his psyche and his career with her incessant teasing. At five o'clock he escapes to the bathroom to masturbate as the office begins to clear out. He tries to beat her at her own game. He sends a picture of his large hard cock with a note, "He misses you." He doesn't hear from Natalie the rest of the night. His level of sexual frustration reaches a level he never knew existed.

On Thursday Natalie texts him plans for an impromptu date night. They go out for sushi at Sagami in Collingswood. Later they go for drinks at The Ranstead Room. The Ranstead Room is a swanky, dark, and sultry speakeasy style bar in Center City West. It is crowded like most places for young adults on a Thursday. Natalie and Akeem find a small table in the corner. The alcohol helps loosen them both up. Natalie orders a "Tequila Honeysuckle" and Akeem orders a double Grand Marnier on the rocks. They catch up on how work is going. Akeem is working on a line review for a major customer so he had been working late all week. Being a pharmacist is easier than Natalie had imagined. The hard part is dealing with all of the hypercondriacs that need to be talked off the ledge after looking up ailments on WebMD.

"You should taste my drink. It's great." Natalie offers to Akeem. Akeem reaches over, but Natalie pushes his hand away. "No come here and taste it." Natalie gives him a look that makes goose bumps rise up his arms.

Akeem stands up and walks around the table. His purple and gray stripped dress shirt is tight across his hard chest and around his muscular arms. The deep purple tie is loose around the open collar. He recently grew a beard that was filling in nicely. Natalie sizes him up like she did that first night at the door of Gabby's house. She loves every drop of her man. When Akeem arrives on her side of the table she twists in her seat to face him. She opens her legs and Akeem steps forward between them. Natalie takes a sip of her drink. She reaches out and pulls on his tie to draw him closer. Her full lips engulf his. She pushes the tequila mixture into his mouth. Her tongue chases the liquor. The tequila burns, but her warm tongue soothes. Akeem cups her face in his hands and the kiss deepens. His fingertips dig into the curls of hair at her neck. They kiss like they are alone. The sounds of their lips smacking, lip sucking, and muffled moans are loud and unabashed. Natalie wraps her arms under his arms, around his back and rests her hands on his shoulders. He has thick trapezius muscles - that muscle that curves down from the middle of his neck to his shoulders. Natalie loves holding on to them during their love making.

Akeem moves from her lips to her chin. His kisses walk along her jaw to her ear. Natalie tilts her head back, inviting him to her neck. His full, thick lips pull on her soft skin. His dark skin melts into her milk chocolate skin. He drags his bottom lip along the curve of her neck and lets out a breathy moan. The hot breath on her skin drives her temperature higher. Natalie's Bulgari perfume fills his nostrils and leaves him defenseless to his desires. Akeem's muscles tighten. His breathing deepens. His full dick pushes against her inner thigh – fighting for freedom from his twill trousers. Her hand finds its way to his crotch. His length dwarfs her tiny hand. It would take more than two of her hands to contain it all. She rubs her hand around the protruding head and down the shaft. Natalie loves to feel its thickness in her hand. To know it belongs to her. That it wants her. She tilts her head down to push Akeem from her neck. She bites onto his lower lips for a long passionate kiss. Then she pushes him away. She twists her legs back under the table and stares into her drink as if nothing had happened.

"Are you serious?" Akeem whispers in her ear. "You're just going to turn and act like you're hand wasn't just on my dick? That you have been killing me the last few weeks with this no sex thing?" He pulls on her legs to turn them towards him. She resists his advance.

"I told you that we aren't having sex for a while. I think it is helping us grow together. It isn't just about sex. It is about you loving me and wanting to be with me. I love you and want to be with you. I don't just want you for your big dick." The last comment came with a quick glance down at his bulge and a knowing smirk. Akeem sits back down and they have a few more drinks and some dessert.

Natalie went to her place that night. She had run out of clothes at Akeem's, but she wanted to give their situation some space to cool down. As much as she knew Akeem was on edge, she was too. She yearned for his lovemaking. She spent the weekend reading a raunchy novel, drinking Riesling, and cleaning. Akeem came over on Sunday and she played nice. There was no teasing. They had brunch at White Dog Café on Sansom Street. After brunch they walked through the University of Pennsylvania's campus along Woodland Walk. They sat under a tree in the grass and talked. The depth of their conversation wasn't that important, but it was just the connecting and sharing that pulled them closer together. The day ended with a trip to Wegman's grocery store and dinner on the floor in front of the television at Natalie's condo.

After work on Tuesday, Natalie went to Akeem's house to prepare dinner before he got home. She prepared lemon herb turkey breasts, roasted sweet potatoes, and a spinach and goat cheese salad. She also picked up 2 cupcakes, from one of those fancy custom cupcakeries popping up everywhere, for dessert. Akeem was pleasantly surprised when he walked into delicious smells coming from the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck as she removed the sweet potato slices from the baking sheet.

"Aww thank you, baby. This smells great!" He kisses her again on her neck. "You smell great too." Kisses again. "And taste great too! How was your day?"

Natalie recaps her day as she plates the food. Akeem listens as he hustles back and forth from the dining area and the kitchen placing glasses of water, napkins, and silverware for dinner. It is a team effort whenever they are together. When Natalie finishes describing her day, Akeem fills her in on the line review he is preparing for. He is trying to get ahead of it while the rest of the team is content waiting until the last second to complete everything. After dinner they watch the trashy reality shows that Natalie is hooked on. Akeem plays games on his phone while Natalie talks out loud at the TV and periodically slaps his leg for affirmation on so-and-so's craziness. After two hours of what he deems to be nonsense, Akeem goes to take a shower.

The bathroom is hot and steamy when he finishes. He hardly dries off before pulling on a pair of basketball shorts. He still has beads of water running down his chest and legs. He had gotten his hair cut and beard shaped on his way home from work. He hates waiting in a packed barber shop on Friday to get his hair cut so he usually went in the middle of the week. He had completed a long workout that morning so he is a bit sore. He tries to release all of his pent up energy in the gym since Natalie started this sex drought. He wipes the mirror clear and flexes a little to check his reflection. Overall Akeem is less than 8% body fat. He is not obsessed with his physique, but he likes to stay in shape. He likes the way he looks right now. His muscles are tight from the workout and the hot shower. His hair is perfectly groomed. He is damn good looking if he does say so himself.

Natalie stands in the doorway to the bathroom and catches him flexing his muscles in the mirror. She can't help but laugh and tease him. He blushes and tries to blow her off. She had changed into a pair of very short shorts and a tank top. No panty lines are visible. In the back the shorts hug tightly and creep up over her plentifully round butt. Her erect nipples show that she isn't wearing a bra either. It isn't cold in the house, but it is the sight of Akeem's hard, wet body that caused them to harden. She notices that her presence is felt too. Natalie can see that Akeem's manhood is fuller since she caught his attention.

"Are you finished hogging the bathroom?" she says with a huff. Natalie pushes him back from the sink and slides in front of him. In the mirror she picks at some imaginary imperfection on her face. She is really watching his expression. When she leaned forward in the mirror she pushed her ample rear into him. He closed his eyes and bit into his bottom lip, but he also pushed forward with his pelvis. She could feel his length and his thickness pressing into her behind. She could feel it grow longer and thicker. She wiggles a bit to feel him throb between her cheeks. She stands upright and leans back into Akeem's chest. She stares at him via his reflection in the mirror. He locks his eyes on her reflection as well. She reaches behind her and grabs onto his eight inches through his shorts. She rubs down his shaft to his scrotum. Her eyes never leave his in the mirror. Her hands slide back and forth – harder and faster. Her intensity matches the fire in their eyes. Akeem raises his hands up to her firm stomach.

He reaches up her tank and rubs her smooth silky skin. He pulls her into him. Natalie crosses the threshold of the elastic on his shorts. The heat from his cucumber thick dick is felt before she even touches it. The blood pulsing through it makes it twitch as she grips it again. Her fingers twirl around his heart-shaped head. The head is well defined and considerably wider than the shaft. The head alone fills her palm. Akeem's excited erection spits pre-cum in anticipation for its ultimate goal. She spreads his pre-cum around the head of his manhood making it slick in her fingers. After his head is fully coated in his lubrication she strokes his dick; twisting her hand around his erection as she moves down and back. It is Akeem's preferred method. His body shutters. His eyes never leave her reflection.

The intensity in their eyes fuels a connection she has never felt before. There are no words spoken. It is like everything around them has faded to black and it is just the two of them and nothing else. It feels primal. It is a match of wits and fortitude that neither seems willing to lose even as the passion mounts. Akeem pulls her closer. His hands cup her flawless D-cup breasts. Her areolas are wide and dark colored. Natalie's nipples match her areolas. They are nearly a half inch wide and protrude just as far out when erect. He twists them between his fingertips. His palms clamp down on her fleshy breasts. The heat between them could steam the mirror. The pressure builds as Natalie squeezes his diamond hard dick and grinds her large, firm ass against him. Akeem pulls her closer and gyrates his pelvis in rhythm with her hips and hand. All the while their expressions don't change. The hard, intense stares continue through the mirror.

12