Al Screws My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

Now it was Linda’s turn to groan – with pleasure. She found both her hands which had been cupping her breasts, pushing them out of the ups, then going lower, through his hair, behind his head and then pulling him tighter against her now swollen and very juicy pussy lips. She gasped with even more pleasure as the speed of his tongue and lips increased and his hands reached between her arms and closed over her breasts, the nipples being caught between thumb and one very wet middle finger. Her hips pressed up pushing her pussy harder against his mouth as she felt the stirring of her first orgasm of the night.

“Oh,, oh, oh,” she repeated mindlessly, pulling Al as tightly to her swollen cunt lips as she could, literally begging him to get his tongue deeper inside her. She felt the humming coming from his mouth as a constant tickling sensation against her clit and that triggered her response.

Al was almost flooded by the release of my wife’s juices into his mouth, but it was exactly what he had hoped for. He pressed his mouth even tighter over that lovely valley and let his tongue scoop any of the now slowing river into his mouth.

He felt her pressing her palm against his head. He knew that she would be especially sensitive as the orgasmic delight peaked and then slowly began to subside, so he relaxed his grip on her breasts and slid them down to her hips where he continued to pull her pussy against his mouth. He was no longer stroking that delightful valley with his tongue, although he could hear my wife’s gasps continuing. His tongue remained in that lovely slot, unmoving as she shuddered with the effects of the orgasm he had stirred in her the first time.

When she had finally recovered, she urged him to get closer to her by tugging on his hair, gently. Al misinterpreted the intent at first, lifting himself until his body was over hers, his cock poised at the entrance to her tunnel of love.

“No, not yet,” she managed to croak. Her throat felt drier than ever before because of the great gasps of air she had been taking when Al had eaten her to orgasm. “Let me rest for a minute and we’ll get this really started!”

Al lay beside her watching her recover from the effects of her orgasm and saw her breathing slow.

“I’ve got to get up and get us some water. If this keeps up, we’re going to need a lot of it.”

Al followed her into the kitchen, watching her hips sway. Whether it was intentional or not, he didn’t know. All he know was how enticing it was and how his cock was reacting – standing up several degrees above the horizontal, swaying in both the horizontal and vertical planes as he followed her.

Linda opened a cabinet and took out two glasses. She filled one with water from the tap and handed it to Al, then filled the other and gulped it down in one long draught.

“Ah, that’s better,” she sighed. “Now, let’s set this up where we don’t have to do anything except enjoy ourselves.”

Al couldn’t believe his good fortune as he watched my wife take a pitcher, empty a tray of ice into it and then fill it with water. He watched her full breasts shaking with the motions of her body and wondered just how much better this night could get. He followed her back into the bedroom where Linda set the pitcher down on a mat to absorb the condensation. He started to pull her down on the bed before she pushed him away with a soft “not yet.” Then he followed those swaying hips into the bathroom where he watched her take some washcloths from the cabinet, and soak them in warm water. She put them in a plastic container and closed the lid before she carried it back into the bedroom and set it on the other nightstand.

“Now!” she said, “Now we won’t have to get up for anything. We can just enjoy ourselves. Come here, Al. Let’s start where we left off.”

Al had said nothing up to this point, watching my wife prepare the setting for a long sexual tryst. He did rejoin her on the bed, laying next to her, sliding one arm under her head and capturing her right breast in his other hand. Linda sighed again, turning her body toward her lover.

“Earl likes to make sure I’m ready for a long evening of fun,” she told him with a smile.

“I applaud his ideas,” Al replied as he pulled my wife closer and let his mouth close over hers. His tongue circled hers until he felt it open and her own tongue tentatively peak out, then he shot his tongue into her mouth and began massaging hers with his own, tightening his grip on her breast as he felt her relax in his embrace.

Linda was truly enjoying this. While he was passionately kissing her, she reached between them and captured the missile threatening to press its imprint in her lower belly, steering it toward the valley between the open lips of her vulva. Lifting one leg and bending it over his hip, she felt him touching her in her most vulnerable spot. She sighed with pleasure as Al, taking his cue, pressed just hard enough to send the massive head of his cock between lips engorged with desire. He felt her using his cock to spread the abundant pre-cum over and into the valley, then the thrusting of her hips against him to drive it into her. Her tightness was amazing, he realized as he felt the muscles at the mouth of her vagina open slowly, then close behind the head of his swollen cock. Holding it right there, he began slowly moving it in and out of that tight sheath until he felt it moving deeper into her warmth. She used the leg over his hip to hitch him closer to her pelvis and kept it there as he moved slowly back and forth gaining small fractions of an inch with each thrust of his own hips and a matching one of her own.

“Perfect,” she purred, feeling Al’s length slowly working its way deeper into her tunnel of love. “I love that sensation!”

Al did too. He had never felt a woman as tight as this one, nor one with such a super heated vagina. It closed about him like the spiral coils of a trap, massaging the length of him already inside her to the point it was causing him to be concerned about cumming too soon.

Linda sensed it too. “Go ahead,” she purred, “let it go. Let’s get the first one out of the way so we can take our time.” Surprisingly she felt herself nearing orgasm too. It was far sooner than she had expected, but the sensations Al’s cock was stirring in her were not to be denied and she found herself once more clutching his body to hers as jets of hot semen filled her pussy before it had ever reached the end of her vagina. She didn’t know what had tripped her response, but she knew she wanted more – much more.

“Oh, Al,” she giggled as the sensations slowly faded, “you have no idea how much I needed that!”

“And you, dear lady, have no idea how good that felt,” Al said, rolling off my wife and letting the beauty of release ebb. “I can’t believe that it was so good without even getting really started. Earl was right; you’re the best I’ve ever had. I hope we can continue from there.”

“We’re going to,” Linda promised. “I was just so horny it happened before I was ready for it, but it’s only going to get better.” She turned on her side and studied the man – a stranger – that had given her as much satisfaction as Earl. Her hand moved slowly over his chest. She could feel the drumbeat of his heart. Then her hand slid lower, into the pubic hair over his withered cock. She giggled as she felt it vainly trying to rise in response to her touch. “I hope we didn’t break it,” she said in almost a whisper. “I need a lot more of it.”

“And I need a lot more of you,” Al murmured as he felt Linda’s body sliding lower, alongside his.

“There was a time when I wouldn’t do this, even for Earl,” Linda said, lifting the limp penis and looking it over carefully before touching the tip with her tongue. The taste was slightly salty and she knew it was flavored with her own juices, but it was not unpleasant and she knew that a few minutes inside her mouth would have his cock back to the condition it had been in when it first entered her – and that’s the way she wanted it.

Al hissed with pleasure as he felt my wife’s warm lips cover the head. Her tongue felt delightful as it rolled around the circumference, exploring and cleaning as it went. When she moved her head toward his crotch, he felt her lips tighten around the growing length and width of his cock. He put his hands on each side of her head, encouraging her to continue. “Oh, gosh, that feels good!” he managed to gasp as involuntarily his hips lifted to press more of his re-energized cock deeper into her mouth.

Linda hummed with satisfaction. She knew from past experience how men loved her to suck their cocks, and Al was no exception. She couldn’t take all of it, it was at least a couple of inches too long, but it still was getting the results she had hoped for. She could feel it growing in her mouth as her hand felt curled around his testicles.

Al groaned with pleasure as he tried to force more of his dick into my wife’s mouth. She wouldn’t let him any deeper, but she was now moving her lips up and down the length of his cock which was turning once again to the rigidity she wanted. He felt her tongue lick away the pre-cum that signaled his interest in resuming penetration of that slick, tight, wonderfully warm tunnel that was the perfect sheath for his sword. Before she could stop, he put both hands under her arms and lifted her along his body until they were face to face.

“How would you like to have this inside you,” he asked with a smile.

“I can’t think of anything I would like better, “she responded with an equally broad smile. Taking his thoroughly aroused cock in hand, she got to her knees, straddling his body. She lifted one leg and watched his eyes as she used the lubrication still oozing from the tip of his cock to coat the outside of her lips. Then she pushed that hardness down until it was centered on her vaginal opening. Lowering her leg until she was kneeling astride him, she once again experienced the feeling of a rigid, hot tool sliding past the tight muscles guarding her vagina and into her hot core.

Al groaned again as the eroticism of the moment took over. He could see his cock slowly being absorbed by her pussy, deeper and deeper still until finally his pubic hair melded with hers and Linda gave her own sigh of pleasure.

“Let me just enjoy this for a moment,” she whispered, leaning back against his upraised thighs. “It feels so good, so delightfully thick, and it’s so long. I can feel you all the way at the end of my vagina,” she whispered as she leaned forward and let her breasts sway over his mouth. She giggled when he caught one and fed the nipple into his mouth, sucking on it as though it had the milk he needed as a child, his hands wrapped tightly around it as though he feared losing it. “U-m-m-m, “she murmured, “that feels so-o-o good”

Unsure whether she meant his cock inside her or her tit in his mouth, Al reacted on both fronts. He let his hips sink into the mattress and then jab rapidly upward, driving his cock deeper into my wife. His mouth opened wider and he pulled more of her breast into his mouth, inhaling to pull it even deeper and using his teeth to grate over the tender flesh.

“U-n-n-h,” a surprised Linda grunted as both sensations hit her simultaneously. “That hurts, but in a good way,” she said, pressing her breast tighter to his mouth while driving her hips down to grind in a circle around the invading hardness. “Fuck me,” she said breathlessly as she raised herself vertically and began squeezing her breasts with both hands. “I want you to fuck me.”

Al complied without thought of denying her the pleasure. His hands caught her hips and began lifting and then pulling her down hard, helping her motions in the same direction, feeling the muscles inside my wife’s cunt squeezing his cock in a rippling effect from the tip to the base.

Linda was already gasping with pleasure as her most recent lover used his strength to feed the rigid, hot, hardness inside her to the very end of her channel. She could feel the head of that delightful monster striking her cervix with each downward motion of her hips and each time it was almost enough to trip her orgasm. She leaned forward once more, giving him a better angle to hit her ‘g’ spot and add pressure on her clit. Her breasts were crushed tightly against his lower chest, sliding up and down on a bed of perspiration and wiry chest hair. It was too much after such a long period without sex. She felt herself nearing orgasm. She slid her hands beneath his body and tried to pull her lover tighter. He responded by speeding up his thrusts into her and increasing the movement of her body along his. He watched the tell-tale flush spreading over her breasts, onto her throat and finally to her face just before, with a scream of joy, Linda reached the heights of orgasmic bliss.

She lay on his chest, breathing hard, feeling pulses of his semen filling her. She knew without thinking that it would be running in almost an endless trickle past the tight confines of the muscle holding his cock tightly inside her and into his pubic hair. She smiled as the tremors of her orgasm slowed, thinking about how often Earl had told her to prepare the warm washcloth in the pan next to the bed to prevent having to get up. She had a better idea.

Sliding lower on Al’s body once more until her head was even with his hips; she enveloped that semi-rigid cock and began slowly swallowing it until her nose met the wet hair of his pubic mound. Sighing with satisfaction she began bobbin her head, her hot mouth giving her lover the kiss of life, knowing it would restore him to the health he would need to satisfy her the rest of this short night and into tomorrow.

Please vote, not necessarily for this story, but for those you enjoyed. It’s the only recognition many authors get. Thanks for reading mine.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12