Al You Make Me Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked in her breath with an "Oh, oh!" as I entered her. I leaned forward, catching her bar in my teeth and tugging before I captured her nipple in my lips, flicking it with my tongue. She found my biceps and held onto them as her pelvis moved off the bed to match my rhythm. Next, I released her legs and took her into my arms as I continued my assault on her pussy. She moved her hands to my back, scratching me with her nails as we moved together.

"I wanna be on top now," she panted. Who am I to deny a woman? I rolled off her and made myself comfortable on the bed. Pam climbed on me and slid back onto my cock. She sat tall in the saddle with her back straight and her tits resting proudly on her chest. Each stroke she took made them bounce and bobble before my eyes. I slid my hands down her sides to grab ahold of her sweet ass.

After a few leisurely strokes, she leaned over me and grabbed the headboard. Using it for leverage, she began bouncing furiously on my dick. I moved my hands to her thighs and helped her with the rhythm and simply enjoyed her tits bouncing right before my eyes. I lifted my head and caught a nipple as it flew by my face. With a mouthful of tit, I lightly bit her nipple.

"Harder, please harder!" she begged breathlessly. I chomped down with my teeth and was rewarded by her orgasm as it grasped my dick. All of a sudden she collapsed on my chest panting from the exertion of our sex. Her pussy contracted around my dick with her second orgasm of the night. I had been so close too!

"I want you from behind, Baby."

"Gimme just a sec," she panted as she ran her fingers through my beard.

With some effort, she climbed off me but remained on her knees. She spread her legs and turned her head on the bed so she could see me. I grabbed her flanks and pushed my way into her warm, wet hole. I slapped her on her ass I started fucking her. After a surprised, "Oh!" Pam matched my rhythm, moving to meet my thrusting. I gave her other ass cheek a smack to keep things real. Her ass with two pink handprints kept pushing back at me.

Her soft hair spread across the pillow and on her back. I reached down and grabbed a hunk of hair and pulled her head back. Pam yelped in surprise but she kept moving into my thrusting. I kept at it and banged her like tomorrow would never come, but it did and so did I. I filled her with my seed and collapsed on top of her with a groan.

"That was amazing."

"I know, I feel like I could start smoking now. Gotta cig?"

She laughed, "You know, after I catch my breath, I want to try something."

"What's that?"

"Check this out!" Pam began fingering herself. She used our cum from her overflowing pussy and wetted her fingers then began teasing her clit, running her fingers on both sides of it, but not quite touching it. She slid her left hand up to her nipple bar and tugged on that while swirling her finger around her clit, alternately flicking it and stroking it then backing off and using two fingers again to tease it. Her nipples, which always seemed perky, tightened up and blushed darker.

"Come here, bring your face down here, I've got something for you." Soon she was arching her back and when she came, it squirted out like a tiny fountain, two little ropes of cum, spurting right on my face.

"Damn, you weren't kidding! That was so hot, can we film it next time?"

She gave me a little smile, "are we ever going to be able to do this again? We live so far from each other."

"I don't know...Damn, that was good. We are gonna have to figure something out."

"Too bad moving isn't an option for either of us, at least at this point."

"There is an old Alan Alda movie called 'Same Time Next Year,' have you seen it?"

"Valentine's Day next year? I'll pencil you in. Mmm," she sighed contentedly and snuggled back into me. We fell asleep, exhausted, in each other's arms.

12