Alabama Nan: Early Pokings

Story Info
College Crossdresser gets a surprise from his roommate.
2.7k words
4.5
29.2k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubLadyD
SubLadyD
88 Followers

I breathed a sigh of relief as I filled the tub up. I had reached another Sunday evening - another successful weekend of living my life as Nancy - with my college roommate and classmates still unaware...and being far enough away from family to avoid their interference. As I added the Epsom salt and lavender bubble bath to the tub, I had to admit...I missed my sister Karen, as only she understood me - and having her join me in the tub would have been a blast. Weekends were ALWAYS good to me. Once my roommate Rick left on Friday night for his 'extended weekend' of binge drinking, whore chasing and all around debauchery - I got rid of my annoying life as Nathan and lived my true life as Nancy. I was glad that Rick always stayed gone until Monday mornings...it gave me Sunday nights to pamper myself. I slipped into the tub and rubbed the bubbles all over my smooth silky skin. I was proud that my total body shave on Friday night was still with me after the weekend. I relaxed and soaked in the tub for what seemed like forever.

I finally got out of the tub and dried myself off. I exited the bathroom wearing only a body towel and headed for my bedroom. Feeling a bit frisky, I slipped into a sheer black baby doll nightie with matching thongs. After cranking up my music, I danced my way into my walk-in closet. I looked myself over in the full length mirror I had mounted on the back of the closet door. I looked pretty good moving my body to the beat, even without makeup on and my glasses certainly didn't detract from my looks. I smiled thinking I looked nothing like husky framed Nathan, but more like the plump and chubby Nancy. As I continued to sway about in my feminine attire, I couldn't help but feel something was missing. It was when I stubbed my toe that it dawned on me, I needed shoes. I stopped dancing long enough to slip on my black pumps. I blew my reflection a kiss as I started to shake my body again. I leaned forward towards the mirror jiggling my belly and showing off my cleavage that was 'enhanced' over what I had up front this time last year. I spun around and looking over my shoulder, watched as my fat ass wiggled to the beat, my cheeks swallowing up the black thong. I then turned sideways...tossing my long sandy blonde hair about...and doing the can-can, admiring my thick but shapely legs. I strutted out of my bedroom slowly to the song on the radio and headed back into the hallway towards the living room. I turned back towards the kitchen with my ass towards the living room when I heard Rick.

"You're sexy, honey."

I froze in my tracks; did he know it was me...Nathan? Or?

"Thank you hon." it came out of me before I knew what I was saying.

"Want to sit in my lap and tell me your naughty fantasies?" Rick said as I turned to face him.

Starring him down, I could tell he wasn't drunk - but I knew he had already had a few drinks. I still couldn't tell if he knew if it was me...or some stranger.

"Maybe." I breathed a sigh of relief to myself for giving him a cautious answer. However, I found myself slowly walking over to him seated on the couch.

Standing in front of him, I found myself letting out a girlish purr as he gently ran a hand down one of my full thighs.

"You like me doing that?" he asked as he rubbed my other thigh.

"Mmmm, definitely." I moaned. I was ready to kill myself after that answer.

"So what kind of naughty fantasies do you have, honey? I promise not to tell."

I was so confused - something that has never happened to me as Nancy before. Did Rick suspect, did he know, was he totally oblivious? I wasn't sure of what to do or say, so Rick pulling me down to sit in his lap was a shock.

"Tell you what honey, to break the ice...I'll tell you a fantasy of mine. I'd love to just cover your face with my hot cum." he announced to me as he rubbed one of my nipples lightly through the nightie.

I couldn't speak, I simply found myself moaning and shuddering gently. He began to rub little circles over one nipple slowly and then the other. I whimpered as I thrust my 'enhanced' tits towards him. He looked deep into my eyes, lightly pinching my nipples - and it was then I knew. Rick knew it was me Nathan, but accepted me as Nancy. Had he always known, did he figure it out tonight? It didn't matter and I didn't care. I licked my lips as I moaned while Rick kissed my neck gently, now tugging at my nipples lightly through my nightie. I pressed my ripe nipples to his hand...leaning back, granting him access to more of my neck. I could feel his tongue slide slowly along my throat as his hands began to grope my tits. I moaned louder, as I pulled the nightie top off and rubbed my tits to his face. Rick quickly began to fondle, lick and suckle on my nipples and all over my tits.

I purred again as he took my nipple into his mouth and suckled on it as he looked into my eyes and smiled. I found myself rubbing my round belly to his manly body as I enjoyed his suckling. Rick suckling on my nipples had all my attention that I failed to see or feel his hand slide down my round belly. It was only when it went further down to my panties and started playing with my wet spot that I noticed. I groaned and began trying to shift my position in his lap so he could toy with my panties more and yet still enjoy my tits. Rick was a smooth operator; he slid me into a position that enabled him to continue licking and sucking on my tits...and start slowly rubbing my cock through my panties. I moaned again and started to work my hips to his rhythm, as my hands searched for his cock. I felt his fingers glide up and down my cock, held in place by my panties. His mouth slid back and forth on my ripe nipples.

"Mmmmmm. Oohhh fuck yess baby...like that...like that."

Rick's continuous toying of my cock had me close to losing it - when he suddenly let my tits fall out of his mouth. Sliding me down until I was laying on the couch, he grabbed my head and pulling his cock out of his pants, plunged it into my mouth. I was quickly licking and sucking on it, darting my tongue all over it as he pushed it deep and quick in and out of my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it as he again began to rub my cock with his fingers. I moaned around his cock, making my big belly jiggle about. I found myself tweaking and toying with my nipples as Rick slid his cock over my tongue and in and out of my mouth. I greedily licked and nibbled on it, then slid my tongue down to his balls where I nibbled on them. I then placed them in my mouth slowly, as Rick's hands slid up my belly and began to fondle my tits - his fingertips pinching my nipples. I moaned as I started to eat his balls.

Licking and sucking on them, tasting them. I let them drop of my mouth and returned to sucking on his cock. As he kneaded my tits, he began to hump my face. Grinding his cock into my mouth as my tongue and lips worked it over, wanting him to cum all over my face. I flicked my tongue against his swollen cockhead as my fingers slowly brushed his balls. While I nibbled, sucked and flicked my tongue over his cock, he worked his pants and underwear down past his knees. He then climbed onto the couch and swung his leg over me - putting us in a 69. My hips bucked a little as he settled his chest on my belly and I felt his face brush against my cock. He continued moving his face between my creamy full thighs until it came to stop between my nice round ass cheeks. My hips bucked again as he slid the back of my panties to the side and pressed his face deeper into my nice bubbly round ass. As his tongue licked and flicked at my asshole, I squealed and bucked harder.

"Oohh fuck yyees...eat my ass baby...toy with my asshole."

Rick's hands spread my cheeks further apart as he licked my ass. His hands rubbing my cheeks, fondling them as his tongue darted in and out of my ass. I grinded my needy ass to his face...moaning as I struggled to lick and suck his cock again. Rick lapped at my asshole as I rubbed my tits and belly to his body, wishing it was his cock in my ass. Gripping my cheeks harder, Rick continued to spread them - driving his tongue deeper inside my dark bum hole. I loved the feel of his tongue up my ass and I longed to feel more. I moaned around his hard cock as he drilled into my tight asshole. He pulled his face away from my ass, smiling back over his shoulder at me he spoke.

"Mmm Nancy... I think we need to get something bigger in that spot for you."

My eyes widened...hoping...lusting for...his stiff cock in my tight asshole. Rick stood up and finished taking his pants and underwear off. He slowly stroked his cock with one hand as I reached out and groped his balls.

"Well Nancy... do you want to slide down on it or do you want me to bend you over on all fours."

Smiling, I got up off the couch and got on all 4's. I pulled my panties to one side as I wiggled my ass at him.

"Mmmmm, what a FINE sight!" Rick said as he knelt behind me and started to probe my tight ass with his finger, tickling it. He then spread my ass cheeks and let his cockhead come to rest against my puckered asshole. He grabbed my wide hips and started to pull me back...opening me up with his thick cock.

"Oohhh fuckkk yyeesssss!" I moaned as I felt Rick's cock stretching my tight fat ass.

His fingers dug tight into my hips and round ass as he kept pulling me back further and further until his entire cock was buried inside of me. I screamed out in pain and pleasure. I pressed my face to the floor, which only seemed to give Rick and his cock more leverage on my asshole. Rick slid his hand up my lower back and then onto the middle of my back and pressed down - making my hips and ass rise up more. He then started to pump his hips, allowing his cock to slide deeply in and out of my ass.

"UHHH...UHHHHHH!" he groaned as he began to pump my fat ass for the first time.

"Ohhh fuck yyees...yess...fuck my ass!" I hollered as I felt Rick's cock pounding my ass.

Encouraged by me, Rick started to pick up the pace, thrusting his cock with longer strokes into my bubbly tight butthole. I loved the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other with every pump. I groped my tits with one hand; my other rubbed my cock - as my face slid back and forth on the floor as Rick fucked my ass. I felt Rick grab my wide waist tight with one hand, his other resting on top of my ass. He was ramming his cock rough and deep into my ass, splitting me open with every pump. I could feel and hear his balls slapping against mine. I moaned and he just fucked harder. I pulled and tugged at my nipples and stroked my cock furiously.

"Ohhh that's it baby...that's it...make me cum!"

My words had Rick furiously pumping and slamming his cock into my ass over and over. My whole plump body jiggling and bouncing forward with every deep pump.

"Ooooh yeah Nancy. I love your fat tight ass. I love fucking it. Cum for me. Cum for me while I fuck your big hot ass."

With a twist of my nipples and the feverish jerking on my cock, my asshole tightened on his cock and my legs buckled.

"Ohhh fuck yyeesss! Cummingg..cummingg...cummmingggggg!" I hollered as my cock squirted its load all over my hand, belly and the floor.

As I shot off my load, Rick started to spank my ass and fuck it harder - slamming his cock deep inside me. I groaned as he reached down and rubbed some of my cum into my belly as he worked to grind his cock into my ass over and over.

"Yeaa...cum Nancy. Cum for me." I heard him say over my panting as my orgasm subsided, leading me to press my ass back onto his cock.

With his cock still lodged in my ass, Rick slapped one cheek hard and rubbed it lightly.

"Nancy...I love fucking your hot ass!"

"Mmm baby...I love your cock up my ass."

Rick leaned forward and grabbing a handful of my short sandy blonde hair, pulled my head back and licked my mouth. I responded by licking his lips and Rick got more aggressive. He bit my lips gently, parted them and started to suck on my tongue.

"Mmmm feed me cock baby...let me taste your cum." I moaned as I broke off our 'kiss'.

Rick smiled big as he slid his cock out of my ass and stood up. It was still hard and thick and I found myself licking my lips as I got on my knees before him.

"You look so fucking sexy and hot." Rick said as he rubbed his cock against my lips.

I ran my tongue over his cockhead, as my hands caressed his balls. I then rolled my tongue over his cockhead a few times, before engulfing his entire cock at once. I gagged just slightly as I deep throated him. I felt Rick run his fingers through my hair as I sucked him with long deep strokes. I could hear him pant and moan as my hands kneaded and tugged at his balls. I glided my tongue up and down his shaft as I sucked. Rick was breathing heavier now and he reached down and began to rub my tits and nipples. I smiled up at him and then collected my 'enhanced' titties with my hands. I allowed his cock to pop out of my mouth; I then wrapped my fat tits around his cock and began to tit fuck him. He groaned again as my warm, soft, fat tits enveloped his hard throbbing cock.

"Oooh Nancy... fuckkk ... yess!"

I worked his cock back and forth between my tits, licking the head each time it popped up. I could tell by his breathing and his facial expression he was close to popping his cork. This only encouraged me to jerk on his cock faster with my fat tits. I pressed them tighter against it, pressing my tongue to his cockhead whenever I could.

"Oooooh Nan. I'm gonna blow Nancy. Gonnnaaa..."

Letting my tits drop to the side, I wrapped my lips around his cock and started sucking like a vacuum. My hands jerking on his shaft. Rick let out a monstrous growl and I suddenly found him squirting hot thick streams of cum into my mouth. I quickly began to swallow as much as I could. I was unable to take it all in and felt some of it dribbling down the corners of my mouth. From there it dropped onto my chin and then onto my tits. Trying not to drown in Rick's cum, I let his cock loose from my mouth with cum still spurting from it. Rick was panting and his head had rolled back as his cock spasmed a little more. I watched and felt his hot cum splatter all over my face, my glasses, in my hair and on my fat tits. Rick looked me over as he started to recover from his orgasm.

"Well Nan...you're going to have to dress like this for me MORE often!"

And guess what...I did!

SubLadyD
SubLadyD
88 Followers