Alabama Nan in Atlanta: Round 1

Story Info
Transsexual sister has a great meeting with older sister.
1.5k words
4.22
129.7k
43
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three years since I had last seen my family for the holidays. I don't go see them often because none of them understand, except for my older sister Karen. This year I got brave again and decided to go. Knowing how much coming home bothered me, Karen was coming up to Atlanta from Mobile to get me. As I waited on Karen, I began to fantasize about what Karen would or would not be wearing upon her arrival to my apartment. Thinking like that, got me horny very fast. I soon found myself pulling my T-shirt off and kneading my large 44D tits through my bra.

Once my nipples hardened, I took the bra off and began to pinch them, I purred a little, but knew I needed more. I got off the couch and removed my socks. I then gently slipped my jeans off and admired the bulge in my thong panties. I slid them off and went to look at myself in the mirror. Here was a good looking dirty-blonde haired, large breasted, chubby shemale with a nice thick 8" of glory. Standing in front of the mirror, I wrapped my hands around my cock and began to pump it....moaning as I did. It felt good, but not as good as if someone else were doing it. But since no was there, it had to be me. I began to focus on jacking off. I thought about all the fun I've had..I moaned a bit faster. I quickened my pace. I thought about the fun that was yet to come..I moaned harder. I pumped my hand even faster. I finally began to think about me and Karen over the next few days. I watched my cock head swell and go kinda purplish. I licked a finger and rammed it up my ass. I shot my cum all over the mirror with a loud groan. Once I recovered from my orgasm, I cleaned up the mirror and headed to my room to get dressed up.

I wanted to look real sexy for my sister....but not look like I was desperate. First I had to settle on bra/panties. I went with a red demi-bra with black trim. I put on the matching thong panties. I sat down on the bed and began to think about the next item - garters and hose or just hose. While looking at my options, I decided to find my outfit first and then get the under garments that would go good with them. For a top, I decided on a denim vest that showed my cleavage off very well. I removed my bra and put the top on. I buttoned it up, but stopped before reaching the top button. I wanted to give her something to drool over. Looking through my drawers further, I found the perfect pair of pants for the occasion. They were jeans, with a faded front and tight spandex back. I figured it would be really kinky to make Karen guess if I was wearing panties or not. So I took the thongs off and put on a pair of G-strings. Once I had the panties and jeans on, all I had left to do, was to decide on what shoes to wear. Like any lady of my type, I had dozens of choices - heels, boots, flats, pumps - in a variety of colors. After putting on numerous pairs, I settled on a pair of black zip-up ankle high boots, with a 2 inch heel. Now all I had to do, was wait for Karen.

I had been watching TV for about a half-hour, when I heard a knock at my door. I got up, went over to the door. I straighten out the vest and jeans...then I opened the door. I found myself staring at Karen. She had on a bright yellow half-shirt (the way the shirt sagged, I knew Karen had no bra covering her lovely 40Cs), a pair of cutoff denim shorts, white socks, and white running shoes.

"Hello, anyone home?", Karen said as she knocked on my head.

"Ohh, what, um, yes Karen. I'm hear."', I stuttered.

"Aren't you going to invite your big sister in."

"Oh sorry, come on in Karen."

We both walked over to the couch. I sat down on the couch and Karen stood in front of me.

"Miss me?", she asked.

"Of course I did Karen."

"How much?"

Her question puzzled me, but I answered "Lots."

"How much is a LOT?', Karen asked as she got on her knees in front of me.

My sister was starting to confuse me, but I answered her again, "Lots and lots."

"Enough for me to do this?", and with that Karen had undone my jeans. I was getting excited and hard.

"Well, lots and lots, I missed you terribly Karen".

"Is terribly lots enough for me to do this", she pulled my jeans down and my cock sprung up, pulling my G-string up with it.

"Well yes, but I missed you lots, terribly lots, miserably lots".

With that, Karen pulled my G-string aside and swallowed me whole. I found myself bucking my cock into Karen's mouth. Karen was quickly in a rhythm of sucking me, using one hand to stroke my shaft as she went up and down me, and the other hand went to work on my balls. I moaned softly and ran my fingers through Karen's hair. I was soft and silky. I undid my vest and let my tits flow free. Karen paid no attention, as she continued to work on my cock. I pulled on my nipples and then starting nibbling on them. I could feel Karen's tongue swirling around my cock head, then down my shaft, and then back up. I found myself moaning a bit louder. I was now gently biting on my nipples. Karen ran her mouth up my shaft, looked at me devilishly and begin to nibble and bite down lightly on my cock head. I groaned into my nipples and felt my body again buck my cock up into her warm, moist mouth. I soon had one hand milking a tit, the other resting on Karen's head. Karen shoved my cock back into her mouth. She deep throated me and didn't gag once. I was enjoying the feeling of Karen's warm saliva frosting my cock. Then Karen surprised me by letting go of my cock. POP! Was the sound it made as it left her mouth. She let her tongue slid down my shaft, to my balls. Soon she was attentively licking and sucking my balls. It felt so good. Again, I felt that tongue of hers. Swirling, nibbling on my balls. Tugging at them gently. I moaned a little. I could feel Karen rolling my balls around in her mouth. Her tongue shifting them from one side of her mouth to the other.

"Ohh Karen", I begged. "Suck my cock. Make me cum for you."

With that, Karen let my balls go, and again swallowed all 8" me. This time, I wasn't going to let her go. I grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth.

"That's it Karen, blow me, suck me off. Please your little sister."

Karen quicken the pace of bobbing her head. She tightened her suction around my cock. I was fucking her face faster. My breathing quicken, my moaning grew louder. Soon Karen was fucking my cock with her mouth, as fast as I was fucking her mouth with my cock. I felt the pressure building in me. I took my hand off Karen's head, but that did nothing to slow her down. I grabbed both of my tits, tugging and pinching them as hard as I could. I could feel that my sister was close to making me orgasm. Karen continued to work on my cock, like she was the best cock sucker in the world (a claim that I think is pretty close to the truth). Karen sucked me for all she was worth.

"OHHHH! OOOHHHHH! YYYYEEESSS!', I hollered and groaned.

I blew my load into Karen's mouth. But she wouldn't stop sucking. Hell, she didn't even slow down. I found my body bucking and writhing all over the couch as my sister milked me dry. She was now making slurping noises from all the cum that I had emptied into that slutty mouth of hers. As the pace slowed down, I looked down at my sister. She had cum pouring out from the corner of her lips as she slowly stopped sucking. I gave off a huge shudder and groan, as she removed my cock from her mouth. I collapsed back on the couch.

"Whew, what a blow job Karen. I'm going to need some rest now." I told her. I didn't hear a reply so I looked back down at her again.

She backed away from me. With a lustful smile on her face, covered in my cum Karen said, "That's only round one Nancy".

To Be Continued...