AlabamaNan: Bathroom Sex

Story Info
Transsexual has sex in a gas station bathroom.
3.8k words
4.45
20.5k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened early on in my transformation from Nathan to Nancy. At this point in my life I would rarely venture out as Nancy in public, I had however replaced ALL my male underwear with women's bra/panties...and I HAD STARTED to wear ladies underwear on a daily basis under my regular clothes.

I was out running errands and found myself on the seedy side of town and BADLY needing to take a piss. I pulled up to a gas station that was known in the area as a hangout for weed/drug dealers and hookers. I quickly went inside to get the key to the men's room, as the station's bathrooms were around back and outside the building. I loved the feel of the black satin bra/bikini panties combo I was wearing under my polo and slacks. I thought about thrilling myself and actually using the ladies bathroom, but as I neared its door, the stench of something dying almost knocked me on my ass. I decided to save the thrill of taking that step in my womanhood for another day.

So, walking just a bit further, I arrived at the men's room. I knocked on the door...no answer. I stuck in the key and gave it a turn. To my surprise everything looked to be in place...and it certainly didn't smell...at least not as bad as the ladies room. I closed and locked the door behind me, and then proceeded to invest what had to be five minutes and like a quarter roll of toilet paper to wipe the toilet seat off. I mean a lady DOES sit when she does her business. With my slacks and panties down around my knees, I took care of my business. As I did so, I found myself laughing at the writings on the wall...'For a Good Fuck Call Brenda at xxx-xxxx' or 'Great Head xxx-xxxx'. As I cleaned myself off and pulled my slacks and panties up, I started wondering if anyone ever called these numbers. I found myself smiling into the mirror as I thought about desperate guys calling these numbers...only to have a guy answering the phone on the other end. How humiliating!

As I started to wash my hands, I began to wonder what would happen if they thought a woman was actually answering the call...and then the little devil in me took over. I propped the men's room door open and went back inside to return the key to the attendant. While inside, I bought a pack of multi-color Sharpies and headed back for the bathroom. Once back inside the men's room, I removed a purple and a pink Sharpie from the pack. I drew a huge pair of hollowed lips in an O-shape along with one of those speech bubbles using the purple one. Using the pink one, I wrote in the top pair of lips 'For A Great', in the bottom one I wrote 'Blowjob', in the O the lips made I wrote 'Call', and in the speech bubble I wrote my name and number. After putting the Sharpie's away, I rushed out of the men's room and to my car. From there I rushed home like some little kid to await my phone call.

I truly don't know what I was thinking...to believe that hours after writing something on the wall of a men's bathroom that I would have a caller was just plain dumb. Yet there I was curled up on the couch next to the phone waiting for it to ring. Sadly, and pathetically I did this for 4 or 5 days in a row before it dawned on me...that 'Hey, maybe guys just read the shit and NEVER call'. I stopped hanging out by the phone, but found myself running to grab it every time it rang. After embarrassing myself for about 2 weeks, awaiting my 'dirty call', it finally slipped from my mind.

About a month or so went by and the phone rang. I finished what I was doing and answered it calmly. A squeaky, crackling, nerdy sounding voice spoke, "Umm...is this Nan? I'm looking for a great blowjob."

I froze, someone ACTUALLY called.

"Umm...Nan? Hello?"

I cleared my throat and sounding as feminine as I could, I responded "This is Nan babe. So you want a great blowjob?"

"Uh huh."

"With a HOT big girl?"

"Oh yeah!" His voice started cracking.

"Who might let you play with her body?"

"YES!" He hollered into the receiver.

"Then meet me at the gas station where you found my number in three hours. Wait for me outside by the bathrooms. Have the key. And don't be late."

"No ma'am!" I could hear the eagerness...and lots of pent up horniness in his voice.

After hanging up, I headed to my room to get ready for my 'date'. I showered and decided I wanted to be in and out fast...so the less I wore, the easier this would go. I first slipped into a pair of pink thongs and then put on my black chunky sandals. Digging through the closest I found one of my favorite 'Get Fucked Fast and Easy' dresses. It was a floor length purple dress with floral print. It fit my full hips and round bubbly ass firmly and tightly - it would have revealed pantylines had I been wearing something other than my thongs. Up top, the elastic ribbing under my bustline held my still developing 36Cs in place JUST well enough with the assistance of the thick shoulder straps that I skipped on the bra. After a quick check to make sure my makeup erased all hints of Nathan, I - now dressed as Nancy, headed out for my car and a trip to the gas station.

I arrived about 15 minutes ahead of schedule and parked in a spot where I could view the bathrooms easily. About 10 minutes later, a pastel blue moped with a tall, skinny driver pulled up. Once the driver took off his white helmet and black goggles, I knew it was my caller. He was white, in his mid 20's and his flaming red hair was just sitting unkempt on his head. He went into the station and came back out with the key. He went around to the bathrooms and stood by the ladies room door. I let him stew for a bit. Five minutes after our 'date' was due to start, I could tell he was getting antsy. He kept looking at his watch and started pacing. I drove over by him and pulled up, rolling down the window.

"Waiting on someone?" I asked.

"You Nan?"

I pulled the top of the dress down, exposing my 36Cs and their ripe nipples.

"Well these are Nan's tits...so I must be Nan. You like?"

His eyes were bugging out, his jaw dropped and he started to drool.

"Uh huh!"

"Let me park and I'll be right over."

I parked my car and walked over to him. I took the keys from him and taking his hand lead him over to the ladies room. I paused for just a moment, knowing that I would break down another barrier in my goal to become a woman by using the ladies room to perform a sexual act with a man. With my feminine ego stoked, I knocked on the door and after getting no answer, inserted the key and opened the bathroom up. I was thankful this time it did not smell...at least not as bad as last time. It was clean...or at least as clean as a gas station bathroom can be. I shoved him in and walked in behind him, locking the door. The bathroom was small - it had a vanity with a sink and mirror in the right hand corner across from the door. The toilet was on the left hand side with the toilet paper dispenser in front of it. Once inside, I immediately started to undo his pants.

"Hold on hon...what's up?"

"I'm ready to give you your great blowjob."

"I'd like to get to play with your body first hon...that ok?"

"Oh yeah...sure."

Feeling confident in my tuck and shaving job, I patted my flat smooth front.

"No problem. Why don't you rub my pussy a bit."

He nodded his head and placed his hand on my round belly. He slid it down about half between my belly button and crotch when he stopped. It was obvious to me that he didn't have a lot of experience in this. I took his hand and placed it firmly between my legs.

"Rub here."

I let go of his hand and immediately regretted it. He started rubbing all right...he started rubbing me like he was a Mix Master at a Eminem concert. I grabbed his hand quickly.

"How about we start back here." I said as I turned myself around and placed his hand on my fat round ass.

He may not have known how to rub a gurls privates...but knew how to fondle and grope an ass. After a few minutes I was feeling pretty good, so I slid the straps of my dress down my smooth shoulders and once I had my arms out of them, I pulled the top of the dress down - again exposing my tits. He may not have had experience dealing with a ladies crotch...but I swear his mother must have nursed him into middle school. Once my tits were out, he latched onto the right one and began suckling while his free hand kneaded and massaged the tit. I could feel his tongue flicking and rolling the nipple around as he sucked. I purred a bit as I started to feel my tucked cock twitch. I was beginning to think I might actually enjoy this, when I felt him unlatch from my right tit. To my pleasure he started to bathe the entire tit - the top, the sides and underneath it with his tongue. He paused for a few moments letting his tongue work its magic on my nipple before dragging his tongue down between my tits. He then started working on the left one - again bathing the entire tit with his tongue. I was definitely getting hard now and could feel my body reacting to his toying with my tits. I started to press my crotch to his, as he began to bite and nip at my left tit and his free hand squeezed it. Latching onto the nipple, he began to suckle on it. I could again feel him working on the ripe nipple with his tongue. It felt good and I licked my lips in satisfaction. He pulled my tit out of his mouth and I playfully spanked his face with both my tits.

"I'm ready for that blowjob hon!" He told me as he dropped his jeans and tightey-whiteys down to his ankles and hopped up onto the vanity.

With him sitting on the edge of the vanity and his eyes focused on my swaying tits, I leaned forward and using only my tongue - began to swirl my tongue around his cockhead. I had just finished going around it once and was getting ready to start a second time when I heard a groaning whimper followed by a 'THUD'. I looked up to find that he had fallen back into the corner where the vanity meets the wall. His eyes had rolled back into this head, but he was still breathing - so I kept going. I licked up and down his shaft a few times like it was a lollipop, his cock twitched and he did that groaning whimper again. Smiling to myself I proceeded to bathe his balls with my tongue - like he did my tits. This time I got a real moan out of him as his skinny body shuddered. It was then I decided to really give him a treat...as I deep throated all 7 inches or so of him. My lips had just hit the base of his cock and my tongue was working its way around his lower shaft, when he shot up, grabbed my head with both hands, thrust his hips up and with that whimpering groan fired his small load off into my mouth.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I took to sucking him as hard and as fast as I could, but he really didn't have much of a load for me to swallow - as I only managed to coax a few more drops of cum from him before his cock went totally limp. I pulled away and was determined to get some real satisfaction from this, so I began to give him a hand job in hopes of getting him hard again. Using one hand to jerk on his shaft as the other caressed his balls, I watched as he once again leaned back into the corner of the bathroom. I had been stroking him for a few minutes and was getting aggravated that he was still limp. I had NEVER had a cock NOT react to my smooth, soft hands. Realizing that the hand job was getting me no where fast, I took to sucking him again. He moaned and groaned as I covered his cock and balls with my saliva. Swirling my tongue around his shaft and cockhead before deep throating him...and then repeating the process. Even with all the noise he was making, his cock was still limp. I was truly frustrated now...but I certainly wasn't going to give up - I mean what gurl does. Lifting my head up, I leaned my chest into his lap and began to spank his cock with my tits...IT TWITCHED! Now, I was onto something. I cupped my tits and ran my nipples all over his balls, up and down his shaft and teased his cockhead with them.

"Oh fuck yeah! Like that!" He moaned as he started to sit up.

After rubbing my nipples a few more times on his cock, I gently placed one boob on each side of his cock and pressing them against it, started to tit fuck him. The reaction that I expected from the handjob and blowjob...was taking place with the titjob - as my fat round tits worked up and down his shaft, he became harder and harder. He was gripping the sides of the vanity, a HUGE smile on his face as I worked my tits up and down his now fully erect shaft. Wanting some pleasure from this myself, I grabbed my tits by their ripe nipples and began heaving them up and down his throbbing cock. As my fingers and the weight of my tits helped in the toying of my nipples, my 'date' was getting into the tit fuck as he was now thrusting his hips - his cockhead popping up from between my tits often enough now that I was starting to be tempted to lick or suck on it. That temptation only grew as his whimpering moans were replaced by a more manly groaning. I was looking forward to feeling his hot, sticky load on my face, when he pushed me away from him, leading my tits to fall away from his cock.

Jumping down from the vanity, he sat on the toilet seat, "Lift that dress and drop your panties hon...I'm going to fuck you."

I'm not sure if it was my hesitation or the look on my face, but he knew something was up when I did not do as he asked.

"Everything okay? I mean you knew I'd hope for more than just a blowjob from a big hot chick like you."

I had to think of something and fast. To my shock I blurted out, "I'm on my period, but I'll let you fuck my ass."

His face lit up like a kids on Christmas morning...and I knew there was no way he was going to let me back out of it.

"FUCK YEAH!! Let's do that ass hon!" He said as he gripped his cock at its base, waiting on me.

With my back to him, I slowly hiked the back of my dress up to expose my thong. My free hand pulled the thin pink material aside to bare my asshole. I then straddled myself over his hard cock. I felt him rubbing his cockhead against my puckered hole, teasing me. Without any warning, he grabbed me by my wide hips and pulled me into his lap. I found myself plunged down onto his hard cock, taking him balls deep in one move. I let out a groan, as I rotated my hips. I felt his hands start feeling up on my full thighs and round bubbly ass cheeks.

"That's it baby...get a good handful of a REAL woman." I told him as I placed my hands on the wall and vanity to support and steady myself. I then began to work myself up and down the full length of his cock slowly. I would come off until only his cockhead was in me...then I would drive myself back down onto him, balls deep. I repeated this process a few times, too caught up in the sex to feel his hands working their way from my ass and thighs, towards my crotch. As I felt him run his hands up over my jiggling belly, I became nervous - as my cock was slipping out of its tuck and getting harder with each thrust he made into me. My nervousness calmed as he eventually gathered up my bouncing tits into this hands and began to knead them. My tits get very sensitive during sex...and his feeling up on them led me to stop the slow process of coming almost completely off his cock and to start a more conventional riding of his cock. He groaned that manly groan again, as I worked myself on and off his cock. I let out a moan when he started to twist, turn, tug and pull on my nipples. I was really turned on by this guy's handling of my tits and found myself riding his cock harder and faster. I could hear the 'SLAP, SLAP, SLAP' of my fat, round ass cheeks impacting on his thighs echoing in the bathroom. We were reaching a good pace, when his horniness and my desire to have a good fuck allowed his cock to slip out of me on one of my upward rides. Before I could reach down between my legs and grab his cock, it had rubbed its full length against my hard throbbing full length struggling to slip out of my thong.

"What the FUCK!" He said as he stopped caressing my tits and toying with my nipples.

I wasn't sure what was going through his mind - but I jumped up out of his lap and slowly backed towards the bathroom door as he sat on the toilet staring at me. I wanted to make sure I could make a quick exit if he lost it.

"Look hon...I'm..."

"Oh shit! I mean that's fucking hot... you're a tranny!"

I smiled...small town boys didn't react nicely to my 'surprise', but I was always pleased knowing boys from the big city liked what I had to offer.

"Yes I am, hon...shall we finish then?" I asked as sexy as I could.

"Damn straight we are!" He said as he reached towards me.

I pulled my dress up over my round belly, as he slipped my pink thongs off me, my 7 inch cock finally free. Placing his hands back on my wide hips...he once again turned me away from him and pulled me back towards him, his hard cock again working its way up my ass. I closed my eyes, as his hands once again masterfully went to work on my tits. I felt my cock, belly and tits bouncing around as I drove down harder and faster on his cock. We hit a good steady pace for a few minutes and I began looking forward to my orgasm - when disaster struck. I felt him let go of my tits and quickly grab my full hips. Just as my eyes shot open and my mind hollered 'Not Yet'...I felt his load fire off into my ass as he again let out one of those whimpering moans. I could feel his cock twitching in my asshole as he emptied a much larger load than this first one. I was about ready to give up on my good time, when I felt him turn me slight in his lap and latch onto one of my tits. At the moment he began to suck on my tit, I felt one of his hands grip my cock and start to jerk on it. I groaned, as I reached back and wrapped my arm around his shoulders, drawing him closer to the tit he was sucking. I could feel his tongue toying with my nipple as he sucked. His hand expertly used my pre-cum as lube, so even though he was gripping my cock tighter, he was stroking it faster and faster with each pump of his fist. I was shocked when his cock finally went limp and slipped out of my ass - as all of my previous partners had great sexual stamina, so this sensation was new to me.

"Ummm...go stand against the door." He told me as he stopped sucking my tit. I did as he asked, while some of his load seeped out of my ass and trickled down my crack and full thighs.

The metal door felt cold against my bare ass and thighs and I was thankful when my 'date' started heating me up. As his tongue lashed away at my neck and earlobes, he regripped my cock and started off slowly stroking me.

"Ohhh fuck...don't tease..." I moaned...my hips starting to thrust my cock into his hands.

"That's it baby...fuck my hand...cum in it!" He said as his tongue started to probe my inner ear.

I placed my hands flat against the door as our pace quicken...his tongue fucking my ear...my cock fucking his hand and his hand fucking my cock. My breathing got faster and more raspy as I heard the echoing of my ass and thighs bumping the door as we worked me up toward my orgasm. My 'date' trailed his tongue down from my ear to my neck, then down to my tits. With his face buried in my tits...licking and nipping at them...I found myself popping my cork.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk yyeessssssss!" I groaned loudly as my load shot out all over his hand, some of it splattering on the floor. My 'date' continued stroking my cock, slowing down, little by little, until his entire hand was coated with my load. As my cock went limp in his hand, he smiled and kissed me. I shuffled over to the toilet seat and sat down on it, as my date cleaned himself up, pulled his underwear and pants up. As he opened the bathroom door, he looked back over his shoulder at me. "I might be calling you again soon."

With that he was gone...and it was my turn to clean up, redress and head out.