Alaina Discovers Her True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Wednesday I got Alaina alone in an elevator and showed her one of the pictures of her fucking a young, athletic stud. I made certain that the picture showed her face clearly as well as her being humped and her humping him back. The expression on her face was one of complete joy. You could see that without a doubt she was enjoying it and a full participant. It was as far from a rape as you could get. I said, "Be at my apartment Friday at 7, wearing exactly what you wore last Friday. This time I want you to bring with you a very sexy Baby Doll Nightgown. I will give you this picture when you leave." The door opened and several people got on. She casually commented that her husband had obtained a three-day pass and would arrive Saturday morning and return to his base on Monday. She got off at the next floor and went back to work.

We did not see each other the rest of the week, as we were swamped with patients to care for. I didn't even know if we could get off Friday, but things finally slowed down and we both left the hospital about 5 pm. I showered and put on sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I positioned one camera behind where I usually sit on the sofa, directly looking at the chair Alaina sits in, in front of me. The second camera I placed on a dresser with its wide angle lens seeing nearly the entire room.

As the doorbell rang at a few minutes until 7, I quickly turned on both cameras. Opening the door, I saw Alaina wearing a plain dress and carrying a large plastic bag. Inviting her in, I offered another of my special rum drinks and ask her to sit in her usual chair. Surprisingly she quickly drank the strong drink and asked for another. Trying to make small talk, Alaina said very little and was very nervous as to what would be asked of her this evening, especially since her husband Gary would be arriving about noon the next day. I made the second drink even stronger. As she was finishing it I realized that she had consumed five shots of 151 rum. That was enough to put a horse down!

"As you know Alaina, I do enjoy looking at your body. You have also learned that I am a man of my word. Without a doubt, I would love to take you to bed, but we both know this is not the time. So, I will not compel you. In addition, as before, if you do everything I ask, I will not even touch you this evening. Does that make you feel more at ease?" With a surprised and pleased expression she responded, "Thank you Gary. I do appreciate that." I added, "It is also true that the pictures I am giving you are my only copy. Tonight I will give you the one I showed you in the elevator." Again she thanked me.

"Good, so the first thing I will ask tonight is for you to go into the privacy of the bathroom and put on the Baby Doll Gown over your bra, panties, garter belt, hose and your high heels. When you are properly dressed come back and stand in front of me. She picked up her bag, which I assumed had her clothing in it and walked into the bathroom, weaving as the alcohol affected her balance.

It was less than ten minutes before she returned, dressed exactly as I had requested. It was obvious she had also applied her makeup and combed her hair the way I like it. Slowly she walked over to me, giving me time to see her beautiful body and graceful movements. It was as if she was beginning to enjoy showing herself to me. Stopping about six feet from me she posed like she would for a picture. I smiled and complimented her, as the Baby Doll was so sheer it allowed a clear view of her bra and panties. That must have been a choice she made on her own.

I asked her to turn slowly and walk back and forth in front of me. True to my word, I never reached out for her erotic body. I was hoping the new angles of the cameras would catch all of her and her movements. Looking up at her face, I detected a sly and sensual grin. She must have wondered why I have not taken advantage of her further, like forcing her to have sex with me. There would be plenty of time for that later. I wanted her mind as well as her body. She staggered under the influence of my strong drinks, so I told her to sit back in the chair. Unknown to her a video camera was now pointing over my right shoulder and directly at her.

She fell back in the chair and her knees came slightly apart, flashing her panties and inner thighs. I told her tonight I wanted to watch her caress her breasts and show me her hard nipples. Through her foggy mind, she did not hesitate, but pulled up her gown and reaching back, unsnapped her bra. Alaina removed it, showing me once again her beautiful, bare tits. Cupping both, she pulled them out as if offering them as a present to me. Her thumbs rubbed the nipples and I was amazed at how quickly they became hard and erect.

For several minutes I sat and watched her. Her head rolled back and her eyes closed as she continued. I told her to remove her gown and it was quickly on the floor in front of her. Alaina continued with her breasts and finally I told her to remove ONLY her panties. She must have been very aroused as they were on the floor with her gown in only a moment.

I said, "Alaina, I have something for you," and walked over to her. I handed her a delicate silk blindfold with an elastic strap. "I will go back to my seat and I want you to put this on." Walking quickly back to the sofa, I sat and saw that she already had it on. She did ask why she was to wear it and I told her it was so she could imagine whatever she wanted as she accomplished my next task.

"Alaina, play with yourself, masturbate to orgasm!"

I expected her to argue or say she could not do it. The alcohol mixed with her exhibiting herself and playing with her tits must have put her over the edge. Both hands went between her now widely spread legs. They rubbed up her thighs and covered her mound. I watched as her fingers spread her already leaking fluids across her vagina and over her outer and inner labia. A deep moan escaped her lips as she touched her clit.

I loved her lying back, legs spread and both hands now working her pussy directly in front of me. She had slid her hips forward and was almost lying flat in the chair. Her head rocked from side to side and her fingers moved more quickly. I could not tell how many fingers were in her; her right hand concentrated on her clit, pinching and pulling it. Alaina was already approaching an orgasm. I had hoped it would take longer, providing a lengthy show. For the first time I heard her cry out during her first orgasm. Falling back with her hands now hanging by her sides, she tried to catch her breath, her blindfold still on. It was a good three minutes before she spoke. "Is that what you wanted to see tonight?"

I thanked her for the magnificent show and told her she could now remove the blindfold and go get dressed. She waited after removing the blindfold and stared at me. I knew she had many questions but she remained silent as she regained her strength. Alaina picked up her clothes on the floor and walked back into the bathroom. This time it was nearly fifteen minutes before she returned fully dressed with fresh makeup and still swaying a little from the sex act and the booze. I offered to call a cab but she insisted she would be fine the few miles to her home. She did not need to ask; as I was holding out the picture she wanted. Going out the door, Alaina paused, turned and looked at me. There was no doubt, she smiled and started to say something. No words came out and she turned and went out the door, closing it gently behind her.

Later I discovered that as soon as Gary arrived, Alaina took him to her room in the Bachelor Officers Quarters (BOQ) and nearly raped him. She told me that she had become so excited showing herself to me and "acting like a slut" masturbating with me watching, had created an erotic desire in her where she had to have sex. Especially true since I had not so much as touched her. She commented, "I needed a cock." Gary was surprised when she had sex with him three times before dinner. She later told me she had even given him a blow job before taking him to his plane Monday morning. That ws only the third time she had ever done that with Gary.

It was almost a week without running into Alaina at work. Then late Thursday evening my phone rang. It was Alaina wanting to know if I had, "any more pictures" of her. I said, "Yes, I do. I have been enjoying several of them." She asked when she could come over and get another. I told her I could give her one if she came over Friday at 8 pm. She asked what she should wear and I said, "It doesn't matter, as you will be naked soon after you arrive. When you enter, you are to immediately remove ALL of your clothing and get on all fours in front of me. You are NOT to say ANYTHING, just do as you are told. Do you understand?" She took a deep breath and replied, "Yes, Sir". That was the first time she ever called me SIR; I never even requested that. It was obvious that she wanted more than the picture.

Ever since last Friday, Alaina had been having very strong and very mixed emotions regarding what she had done in front of a near stranger. She readily admitted that I was an attractive and desirable man, but she was married to a man she really loved. Was it that she merely lusted after this compelling man, me? It couldn't be so. She had never had any desire for another man than her husband. Her Mormon religion told her that this was very wrong. Despite her repulsion to both her actions and her feelings, she had to admit that this situation was turning her on sexually and creating a mysterious craving in a strange way. And, the orgasm she experienced while masturbating in from of this Sergeant was a mind bending explosion, better than any she had ever experience in her life, including the sex with Gary last weekend. She briefly considered the time she had been away from her loving husband. Then she realized that what she had been experiencing was completely separate, as she almost constantly relived the experience of last Friday with me in her mind. She woke up in the middle of the night twice and found she was masturbating while dreaming about that experience. She knew she craved more.

Her husband had always been so gentle, even asking her if she wanted to "make love" and even how she wanted it. He never simply took her sexually, which she realized that she really favored. This exceptional man (me) told her what he wanted and never asked her or considered her desires. Alaina had heard about Dom/sub relationships but never considered herself a sub or even desired to act it out. Yet, the demands of this man lit a fire deep within her. Secretly, she hoped he had more pictures, requiring her to visit him again and again, anxiously waiting Friday to arrive. She imagined him and what he would make her do.

The doorbell rang a few minutes before eight. I had just finished a shower and dried myself, putting on some boxer shorts and a robe. I turned on the video camera behind my sofa and placed a second one in the bedroom on the dresser. It had a wide angle lens and could see all of the bed and most of the room. I was planning to dress in nice slacks and shirt, but did not have time. I opened the door and told her to come in, strip and get on all fours in front of me as I sat in my usual spot on the sofa.

She wordlessly moved quickly, placing her dress on the chair and without looking at me or saying anything, removed her bra and panties, placing them on her dress. Turning toward me, I again instructed her to remain silent and get on her hands and knees facing me. Her breasts hung down and swayed as she moved. Alaina sat up naked on her heels and I had her drop her head placing her forehead on the floor and her hands behind her back.

"This evening, Alaina, we are going to play a little game in costumes. You are not to speak unless I ask you a direct question. You are to remain in that position unless I move you. Do you understand?" She nodded her head in the affirmative. "OK, Again, I will give you my word that I will do nothing to hurt you in any way. Yet I want you to wear some items for our costume game."

I pulled out a canvas bag from the closet and came up behind her. Opening the bag I removed a pair of 3" wide black leather wrist cuffs. I grasped both of her hands behind her back and fastened one cuff on each wrist and then connected them with a Velcro strap. I could see Alaina begin shaking, not from the cold air, but from fear of what was to happen next.

In the bag was a 5" wide, very stiff black leather collar. Wrapping it around her delicate neck and against her cheeks on both sides, it forced her to face directly forward with her chin held high. I had her stand up and placed a 4" wide black leather belt around her waist and pulled it tight before locking it in place. I pulled her hands apart and fastened them both to the back of her stiff collar, elbows straight out to the sides of her head. This forced her to stand tall and extended her tits in front of her. Finally, I placed 3" cuffs around both of her ankles and attached a two foot spreader bar in between the ankle cuffs, thus keeping her feet apart, legs spread and her cunt open and available.

I had expected Alaina to fight and struggle to keep me from putting this paraphernalia on her. Instead, she calmly and willingly submitted to wearing these items. Walking behind the woman now bound and standing tall, I placed a blindfold over her eyes. She only whimpered as she lost her sight. I whispered in her left ear, "If you REALLY want me to stop, use the word, 'sunrise.' You will immediately be released and instructed to leave my house, never to return."

"In the past I have stated I would not physically touch you, and I didn't. Tonight I am going to touch you, but as I said, I will in no way hurt or harm you." While standing behind Alaina, I placed my hands on her naked hips and held her for a moment. Slowly I slid my hands up her sides, as she struggled, testing her wrist cuffs and their attachment to her collar. As I reached her rib cage, I moved my hands forward onto her chest, grasping her breasts. I squeezed tightly and tweaked her nipples. They were already as hard as rocks. I held them securely and stroked both tits, listening to her moan.

Alaina thought to herself that she was amazed that she was so sexually aroused. Fear never crossed her mind. She trusted him when he said he would never hurt her. He even gave her a safe word which would allow her to stop whatever he was doing, however she knew she would have to leave and never be allowed to return. Being bound as she was, created a powerful sexual arousal throughout her body, emotions and mind. Was he going to fuck her? Is that what she wanted? What would her husband say if he saw her like this and how would he react? The big, muscular hands on her tits felt so wonderful, causing them to become even more firm and her nipples harder. She noticed a warm fluid beginning to run down her inner thighs. Oh God, she thought. What kind of woman am I to actually derive pleasure from this type of aggressive treatment?

Alaina's breath caught in her throat as he massaged, kneaded, stroked and caressed her naked, palpitating breasts while standing behind her. He was pinching at the tiny, hard, cherry sized nipples and rolling them between his fingers. This caused a new, wild sensation to jolt excitedly through her entire body. An intoxicating enchantment was enveloping Alaina. Silently, she hoped he would continue this erotic, exciting torment. Instead, he removed his hands and walked around to the front of this bound beauty.

I asked, "Did you enjoy that?" and Alaina, trying to catch her breath, said, "Yes, Sir". That is when I knew I had her.

Looking between her spread legs I could see the flow of vaginal fluids beginning to coat her inner thighs. Taking two fingers, I coated them with the sweet, fragrant fluid. Placing them against her mouth, I said for her to clean my fingers. She immediately opened her mouth and began sucking them clean.

Alaina didn't resist; she had gone this far, so why fight it now. Whatever she had thought of this situation, her being blackmailed and threatened, for some unfathomable reason her emotions and feelings were no longer the same in her. He had rekindled all of her womanly needs and desires, disregarding her loyalty to her husband, Church and morals. Her needy, unfulfilled, hungry body was taking control. Yet she couldn't deny the evil, immoral yearning she felt, not fighting his lustful attentions but rather accepting them with a growing desire. Alaina attempted unsuccessfully to find justification in the fact that she was being blackmailed.

It was time. I kissed her, placing my tongue between her tender lips and into her mouth. She took it and began sucking on it. My left hand remained on her right tit while my right hand went smoothly over her left tit, down her side, across her sensitive belly, finally reaching the moist velvet of her vibrant, sensitive vaginal split. Toying momentarily in the sparse brown pubic hair I continued, discovering her already excited, erect clitoris. I tweaked it and she gasped in my mouth.

I gently pinched her clit and she repeated the gasping. My fingers ran down through the damp, sensitive, raw flesh to the opening of her vagina, still tongue fucking her delicious, receptive mouth as she sucked harder on my tongue. My middle finger slipped up into the moist, quivering passage. Alaina broke our kiss and moaned uncontrollably, "Oh... God!"

Alaina fell back into a near coma, attempting to spread her legs further apart. She asked herself, "How long had it been since she had known such erotic joy? She could never remember anything that put her into this magical cloud of pleasure. One thing was certain; she could never remember anything that made her feel this way. Her entire body had seemingly come alive with a burning sexual desire. His wonderful hands were setting her off into cyber, sub-space. Who was this man making love to her? How had her bondage and submission completed this erotic adventure?

She felt his fingers slipping smoothly in and out of her rapidly dilating passage, creating a new wave of exciting sensations rippling over her flesh. Struggle as she did, her movements were almost completely stopped by her bondage. She groaned, "Oh, my God, I can't take any more." His fingers, coated with her own fluids were like a soothing balm coating the inside of her cunt. Alaina whispered to me, "I must be a whore, I am your whore. I feel like a bitch in heat. Take me, please, use me. I need you now."

I opened both of her ankle cuffs, removing the spreader bar. Taking her in my arms, I asked her directly, "Do you want me? Do you want me to take you sexually? If you do, ask me, ask me loudly so I will know for certain." Alaina cried out behind her mask, "Please fuck me...PLEASE!"

I told her the only way I would take her was if she allowed me to tie her spread eagle on my bed. In addition, she was to keep the blindfold on and beg me to take her. Alaina was in tears, "Please put me in your bed and take me." I quickly placed her on her back in the middle of my bed and hurriedly fastened her cuffs to chains already in place on all four corners of my bed. Tightening the chains to stretch her out fully, I checked her blindfold and made certain it was still in place. Finally satisfied she was absolutely bound, I cupped her pussy and rubbed my fingers up and down her slit. "Tell me again what you want."

"I want to be your whore and slut," Alaina nearly screamed. "I want you to fuck me." I was certain her voice had been recorded with the video. I dropped my robe and boxers and crawled between her widely spread legs. Sliding the tip of my cock into the inner folds of her labia, Alaina raised her hips, presenting her pussy for my use. I was slow as I wanted this to be wonderful for Alaina. I could have slammed into her and climaxed in a few strokes, but I knew I had to have her reach orgasm with my cock deeply within her.