Alaina Discovers Her True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inch by inch I went deeper into her open, wet cunt. Her groans filled the room as she continued to beg me to stop teasing and to fuck her. As I could tell she was nearing climax, I rammed hard fully into her and started humping as fast as I could. Within a moment, she screamed out, "Oh god...yes, yes, yes," as she had an orgasm that appeared to be a near seizure. Shaking for a full minute, she collapsed back on the bed and appeared to pass out.

I held my cock deeply in her and without moving, shot several streams of cum against her womb. Holding it firmly there until Alaina began to awake and my cock began to soften. Alaina softly said, "Oh that was wonderful. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I kissed her gently before I removed her blindfold.

Getting up, I went around her still body and removed her cuffs and her collar. She laid still and fell asleep. I covered her up with a blanket and went back into the living room. It was an hour before Alaina came into the room wearing only my robe. She sat next to me, placed her hear on my shoulder and hand on my thigh. In her own, unique way, told me that the sex was by far the best she ever had and that she never thought it could be that wonderful. Leaning over, she kissed me and said she wanted to shower and get dressed, as she should get home.

She left, forgetting the picture I had promised her and said that she would like to see me again next weekend. I said that I would see her at work and would arrange something.

So, Alaina was turning into a bondage slut as I had hoped. It took awhile to get her to realize the enjoyment of bound sex. Her actions and comments confirmed that she was really turned on by our adventures. Now I had to take the next step. I had to consider it carefully, so I designed several scenarios and looked at the pros and cons of each one. Whatever I did, it had to be more and more exciting for Alaina, taking into consideration her growing desire for helpless sex and dominance from me. I did not want to be too radical or certainly not painful or injurious in any way.

After considering many possible actions I narrowed it down to public exposure and humiliation of Alaina or secondly, having several men take her sexually. Either way it had to be done without divulging her identity as I would not hurt her military career.

I called her Monday evening and told her how beautiful and wonderful she was last Friday. Slowly I worked the conversation around to her reaction and feeling about being bound during sex. Hesitantly, she admitted that she found it electrifying and definitely produced a sexual arousal and fantastic series of orgasms. That is what I hoped to hear. From there I asked Alaina if she would be up for a new experience, one which would be a challenge. She didn't wait long to respond. She said she was hoping I would take her to new and exciting adventures.

It was then I told her about a German place several miles from town that catered to BDSM and bondage "games" for couples. I told her if she accepted my invitation, she would be taken, in costume, and be able to do and see as much or as little as she wanted or would dare. She said she was afraid she would be recognized, but I explained that she would be in costume and have on a full face mask. She would be going with me as my "pet" and my "slave."

I told her this place was called "Der Kerker" The Dungeon, and encouraged couples to live out their fantasies, or simply watch others. I stressed that no one would be able to recognize her and that if she became uncomfortable, we would immediately leave. I reminded how honest I had been and that I always told her the truth. As I had to go, I told her to think it over and that I would call her tomorrow evening. Hanging up, I hoped she would agree to live out this exciting activity with me.

At work the next day, Alaina got into the elevator with me and asked when and where she should meet me. She excitedly asked what she should wear. We only had a minute so I told her she was to buy a very brief bikini and hand carry it to my apartment at 8 pm Friday. She was to bring her black garter belt, full length black fishnet hose and 4" black heels. I would provide her full costume. She was also to cleanly shave her pussy. The doors opened and she scurried back to her duty station.

Arriving right on time Friday, she was full of questions, but I put her off, explaining that we had an hours' drive and had to hurry. I had her strip naked and put on only the bottoms of her bikini. They were very low cut and barely covered her freshly shaven pussy and showed at least an inch of her ass while fastening on both sides with a hidden snap. They were made of a nearly clear white lace with a thicker area over her crotch. She then put on her fishnets and garter belt, but I told her to leave off the top of her swim suit. I had purchased two, bright red, three inch bulls eyes made from soft rubber with a sticky substance on the back. Carefully I stuck them firmly on her nipples, covering just that part of her tits.

To fit into the proper apparel for Der Kerker (The Dungeon), I place the heavy black leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, the collar around the neck and to hide her identity, I had purchased a full leather head and face cover. It even had a snap on blindfold and cock gag if I wanted to use it. She put her long hair into a pony tail and it fit perfectly coming out of the opening in the back of her hood. So one could not possible recognize her. Covering her completely with a full length coat, she was ready for the trip. I left off the blindfold and gag for the long drive to The Dungeon but Alaina wore the hood. It gave me a chance to explain what this place looked like and what she could expect. It was a quiet drive as neither of us had much to say.

When we pulled up, a valet took the keys while I attached a leash to her stiff collar. My final instructions were for her to remain totally silent unless she used her safe word, "sunshine." Entering we found the room nearly full of couples with only a few single men. A trio was playing some soft jazz for background music. There was a lot of talking and laughter, scattered with a few of the slave women crying. Everyone was in their choices of costumes. A few of the Doms were dressed as pirates and all of the slaves, including a small number of male slaves with female Doms, were either naked or in some costume. I removed Alaina's coat, exposing her beautiful body to the entire room and handed it to the coat check girl who must have been someone's slave as she was naked.

Alaina was astounded at the dress of the Doms and subs. What really got her attention were the many various pieces of furniture and seemingly torture items scattered around the room. Some were being used and some were waiting for someone to use them. One woman was completely naked and hanging from a large X frame and being whipped by a Dom, maybe her own and maybe someone elses. She was crying and yelled out with every stroke of a thin cane. Right next to her was another female hanging from her wrists from the ceiling and being fucked from behind. She was moaning and experiencing multiple orgasms.

I asked Alaina what she thought about everything and she said that she had no idea a place like this existed and that so many people were into this behavior. I asked her if she wanted to leave and she instantly said, "no". She wanted to look around for awhile. I left off her blindfold and led her around the room, displaying her to many staring strangers. One Dom came up with his female slave on a leash, on all fours. He complimented me on my exquisite sub, as he was not to speak directly to someone else's slave. A could see Alaina smile with pride. She stopped in one corner and watched as a woman was on a mat, on her knees giving oral sex to one man while another man was taking her from behind. I heard her say softly to herself, "Oh god, that looks good."

Examining Alaina, I could see the moisture forming down her inner thighs. It was time to demonstrate one chair that I loved to use. It was similar to an examination table used in a doctors office with both rigid extensions for her arms and legs. The major difference was that it had canvas straps that attached a sub securely. I didn't want Alaina to see it, so I put on her blindfold and asked her if she wanted to experience some "real pleasure." Alaina nodded and said she would try. I walked her to the table and laid her on her back. Placing her feet in the stirrups, strapped her feet in place first. Next I placed her arms out on the bars above her head and strapped her wrists and biceps in place with more straps with Velcro closures.

Bringing another strap across her belly, I tightened it firmly in place, keeping her from moving her body. Finally, I strapped her calves and thighs to prevent and movement of her legs. Surprising her, I placed the cock gag in her mouth and tightened it with a strap on her hood. I stepped back, taking in the sight of my now solidly bound beauty. I had hardly finished when two men came up and requested to "caress" this new slave. Alaina tried to shake her head no, but the collar prevented any movement. I told them they could only look, for right now. They obviously thought I would be using her first and moved next to her, visually examining all of her body. They continued as I moved the tables legs that held her feet. Spreading them wide, I also raised them at the knees so her bikini covered pussy and ass were open and put on view.

For her first experience I removed the two bulls eye stickers over her nipples. Pulling out from under the table two clear plastic cups with four inch round opening at one end. The edge was lined with soft rubber trim. The cups decreased in size out to about eight inches where a small plastic tube was attached. The tubes ran together then to a small electric pump. I coated the rubber trim with a little Vaseline and placed them over both of her breasts. Unable to see anything, she felt her tits being covered with stiff plastic cups. I whispered in her ear, "You'll love this." Then I turned on the pump. It drew out the air and sucked her tits and especially her nipples into the rigid cups. I kept it running until all of her tits were fully drawn into the cups and her nipples were sucked deeply into the tubes then shut it off. It held her tightly and I enjoyed her groaning with delight.

I noticed a woman staring closely at Alaina with the biggest smile. I asked her, an obvious Dom by her black leather pants and bra, if she liked what she saw. Her response was a grin and sticking out her tongue in a licking movement. Thinking for a moment, looking at Alaina with her legs spread wide, I asked the Dom if she would like "a taste." Without a pause, she nodded in the affirmative. I reached down and unsnapped both sides of her bikini pants and removed them, exposing Alaina's crotch.

The Dom pushed me aside and leaned her head in between the legs of my beautiful and already excited woman. Her tongue stroked Alaina; coating her inner labia. She attempted to cry out, but only a groan escaped around her gag. She could not move, but she quivered as the Dom grasped her clit between her teeth and sucked it into her warm, wet mouth. Alaina could not tell who was doing this to her and only assumed it must have been me. I removed her gag during a pause in the oral action and asked if she, "was close?" She responded, "Oh god yes, please don't stop." I stepped back and asked the Dom to continue. Placing her mouth back on Alaina's pussy she sucked her clit and ran her tongue into her cunt. My lady began a strong orgasm and shook as much as her bonds would allow. As she climaxed, she fell back as if she passed out. As she came out of the total body cum, I removed her blindfold and she was able to see the woman raising her head from between her legs. "Oh my god...It was a woman!" she cried. The Dom replied, " The best oral is always given by a woman," she thanked me and walked away.

Telling Alaina that the evening had only begun, I put the gag back in place, leaving the blindfold off so she could observe the next action. I checked her cunt and found it open and flowing. The Dom had done an outstanding job turning her on. Leaning close to her, I said, "Now you are ready for an orgasm with a cock."

I had seen a man standing next to the table staring at Alaina with an obvious expression of desire. He was wearing dress slacks and very expensive shoes. His shirt was only a T-shirt but it proved that he had spent a lot of time working out. Large biceps and a rippled chest were obvious. I asked him if he would like to "try her out". His smile was the answer I hope to receive. Alainas' eyes were open so wide there were visible inside of her mask. I could see she was trying to tell me NO. However, her gag and strict bindings prevented it. I told her in a loud voice, this is another present for you on your first visit to Das Kerker. The man looked at me and told me his name was Dietrich as he dropped his pants and boxer shorts and stepped between her widely spread legs.

He bent his knees until his cock nudged against Alainas cunt slit. Slowly he strainhtened his legs causing the thick shaft to sink inside and beginning to stretch her vagina. She was going wild trying to stop this invasion of her body by this muscle bound stranger. He grasped her ass and pulled tightly against her immobile body, thrusting upward and driving it deeper into her cunt. Her screams were filtered out by the large cock gag.

When it was fully buried, Dietrich began fucking her. One long, forceful stroke after another pounded and stretched her pussy. His pubic bone hammered repeatedly against her clit bringing gasps of erotic pleasure. The thud of his pelvis against her mound mixed with her growing moans of joy. Fully penetrated, Alaina was pushed harder against the table she was tightly strapped too. She grunted each time his huge cock pounded into her.

She jerked and quivered trying to give her new lover total access to her cunt. I could see him slowly withdrawing until only the head was in her. Then he slammed his full cock back into her. Alaina shrieked around the gag with intense pleasure. I unfastened and removed her gag in time to hear her cry out. "Oh god, I'm cumming again. YES, YES, YES!" She exploded, shooting her cum out around his cock and down her legs.

As her orgasm eased, Dietrich kept ramming his cock into her, preparing for his own climax. He stiffened, shooting his load of cream into her still moving, upturned cunt. Her juices and his cum mixed and tightly plugged her vagina. Rather than pull out, he maintained his erection and their sex play and fucking went on for almost another hour. I was unable to keep count with the number of orgasms she experienced. I counted at least four for him, all without removing his dick from Alaina.

As he finally moved away, she called me and begged me to take her home. I agreed and unfastened her, massaging her very tight and stiff muscles. After a little while, she was finally able to stand. Never bothering to get her bikini bottoms, she led me toward the door. Three men asked if she "was available," and I had to refuse their request. We got into my car and drove away.

All the way home she slept with her head in my lap, whimpering, "that was so marvelous, it was fantastic". I wondered what would happen the next time her meek husband Gary would politely ask her to "make love."