Alain's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jramsay42
jramsay42
10 Followers

Finally, after covering his cock in spit she stopped to look over your handywork. Alain could feel his cock twitching and precum slowly leaking out. "You're so fucking amazing Monira. I want to feel your pussy around my cock."

She beamed up at him, "Maybe when you are older and more experienced Alain." She winked, but then her voice took on a slightly more serious tone. "You have talent Alain, with your music, you could use it to leave here and see the world. Do it before you become trapped like me. Please." Before Alain could answer, she opened her mouth wide and slid slowly down the length of his cock. Her mouth was even softer than her hands and he let out a deep groan as she swallowed up his cock in the velvety embrace of her mouth.

Monira started to bob her head, gorgeous hair bouncing as she did. Alain started to run his hands through her hair, gently at first but soon her bun was destroyed and her hair was flowing down her back. He couldn't believe a gorgeous Elf maiden, who had fought the monsters out of fairy tales was on her knees for him, greedily sucking his cock. Soon he was rambling, unable to contain himself. "I want to taste you my beautiful Elf-Queen. I want to worship you." His words clearly excited her, and she began to pump his cock with her hand while licking the head in his mouth. Finally, Alain couldn't take it anymore and pulled her mouth of his cock. She looked like perfection, her pale face was illuminated beautifully by the stars and spittle was dripping from her chin. Alain got to his knees as well and begin to kiss her madly.

Monira responded in kind at first, kissing him back passionately. Her mouth tasted strong and salty from his cock, which excited Alain. Finally she pushed him off, with great strength. She looked at him sadly "Alain, this is cruel of me." Alain tried to reach for her again, but she held him off. "Soon I will be trapped deep in the Forest, I did this for selfish, stupid, rebellious reasons. I want you to have a happy live, not to pine for me hopelessly. I don't want to be a thief and steal your heart."

Alain felt all sorts of idiotic ideas about living with her in the forest pop into his head. Soon he realised, however, that she was not as hopelessly infatuated as he was. Monira brought a soft, pale hand to his cheek. "You are young and will meet many others."

At last Alain was able to speak "I don't want anyone else."

She looked wracked with guilt. "Please for me, travel and see the world, play your music with your sister in the halls of Kings and Lords. Maybe one day we'll meet again." Monira leaned towards him, and kissed his cheek gently while restoring his clothes to their earlier state. "I'm sorry." She kept whispering to him.

Alain was numb and quiet as they returned to the family home. The younger ones were all asleep and Alain's father was drunkenly hugging Aldaris who soon announced that sadly they must leave. He kissed Elizabeth and Alain's mother and his company began to pack their belongings. Monira was also silent, and Aldaris looked at her curiously but said nothing.

At last, the majestic Elves departed. Alain walked them to the Forest, he barely noticed the cold night air. As the Elves disappeared into their green home, Aldaris turned and approached Alain. His regal face had a thoughtful, concerned expression on it. "Alain, son of Malcolm, I was moved by you and your sister's brilliant song. I knew both Arthur and the bard who wrote that song, they were good men and you did it justice. Far better than many of the Forest's best, in my opinion."

Alain felt some of the numbness reside and he looked up at the Elf-Lord. "Thank you, Aldaris, you do me great favour."

Aldaris smiled widely back at him, and clapped his shoulders. "I love your father, he is a great man in his own way though he would never admit it, you are much like him but politer. I will send word to King Robert's court, there must be some of the old guard still there who will listen to me and my request for your audition."

Alain gaped at him dumbly. "My Audition? I can never repay this."

"I am fair too old and rich to care about payment Alain, and I am indebted to every man of the Wold till my dying day for the aid you rendered us twenty-eight centuries ago. You and Elizabeth will play for the King." With that, he embraced Alain and then moved off into the dense wood before him. Alain would not see Aldaris again until the day of the Elf-Lord's death.

jramsay42
jramsay42
10 Followers
12