Alan And The Doctor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

"Have you seen the time?" she says to her wife.

Lyndsay grins and looks at Alice straight between the eyes. "Let's take these two half finished bottles up to our room sweetie." She looks at Hazel and Tracey. "How would you like to join us?"

Hazel answers immediately. "We'd love to wouldn't we Tracey?" Tracey smiles her cheeky smile and nods.

No one had asked her opinion but Alice meekly follows the other three up the stairs. Tracey is carrying her high heeled shoes and Alice stops to take hers off and do the same. She idly wonders if Tracey had looked back and glimpsed a nipple as she bent forwards.

She finds Lyndsay and Hazel kissing passionately as she enters the room. Tracey senses Alice's uncertainty and goes over and gives her a quick hug then takes her by the hand and sits her on the bed, sitting down next to her. She puts her head next to her ear and whispers.

"I'd love to know what colour panties you are wearing."

Alice doesn't think. She hauls up her dress to show him. Her erect penis is there for all to see.

Tracey licks her lips. "May I? It looks like you need a bit of help with that." Tracey reaches for the waistband of her panties and begins to tug. Alice meekly lifts her bottom up off the bed and in no time Tracey has her knickers down around her ankles and is sucking on her cock for all she is worth. Alice looks across at Lyndsay who is now half dressed, lying on the floor under Hazel, their cunts locked together. Lyndsay is moaning with desire and it increases Alice's arousal. Alice is saying in her head 'she's not a man' trying to convince herself but she could equally be saying 'I'm not gay'. She spurts into Tracey's mouth in spite of any misgivings she might have had.

Alice stands up and helps Tracey to her feet. "Thank you." She says feeling embarrassed. "I'm sorry but this has all been a bit too quick. I can't reciprocate." They kiss briefly, Alice tasting spunk on Tracey's lips.

"No worries. It's such a turn on to see Hazel enjoying herself. We may be brother and sister but it doesn't hold us back. We've had a few foursomes in the past." Tracey says. She slips off her panties and begins to tug on her penis whilst watching the couple on floor who have now adopted a sixty-nine position. Alice is enjoying watching too. Later on Alice and Lyndsay fuck on the bed whilst Tracey and Hazel make out on the floor. It's two in the morning before they go back to their own room. They all agree that it's been a great night and exchange email addresses in case they decide to do it again sometime.

"I've been thinking." Alan, back in male attire, says. Lyndsay is driving them home after their breakfast in the hotel. "I've decided to become a willing cuckold."

"Oh yes? Does that mean...?" Lyndsay says glancing across at him briefly.

"Yes. You can start seeing Dr Newman as long as you give me all the details. This hasn't been easy for me. Part of me hates the idea but my cock sprang to attention as soon as I said the word cuckold." Alan readjusts his trousers to allow his member more room.

"Thank you sweetie, I can't wait to let him know." Lyndsay says.

"Why don't you send him a text when we stop off for a meal?" Alan says.

"I think it would be far better if you sent the text." Lyndsay says. "You want to be the one to tell him don't you dear?"

Realisation dawns on Alan suddenly. "Yes." He says quietly. He's still learning about himself.

"His number's in my phone. Look under 'T' for Teddy."

Alan fishes Lyndsay's mobile out of her handbag and transfers the number into his phone under 'Dr Newman'. He types out the message.

'Hello doctor, Lyndsay, my wife would like you to do a home visit either tonight or another night to suit you. She needs another thorough examination but this time she requires the full eight inches. From Alan (you may know me better as Alice)'

Almost immediately a reply comes back.

'I'm free this evening. Would nine o'clock be alright?'

Alan's text says 'Fine, see you later.'

Back at their house Lyndsay helps Alan turn back into Alice at his request. He wants to meet his hero en femme. Lyndsay wears her sluttiest outfit and greets the doctor at the door without her bra and panties. Dr Newman praises Alice for her appearance telling her that she's next then takes Lyndsay upstairs where they spend all night fucking. Alice watches it all from a discreet distance feeling that strange mixture of pain and pleasure that he has realised he loves. He's got no intention of taking up the doctor's offer.

After all he's not gay is he?

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers
12