Alan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,482 Followers

"Told you. And it's not hypnotism. It's mind control." Chloe got silent, unable to think clearly. The waitress, not the one Alan had used in his demonstration, came with the bill, and he paid it. They sipped coffee for a while and then he asked if she was ready to leave, and she slowly rose from the booth.

"Thanks for breakfast, Alan," she said as he was leaving a tip on the table. She was still a little stunned as he led her back to the car. As he got in next to her and was about to start the engine she put her hand on his arm and said, "Wait."

They sat in silence for a moment until she could finally speak.

"I have a million questions."

"I don't know if I will be able to answer them all, but shoot."

"How did you get these powers?" Alan gave her a very short version of how he became a Vessel of the Seed.

"Interesting. Completely loony, but interesting. Uh, next question. Aren't you taking a risk by telling me this? How do you know I wont call the newspapers, tell the vicar, what have you?"

"No risk at all. You can't tell anyone about this. I've altered your mind to make you unable to do so." She looked back at him with a smidgen of fear behind her eyes.

"Are you going to, you know, force me to shag you?"

"No. Why? Do you want me to?"

She laughed a little laugh. "Truth be told, I was going to try to get you to shag me anyway." Now it was his turn to laugh a little laugh.

He started the car and headed back.

* * *

"So, what now?" They were standing in the Anderson's spacious den; Chloe was barefoot, and Alan had been admiring her pretty feet. She hadn't said much since the coffee shop's parking lot, and Alan could see a touch on anxiousness in her.

"What do you want?"

"I'm not sure. Are you, uh, controlling me now?"

"Not really. The command I gave you so you wouldn't reveal my secret is a permanent one. It's like a passive control. That's the only hold I have over you now. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I uh, I uh feel...randy. Are you sure you're not doing that to me?"

"Completely. Do you want me to control you?"

"Well, part of me does, and part of me does not."

"This is a really interesting conversation," he began telling her, but she cut him off.

"You're teasing me now, aren't you, love?"

"Hah! I like it when you call me that. It's so British and sexy." She giggled. "No, I'm not teasing you. This is interesting because you are the first, oh, how shall I put this, 'partner' I've ever told about my power."

"Really? I'm surprised. It's a bit of a turn on knowing about it."

"Why?" he asked her with a note of surprise in his voice.

"Power is sexy. Someone once said it's the ultimate aphrodisiac."

"Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State; though in my house he is generally agreed to be a toad-like war criminal. We're liberals, don't you know."

"Enough politics. Let's go to my room," she told him as she took his hand and led him to a small bedroom at the back of the house, right off the kitchen.

"I've decided. I want you to control me," she whispered to him as the door shut behind them.

"You don't really have a vote in the matter. For all you know I've been controlling you since this morning."

"This may sound weird, but that's a huge turn-on."

Alan began unbuttoning her blouse, and her breath caught in her throat. "I'm helpless to stop you, love."

"Actually you're not," he shot back, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Well then, I'm not going to in any case," she chuckled. Alan threw her blouse to the side and she reached behind her back to pop the catch on her bra. She had lovely breasts, though small—smaller even than Pauline's. Her nipples were exquisite; very tiny, the circumference not much greater than that of a dime, but perfectly round aureoles, bright pink with nipples that were so pointy they seemed conical when hard, which they were now.

"Oh my, that is nice," she purred in response to his manipulations of her breasts. "I can't wait for you to take off my jeans and knickers."

He was feeling her ass, and said, "Wow these jeans are tight. It might be a task getting you out of them."

"I'm looking forward to it, boyo. Hey, you're the man with all the powers! It shouldn't be that hard for you to separate me from my knickers, should it?"

Alan just took a few steps back and leaned against her dresser. She bit her tongue, afraid she had insulted him. All of a sudden she was floating two feet in the air, standing straight up. "My lord! What are you doing?"

"Just a little demonstration."

She felt something moving at her waist and was shocked out of her skin to see that her pants were being unbuttoned by an invisible hand. The zipper followed, and in a flash her jeans lay in a ball at her feet. "Bravo!" she called back at him.

"Do you want me to remove your panties—sorry, knickers—this way, or in the usual manner?"

"Hmm, you decide," she giggled.

Alan concentrated and used his power to rip the panties right off of her, the tattered remains falling beneath her like so much confetti.

"You sexy beast!"

He floated her across the room and settled her on the bed. He got down next to her and she leaned up at him, kissing him, and thrusting her tongue in his mouth.

"Mmm, tasty," she purred as they disengaged. Alan put his hand on her exposed pussy, running his fingertips through her soft patch of brown pussy hair. "Not a natural blonde, hmm?"

"No, love. Disappointed?"

"Not really. You are a sexy thing nonetheless." He thought for a minute before continuing, "Do you want to be?"

"Do I want to be what?" she asked, confused.

"A natural blonde. I can make it happen."

She thought for a second. "If I say OK, could you change me back later?"

"You bet."

She nodded, and waited for him to do something. "Well boyo, are you going to do it or not?"

"Already done. Look down." She did and gasped. It was unbelievable and incredibly sexy. Not that her pussy looked all that much more sexy with blonde hair rather than brown, but the idea that he could affect her like that with merely a thought was immensely arousing.

"Wow!" She didn't know what else to say. "What else can you do?"

Alan didn't answer with words, he just fed a finger up her pussy and ran his thumb slowly over her clit.

"Double wow!" she panted, her whole body turning an aroused shade of pink as she ground her crotch into his hand. "But I meant, what else can you do with your power?"

"Patience my little British biscuit. Patience, all in good time." He fingered her for a few minutes and she began to huff and puff. "You look like you just biked up a big hill, all of that gasping for breath." She managed to laugh through her panting. He used his free hand to undress himself, and when he got his shorts off he used his power to make her look at his cock, and orgasm upon catching sight of it.

"AYEEEEE! Yes! OHMYGODINHEAVEN!" Her screaming swiftly gave way to incoherent grunting and groaning, and she carried on for close to a minute, her body stiff and shaking as her pussy convulsed around his finger.

She gasped and panted for a short while before she was strong enough to speak. "My, my, my, that was lovely. Was that you or, you know, the power?"

"Does it matter?" he asked her, again looking deep into her pretty blue eyes.

"No," she whispered, "It doesn't. Wow. That was the best."

"Nice to know," he told her as he ran his hands up and down her body, causing her to become aroused again.

"Mmmm, keep that up," she purred.

"You have an incredible body."

"Thank you, but--"

"But what?"

"I've had complaints."

"Morons! What is there to complain about this magnificent form?" His began moving his hands around with more fervor, and Chloe began to get really excited. When he reached her breasts she put her hands over his and held them there.

"These. I'm flat-chested. I've actually lost boyfriends to birds with bigger chests."

"Morons. A pretty face like yours is much more alluring than a pair of big tits."

"Really," she gasped, returning his gaze, her eyes fixed on his. "That's one of the nicest things a man's ever said to me, in a weird and kinky sort of way."

"So the men in England prefer cows to goddesses?"

"Oh, stop it now. You're so bad." She said noting for a minute, luxuriating in the feel of Alan's hands on her body. "I'm this close to getting implants, you know. But maybe now I wont because if you."

"Hmmm."

"What, love?"

Alan replaced his hands on her breasts. "What are you now, an A cup?" She nodded. "How about now? A B cup. I think, yes?" She looked down, flabbergasted at the change.

"Oh my word!"

"Like?"

"Yeah. Not too big, and they're very pretty. Thank you." There was a tear in her eye.

"How about a C cup?" She looked again, and they seemed immense, but before she could say anything he had already turned them back to a B. "C cup is too big, even though you are very tall, you are somewhat slim, though they did match your tight and curvy bottom." She giggled despite her state of arousal.

He dipped a finger into her pussy, and after pulling it out held it up to her and showed her. "I'm going to fuck you now."

He got between her legs and put his hands under her ass, lifting her up off the bed .

"You're so big," she hissed, staring down her body and taking in the sight of his hard cock.

"Worried?"

"A little. I've never seen one so large before. Be gentle, mmmmmm." He was rubbing the head of his erection up and down her pussy lips. "It's like I'm a virgin again."

"How old were you when you lost your cherry?"

"Ugh, ah, that's lovely! Uh, what was the question?"

He began to repeat himself, but she cut him off in mid-sentence, "I was mmmmm sixteen, mmmmmm."

"Was it a good experience?"

"Not really. The bloke came in like ten seconds, and I didn't get off, mmmmmm."

"Well, when I take your virginity this time you'll have a much better time."

"What, mmmmm, uhhhhh, are you talking about 'this time?' I'm not a virgin! Ah ah ah put it in PLEASE!"

"As a matter of fact, you are a virgin. I just used my power to restore your hymen. I'm going to bust that cherry, but good!"

"Oh! That's so fucking kinky. Mmmmm, ah ah yes! Take my cherry, I love it."

Alan fed the head of his cock into her, and kept going until the tip rested against her maidenhead.

"Oh my GOD! If I didn't know what was happening I'd be out of my mind! Come on, love, push it through!" He did and she squealed in pain.

"OK?"

"I will be, love, once you start fucking." He chuckled, and began to push and pull in and out of her. Her body took on that blush again, and she began to grunt rhythmically to his strokes. Soon her breath became ragged, and the grunting gave way to gasping and whimpering, and soon after she climaxed, her body seizing up, her pussy clamping down on its invader and releasing a copious amount of juices.

"OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, FUCK ME, YES, FUCK ME, HARDER, YES, HARDER, YES, HARDER! PLEASE! COMING!"

He fucked her through two more screaming orgasms, continually quickening the pace of his strokes, Chloe constantly calling for him to fuck her with more force. By the time he came in her, simultaneous with her third orgasm, they were both dripping with sweat, and Chloe's whole body had passed the mere blushing stage (a light pink when he began to give it to her) and was now in full crimson mode. He collapsed beside her heaving body, and she threw her leg over his, her hands roaming over his chest.

"That was," she paused, "Words cannot even begin to describe." He half-turned to her and began playing with her new breasts in a relaxed manner. She giggled. "Like 'em, huh?"

"Hey, I do nice work!" he shot back, enjoying the shapeliness of her enhanced bust.

"That you do, love, that you do," she purred contentedly.

Next Chapter: The nosy Guidance Counselor.

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,482 Followers
12