Alan Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,483 Followers

He lifted her onto the bed and knelt on the bedspread next to her. He held her left leg in his hands, slowly working at removing her stocking. He took the top of it, which came to an end just above her knee, and gently started rolling it up. In less than a minute both were off, and she shucked up her hips as his hands rested against the waistband of her panties, allowing him to get them off her. He moved north, raising the hem of her dress up, and she held her arms straight of as he stripped it off her. His mouth came to rest in her cleavage, and to her surprise and delight he managed the to undo the closure with his teeth. She giggled at that, and he shot her a devastatingly handsome smile. She felt gooey between her legs as she reached over to him and unbuckled his belt, then fought his hands off so she herself could get his pants open. They both laughed at that, the light giving off from the fixture sparkling off his unusually colored irises. As their tongues danced against each other's she was aware that he was taking off his pants, and she had no objection. Down to his shorts he pushed her back against the mattress and crouched between her legs, licking at her moist center.

"Oooh, that feels nice!" she exclaimed as he tongued her pussy, adding his moisture to her own. Her hips bucked up and her clit was crushed against the flesh of his nose. She howled in delight and repeated the action after hearing no complaint from his end. Through two gasping, screaming orgasms he licked her with no let up, and she was covered with a shiny sheen of sweat before she pushed him away. He rolled over next to her and they kissed again, and this time she tasted herself, not single-malt on his mouth. The idea of it turned her on even more. As he settled against the headboard she pulled off his underwear and began to lick his rod with soft small strokes. He moaned her name aloud, which cheered her to no end.

After a few minutes she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Anne-Marie, you'd better stop. I don't want to...finish...like this."

She came off him with a pop and looked him square in the eye, a loopy grin plastered across her face. "Jack, do you have a problem getting it up? Getting it up again?"

"Not in the slightest, my dear. Not in the slightest."

"Then lay back and let me finish."

He came in her mouth and she swallowed it down in a nasty gulp, and to her glee she noticed he barely softened after the orgasm. She straddled him and rubbed her wet slit against his cock. Soon it was as hard as before, and he brought his hands up to hold her at the hips, guiding her over his erection, the head poised at her soaked entrance.

"Do it," she moaned, "P-please."

He pulled her down, penetrating her, his groin rising to meet hers. A shock of electricity went through her, or so it felt, as he began to fuck her with long even strokes. He was a better lover than that guy, whatshisname, she mused, though it was a fleeting thought as she swiftly approached orgasm.

"Aieeeeeeeeeee!" she screeched as her pussy contracted, clamping down around his hot cock. He paused in his motions, letting her spasms pass before continuing, but soon he repositioned himself, him on top, thrusting between her clammy thighs. She was tiring quickly, and glad to be underneath now as the pace of his fucking accelerated, bringing her closer and closer to release as the minutes wore on. She felt him tense above her and she exploded again as he spent himself within her.

They snuggled for awhile, each unable or unwilling to speak for a moment.

She broke the silence. "Wow. I mean, wow! That was, well, wow!"

"I'm glad you liked it, Anne-Marie," he whispered, tilting her head and giving her a small kiss on the tip of her nose.

She giggled.

"I'm glad I took this job."

"You speak for both of us, I assure you."

She sighed and began to drowse in his arms, her silky hair rubbing against his shoulder. He held her for awhile before rising. The Japanese assassin was awaiting him, and it was unwise to leave her without proper supervision for long stretches of time. Before he left her wrote a short note on hotel stationary for Anne-Marie. He checked his left pocket again, assuring himself he wasn't forgetting his tie, and then made a quick stop in the bathroom, stealing one of the hotel's washcloths, stowing it in the right pocket of his jacket. He clicked off the bedroom light and quietly shut the door so as not to wake Anne-Marie. The curtains were blocking the rising sun as it tried to infiltrate the room.

* * *

She had always been attracted to Kate, even before she knew she was bi, but Kate had-- for as long as she had know her--Alan, so she never even dreamed that what was now happening would ever possibly happen. Her eyes closed, she found herself lost in the kiss.

This was so weird, Scarlet thought as the worked their way up the stairs to Kate's bedroom. Kate had spent the last five minutes kissing her and mauling her on the couch. Now here she was, topless, Kate holding by the hand, leading her up to her bed. Alan was acting strange as well. He just sat there across from them, a wry smile on his face. Kate had wiggled her way behind her, and she found herself resting her back against Kate's large firm breasts. She had half expected to feel the nipple rings, but the fabric of the bra obscured them. She felt a hand work the snap on her jeans, and the other rubbing circularly, rhythmically on her tummy. She took a deep breath as Kate drew down the zipper; Kate smelled really nice. Alan was watching still, not doing anything; it was unnerving, but she stared at him, finding that she couldn't look away from the amused expression he was showing. Kate licked the back of her ear as she snaked a few fingers under the waistband of her panties; her eyelids clamped down and she shuddered as those digits made gentle contact with her wet center. The pad of Kate's index finger came to a halt resting on her burning clit, and Scarlet could feel her stickiness seep through her panties and trickle down her thighs.

"Kate," she called out, half in whisper, half in moan. "Kate, p-please." The black-haired girl's answer was to bring her other hand to the red-furred pussy and worm a finger in as she continued to massage the clit. "P-please," she entreated again, tears of pleasure running uncontrollable down her freckled face. Kate made a long and lazy sweep around her ear again, causing her to shudder with even greater intensity, finishing off by taking the lobe between her lips and giving a playful suck. Trembling, Scarlet tried again.

"P-p-please, K-kate," Scarlet sobbed. Through her blurry eyes she saw that Alan was unstirred. Blinking through her tears, unable to articulate herself she focused on his face, trying to get a message to him without having to speak. This attempt was complicated, in fact compromised, because even if she could get a meaning across she had no idea what that would be. She parted her lips in an effort to say something, but Kate was moving, no longer behind her, but right at her side; her hands continued their manipulation despite the shift. As she finally concentrated the will to open her mouth Kate shifted her body slightly, tilted her head, and kissed her, her tongue swirling about behind Scarlet's teeth. Scarlet moaned into the kiss, her body shivering in pleasure. Out of the corner of her eye she could still see him sitting placidly, like this sort of thing happened every day. Kate broke the kiss and began kissing and licking her neck, and she gasped. Her verbal abilities returned. "What are you doing?" she croaked.

Kate looked her right in the eye and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "Whatever you want."

Kate's face filled her whole field of vision, and she blinked a few more times in rapid succession, trying to gather herself. "Why am I fighting this?" was the only thought running through her bliss-addled brain. She closed her eyes trying to summon another thought, but Kate's lips had returned to her own, and she returned the kiss. Her whole body shuddered with a mini-tremor, her hips grinding her pubis into Kate's palm. Suddenly Scarlet felt Kate pull away, her hand removed, her lips gone. Scarlet's eyes fluttered open in time to see her roommate stand and take the first step towards the stairs. Alan remained in place. Scarlet realized she was panting. She could feel individual beads of her own moisture clinging to her crotch and upper thighs.

She was confused. Why did Kate stop? Why was she leaving? Where was she going? She looked at Alan with questioning eyes, but he was riveted to the sight of the retreating Kate. Scarlet turned her head to follow his gaze. Kate was taking her time moving to the stairs leading up to the bedrooms. Without thinking, without actually making a decision, Scarlet hoisted her butt off the couch and fell in line behind Kate. Kate was now a few steps up, and when Scarlet reached the foot of the stairs she heard him move in the background. She twisted around, and to her surprise saw that Alan was tidying up the living room, collecting the empty cans, picking up stray bits of snack food, and the like. She resumed following Kate, bewildered, but taking her offered hand.

The upstairs was dark, the only light coming from Kate's bedroom. Scarlet moved slowly, because she was unsure of her steps in the dimmed hallway, and because if she were to walk any faster her unbuttoned jeans would fall down. Kate stopped her just inside the door, and Scarlet was greeted with a french kiss, Kate's hands busy beneath with her chest once more. They could faintly hear Alan moving about downstairs, but Scarlet could tell Kate was paying it no mind. She shivered in the coolness of the heavily air-conditioned room.

Kate led her to the bed and put her almost limp body in a sitting position on the edge of the mattress, kneeling on the carpet to grab the blue jeans at the cuffs. With an almost violent flourish Kate yanked the pants right off of her friend, and then was up, pouncing like a great tiger. Scarlet was now on her back, Kate lying right on top of her. Kate grabbed her head and held it still as their lips met again.

Scarlet lost all sense of time as they made out on the bed. She had no idea how long they had been embracing before Kate slithered down her body, giving her rock hard nipples a tweak as she did so. She raised her ass of the bed to allow Kate to remove her sopping panties, and squealed as she felt Kate's tongue part her cleft.

She wanted to watch, so she propped herself up on her elbows, knowing she wouldn't be able to sustain the effort for long. She could only see Kate's lustrous black hair busy at the apex of her thighs, but she could certainly feel the magic her mouth was doing. Just before her stamina failed her she saw him enter the room. In a way, he was coming to help, and he stood beside her next to the bed, repositioning Kate's pillows so she didn't have to hold herself up any longer. Then he retreated to the foot of the bed and began undressing Kate, starting with the sneakers and shorts. Kate slowed her licking, shifting so Alan could strip her properly, and Scarlet moaned in disappointment when Kate lifted her head from her crotch so Alan could removed Kate's t-shirt and bra, dropping all the garments in a mound on the floor. Kate returned her face to Scarlet's pussy, and the red-haired girl sighed with satisfaction. She was nearing her peak, her hips a dervish of motion as she rubbed her womanhood into Kate's eager mug. "Ohhhh! That feels s-s-s-s-o, mmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned as her body bucked with arousal.

As she returned to earth she realized that Alan hadn't yet joined them on the bed, but she was in no condition to ask because Kate's tongue was rapidly sending her into orbit again. He body shook with orgasm again, and she melted into the bedding, too exhausted to move a whit. Kate's body covered her again, and she found herself licking her own juices off the other girl's face, though slowly, as she had little energy.

"Kate?" she asked between licks.

"What, baby?"

"Is he just going to watch?"

Kate slid off her body and turned to Alan, who had seated himself in the armchair near the door of the bedroom. "Well, how 'bout it, champ?" she asked him with a playful wink. "What's the holdup?"

"Just waiting for an invitation, s'all," he chuckled.

Kate turned back to Scarlet. "So? Should we invite him?"

Scarlet nodded weakly, just happy to be following Kate's lead in this. Alan moved to the bed, and Scarlet was between them. Each of them took one of Scarlet's pink nipples in their mouths and began to suck gently, causing Scarlet to sigh. Alan lifted his head and suddenly Scarlet found herself kissing him, their tongues dueling as they explored each others mouths; she could taste the last residue of root beer in him as her eyes fluttered shut. Kate was fingering her tenderly, and her thighs closed around the invading hand, holding it tightly to her. Her eyes snapped open as Alan broke the kiss and Kate wrestled her hand away at the same moment. She looked both of them in the eyes, one at a time, as she felt Kate's hands on her knees, parting them for Alan to settle between, and then turned her focus downward as she watched him disrobe and maneuver his penis, the biggest one she had ever seen, her foggy mind was able to note, to the outer lips of her red-haired pussy.

"He'll kill me with that thing," Scarlet gasped, addressing Kate.

Kate stroked her hair reassuringly, "No baby, you're wet enough. Don't worry, I should know."

Alan fed a little bit of his cock into her and she felt her petals part to allow him the entry. He was thick, wider than to what she was accustomed, the feelings a mix of pleasure and discomfort, though biased to the former of the two; a small tear began to roll down her face, but Kate swiftly licked it away.

"Do you want some more?" Alan asked, concern evident in the tenor of his voice. Scarlet nodded, and she grabbed Kate hard as more of Alan's dick invaded her. Alan took his time, slowly feeding his cock into her dripping channel, and Scarlet gasped and moaned at the progress. It took more than a few minutes of rocking in and out before all of Alan was inside her, and when that happened Scarlet looked up to see Kate taking position over her, presenting her shaved pussy to the now upturned face. As Scarlet began to tentatively lick the smooth lips Alan began to pull out and push in, at first using far less than half his length, but gradually building speed and using nearly all of his shaft. Kate faced Alan, and the leaned into each other as he fucked Scarlet and she rode her face. As Alan kissed Kate, Scarlet sucked her to a quivering orgasm, and her shouts echoed off the bedroom walls; neither Alan slowed the pace of his fucking, nor Scarlet the slithering of her tongue in and around Kate's pussy.

As Kate steadied herself against Alan, her hands gripping his shoulders to stay upright, she felt Scarlet moan into her pussy, and could feel her quiver and shake in a mighty climax. Now it Alan's turn to be kept upright as he growled and came in Scarlet's trembling depths. He was leaning against Kate, who was pushing back so he wouldn't topple.

Scarlet was having trouble breathing steady as Alan and Kate dismounted from her. She watched as Kate reached over to the nightstand and turned off the lamp. In the dark Kate nudged her over and laid down; the cuddled, Alan on the other side of Kate, holding her. Scarlet was asleep within minutes.

* * *

The sun was rising higher over the East River as Jack approached the office building. He bought a pair of cheap sunglasses from a West African street vendor right after leaving the hotel, so he wasn't bothered by the glare.

As he expected, Harriet, Stan's secretary was already in the office as he entered, but what she was doing took him aback. She was hammering away at the lock on the steel door with her stapler.

"What are you doing?" he asked, alarmed.

"Hmm? What?" she asked. Her eyes were glassy, and as he interrupted her she came to realize her surroundings. Jack sent her back to his desk, removing the commands the girl had implanted there.

"So," he thought, "She is awake. Awake and scheming." He went to the bathroom and wet the washcloth with cold water. Back in the office he unlocked the door and entered, not turning on the overhead lights, just the small desk lamp. She was feigning sleep. He wiped her forehead of sweat and grime with cloth, then pulled a chair over to the couch where she was bound.

"You cannot fool me, young lady."

She made no movement. Jack peered into her memories; she resisted.

He could see it now, in the chapel of the monastery, on a raised wooden platform in the middle of the room, surrounded by dozens of prayer mats. A piece of black glass resting on a cushion. Twenty or more of the monastery's residents bent in prayer, with some sort of energy emanating from the crystal, washing over their prostrate forms.

"Perhaps the source of their powers, this energy," Jack thought as he attempted to probe farther into her mind.

A meeting, in the abbot's office.

"Ouch!" he swore, rubbing the pain out of his forehead. This memory she was desperately trying to protect.

He pulled the door closed behind him, and sent Harriet out for coffee. Try as the assassin might, her resistance would crumble, and he would learn the secret of the meeting with the abbot. It was just a matter of time.

* * *

Next Chapter: Sophomore year

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,483 Followers